148 avis

Verizon Connect Work

Logiciel de gestion des interventions pour les PME.

2,7 /5 (148 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Joanne S.

Verizon WORK

Publié le 31/03/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Stahlman-England, INC began using Verizon WORK in January 2015. The overall program was easy to implement and the Customer Support was beyond expectations! This program was less expensive than all other Service Programs and accomplished a lot more with regard to “real-time”, invoicing, reports, quotes, and customer follow-up. This Program has enhanced our business and the endless features Verizon WORK offers, is still being discovered and incorporated into our business plan

EXCELLENT FOR CONSOLIDATED CLIENT INFORMATION, SERVICE APPOINTMENTS & SCHEDULING, INVOICING, PROFITABILITY, AND DETAILED REPORTS!

Avantages

• Verizon WORK gives me, as Director of Corporate Operations, essential detailed productivity reports within seconds.

• Instead of needing 2 to 3 different software programs, Verizon WORK alone produces these reports.

• With a click, I have reports of total revenue including breakdown of labor, parts, travel time and actual job duration.

• Our technicians are able to sell more by doing quotes instantly. This exciting, real-time “Quotes” feature allows our office to email these figures within an hour, thereby closing more sales than ever before.

• Verizon WORK has allowed us to streamline and fast-track our paperwork; one-hour tasks are now done in minutes. Verizon WORK enabled our transition from piles of paperwork to next-generation technology.

Inconvénients

PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT of certain issues. Example, more than one email address, speed of program when changing on the dashboard.

Jay C.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Dipping Your Toe into the Abyss of Digital Transformation

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 12/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is a phenomenal step towards a digital environment for the under served home services sector. Implementing Verizon Connect Work is a step in the right direction! At the end of the day Verizon is a telecom company and looking to upsell their products into your business.

Avantages

I love the fact that Verizon Connect focuses on the technologically under served realm of the home services market. These business's technology initiatives take a hard stop at email and spreadsheets. When implemented and used correctly, Verizon Connect Work (formerly Fleetmatics WORK) can bring to the surface revenue opportunities that business owners and stakeholders were oblivious to. Being typically their first go at new technology, Verizon Connect Work is usually welcome because of the ease of implementation and use. The technology is priced right and the ROI is enormous! The ROI stems from getting off the paper, chalkboards, notepads and alleviating lost invoices. At the end of the day the software is the home service industries first step towards digital transformation in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Inconvénients

In response to Verizon Connect Work being described by former users as "A Starter Software" or "Technology Training Wheels", there is high churn being there are more robust softwares that encompass the entire life of a work order. With out mentioning any software company names, Verizon Connect Work's book of business is on a mass exodus to other players. To add, their is limited to zero customer support and the buying process wasn't very enjoyable.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Joanna D.

Unkept Promises

Publié le 19/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's a scheduling software that started on an internet base and tried to go to mobile and has failed in my opinion. They will roped us in with promises that they didn't keep. This is why we decided to leave.

Avantages

I loved how easy it was to navigate and filter to find the invoice/ticket/customer that I needed really fast. I loved how I could keep whatever information I needed with customized info boxes. Dispatching out to Employees was easy and the old App for the Techs out in the field could do many things. IT worked great on the desktop end.

Inconvénients

When we 1st signed on we were promised that the program would keep track of our inventory. We are a HVAC business and we have a lot of parts to keep track of. It wasn't working great when we started and the old app was ok with it. Then they Upgraded and had a new App and they completely trashed the inventory program and didn't tell us.
Since we are located with lots of country and rural areas we were told that the app can work offline and update the main programs once it got back in data range. This has never worked properly and my Techs were calling me to update their tickets because the app wasn't working.
The New App upgrade came everything went downhill. Techs could no longer create their own jobs (and we have Techs for on-call weekends) Techs could no longer show discounts to the customers on the invoice. The app still didn't work out in rural areas. It doesn't not work very well on the Mobile end.
Everytime I had Customer service on the line they tried their best, but since everything that we as a company needed they couldn't provide we didn't want to stay with them.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Great app

Publié le 27/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Used for 3years. Was very useful and feature full.

