FreshBooks

4,5 (3 707)
Logiciel de facturation et comptabilité en ligne

(3 707)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

3707 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Outil puissant

Publié le 09/02/2020

Il vraiment un outil puissant pour nous aider à lire et apprendre des choix

Avantages

L'avantage est que il facilite les choix et les tâches et claire a manipulé

Inconvénients

Inconvénients c'est que ça demande du temps pour fa

Basecamp

Pourquoi passer à FreshBooks

Car est une recommandation par un autre utilisateur
Mariam A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

cest cool mais napporte pas de plus par rapport aux aplications deja dans le telephone

Publié le 07/03/2022

Inconvénients

pas tres utile dans mon cas napporte pas de grande chose

Réponse de FreshBooks

Hey Mariam, thank you for taking the time to share your review of FreshBooks.

I'm sorry to hear that FreshBooks didn't quite meet the requirements you had when looking at software for your business. If you wish to share any specific feedback on what features you are looking for within FreshBooks, our Support Team would be more than happy to take that feedback and pass it along to our Product Team on your behalf.

You can find the contact details for our Support Team here: https://www.freshbooks.com/contact ^DM

Molly B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

FreshBooks as a Photographer (solo small business)

Publié le 26/05/2022

I have been using FreshBooks for over 2-years and am currently using it. I used FreshBooks a long time ago when they were new and more minimal. It has been great to see them grow up. The cost is a bit steep so I may not continue to use them -- I'm 50/50 at the moment. If they provided more value for the cost I would consider it a good investment, but paying for a CRM on top of that is expensive. Overall I do love the software!

Avantages

I love the clean and friendly UX of FreshBooks! It is a pretty efficient piece of software that helps me get paid quickly and easily. I feel it has grown up so much over the years too. Invoicing is super easy and tracking expenses. Those are my primary base needs to run my business.

Inconvénients

I do wish that entering client information was a bit more intuitive as I feel like I'm doing input for a client into my contacts, importing it to my CRM, and then hand inputting into FreshBooks again feels redundant. I would really really really love to see a Mac App to complete the mobility and desktop experience. I dislike having to open a web page to manage things on a daily basis.

Billings Pro et QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Pourquoi choisir FreshBooks

I switched over primarily because the invoicing in Moon Invoice was manual, they did not have a way for clients to make quick and easy payments. I would have to go into PayPal, and create a link with PayPal.me and copy/paste this with my emailed invoices, it was not efficient by any means. I had used FreshBooks previously and 17Hats a long time ago. I opted to try FreshBooks again and have been using it since. The cost of Moon Invoice is what really drew me in as it was $20/annually.

17hats et Moon Invoice

Pourquoi passer à FreshBooks

FreshBooks just seemed more intuitive. QuickBooks has a long history of being bulky and complicated and expensive software. I keep looking at Billings Pro because I use DayLite now so we will see. :) I think FreshBooks is more advanced.
Maddie T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

FreshBooks made my day at work so much easier

Publié le 05/05/2022

Integration with customers' books, as well as the option to include team members in the layout, are all included. On the subject of Application Programming Interfaces. It appeals to me since it brings everything together in one convenient location. The entire software is so simple to use that anyone can learn how to use it.

Avantages

I appreciate how user-friendly it is, as well as the appearance of the program, and that it has the essentials when it comes to monitoring money and sending invoices and proposals. It's a really amazing piece of software that provides quick alerts. Excels in the area of financial reporting. When it comes to bank reconciliation, the general ledger is really helpful. Excellent in regard to project accounting.

Inconvénients

The absence of features like as email automation and scheduling, which are provided by applications such as Dubsado and Honeybook, would be an example. One thing I'd want the developers to improve on is making sure that updates are made at the very least within one hour and not much longer.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Freshbooks WAS amazing, but now not so much. Proceed with caution.

Publié le 26/05/2022

The software for me is essentially rendered useless, since I can't use it for accounting.
What's the point of paying for an accounting software, when I can't do my books with it!?!

Avantages

At first, Freshbooks offered everything I needed. Their features worked without a glitch. No complaints. But now not so much. It's not a long term viable solution for your accounting needs.

