LessAccounting

Logiciel de comptabilité pour les petites entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

22 avis

Craig H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everything you need, nothing you don't

Publié le 09/05/2020

LessAccounting helped me get my business' financial affairs in order.

Avantages

Less Accounting makes keeping accurate books for your business very easy. The intuitive interface made getting started a breeze, and importing my banking information was super easy. From there the reconciling of accounts and assigning my expenses to the proper category took just a few minutes.

Inconvénients

Nothing, it's very easy to use and the support is great.

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi choisir LessAccounting

Ease of use and support

Logiciel antérieur

Wave Accounting
Brad B.

Less accounting review

Publié le 27/08/2020

Overall good. With the exception of invoicing and reporting.

Avantages

Expense tracking, account reconciliation and project tags

Inconvénients

Creating invoices. We still use fresh books for our estimates and invoicing and then need to import them into less accounting. We've simply found that the fresh books invoicing is much easier to use, more intuitive and requires far less steps to manage overall. The less accounting invoice process seems somewhat backward in our opinion.
Also in reporting there is no option to compare this year's revenue and profits with last year's revenue and profits. To me this should be one of the most basic features of any accounting package. The ability to see where your business stands versus the previous year or other periods.

Lara E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Used to be great, but...

Publié le 17/04/2019

For several years I had a great experience with Lessaccounting. Now I dread opening it. Which accounts are failing to sync? How many times will I have to try to reauthenticate until it will work? Why? I haven't changed a thing in the login information. Will I ever get a response from the support tech? It's just dreadful now.

Avantages

I love the automation in downloading statements. For years it worked nearly flawlessly.

Inconvénients

The deterioration in support. For many years, I'd get help almost instantly. The quality of the support was fantastic. There was a sense of humor in the company communications that made it fun to get in touch. In the last year or so, the support people never get back to me. Since the software is now working much more poorly than it did, this is even more distressing. Frankly, less accounting is no longer meeting my needs. I'm shopping for a better provider.

Réponse de LessAccounting Traduire en français

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Lara. It was immensely helpful.

Over the past 12 we've made a lot of progress as a company.
Our platform was enhanced with a new banking integrator, which made all the bank connection very stable. Our customer support and bookkeeping team has doubled in size and we now handle most customer requests within minutes - 20 hours a day 7 days a week.

We're now a full service bookkeeping and accounting firm specializing on bookkeeping, tax filings, tax planing and strategy and budgeting.

Our goal is to make our clients succeed by save $$$ on taxes and freeing up their time to work on their business.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.

Shirin E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nimble, easy to get into and can expand as your business grows

Publié le 12/07/2021

It's flexible, allows tagging for understanding areas of expense and income and allowed us to know what to report to various state and local agencies for revenue.

Avantages

There was not much of a learning curve. if you need flexibility and you don't have access to a CPA in the early stages of your business, Less Accounting can keep you whole and up to date with your books with their bank account and credit card integration. Even large, known name brands aren't as easy to use as this and some of them even lack recurring invoicing. Less Accounting had this as far back as 2010.

Inconvénients

Would love to see a mobile app in the future.

Jacob K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LessAccounting helped me grow my business

Publié le 04/08/2020

Overall, it has been a positive experience. It has saved me time in invoicing clients and has saved me valuable time during the dreaded tax season.

Avantages

I've been using the accounting software as well as the bookkeeping services for nearly seven years. LessAccounting has helped me focus on what I do best by keeping my finances organized. The invoicing feature is also a HUGE help in collecting payments from clients quickly and easily.

Inconvénients

Integration with my bank and my most commonly used services was easy to set up. They have recently made some big improvements that have addressed some of the issues I had in the past.

Pourquoi passer à LessAccounting

Other services seemed overkill for what I needed and the price point fit my budget.
Brian E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Better Alternative to Quickbooks

Publié le 11/09/2020

I'd say very positive. I would much rather use Less than Quickbooks.

Avantages

I've used Quickbooks and Zero in the past, but Less Accounting is just simpler to use and manage. I feel like QB and others are just too complicated for my needs, and the support is awful and confusing, but Less has much better support.