Avantages

It has many many functions. Full of cool features. Very useful.

Inconvénients

Confusing some times. There are so many features and tools.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Jamie D.
Traduire en français

Product has limited capability and the customer service is some of the worst I've ever dealt with.

Publié le 17/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Would not recommend this company as a work platform. From the limitations of their platform to the extent of their billing issues to the poor customer service, this is a poor provider all around.

Avantages

Dispatch board is a decent portal for scheduling. Beyond this there has been very little positive with this program that I would recommend.

Inconvénients

Used the system for 2 years. In that time, they have multiple programming issues. Including an error that took recurring jobs which were scheduled for 2 days and booked hundreds of calls for the same recurring issue months out. Resulting in thousands of calls on our schedule that needed to be removed once at a time. Took days to delete and further spent days helping their tech department to resolve the issue. Their programmer found an error in their system and did correct it but sorry about our luck for the cost and time to repair. Reimbursed us for a months service as thats all they could do. We have had numerous billing errors over the past two years and getting any resolution from them takes a minimum of 6 calls in my experience. Nobody is capable of making any decision regarding assisting a customer. We notified them that we were cancelling the contract with 90 days notice (60 required) and got confirmation of this. 2 weeks later I inquired as to the cancellation and was told nothing was in the system. Cancelled again following their process. Found out again that this hadn't been done. Wanted to lock me into another year of payment.

John G.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
Traduire en français

Zero corporate ethics. READ THE SMALL PRINT.

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 11/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

In my opinion Verizon is an unethical.
Example in case, today December 19 they demand 14 months cancellation notice to end a contract in January 2021.
You could call it extortion through surreptitious means. Another 14 months money demanded after nearly 4 years of a contract. Demanding payment for a service for a service which will not be used through 2020 into 2021.
On the 6th of December 2019 I opened the tracking software to double check see which of our fleet was fitted with the Verizon tracker. Today the 11th of December 19, an email from (Sensitive Content Hidden). "oh I see you used the system" so you are tied with us to January 2021.

Really, I don't think so [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Avantages

At the time in 2016 Fleetmatics which is now called Verizon the company appeared to be one of the best options available.

Inconvénients

We found alternative options that in our opinion were superior Verizon, that was in 2017. We paid for the alternative software and proceeded to compare the pros and cons of the two systems. Now TWO YEARS later we are still trying to cancel the contract with Verizon. Fill out this and that form, 60 days notice of cancellation, rolling contracts that tie to in for another year. Absolutely ridiculous practice, its might be considered theft by deceit.
TODAY 11TH OF DECEMBER 2019, email just from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Verizon informing me that they wont cancel the contract until January 2021.
This I have repeatedly informed them that don't want or use their software. We have not used the Fleetmatics - Verizon system in over a year and a half. Only half our fleet is tracked, its a redundant system to our company. I have tried both on the phone and by email to cancel the contract. The mistake I made is that I did not follow through at the time. You forget and only follow up a few months later when you see the debit charges still taken from the bank account.

Buyer beware, read the small print.

Amber S.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

Too many excuses

Publié le 18/06/2019

Avantages

Ease of putting jobs in and dispatching in less than 5 minutes.

Inconvénients

Reports are not accurate.
System is not set up for multi day jobs.
When I contact support with help on problems they tell me to send in feedback and that's all they can do.

David M.