Inconvénients

The core functionality (bank connection) for accounting does not work. It constantly disconnects and expenses do not import.

I have been talking to customer service for now 5 months, and no resolution. And because my case is hard to solve, the customer service reps just did the bare minimum and deflected blame on their internal tech partners. I had to follow up, they were not proactive and still to this day can't give a real ETA on when the problem will fix.

It's as if my problem is of no importance to them and low on their priority list.
I've been patiently waiting 5 months - and still nothing. So in my opinion, Freshbooks is a bad company to deal with when your account has real issues - you won't get the support you need and your business will suffer for it.

Réponse de FreshBooks Traduire en français

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to share your review of FreshBooks.

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you've experienced with this Bank Connection issue. Regardless of the root of the connection issue, our Support Team is absolutely here to assist in this matter.

You can find the contact information, including phone numbers, for the Support Team here: https://www.freshbooks.com/contact. We look forward to hearing from you and helping however we can! ^DM

Sara B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great accounting and invoicing software

Publié le 13/06/2022

Easy-to-use: Freshbooks A lot of functions are available and you can get started in a short period of time. Clients will love this for making payments. Freshbooks' user-friendliness and the fact that all of my clients are saved there are two things I really like. All of my client data has been held there for more than a decade.

Avantages

FreshBooks has a really visually appealing interface, and that's something I really like. Even after a long day at work, logging in never leaves me feeling drained. When I log in, the most crucial information is right there on the dashboard. FreshBooks can help me operate my design business. Tracking my time, creating estimates and invoicing, creating projects, setting up regular retainers, etc. are just some of the things I do.

Inconvénients

As a result, there can be a lot of confusion when it comes to automatic payments. The smartphone app itself also needs a lot of work. In addition, the FreshBooks customer service needs improvement. I'd like to see some of the more expensive plans' extras available to everyone.

Elton G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Easy Setup, Easy Invoicing, Simple to Use

Publié le 23/05/2022

instant integration with our Hotel Software and clients allows us to recommend services to our customers to improve effiency.

Avantages

The Mobile application is like having your own accountant available immediately, its ability to pull up Age analysis on Debtors and resending invoicing direct from your mobile or debit/credits allows for instant resolve

Inconvénients

The History when going in and out of accounts you have to start fro the beginning, if its possible to develop this further if not already done, then you have a Flawless product

Sage 100cloud

Pourquoi choisir FreshBooks

Simple ease of use and ability to remotely reply via the APP

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

It felt easier to access my products took less than 10 minutes to setup
Skyler B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

FreshBooks is the best invoicing software for freelancers

Publié le 07/06/2022

Freshbooks saves me time creating invoices manually, when I first started freelancing I would manually create invoices. It also helps me get paid faster, accept credit card payments, and send automatic payment reminders to clients. I now have a lot more time to focus on growing my business instead of doing admin tasks.

Avantages

It is very easy to create new clients and send invoices. There are multiple payment options available, and it means I get paid much faster than slow bank transfers. My clients also like to have a choice of payment options that suit them. I love that you can invoice in multiple currencies for clients worldwide.

Currently, I use it to send all my invoices and also track expenses. I also plan to use it when doing my taxes in the future. It definitely has made things less stressful and faster than when I would manually use Google Sheets for everything.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like is that the Lite plan is for up to 5 billable clients, but then the next plan, Plus, is for up to 50 billable clients. It would be nice to have another tier in-between. I have regular long-term clients, but I also do a lot of one-time projects so need to go with the higher tier.

• Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

the best invoicing and accounting tool in business

Publié le 24/06/2022

the application is Very practical, and secure and complete. it meets 98% of my company's needs.

Avantages

FreshBooks offers a simple yet effective way to manage expenses, invoices, reports, and time tracking.

Inconvénients

some bugs in FreshBooks email clicks and automated expenses that doesn't work to our liking.

ZipBooks, Venmo et PayPal Zettle

Pourquoi passer à FreshBooks

the application is flexible and easy to manage, it has several elements so we need in accounting in the company. I recommend
Skye K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Freshbooks Review

Publié le 28/06/2022

The benefits and problem solved by freshbooks have helped me because now I am more informed on a lot.

