1 068 avis

LiveChat

Logiciel de service client Premium pour le chat en direct et bureau d'aide

4,6 /5 (1068 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
95% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
1 068 avis
Greg D.
Traduire en français

LiveChat Connects Me to My Candidates Fast!

Publié le 08/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I get instant connection to my customers with tons of features, customizations, and robust reporting.

Avantages

What I like most about LiveChat is it's reliability. When I began researching chat applications to recommend to a client for use in their recruiting efforts, I found a lot of options. I also found a lot of issues. Many of the applications I looked at were complicated and glitchy.

Then I found LiveChat. LiveChat just worked. It was solid application whether online or on my desktop and it handled chat conversations reliable while offering all the features I was looking for in a manned chat application. When I spoke with a representative from the company, I found out why.

LiveChat set out from the beginning to be a manned chat solution and to be the best in the business. I was kind of disappointed with this at the beginning, because I was hoping for a solution to handle both manned and bot style chats. LiveChat didn't have bots, but they were so far above every other manned chat platform, that I had to choose them.

Incidentally, they have developed a bot situation since I first signed up with them and it is just as robust. It's called botengine.ai and I highly recommend it. BotEngine integrates seamlessly with LiveChat and both applications work reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more.

LiveChat offers tons of customization, professional looking interfaces, and robust reporting. I can easily use it on my desktop computer, my notebook, my tablet, or my phone. And just like I said before, it just works.

Inconvénients

If there was anything to dislike about LiveChat, it would be that it is resource-intensive on my iMac. This is a casualty of my business, though. I have to use a lot of memory-hog applications every day, so a lot of times I will enable LiveChat just on my mobile device or my notebook while I'm working at my desk. That way I can still respond to chats without slowing down my main machine.

Secteur d'activité: Construction

Excellent Software For Your Website

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 13/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The experience that i encountered with this software has been superb, it has helped our company turn live visitors into qualified prospective clients, in this day and age instant customer service and support are essential for any business.

We use live chat in combination with other software to complete the next steps in our prospect conversion and follow through.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to deploy the software on my website and the customization ability that it provides to me.

One can customize everything from the chat design the colors and the pop ups the visitor will see. There is availability to custom design it to go with your websites design.

The software has availability for multiple users, and 3rd party app integration enabling us to take our prospective client from start to closing in our sales process

Inconvénients

The only feature id like to be able to remove is the live chat link at the bottom of our chat pop up. Other than that everything is superb.

Annabel D.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Good value but lacks some key functionality and integration

Publié le 17/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Livechat gives us the ability to engage more directly with visitors to our site. It has certain functional limitation which my team find frustrating, however for the price that we pay, it is still good value.

Avantages

Livechat has provided a really useful platform for us to get started with livechat provision on our site.

The chat interface itself is easy for agents to use. It is also inexpensive compared with other similar platforms.

Inconvénients

There are some important features missing or lacking. Spell check within the livechat itself is crucial for agents to ensure we are always putting our 'best foot forward', while trying to respond quickly to visitors. The automated greetings are great but lack the ability to set logic within the conditions, meaning I don't have quite the level of control I would like over the greetings.
The CRM integration has also been difficult to implement, and hasn't worked well for all our agents. Which has caused some issues with manual data entry and some lost data. This integration is crucial to our workflow.
The customer service has, overtime, become much more automated and it has therefore taken me longer and been more frustrating to get solutions to issue that I have come up against. While the platform itself has improved in functionality through the time i've been using it, I find the customer support has become less helpful and personal.

Hi Annabel,

Thank you for your feedback, we do our best to create the best live chat experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product.

If you don't mind, our Customer Success Team will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding some of the issues you experienced.

LiveChat Team

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Jessica L.
Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

LiveChat - Great Communication with our Customers

Publié le 29/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, this has solved a huge hole in our business - communication with our customers. We have been using LiveChat for over 4 years, and I wouldn't consider switching to another platform. The customer support we have received from LiveChat has been A+.

Avantages

LiveChat has been a staple of our business for many, many years. We continue to use this software on a daily basis to stay connected with our customers whether we are in the office or away. When in the office, we stay logged into LiveChat to easily chat with our customers to help them navigate our site or answer any questions they may have. When away, we utilize the software to allow our customers to message their questions. You have the option of setting all the notification settings tailored to your communication style with your customers. And, you can easily add, change or delete employee/users from your account. Additionally, you can set different levels of access based on these employees.