Inconvénients

Nothing really. The interface used to be a bit old, but they updated it so now it's very nice.

Bobbie D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

More features for your money

Publié le 30/09/2020

Staff and support teams are all first rate!

Avantages

I absolutely hate accounting, but love this product! Once my bank statements are in the app and things are categorized, the accounting takes care of itself. I created a user account for my CPA and he gets what he needs from the program, prepares my taxes, and it's done! SO easy!

Inconvénients

Honestly, this provides everything I need, including a time tracker for my hours, which integrates with invoicing.

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à LessAccounting

The personality of the company and the great, easy to use product for a non-accountant like me!
Francisco S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Using it for 8+ years and going...

Publié le 19/03/2020

Great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Avantages

I like that it has everything I, pretty much, nothing I don't.

Inconvénients

Perhaps I would like better integration with the editable areas of the invoices/proposals.

Pourquoi choisir LessAccounting

Less Accounting is easier to use and seems more of a family driven business than a corporation.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à LessAccounting

It just feels different and more crafted than FreshBooks :)
Ben W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Longtime customer

Publié le 05/01/2021

Avantages

Came for the automation (at a time when it was uncommon), stayed for the customer service

Inconvénients

Doesn't integrate with some newer platforms. I stopped using it when my company got acquired by another company that used a different platform.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise et Xero

Pourquoi passer à LessAccounting

At the time (2012), better automation. Stayed with it because of good customer service
Maria B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A simple and easy accounting.

Publié le 13/08/2018

Avantages

The interface of this software is very user friendly. This is a simple way to keep a track of your records. This software is easy to use. As the name suggests this can be used by the people who knows less accounting. This software can be used by small businesses and entrepreneurs who don’t want to spend more time for book keeping. This software also do friendly calculations of math even you are not good in math.

Inconvénients

Because their tools are simple and easy to use so this can be used for simple accounting purposes. This software is not for you if you want to do complex accounting calculations. And you are limited to the tools available. This software cannot be used by the companies and growing businesses as it’s a small scale software. Because of the limited options if your pocket allows a good software then go for that one.

Cynthia R.

The Customer Support on this Easy to Use Accounting Software is Outstanding

Publié le 18/03/2020

Online customer support has been outstanding. They always get back quickly and have been responsive and have actually added features based on my feedback. Most recently they rewrote the recurring invoices piece to allow for searching recurring invoices after I asked for that. Wow! THAT is customer service!

Avantages

Very easy to to use and am able to quickly complete my invoicing and bookkeeping.

Inconvénients

On the Bank Statement Reconciliation under Reports, I would like to be able to collapse accounts down and then open them to reveal all of the Statements as I need to. I have quite a few accounts and with bank statement reconciliations going back 4 years, and my main checking account being the 6th account down in the list- it is A LOT of scrolling when I am reconciling that account.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à LessAccounting

It looked easier to use.
Bill Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

New Look Of Software

Publié le 30/08/2020

Your software is always easy to use.

Avantages

The new look and all the things of importance all on the home screen is a great improvement.

Inconvénients

at this time I can't find anything that I would ask you to improve on.

Melissa O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

M Olson review - Less Accounting

Publié le 07/08/2020

Always friendly, prompt, kind and very knowledgeable customer service. Very happy as a customer!!

Avantages

Easy to use with banking integration, report generation, manual journal entries, saves time, more coherent and user friendly than Quickbooks, current update has a nice modern feel to it.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to further categorize 'Other Income' as I have separate streams of income that need to be separated for tax return purposes, and internal tracking.

Rachelle C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Perfect for Business Owners who don't

Publié le 08/05/2020

As a freelancer, I've been using LessAccounting to keep track of my finances. It's been a great tool that has allowed me to send invoices and proposals to my clients, see whether the invoices have been opened, import bank / Paypal transactions automatically, seamlessly categorize my transactions, and pull all the reports I need!

Avantages

The way the software is set up allows someone who has ZERO experience in accounting or bookkeeping to get started right away with their bookkeeping! It was built for non-accountants and they live up to their promise of making everything easy enough for non-accountants to "DIY" their books.