Avantages

Product(s) were always easy to use, impactful in my life making a big difference. I enjoy them.

Inconvénients

I don’t think there’s anything that I dislike or had a bad experience with freshbooks. I like the product(s).

PayPal, Cash App, Venmo et Chime

Pourquoi passer à FreshBooks

I chose freshbooks because it’s easier to use than any other I’ve used and I prefer it more.
Yunuen G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Todo fácil y sencillo

Publié le 08/05/2022

Mi experiencia en general es buena puedo registrar los gastos en tiempo real,en su mayoría es sencilla de utilizar cumple con lo que promete y ayuda para sentirme menos estresada en mi día con día respecto al trabajo.

Avantages

Logras llevar la contabilidad de una manera fácil y sencilla,logras crear facturas sin tantas complicaciones,cuenta con un gran servicio al cliente que siempre están dispuestos a atender tus dudas y resolver problemas.

Inconvénients

Me desagrada que los precios de paquetes se basen en la cantidad de clientes que se tienen,la conciliación bancaria es un poco difícil de comprender creo que deberían mejorar en ese aspecto y ser un poco más sencillo.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Pourquoi passer à FreshBooks

Porque es más sencilla de utilizar, registra los gastos en tiempo real,al contrario de otros servicios que son tardado y complicados.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Love it

Publié le 15/05/2022

Avantages

Keeps all my tracking, invoicing and tax needs under one hood. Invaluable time-saver.

Inconvénients

No negatives to report. FreshBooks has met all my needs and more.

Pourquoi passer à FreshBooks

Trustworthiness, pricing and ease of use were key
Chris E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Don't Waist Your Money on Any Other Accounting Software

Publié le 05/08/2021

We struggled to find a solution that would allow us to easily track the time for multiple employees and make billing as simple as a couple of clicks. Most everything we used or tried required multiple systems that either didn't integrate at all or didn't integrate well, and required a lot of time to prep invoices and collect payments. Frehsbooks eliminated all of those issues and paid for itself in the first month.

Avantages

It saves my team hours of time every month. It easy to manage clients, track subscriptions, track hours and send invoices. Oh and it makes taxes season a breeze! The milage tracking feature has saved me over thousands per year in taxes since they released it.

Inconvénients

The only complaint I have with Freshbooks is the Expenses feature. It has the ability to connect to your bank account to automatically pull in your charges, however, it never stays connected to our bank and it becomes a hassle. But they are great about helping to resolve the issue when it happens.

Zoho Expense

Pourquoi choisir FreshBooks

We needed a system that was easier to use and required less management.

QuickBooks Online Advanced et Harvest

Pourquoi passer à FreshBooks

It was created by someone who was in the same industry and experienced the same problems I had, and because he built Freshbooks to solve those problems I knew it was the right solution for us.
Tường V.
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This software is extremely easy to use.Beautiful user interface, easy to operate and very...

Publié le 30/10/2020

We work very well with the team thanks to work sharing, document sharing is quick and easy.

Avantages

Completely convenient and easy. I find that overall this is a great program I use to start designing for businesses automatically. Can be combined with other apps I am using. No more spending weeks billing and sending to customers. Freshbooks will create an invoice and send it out in seconds send suggestions, track my time, invoice clients and adjust my costs for financial reporting, all in one easy-to-use. Track and control account simply, no longer spend too much effort because of many types of account simply each day. Smart reporting system combined with easy and effective teamwork place.

Inconvénients

FreshBooks is designed with auto-leveling and data checking to ensure all numbers are accurate and logical. But since our trades are so accurate, I don't have any negative points

Heather M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy no nonsense accounting platform

Publié le 08/10/2020

I had been using a widely regarded accounting competitor whose system was way more than I needed. FreshBooks allowed me to consolidate several platforms into one - saving me money and time.

Avantages

FreshBooks allows me to create estimates & send proposals, track my time, invoice clients and reconcile my expenses for financial reporting all in one easy to use place. I was using 3 different platforms before to do all of this.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have slightly more robust accounting functionality but for the most part it does everything I need it to do. I’d like to be able to track time by quantity rather than just duration.