Inconvénients

The price is a bit heftier then other competitors. Pricing is based on number of users to the account. Besides this, I have never experienced something I didn't like with the software.

Emin N.
Traduire en français

A good software for all sizes of companies for customer relations activities

Publié le 09/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Via the Livechat, we communicated with all departments such as operations, accounting which saves our time with very useful features and options. You can enjoy different shades of customisation, professional interface and robust reporting features by using it with different kids of devices.

Avantages

1) The daily chat summary function helps you to review the statistic performance of Sales department
2) Possible accessibility to LiveChat with all kinds of electronic devices. Especially, there are not any technical problem when you connect with your smartphone
3) Via LiveChat, you can provide fast, reliable 24hours customer service without any breaking point in connection
4) Daily notifications about the performance of the work teams help you analyze the work procedures analytically in daily basis

Inconvénients

1) There are lacking information for customers concerned with location, page visiting, and browser
2) In the case of internet disconnection, the software doesn't inform you about the issue.
3) Despite the fact that 30 free trials are very advantageous, the price of advanced version could be expensive for small based companies with less budget

Secteur d'activité: Matières plastiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

You HAVE to chat

Publié le 07/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We really like it. It has helped increase online sales and customer service scores for our team.

Avantages

This software makes it very easy for internal customer service and sales reps to handle customer questions. Easy to track sales after chat and it allows you to capture e-mail addresses which, with permission, can be used for marketing.

Inconvénients

It is a bear to set up, get the parameters right for your team and such. Do you want your reps taking 1 chat at a time, 2, 3? How long with no response before the chat should end? How long with a rep quiet before you send a generic please wait message?

Luis U.
Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques

Good experience working with LiveChat

Publié le 06/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been a very useful tool to increase and improve the contact with our customers and prospects .

Avantages

The routing capabilities to search for available agents and to forward automatically the chats when there is no available agents

Inconvénients

The agent interface need translation to Spanish , the rest of the features are good to have a good communications with the visitors in our webpage

Aquline S.
Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

Instant solution for problems

Publié le 16/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Best way to communicate and get solutions without any fuss

Avantages

Allows one to instantly get a solution instead of waiting for an answer. Also can talk to different sectors without having to stay on hold for hours

Inconvénients

Once the live chat window closes its hard to track the progress, sometimes there is no evidence of the conversation

Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Traduire en français

Great app for online customer service!

Publié le 17/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

We implemented the chat app to one site, but later ended up fully migrating to LiveChat for all our sites.

Avantages

Its a lightweight addition to your website, which doesn't make the site slow to load, the app itself offers a simplistic interface, for both the parties.

Inconvénients

Interface the customers see, despite being simple to use, could have more features added, but should not make the site slow to load..

Zavud B.
Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

My review for LiveChat

Publié le 27/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use LiveChat very frequently on both my laptop and mobile phone and in general, I am very happy with the software so far!

Avantages

My favorite feature of LiveChat is that it gives me a summary of chats that I am having on a daily basis and this function saves me a lot of time. Another thing that I also enjoy very much is that no matter what device I am using, the chat screen is functioning very well, even on an android mobile device.

Inconvénients

Although I love to use LiveChat, I am sometimes attracted to other alternatives that offer more or less same features for a lot cheaper price. I wish the price was a little cheaper.

Secteur d'activité: Bureau exécutif

LiveChat mudou minha empresa

Publié le 12/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company started using LiveChat because we were losing a lot of customers due to the lack of support that was able to solve problems quickly. Before we started using the software, we used e-mail and this generated very slow communication with our customers. We implemented LiveChat just over two years ago and improved the level of our service. Since then, we have increased the efficiency of our work, reduced costs and mainly improved our relationship with the client.

Avantages

LiveChat integrated perfectly with our business, the software is fast and allows us to reduce the average service. Because we are able to solve our customers' problems more quickly, we were able to expand our customer portfolio. This means increased revenue for our company. But the most positive effect was being able to improve the way our company was seen in the market. The best thing about LiveChat is that it allows us to work and at the same time provide support to our client, because whenever there is a new interaction, the software emits an audible warning on the mobile device and this allows us to be answering questions in real time.

