14 189 avis

Mailchimp

Solution de gestion de campagnes d'email marketing

4,5 /5 (14189 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
14 189 avis
Samoud M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

bon service

Publié le 22/04/2020

Avantages

Un très bon service simple et efficace.
Les statistiques sont variés
Un plan gratuit avec 2000 contacts très intéressant.
La segmentation aussi est intéressante

Inconvénients

Les tarifs des offres sont un peu cher pour les petits entreprises

Emilie R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Très utile et fonctionnel

Publié le 15/09/2020

J'utilise Mailchimp avec certains de mes clients. Une fois intégré, ils sont capables de créer facilement des emailing.

Avantages

Mailchimp permet à mes clients d'envoyer très facilement des campagnes emailing. L'implémentation est rapide est assez simple. Mailchimp est très complet, je recommande.

Inconvénients

Je n'ai pas de point négatif à lister. Mailchimp évolue très bien avec le temps. La documentation nous aide toujours si besoin.

Geoff B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to get started, still needs some additional features

Publié le 10/12/2019

I've like Mailchimp and how it's pricing is better than most for small businesses. They allow you to build your business without breaking the bank.

Avantages

I like how many other products integrate with mailchimp. That makes it really easy as a startup especially in ecommerce. I like that the email creation is WYSIWYG so I can quickly create beautiful emails with zero coding experience.

Inconvénients

I wish it had a journey builder like active campaign and many other email platforms. That would round out mailchimp really nicely and make them my only option for email marketing.

Dayley S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A safe option

Publié le 08/01/2020

I have never had any problems with MailChimp. Its been quite easy to setup with minimal steps required. I did have to contact the customer service team on one occasion and they replied promptly and direct to the point with a solution. So my experience with both the software and their team have been great.

Avantages

Widely used and can be integrated easily into other software such as QuickBooks, Xero, WooCommerce, Shopify, Inventory systems and many others.

MailChimp gives the user the options of many different emails output depending on the circumstances. For example; newly registered user emails, newsletters, abandoned cart emails, if a customer hasn't made a purchase in a while or hasn't returned to your site in some time, which are all great for reminding the customer of your existence, and gaining that lost customer back!

The form builder is pretty easy to use, and also gives you a copy & paste option of the code afterwards so it can be easily implemented into your website.

Inconvénients

You are limited with the styles of emails you can send to your customers. You can fully design your emails from scratch, but regarding the features you can place within the emails, it is kinda limited compared to other software. This would includes things like which items were abandoned when sending the customers an abandoned cart email. Or showing which items still remain in the customers 'Wishlist' if they haven't purchased the items yet and haven't been on the website for some time.

I am not a big fan of the MailChimp logo at the bottom of every email sent to the customers.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Email Marketing Solution

Publié le 09/03/2021

Mailchimp is a great email marketing software. It can be integrated in Wordpress or used extrenally. It has the ability to create landing pages and opt in forms. The segmentation is amazing and one of the best. Deliverability rate is also one of the best. However, it's very expensive compared to other providers, especially that it uses the same servers like everybody else (Amazon AWS.)
The free version (up to 2000 subscribers only) is very limited and no longer comes with scheduling options. I've switched to Omni Send and MailBluster which I find more cost effective for my growing list of 10000+ subscribers.

Avantages

Deliverability rate is excellent. I've tried several email marketing software such as Email Octopus, MailBluster, Flodesk, SendPlus etc..., and Mailchimp by far has the highest deliverability rate among them all. Meaning, your email is most likely sent to the receiver's inbox rather than in spam.
Segmentation in Mailchimp is the best.

Inconvénients

It's incredibly expensive compared to other mail providers. The free version no longer supports essential features such as scheduling campaigns or a variation of templates.
The html editor doesn't offer enough tools.

Kenyon C.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Don't Sleep on the Monkey, its Bananas!!!

Publié le 25/11/2019

We are able to reach more customers with less legwork

We were also able to change how people view our company as a whole. Mail chimp makes our 5 to 10 person group seem like and Army.