Bonsai.io, HoneyBook et 17hats

Pourquoi choisir FreshBooks

I wanted something easier to use where I could also create estimates & proposals and track my time.

Pourquoi passer à FreshBooks

FB seemed the least complicated. I didn’t need my accounting product to be my virtual assistant, I needed it to make bookkeeping easy for me so I could run my business.
Ryan C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Barely passed high school math - and I'm now the bookkeeper

Publié le 08/10/2020

I love Freshbooks. We used Quickbooks up until I made the decision in January to say I was done stuggling with their program. We had tried the desk top and online versions and they both are so overwhelming with useless features that just get in the way of the simple bookkeeping and accounting needs that our particular business have.

I have been asked by other women in business, if I can help them with accounting as they start their business, and my first suggestion is that they immediately drop QB and move over to Freshbooks.

From our reports to filing quarterlies, reconciling and estimating - every thing about Freshbooks is better.

I have told my husband I would literally become a volunteer spokesperson for Freshbooks due to how much more enjoyable they have made running the backside of our business.

My ONLY regret is not doing this years ago. That's it. This product is life changing!

Pretty much everything.

The dashboard, estimating, reports, client organization, etc etc. This product is outstanding.

Inconvénients

The type A personality in me would love to be able to close out the books monthly, but I'll take the trade off if it means my books stay balanced - which they always do in Freshbooks.

I also wish the mobile app was more of an interactive user app, vs being more of a quick snapshot of our business.

Brad M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Accounting for dummies

Publié le 19/06/2020

Overall I cant fault the product and would definitely recommend it to any business owner. The only thing I wish was possible, is to pay in my local currency for budgeting purposes.

Avantages

I started using Freshbooks when I was given the opportunity to start a company in the wedding industry. At the time I had no idea what I was doing when it came to bookkeeping but FreshBooks made it easy to manage. What I loved about the software was the journey I followed, from Quotation to final invoice. The ability to send the quote/invoice with a simple click streamlined my business process. I eventually had to hand over when I couldn't handle the load, and because of the intuitive software, it was an simple handover. When I needed a report, i didn't have to wait for it to come from my bookkeeper, I just jumped online and got what I needed quickly and easily. Oh the cherry on the cake was the app. I used to showcase at trade-shows so the app allowed me to draw up an invoice and email the client without leaving the booth, or needing my laptop.

Inconvénients

The price point was a bit of a hard pill to swallow, especially in an economy where the $ is much stronger than my local currency. The fluxuating market made budgeting a nightmare, and when getting a start up off the ground, every cent counts. While I could work around that, the one thing I disliked was the fact that one could go back and edit invoices/quotes post creation. I have since learnt that this is a big no no, but at the time I was non the wiser. I unfortunately lost money due to this, as many cash sales invoices were edited, and the balance pocketed.

Andreas L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Freshbooks - Still one of the best billing systems around

Publié le 19/12/2019

Able to run and invoice quickly. Add the strong integration that it has with Freshdesk for ticketing and my time tracking - it has allowed me to better streamline my operations.

Avantages

Tracking and customer portal that is fully labeled as your own... this is a feature most competitors do not have. Know when your customers have viewed your invoices and even printed them! Slick mobile app

Inconvénients

Pricing has gone up vis a vis other comparable competitors. Ticketing is very basic. One issue that could have been done better is that this is more of a quoting system and not proposal based. So making fancier proposals you are best off using another platform.

Zoho Books et Xero

Pourquoi choisir FreshBooks

Portal for my customers to look at historical invoices.

Russell F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Extraordinary item combined to the friendliest help in financial software

Publié le 11/05/2019

The most significant thing with this product is efficient. I adore everything about FreshBooks. It is a great application for specialists and little organizations. I have been utilizing it for as long as couple of years and rate it the best programming in the market. At whatever point I had issues, the help group helped me to determine them rapidly with successful arrangements.