Inconvénients

Well, we currently face only a few difficulties with the usability of the app for mobile devices, because the web version of LiveChat is perfect, but the mobile version and a little limited, in my view, needs to expand the features in the mobile version, such as the resolution tags that are not allowed to be added in each contact, but the web version has this function. Another issue that implies the use of LiveChat is the cost of implementation, which is a little high by the standards of some companies.

Eric M.
Secteur d'activité: Externalisation/délocalisation

Outsourced Provider LiveChat Integration

Publié le 20/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Around 5 years ago we began looking for a new LiveChat solution not only for our business, but the clients we represent who offer support of tens of thousands of end users each. Because of thi,s we needed a feature rich platform that integrated with our own internal tools but also was easy to integrate and configure on our client's websites. We looked at a number of different solution providers and LiveChat won our business with a stable platform, easy to integrate with, easy to separate out by customer and also was very budget friendly which is especially important in the outsourcing business.

By selecting LiveChat we were able to consolidate down from 3 separate LiveChat providers into one, streamlining both our workflows and our set up process.

Over the years LiveChat has continued to provide excellent support for their product and is constantly adding new features and tools that our team enjoys - chat agents, management, and developers alike. Whenever I have had an integration issue or a question about the product their support team has been extremely prompt and helpful in all of their support channels.

We are very pleased with our choice to move to LiveChat and look forward to continuing business with them for many years to come.

- Stable platform
- Ease of separation of groups
- Ease of integration
- Reports and tools (admittedly we export this into our own tool and don't use LC's)
- Security and custom rules
- Customization and branding
- Consistent improvements
- Support team is prompt and helpful

Inconvénients

- Some updates cause issues with set up and updates aren't announced very well
- Ticket system is 'meh' and we don't use it
- No send chat transcript by group, it's all or nothing

Réponse de LiveChat Software

Thank you and really happy you like using LiveChat, we do our best to make it even better, every day!

LiveChatInc Review

Publié le 08/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and its been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customizable, but overall, I would recommend it highly.
I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there … and we came back to this one, as it was the best overall.

Avantages

First of all the Support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made.
It is very easy to use, very intuitive.
Has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.

Inconvénients

The biggest one is the inability to customize Visitors window for our staff. An older version (which we still have to use) used to allow you to set up specific columns of info on each visitor. This way you could see how many times they visited, were invited, refused, etc… without having to click on each visitor to see this info. If you have a lot of visitors it is impossible to click on each of them in a timely manner and know whether to engage in a conversation. This is a big one that needs updated soon.
It has taken a long while to have auto invites work properly on all mobile platforms (iPad, iPhone, tablets, etc). It still isn't possible on all, but on most devices now, customers will get a pop up if you send an invitation to chat.
Wish you could set up a second Auto Invite (ie. at 1 minute into the visit, an auto greeting is sent … if declined, at 4 minutes, a second one is sent). Unfortunately, not possible.
When you send a personal invite, it classifies it as a CHAT, even if the customer doesn't chat with you. So the archives get filled with "blank chats" that you have to leaf through.
All of that said, besides the first one, it is still the best live chat app out there, in my opinion. Fingers crossed the Visitor view options will be changed back soon, to allow it to be more customizable for customers.

James D.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Apps for everyone!

Publié le 29/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We love LiveChat. The availability of the apps that span across different operating systems is a huge bonus and was what initially drew us to the program. Our customers love the program going from chat to form, as they can contact us when we are not available to answer a chat. While the price is a little higher than other live chat clients, this one is worth the price because of the use by multiple agents on a single license. This sold us on the program, and we will continue to use it until it is no longer supported. It’s definitely worth it.

Avantages

Apps. Many other live chat options do not include apps, especially not ones that work across both Android, Apple, Mac, and PC. It’s handy in case you are not in front of a computer or have to go from a Mac to a PC, then you have access on both. The fact that multiple agents can use the program (though only one at a time per license!) is very important. Many other live chat programs allow only one per person. This adds up quickly when you have more than one agent. The ability to change the website widget from a chat to a form is great on weekends or after business hours. This allows customers to be able to contact you without having to wait for business hours.