Inconvénients

I feel like features can be added for users who want to further personalize their bookkeeping in terms of more technical accounting, but keeping things simple seems to be effective in ensuring that the software can be picked up by anyone to start using it right away.

Robert M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Great for Keep Track of Small Business Accounting

Publié le 20/07/2019

Very happy that I had it.

Avantages

Easy to use, customer service is very attentive. It's a great way to stay organized when running a small business.

Inconvénients

The account synching and auto-categorizing always seemed off.

Réponse de LessAccounting Traduire en français

Thanks so much for your feedback, Robert. We've recently integrated with a new banking partner, which made the bank connections very reliable.

Katie L.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Didn't do what I wanted it to

Publié le 22/11/2018

Great idea, good service when I got them my statements, but ultimately the frustration of needing to export and re-export my own statements manually led me to seek another solution.

Avantages

I purchased LessAccounting along with bookkeeping service to help me run my small business. What I liked best about it was that someone else would help me keep my books up to date and on track. When my bookkeepers had my information, they were fast and accurate.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, the software did not connect to my local credit union and could not automatically input my statements. This meant that I needed to do it manually each month, which I often failed to do. It was frustrating because I had purchased the service precisely so that I wouldn't need to touch it myself. On several occasions, the LessAccounting team was unable to work with the file I provided and I needed to go back and re-export. I understand some of this was my own fault, but the fact that it couldn't be automated in my situation frustrated me.

Réponse de LessAccounting Traduire en français

Thank you so much for your feedback, Katie. We've made great improvements over the last 2 years, which made banking connections extremely stable. Also, expanded banking integration to 1000s of local banks and other financial institutions. Lastly, we're now a full service bookkeeping and accounting firm providing services from tax filing to strategy and financial planning.

Mimi D.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy-Nice-Clean

Publié le 27/08/2020

Avantages

Easy to implement and a lot of nice features added. The dashboard gives better picture of the numbers and with one click you can switch to different business and transactions. The automated part about categorizing expenses its awesome! When I will add the seamless customer support on this, you have the full package.

Inconvénients

Limited invoice templates and sometimes the invoice links are not working, so I need to resend the invoices.

Jason M.

An Easy To Use Accounting & Invoice Software For Small Businesses

Publié le 02/04/2016

Using LessAccounting.com has been a pleasure. Before, I was using Quickbooksonline.com and my experience with the customer service was poor. I was eager to leave and knew about Less Accounting. Their tool was easy to use and quick to transition to. I love it and it makes my freelancing business easier to manager than before.

Avantages

It is easy to use, and a simple program. Their support is great and they seem responsive to feedback for improvement and ideas. I expect to continue using them for years to come.

Inconvénients

Their tools are simple, so you may find it limiting if you have more complex accounting needs.

Paule G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

LessAccounting Review

Publié le 28/10/2019

Avantages

CSR's expertise resolving a problem accessing our account

Inconvénients

There is nothing to say as I received all the attention we needed to solve a problem

Colin C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Simple bookkeeping

Publié le 20/03/2019

Avantages

It's incredibly easy to use with a clean and approachable UI. Since finance isn't my specialty, it's nice to see a software that understands that. I can track my finances and not spend hours trying to figure out the bottom line.

Inconvénients

Since it is a simple software, some people might want or need something a little more robust. But, for freelancers or small entrepreneurs who don't need anything too crazy, it should fit the bill.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great accounting software

Publié le 09/04/2018

Avantages

This software does all the math heavy lifting for you so you dont really have to be a math person to accounting

Inconvénients

this software has very limited functionalities versus other ones in this class. If you can afford more buy a better one

Sundeep M.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Impressive for small and non-complex businesses

Publié le 18/03/2018

Generating reports for financial statement preparation for client's year-ends

Avantages

Good value for money for smaller, non-complex organizations as it provided the financial reports that you will desire

Inconvénients

This is not scalable software if your business grows. Would also be beneficial if you could have more control over your invoices under this software.