Avantages

Probably the main motivations we picked FreshBooks over other programming: *Incredibly smooth and simple to utilize interface *Ability to mark your own in hues just as include your logo *Each client can be doled out their own charging gateway login and you can have various customers under one organization however each have diverse username *Utilizes Braintree instalments (our essential vendor processor)
FreshBooks is quick and dependable suite for accounting.FreshBooks is an honour winning money and bookkeeping programming and a standout amongst the best cloud answers for entrepreneurs. It is the present holder of Finances Online's Best Accounting Software Award for 2016 just as the Supreme Software Award for 2016, and has the most noteworthy consumer loyalty rates of all comparative applications in this classification. As you will discover in this survey, there is a not insignificant rundown of reasons why our specialists considered FreshBooks for these esteemed affirmations.

Inconvénients

*Reporting could be improved *Needs better compromise as far as parities. You can do day by day monetary records, yet I would prefer to have it ascertain how my business is getting along dependent on capital in our present record, at that point factor in what we earned and our costs. *Not useful for organizations that have stock, need stock administration (this I wouldn't really rate as a con nonetheless, on the grounds that Freshbooks was constructed and intended for SERVICE style organizations - for that it works incredible) *Reporting can't be opened in the portable application, you have to get to it through the program *To my insight, you can't maintain different organizations out of one record. We as of now have two organizations and are choosing on the off chance that we are going to open up a different Freshbooks account or if there is another choice that is more qualified for the second business.

Chris S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Improvements need to keep coming ....

Publié le 27/12/2018

I've been a FreshBooks customer for YEARS and I do like them. I've ridden it out through all the changes and just dealt with how interfaces change and prices change. In the past few years there have been a lot more freelancer payment management systems that have come along. I've looked around, but I find myself staying with what is comfortable even though something else may be better. Fear of the unknown I guess, and not wanting to learn a new system while I'm busy working. I just think there could be some improvements made since the last major interface update. It was like a whole OS upgrade and then no new updates for the past few years -- other than pricing tier changes. There is no sense that FreshBooks is looking to improve and listen to their customers about what features they need or would like to see. Just my opinion and view. I could be very wrong. Thanks.

Avantages

Over the years, FreshBooks has made efforts to improve its service and update the levels of programs. The latest change they made to the interface has improved some things but other parts have been left behind and I've personally not seen any updates or changes in the past few years. What I like MOST is what they started with years ago -- the ability to remind clients at the 30, 60, 90 day marks to pay their bills. However, the interface to set that feature up changed a few years ago with their major update and it's not as intuitive now.

Inconvénients

I do NOT like the timer starting off before you even choose what project you are working on. This is a SIMPLE FIX. I asked about it years ago and was told that -- yah, basically you launch the timer and then click the pause button while you work out what project you are on -- then start the timer again. Not a good design.

I do NOT like setting up a new project and having a ton of task all added to this new project that I have to deselect -- about 20 or so that I have to remove each time -- and then add in the correct task for that project.

I do NOT like having to deal with setting default payment settings and reminders for each client I set-up. Can't that just be a universal default setting to turn on?

I do NOT like having service tiers change and being told the level I was previously on is changing and this new level will cost more -- and that's what I have to accept now. I'm a independent contractor and I have few clients -- I don't need the next level. But ... whatever.

Erica B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Stellar customer service. Simple interface.

Publié le 18/12/2018

FreshBooks helps me do the essential tasks of invoices and expenses while also helping me get a big picture view of my business's financial health.

Avantages

I started my freelance business nearly 3 years ago, and after initial struggles with Quickbooks (I even had a 2-hour training session with a Quickbooks instructor who just further confused me), I put off dealing with the financial side of my business for over a year (until my CPA was hounding me for tax stuff). Upon the recommendation of another freelancing friend, I decided to give FreshBooks a try. I finally got FreshBooks up and running, and I was amazed at how much it relieved my stress, rather than adding to it. The basic setup is simple and straight-forward, but as my business has grown, I've been impressed with little tricks built into FreshBooks that helps me save time and get a better overall view of my business.

Also, I don't think I've ever experienced such consistently helpful and friendly customer service. Any time I call with a question, the person on the phone is empowered to help me out.