Terrible

Publié le 30/11/2017

Avantages

system is easy to use -- when it works ofcourse

Inconvénients

Awful company, constantly messing payments up and taking 2 or 3 months at once, didn't charge me enough and demanded more money.
the system lost an invoice due to an error and after many calls trying to get support (all I got was an answerphone, which is standard) after many attempts the support team said that they would fix it and after another call the next day, all I received was a manager saying I have to sort it myself, who then hung up on me.
there is a long list of issues with Verizon WORK, there sales team lie, there is no support when you need it and they treat small companies like they are doing them a favor by letting them have the product.

the customer service offered lets this potentially good product down

Amber S.
Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques

Good, but not great

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 03/07/2018

Avantages

I like that we can create jobs and dispatch them to our techs while they aren't at the office. It is also nice to have all of their notes automatically attached to the work orders

Inconvénients

Projects are a little difficult to manage in this software. There is no real easy way of doing it. There is also not a way for our techs to view when they have previously clocked in and out, and that is a huge in convenience.

Danny S.

Full of flaws

Publié le 12/04/2018

Avantages

No much to like. It is hard to find and add data. The start up to the app is slow and starting a job takes to long.

Inconvénients

Was told that software would do everything I asked for. Signed contract and began moving info over. Then when we started to use it we found all kinds of flaws. When I made a list and called them to discuss it so that changes could be made. I was told those things were not available yet. Here are some of the things we found.
Can't adjust time, No inventory, Poor response for help. Everything is in the future. Slow to respond when trying to operate software. Print is so tiny on work orders you can't read them and are not adjustable. Print is badly spaced out causing you to use twice as much paper.

Larry A.
Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle

BEWARE of the Details Before you buy - Does not Interface with Quickbooks Well

Publié le 30/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Right now we are paying for the monthly as when you sign up they say " there is no stopping the payment". However, you can't see where it is going to really work, or not, until it starts getting implemented. We were "gun ho" when we started as it was "completely customizable". We test drove a system last year and ditched it because the invoice could be sent to the technicians email for data mining. They promised to make sure it didn't happen with this one and sure enough the day we started none of the pricing showed up for parts and the email feature was enabled. That means they wasted our time in the multiple data gathering sessions to set it up. WE HAVE ASKED FOR A CANCELLATION BUT WERE TOLD THEY DO NOT DO THIS AND THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE WHOLE YEAR.

Avantages

Great for the Field guys as they like the photos and dispatch features. The details get out to them faster and they can start from home to the first calls for the day. Turn by turn directions are great if all your site locations are set up.

Inconvénients

The interface with Quickbooks is one way with parts. Changes in prices in Quickbooks have to be hand entered in both systems. We were told we would not want to use the Quickbooks after using there software. That is code words for "It doesn't work well" with Quickbooks. The time to generate an invoice is twice as long for the invoicer. The time from the techs has to be hand transferred to the invoice. There is no automatic calc from field to invoice because "they don't want to be responsible" for the techs pushing the wrong start/stop times. The time savings given in the sales pitch is diminished by the lost productivity in maintaining pricing and transferring times. Also the techs can alter the time they actually start and stop so forget using it to prove in any court when they actually arrived. For those of us managing technicians there is just as much chance for time abuse using this system. In the day of SQL database interfaces they are missing the boat in a fully integrated system. Every answer to our objections was to have us place a comment on a link button for the "developers" somewhere in the UK to "consider".

Anna D.
Traduire en français

Cheap program, but you get what you pay for.

Publié le 16/11/2017

Avantages

The program is fairly straight forward, and easy to use. Booking calls is easy, once you have the clients already in the system.

Inconvénients

Being very simple, it can be kinda clunky. It is hard to look up the history of a client, when you are already in the middle of booking a call. You have to exit the scheduler, and open up each call to see what was performed on each visit. It can be very cumbersome, when you are on the phone with a client and just trying to figure out how to proceed. We find the program fairly slow to load clients and work history, and there isn't an easy way to combine duplicates in clients or calls.
When we notified Verizon WORK that we were cancelling our services and moving to another company that had a more full billing program, they started nickle and diming us. It was like they were trying to screw us for any extra money they could get out of us.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Nick F.