Inconvénients

The only slight con is the cost of the product, but this is offset by the ability for multiple agents to use one license, as long as only one is logged on at a time. To do the same with other programs, you would have to purchase more than one license. So, the cost is justified, but there is still the initial sticker-shock. If the price were a little bit lower, we would be able to purchase two licenses and have two people on at the same time. However, the ability to have more than one person use the license makes it seem like we have loads of agents on at the same time. We did experience one or two bugs, but the tech support was able to fix them quickly so that we were back online within minutes.

Alexandre C.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Perfect tool for Tupiniquim Hostel's Live Support

Publié le 19/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use LiveChat as a reservation / general information channel for our hostel. Because of this we're able to provide a more humane support and convert these people into actual reservations. Before using LiveChat we tried like 3-4 different tools which weren't (not even by a long shot) as reliable and effective as LiveChat is. My partner did not want to sign up for LiveChat because it was like 300 % more expensive than the ones that we've being using but the cost/benefit is totally worth it. We've had an increase of 400-500 % of actual reservations because of this tool.

Avantages

It's packed with powerful features, details about customers that let us deal with them in a better way. The integration with Facebook Messenger is pretty cool (even though it should allow us to click on the person and be taken to his profile). Archiving, tagging and searching couldn't be simpler. Super powerful features for international sites (we use 6 translations). There is no software like this on the market.

Inconvénients

My only complain is that there is no tool for a supervisor or sysadmin to check LiveChat without being logged as a user. There was a plan to do that (I even replied the form) but apparently they shelved.

Ohh, and that the app (for iOS) just deals with chats, not with tickets. I use heavily both features.

Hi Alexandre,

If by chance, you had a moment to leave us a review at WordPress, it would help us even more deliver the best live chat experience to our WordPress users:

LiveChat team

Christy S.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

LiveChat is Great!

Publié le 04/11/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

We've been using LiveChat for almost 2 years now. It's been so helpful to see who's on our site when they are actually there and to be able to help them when they need it (which keeps them from straying)! We are an incorporation services provider and people often have lots of questions when they are searching for a provider in this field. Though we have the answers to most of those questions on our site, people often want to clarify or they may feel lost when ordering. Having LiveChat makes it easier for our potential clients to reach out to us without having to leave our site or even to pick up the phone. Instant gratification! Thanks to LiveChat, we've been able to quickly convert those people with questions into clients.

Avantages

Visitor data is so very helpful for us. When a client has an issue while ordering, it helps us to know what browser they are using. It is also quite helpful for us to know where they are connecting from (country or state) as this can determine what kinds of services they need.

Also included with the visitor data are the IP, and the pages visited (and for how long they stayed on those pages). This lets us know about where the visitor decided to leave and what they were looking for...and if we feel the need, we can offer to chat with them (rather than waiting for them to start one with us).

LiveChat also makes a verbal announcement when we get a visitor to the site, informing us as to whether they are "new" or "returning" visitors. There is also a verbal announcement when someone initiates a chat ("incoming chat").

The ticket feature is also helpful. When the office is closed or if the technician is away from their desk, the clients can leave a message for us to follow-up later.

Inconvénients

It would be very helpful if the visitor data were logged and saved for reporting purposes via LiveChat. This historical data might prove useful to us when making changes to our site.

It would be nice if the incoming chat would also pop-up a separate window. Sometimes I have my volume down or off when I am on the phone and I've almost missed chats that way.

Jennifer H.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

The most convenient way to provide customer service

Publié le 01/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We love LiveChat here. It keeps our call volume and abandoned call volume down, but also allows us to complete every function that we can on a phone call. We can set up a service call, take a message for a supervisor, turn service on and off, etc. We can literally do everything that we do on the phone but add the convenience for our customers.

Avantages

This allows customers to reach out and discuss issues that they are having with their service, or to set up new service, without calling in. It helps our company to keep the abandoned calls down, while still providing quality service to our customers. It's also convenient for those customers that need to have a conversation with us but can not be on the phone because they are at work. It provides all of the functionality of calling into our call center in a more convenient package.

Inconvénients

If the customer has an internet hiccup during a conversation, it will drop the conversation - though it does save the history so that they are able to come back without having to repeat everything. I would not call this a major drawback. If a customer calls in, there is a chance that they will have bad cell service and drop the call as well, without the benefit of the chat history. This is not a flaw with the product itself, but more the platform that it draws from and I would say that the flaw is equal to that of phone calls without the added drawback of abandoned calls.