Inconvénients

There are even more integrations and advancements that I think FreshBooks could offer to be even better. Here are a few examples:

+ I'd love to be able to do some kind of forecasting of income based either on draft invoices for project currently in the works, or estimates that have been accepted.

+ I wish I could set up estimates so clients could accept/reject specific line items so that I could send one estimate with different options, rather than multiple different estimates.

+ I wish I could apply discounts to specific line items in the invoices rather than the subtotal of the entire invoice so I could discount my services without discounting passed-along expenses I incur.

I've shared such feedback and other minor requests with the FreshBooks team, and they've sounded receptive, so I hope updates/upgrades like these will one day be available.

• Support client

Free accounting apps never worked for me. Finally bit the bullet and am in major LOVE w...

Publié le 29/07/2018

Avantages

This might make me sound superficial but the first thing I loved about Freshbooks was the interface. The icons, the buttons, the way everything looks is so so appealing to me. And it made me want to use the trial version (I did this a little more than 1 year ago). Using it made me feel like I was getting my financial act together. Which it later did, btw.

The time tracker is the best... time saver for me. It records time and then adds everything together in a way that nothing else really did. It seems so obvious but nothing I was using before helped track my hours this way. This is the thing that used to drive me round the bend when it came time to invoicing clients. I used to delay invoicing (aka "getting paid") because my own system was terrible..and I could not find a better way until finally deciding that maybe I needed to pay for something to help me.

I like the notes section for the time entries. I like how flexible it is to shift recorded time entries around or update the text to better describe what work I actually did.

I also love the support from Freshbooks. They're super responsive and extremely helpful. They do not waste my time with a lot of blather I've experienced in so many other customer service situations (like repeating back to me the question I just proferred). They include screenshots and precise language to answer my questions.

Also: Expenses in FB. I now go out of my way to add in expenses as they come w/o avoiding them.

Inconvénients

I recommended Freshbooks to a friend of mine who started using it right away. Then he had trouble with a really difficult client he'd billed using Freshbooks. This client (I subcontracted with the friend so am aware of what all happened) contested all of my friend's work and refused payment after paying the Freshbooks invoice. And Freshbooks allowed the chargeback to happen. I think other software does not allow this --- for example, my friend now uses Quickbooks as a result.

I have also experienced some quirks when it came to adding new jobs to repeat clients. This is likely my own error but it's not something I've cared to reach out to the support team to question.

I also have not downloaded a year's incoming and outgoing details to give to an accountant. So I don't know how well that all works. Again, my own thing, and not necessarily on them.

Randall B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

FreshBooks provides small businesses with some of the best invoicing and billing features...

Publié le 12/07/2018

Billing and invoicing were made much easier using this software.

Avantages

FreshBooks gives small businesses a well-designed and intuitive user interface that can easily be used for a variety of different functions, most notably billing, and invoicing. Users are given a wide array of attractive template designs to choose from when creating invoices, allowing for catchy, yet professional looking documents.

FreshBooks also provides users with tools for team collaboration, estimates, and projects, all of which can be easily navigated and set up to increase your small businesses' ability to maximize communication, send automatic reminders, submit proposals, and secure jobs with relative ease.

As an accounting package, FreshBooks also provides users with the ability to perform some fundamental bookkeeping and accounting functions, has some bank reconciliation functions, enables you to accept online credit card payments, and provides many of these features via their full-featured mobile application.

Last but not least, FreshBooks provides excellent customer service from the start. A detailed and easily followed tutorial will help new users get started, while their well-trained staff is always ready to provide users with answers to any questions or issues they may encounter. FreshBooks is very proud of their customer service and their customer satisfaction rating, and it really shows when you speak with one of their representatives.

Inconvénients

One limitation in FreshBooks as an accounting package is the fact that they utilize single-entry accounting. While this may not be an obvious flaw to a new small business owner, it will become apparent as more accounts are created, employees are hired, and payment options are implemented. Single-entry accounting is quick and simple, but it certainly leaves something to be desired.

Over the years some application updates have diminished or completely removed some useful features, like service and customer records, and inventory tracking, all of which were very convenient and helpful features.

Richard I.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product paired to the friendliest support in financial software.