Verizon WORK Review

Publié le 11/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

For the past month and a half I've been working with learning the Verizon WORK software as well as Verizon REVEAL. This software is definitely ideal for those starting a business and would like to keep track of their fieldworkers. Although i do feel that this software is not for every industry.

I'm in my mid 20's and can confidently say that I'm technologically inclined and learned this with a fast paced manner. This software can be easily learned by younger generations but I'm finding it very difficult teaching our older office administrators how to use this management system. This goes as well with the mobile app.

Avantages

Has quick respond time on uploading and saving. There are multiple ways to do one specific task, so there's not just one way to navigate through the software. You can set specific restrictions on certain fieldworkers/ admin controlling their ability what to see on a specific job dispatched to them. The implementation team is very patient and will schedule as many training sessions as needed to learn the functionality of the software.

Inconvénients

Customer support is not great. Takes long to respond back. Needs time to learn how to use for older people. The implementation data process can be tedious and is not accurate even when put in the requested form they ask. I suggest correcting any mistakes yourself through the program after all data has been imported

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Nicholas H.
Traduire en français

Software works, but no support from the developers.

Publié le 11/06/2018

recurring workorders and invoicing

Avantages

Recurring workorders, easy to invoice, easy to assign new jobs to fieldworkers. Mobile and desktop access.

Inconvénients

ZERO support from developers. Sales will tell you once thing, it doesn't happen and you get zero response from any feedback/enhancements you submit.

The biggest problem we find is that you have to upload photos one by one, you should be able to check all the ones that apply and do one upload. And when viewing those photos and attaching to invoices, you have to download and review one by one, when you should be able to toggle through the photos quickly like you would with any other software or program. We have been asking for this upgrade since the day we signed up and the developers do not care or respond.

If they would fix the photo issue, I would give 5 stars across the board. But because they refuse, we have to use DROPBOX as well as this software to effectively manage photos. 2 different programs when 1 should be all that's required.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Whitey R.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Meets our Needs

Publié le 30/08/2018

Avantages

Seamless tracking of precise fleet locations. Took all the stress out of monthly mileage reporting to ODOT -- set it up for reports to be automatically emailed to me at month-end.

Inconvénients

The report center does not seem as user-friendly as it could be. The filter options can be a little confusing and it can be hard to find the report you're looking for (distance traveled is what you need for monthly mileage by truck). Customer service was extremely lacking -- it took months to get a response after the initial buy-in. At the time, we felt like no one cared after we signed the contract -- however, we now feel that we were likely just part of the flooded market and got lost in the shuffle during the ELD mandate -- the market was flooded at once with people desperate to stay compliant. We have not had any issues after all was setup, so we have not had a reason to contact them again.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Robin H.

Don't Buy This Product

Publié le 05/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

The sales pitch "demo" is really great. I was promised this product would do everything I needed it to do and more. It is on the more expensive end of fleet/service software but I figured if it did literally everything we needed it to do, it was worth the money for the time it would save us. I was very hesitant to sign a year contract up front and shouldn't have.

The first red flag was that it took literally 3 months to get my data (and then not even all of it) transferred from our old system to the new one. Apparently the implementation team is very busy. But they kept charging me, despite the fact I couldn't use the software because my data wasn't in it.

Things went downhill from there. The last piece of bad news from Verizon WORK is that I attempted to cancel the automatic contract renewal via phone, and was told it was canceled via phone, and of course it wasn't. After sending a detailed email CCing my attorney, they did let me out of the renewal contract, but didn't refund me that month's payment (including the a hefty "renewal" fee).

It's online.
The IT department is very polite.

Just a few:

Sales guy said I could run reports for commission pay for my employees. I cannot. I had to buy another software to do that.

I was told I could import all of the data from my previous application. I cannot. I’m stuck having to use both applications because a lot of the data that was imported was jumbled and things like pricing on jobs is missing.

I was told this application synced seamlessly with Quickbooks. It doesn’t. DO NOT sync it with QB if you charge sales tax. I’ve had to manually delete all of the invoice data in Quickbooks costing me hundreds of dollars.