Paul D.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Perfect Way to Instantly Talk to Your Customers

Publié le 04/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

LiveChat is a great way to help customers in realtime making you very accesible to customers helping to grow your business and client base. Definitely a great tool for any small business.

Avantages

Having looked at many Chat programs we found the best was LiveChat. You don't have to be at your computer all day waiting to see if a chat is coming in because with LiveChat you can download the app and chat with your customers on the go. Utilizing and setting up the chat is very simple and easy to use. You can do it yourself if you have some knowledge of setting up your website or you can have your webhost do it for you by simply dropping in a simple code. You will be up and running in minutes. You can customize your logo if you wish and it is easy to communicate. Adds the touch of helping customers out if they need direction or information.

Inconvénients

There are a couple of cons that we have run into with LiveChat. Recently this problem has been better but from time to time you will not get instant notification if you are relying on the app to use for chatting. The only downside is if the delay is too long you may miss the opportunity to chat with the customer. The other issue we have seen is that the customer can leave a message but you don't really get notification all the time if a message was left so you are on your own to make sure to check for a message.

Osagumwenro progress A.
Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales

An Ode to LiveChat

Publié le 06/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It solves the problem of losing customers to lack of guidance, and then it has helped us gain some repute as a customer centric organisation

Avantages

Live chat is a basic, essential, and effective tool for customer relationship management and sales. Having this software integrated into our website has significantly impacted our reputation and bottom-lines. We virtually stalk (lol) clients activity on our website and give the relevant nudge to make a buy, or give the necessary assistance in times of need.
Great news is that it does not require massive learning time. Communicating with clients feels like chatting with a pal.
Another thing I like about livechat is the integration with facebook. Our clients are on our facebook page most times, having to meet their needs without having them visit our website is a very big one. The integration with mail chimp solves a lot of our email marketing issues as well.
One is able to fully customize livechat and set design preferences
Analytics: The integration with google analytics coupled with its native analysis functions helps us know what our visitors are doing on the website per time.
As a support staff to my boss, livechat enables me get reports of number of chats, time spent with a customer, or response time, and then, evaluate how to improve the service
We are able to Pre record responses to certain questions. This saves us a few seconds that is enough to solve problems for another client.
Access to chat history: Although this is a premium feature, it is very useful so as to monitor customer queries through till resolution.

Inconvénients

I do not have so much to say about the mobile version. It requires a lot of optimization so as to bring it to the level of the web version. This will fetch the company more money through purchases, and paid adverts on the app platform.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques
Traduire en français

Great software just wish it integrated with messaging software for easier time maintaining response

Publié le 16/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Helped us give a better appearance of being on top of the technical world. We did a get a few leads, but not enough for the time needed to maintain the platform for us to keep it. Great if you have a larger staff (staff of 19 with one person available), or if you are willing to invest in the bot and still have someone to maintain as half of their job. Or that is what I found.

Avantages

Very easy to use. Highly editable. Support has been FANTASTIC. We changed owners and needed to switch things over, they were so helpful in guidance. Great response on our website.

Inconvénients

How it had to be constantly watched.

I wish it could do some of the following.
Integrate with messaging app (like iMessage)
We would have loved to have multiple people use this for Sales and Service but it was so expensive to have one more license. It would be nice if there were levels, least expensive one license, next level 5-10 and so on.

Options for small businesses to help support them, we only have on person who can barely watch the program(which is why we have discontinued it's use at this time). When that person is constantly watching it great results when they are not, it's barely worth the money we are spending.

Would be neat to see if it could integrate with Apple Business Messages

Douglas R.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

LiveChat Review

Publié le 03/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's been positive overall, aside from dealing with privacy concerns for GDPR, such as IP address collection and lack of admin controls for this feature. While many visitors do not use chat, some do, and those that have used it have found it very helpful, and it has resulted in some additional conversions that may have not occurred otherwise.

- Ease of setup
- Reliable operation
- User-friendly operational/agent interface
- Ability to customize pre-questions to gain consent for personal info collection, etc.