Publié le 18/05/2018

The biggest benefit we receive is how easy it is to send invoices and get paid online. Freshbooks makes this a lot easier than some of the other solutions we've tried over the years.

Avantages

Freshbooks is a simple and straight-forward accounting solution. It's delivered with relatively small amount of standard accounting categories so you're not overwhelmed placing expenses into their proper buckets and adding new categories is quite easy.

Our business doesn't have a ton of complex expenses - and if yours does, Freshbooks might not be a good fit. What we love about Freshbooks is how straight-forward their invoicing system has been. It's easy to create recurring invoicing and it integrates with popular credit card processors to facilitate easy online payments.

Perhaps the attribute that has kept us with Freshbooks through the years is their customer service - it's amazing. Customer service has always been super friendly, easy to understand, and they always seen eager to help. This interest and willingness to be helpful goes a long way.

Inconvénients

The only con we've experienced with Freshbooks is their limited subscription levels. We've exceed their standard top level package but we're not quite big enough to financially justify a custom/enterprise package. It seems Freshbooks is ideal for customers with a lot of recurring transactions - which, we have more individual transactions than recurring so this is part of our problem. Regardless, Freshbooks staff has always been quite helpful in offering up solutions to help us make the most of our subscription limits (500 active clients).

Gaurav C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

FreshBooks is a reliable and fast accounting suite for complex financial management

Publié le 12/01/2018

A complete makeover

FreshBooks developers understand the struggle of small teams to handle complex accounting projects and deliver efficient results.

Just as easy as you know it to be

Back in the days, a team of developers decided to design an easy, intuitive, and non-accountant friendly finance management app, and promised their users that this approach will never change.

Mobile-friendly and accessible

FreshBooks is considerably good at following trends, and the best proof of it are the mobile platform add-ons for iOS and Android devices, allowing you to access data and do accounting regardless of your location.

Saves billing time like no other app

FreshBooks redesigned its time tracking for billing purposes by allowing companies to accept payment online, and to do so via various payment gateways.

Excellent invoice to payment features

FreshBooks offers top rate invoice to payment features that can be used by all small businesses. For instance, you can track exactly when your customer opened your invoice email.

Tracking expenses with handy snaps

This feature comes handy if you need to liquidate expenses after a client meeting: you simply click a picture of the receipt and attach the snap to an item in FreshBooks to log the expense.

racking working times even better than before

The new version of the app allows you to becertain of the accuracy of your charges, and lets you have proof if a client decides to dispute them. You can even use the iOS and Android apps to track your working time in the field. Plus, it is easy to convert your work timesheet into an invoice and send it to clients for payments.

A bright future

As good as the new FreshBooks version may look now, it has only begun to develop. The company promises many advanced features in the near future, including bank accounts reconciliation, non-invoice income recording, and billing adjusted to enterprise-grade users. The innovative spirit is planned to spread on to reporting as well, and transform the scope of available integrations to help companies get paid for their efforts, time, and expertise. At the same time, FreshBooks Classic (as the old version is currently known) will remain active, but will constantly be absorbed within the new one's comprehensive productive suite.

Avantages

businesses get to manage invoices and recurring subscriptions in less than no time, and collect online payments within the same system. In fact, FreshBooks enables Google Checkout, PayPal, and credit card payments, and integrates with a long list of business systems and applications that can streamline this process. With it, odds are good that you will unite financial control in a single system, and stop paying for the maintenance of complex software infrastructure.

A considerable advantage of FreshBooks compared to other accounting apps is the availability of fully-functional mobile apps and add-ons you can get for Android and iOS devices. The apps allow you to bring the power and convenience of the software on location, and do accounting and access records whenever you wish to do so. As you can see, FreshBooks literally takes finances out of the office, but does so in a safe and seamless fashion.

Inconvénients

Despite a wide range of excellent features users have pointed out a few minor things that can be improved in FreshBooks: its metrics, goal setting, and reporting features can be better. One user also found bugs in FreshBooks email click-throughs and automated expenses which did not function to his liking. Apart from these insignificant glitches, hoever, there is no doubt that FreshBooks is a top notch accounting product that can bring a lot to your accounting deparatament.