Verizon WORK is very frustrating to use. The implementation team had to give me several work-arounds to make it work for my business. One of them requires us to make multiple “jobs” for every actual job which creates a logistical nightmare and it takes a lot of extra admin work. This is because you cannot invoice with the taskworker, only with the fleetworker.

The phone app is not intuitive. For instance, you have to not only hit “save” but also “update” to save anything on an estimate and you can only update one thing at a time. If you try to change the description and then add an item without saving and updating first, when you go back to the estimate the description is gone. Then, after you hit “update” it kicks you out of that estimate and you have to sort and re-find the estimate to add information. This is something that yes, I can work around. But it’s very frustrating and takes so much longer. The phone app also crashes a lot. Often enough I started saving everything I do in notes and then copy and pasting them to the app hoping they’d be there when I get back to my computer.

I cannot use the new version of Verizon WORK at all, because if I open a job there’s no scroll bar. Also, the system automatically changes the time of the job to 5 hours later in the day. I repeatedly asked for a fix for this to no avail.

Becky G.
Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

Definitely has some glitches

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 05/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Specifically, Verizon One Talk has acceptable features, but something is wrong when I can't hear the client's voice.

Avantages

Allows work phone number to ring to cell phone, can turn on/off do not disturb when not at 'work'... both personal cell and work phone ring on cell phone, with different ringtones. Great work from home feature, accessing phone from anywhere the cell phone goes. Business expense can qualify entire phone bill to be written off on taxes.

Inconvénients

Customers complain that the sound is low and they cannot hear me. Also the phone 'blinks out' after a few minutes of conversation. Phone call is still connected, but I cannot hear the client speaking , and they can still hear me. I have to put phone on speaker, then back to handset in order to reconnect with client, faking a cell reception glitch, .... very interrupting and disconnecting professionally. Uninstalling and re installing does not fix the problem. Often I have to just use my direct cell as back up.

Jake G.

Extremely unfortunate

Publié le 16/08/2016

Avantages

Mobile dispatching and in office changes to on-site technicians.

Inconvénients

I was really excited to switch over to Verizon WORK. We use Verizon REVEAL for our fleet tracking and have loved the service so when the salesman talked to me about their work program it seemed like a great fit. Unfortunately this ended up being a horrible experience. It took them months to do the customer integration then when we got the program they somehow uploaded all active and in-active- inventory, items, services, customers. They sent me to a guy who tried to fix it but I ended up having an office person spend 2 weeks cleaning it up. We got it all squared away started scheduling work and dispatching technicians the first month we completed around 450 jobs. When we went to bill them the integrator into QB wouldn't work so we called the tech line multiple times and they tried to fix it the tech couldn't get it to work so he told us just to do the invoices manually. I had an office person go through all the job cards and create and re-write 450 invoices. The next month after it not working and spending a bunch of time on the phone with techs we finally got it to send the invoices to QB. Then I noticed it actually created all new line items but with the same name so when I pull a p/l report everything from Verizon WORK is now uncategorized income and it wont even let me fix it without deleting the invoice and creating a new one. So now I can see the income between the different crews. I could go on and on the bottom line is my interaction has not been pleasant. I called to cancel and they called me back and left a message saying they have denied my cancellation request.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Mark N.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Verizon Connect review request

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 05/10/2018

Avantages

Ability to track my equipment. We have GPS units in our motor graders, trucks and mowers. These are the vehicles that are involved in road maintenance and snow removal and are subject to complaints from drivers and roadside landowners.

We settled a lawsuit because we could not prove where our equipment was during the period preceeding a motor cycle accident. We can now account for where our equipment is at any time it is operating when a liability complaint is lodged against our department.

Inconvénients

The map display sometimes doesn't show the names of our roads unless we zoom in closely. This has improved since we have started, but on our local road system, the name of the road still does not appear until we zoom in close. This is an annoyance, but not something we would consider switching products because of it.