Inconvénients

- Support for options to increase privacy protection of site visitors (ie, for EU GDPR compliance) could be better. For example, disabling IP address collection requires a special support request and then it is entirely removed. It would be much better if IP address enable/disable was an admin-controlled setting that, if enabled, would only remove the last octet of the IP address (like Google Analytics does for IP anonymization) so that geo info could still be collected but without the precision that would create a personal info privacy concern.
- Blocking of bot-crawlers from the customer/visitor list is desperately needed, as they present a nuisance to agent operations.
- The clearing of the customer list info seems to occur at random/unpredictable points in time -- this should be explained and there should be a button to allow manual clearing of the list by the agent.
- The customer/visitor view options should include an "all current visitors" option so that all current visitors , whether invited or browsing, can be seen in one view.
- Filters should be expanded to work for all fields, and should be persistent and be able to be saved so that switching views or restarting the application does not cause filter setups to be lost.
- There should be a master enable/disable setting to deactivate LiveChat when desired, without the need to go into Wordpress and disable the plugin.

Shannon K.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Live Chat for Instant Results

Publié le 14/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

LiveChat is something we use to communicate with our online customers daily. It allows us to aid them without having to speak on the phone. Overall it is a fantastic product that aids in our daily productivity.

Avantages

I love how simple it is to keep in communications with our customers. It is an easy software to use and has some features that make things much easier for customer service representatives. My favorite part is the canned responses or snippets. It makes things easier when keeping up with company expectations of what is expected in a call.

Inconvénients

Some of the manager options could be a little easier to use. When monitoring a chat that someone else is taking occasionally there is a delay.

Kaleb H.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Great for our needs

Publié le 16/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We're the online arm of a century old shoe repair business, and wanted to offer a way for our customers to quickly ask questions about potential repairs, check order status, etc. without the need to call or send an email and wait for a reply. At first I was against having a chat function because I believed it would take up too many resources from our small processing staff; having to sit in front of the computer all day and waiting to see if a chat came in - they have lots of other things they could be doing rather than sitting in front of the computer. Using LiveChat's API functionality, I was able to some custom programming and integrated LiveChat with some Philips Hue lightbulbs, so now whenever a chat comes in, there are lights that start flashing all over the builiding so we know to get in front of the computer, but that leaves us free to go about our regular business during the day and saves us from having to keep one person tied up looking at the computer. It's worked out great for us so far!

Avantages

We find LiveChat to be very user friendly, and especially like the API functionality.

Inconvénients

I can't really think of anything we dislike about LiveChat, it suits our needs perfectly.

Hi Kaleb,

LiveChat team

Cynthia A.
Traduire en français

Livechat gives us a professional look.

Publié le 21/06/2018

Avantages

I like the simplicity of the Livechat interface ,and this is a major factor while I adopted the program as my startups customer chat solution. It is affordable, which is very cheap when compared with the enormous benefits we have gotten from this program over the last one year.
I like the Livechat customer support department. The support team have continuously served my startup very well. We get responses to our queries instantly via chat messages and the support team also forwards us periodic write-ups guiding us on newer ways we can use Livechat ,to grow our business.
I am provided with daily and periodic stats and metrics which easen the process of measuring the performance of my customer care team.

Inconvénients

Livechat is just the real deal. However I am not overly impressed with its mobile app,I will like to see a better improved mobile app. which will remove the need of always having to access Livechat from a desktop or laptop computer to make major changes or customization.We should be able to do everything from the mobile app.

Basiirat A.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Livechat is magical.

Publié le 23/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our customers regularly inform us that they get a faster response to their questions,when they communicate with my organizations customer care team via our website ,as against when they put a call across to our support telephone line. Livechat enable our agents communicate faster with customers than they do via the telephone ; therefore it has made the customer care team work faster,efficiently.

Avantages

I have used Livechat for over eighteen months and I get impressed by the sheer quality of this program. From the interface,which is among the most intuitive of any software solution I use as work ,to its customer support which is available to resolve our needs within seconds of getting on their website.
Livechat also has a broad array of features which will improve any customer service department. Among these large library of feature on Livechat ,I particularly love the sneak-peek feature.The sneak-peek feature let me see what a web visitor is typing even before it is sent and I have had a few visitors try to ask me how I seem to know what they are typing; I tell them it is Magic.

Inconvénients

Livechat needs to broaden the functionality of its mobile app. At the moment,it only allows for it to be used to chat with web visitors and nothing more.