David M.

WARNING Such a bad company

Publié le 04/12/2017

DO NOT BUY, you will regret it

Inconvénients

there is zero customer service, they are never available and unfortunately, they are needed far too often.

The glitches are extremely bad and due to a software "error" on the invoice side, i have lost thousands of pounds. when making a complaint i managed to finally get to a director who promised me he would look into it and almost a week later he said, "the system doesn't work the way you want it to" and fobbed me off with no help, i threatened to sue them and he practically said bring it on. this company is by far the worst experience I have ever, ever had the displeasure to have been suckered into. after making the complaint i find myself locked out of the account and no one available to sort the issue. I can guarantee that they have yet again messed up the payments (which happens so frequently) they didn’t charge me for 6 months, and then called up and threatened to cut me off when they are the ones responsible for taking payments.

Whatever you do find another company, this one will sell the software as the best thing ever, sign you up to a contract and once you've signed it tell you its for 3 years and there is no way of getting out of it.

I could mention so many more things that are wrong about this company, but if you still buy it after reading this, good luck to you, you will need it.

Markus M.
Traduire en français

No flexibility with one year contract

Publié le 13/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

The biggest down side is they make you sign up for a minimum of 12 months which I believe shows a lack of confidence in the product. Lets face it if the product was good people would continue to use it. Beware when your contract runs out you cannot access any of the information including any outstanding jobs that need to be invoiced.

Avantages

Basic scheduling, quoting and invoicing, however does not have the project management capability for construction work. Unable to raise variation orders or progress payments.

Inconvénients

Software is very clunky and can be quite frustrating to use. Not being able to access the admin portal from a mobile device is also another down side because you cannot add or edit jobs while you are on the run.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Jorge S.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
Traduire en français

Great Scheduling tool for the money

Publié le 26/09/2019

Avantages

The software is very inexpensive for the features and functionality you receive. It is great for businesses just starting out or smaller field service organizations. Lots of great features for the price.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations to what it can do. Reporting is somewhat limited but still provides many options for custom reports. Inability to view a large number of jobs because you can only search for job numbers one at a time.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

John S.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Working Harder Not Smarter

Publié le 07/10/2015

Avantages

I like the fact that it’s a cloud based, it’s very live and any changes and interaction that happens is instantaneous and received by all parties that are using it. It can become a little communal office note pad for particular jobs. It’s got a lot of customization levels and the reporting system is really good. The fact that it is mobile friendly for the field workers is really cool. There are very rarely any duplicate jobs now. If there are any discrepancies, we now have data and history. If something gets entered into the system we can see very clearly it is in the system; there’s accountability.

And the most pivotal thing was getting that cash flow – that rhythm and that procedure back.

Inconvénients

The app itself for the fieldworkers is great, it’s really good but the lack of having an admin app is painful and then it does tether you to your office. In a situation where you don’t have that space to sit down and pull out your laptop then you’re kind of stuck.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Rachael G.
Traduire en français

We largely use the software for dispatching and field management.

Publié le 11/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Simplification, the ease of seeing job laid out.

Avantages

I like the ease of use. The drag and drop tool to rearrange service calls is handy. It just makes it far easier to get an idea of what our schedule looks like.

Inconvénients

The integration with Quickbooks is not well done, and we had to stop using that feature. If we went back into a job ticket in Verizon Work, after it had been sent to Quickbooks, it would revert back in Quickbooks to reflect the job ticket. So we would losing any pricing or grammatic corrections that we had made.

William W.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité publique
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Verizon WORK helps reduce costs and increase revenue

Publié le 23/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We have utilized Verizon WORK in a number of ways - first is to minimize drive times for our technicians by 'grouping' calls and determining which technician is closest to a customer site. This is very critical when emergency calls occur during the normal day.
It also helps reduce fuel costs as we can monitor the speed in which the various vehicles are traveling and take corrective action on inefficient fuel use.