Avantages

Mail Chimp is very flexible and gives you a wide variety of easily customizable options. I use it for everything from Turkey Drives and fundraiser registrations to Album release contests. I hired 2 new people that have almost no graphic design experience and they were both able to learn the platform in a short time and implement what they knew in a real-world environment. Furthermore. The templates aren't cookie-cutter and are easily customizable. They update someone signs up for your product or offer. Its a low key way to get alot more customers and sell alot more products without texting 100 people1 at a time. in the end its definitely worth trying out

Inconvénients

I wish Mail chimp had a desktop app that was downloadable and cloud-connected. I also wish that you could integrate it with other software like Google Drive or other Cloud-based services.

Joshua G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Newsletters Made Easy

Publié le 17/02/2021

Despite some of the challenges it has been the best program that I have been able to find to easily create newsletters for our organization. Once you become used to how the platform operates it becomes easier to create and design good looking "campaigns" newsletters.

Avantages

I love this software because of the ease of use and the way it implements structure for designing newsletters. I had previously utilized Microsoft Office to build, design, and create newsletters; however, found that you could only attach it to emails rather than having a fully fleshed out designer email sent.

Mailchimp also allows the administration to show how many indviduals clicked on various links and opened the email newsletter to read it. This allows for better engagement to see weather the information being portrayed is useful or not.

Inconvénients

While it allows for ease of use with design and implementations it lacks on available templates and themes. We've attempted to search for themes online; however, have not had much luck utilizing third party themes that say they are built for Mailchimp.

Also, while you can design newsletters these are actually listed as campaigns as the number one goal for Mailchimp is to produce campaign and marketing strategies. This can sometimes lead to confusion while navigating the platform.

Curt C.

Robust Email Marketing that Stays Ahead of the Curve

Publié le 23/02/2021

As a startup marketing agency, we’ve used Mailchimp for many years. Unlike most other platforms, Mailchimp has evolved at a steady pace and stayed ahead of our needs each step of the way...not just maintaining the status quo like most other email marketing platforms in this tired space.

Avantages

Their ability to evolve in useful ways — mobile app, education program, email to postcards, etc — is what we like most, for sure, and why we stay with and recommend Mailchimp to others.

Inconvénients

The thing we like the least? Small issues like the inability to see Segment sizes in an overview/list view (instead of how it is currently, requiring one to click into each segment).

Briana M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

User Friendly - new updates have been amazing.

Publié le 25/02/2021

Overall, we are very satisfied with Mailchimp. Before their most recent massive update we were considering switching providers since it was not able to do journey mapping and now we're quite pleased.

Avantages

I love that Mailchimp is consistently working to improve. Their recent updates to the platform and new features such as customer journey mapping, A/B testing, and built-in survey capabilities. I like that I can schedule a campaign in advance and that we can integrate the software with Slack to get real-time updates of when something sends and if we get unsubscribers. Automation has also been invaluable to our small marketing team.

Inconvénients

I wish the drag and drop templates were more customizable. Something that is more personalized like Squarespace can be personalized would be amazing. We currently don't have anyone on our team that can code in HTML, so having this resource would be invaluable.

Shahila A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Marketing campaign is easy with Mailchimp

Publié le 01/05/2021

The reason why we are still sticking with this software is, they always updating their service and feature that are so much needed for us to build a effective marketing campaign. They always listen to user opinion and need, and translate it to improving their service better.

Avantages

The most useful feature that i really like with this software is the audience management tools. It help me to manage the contact list and targeting our campaign to the right audience based on the demographic and niche that we have selected. The lookalike audience feature also help to expend our list of audience.

Inconvénients

I would like if the can add more email campaign template that can fit my email objective. For now, there are not many choices that user can use form the template library and we had to build our own template from the start. Overall, i still satisfy with all other service and the marketing feature that this software has.

Shannon O.

The Product is Great But Very Pricey

Publié le 08/02/2021

I started with the company back in 2009 and was sad that their pricing necessitated that I switch from them as a cost-saving measure.

Avantages

This newsletter software makes it so easy to send beautiful emails. The drag and drop interface and side-by-side editing panels allow you to see what it will really look like in a customer's inbox.

Inconvénients

After the 2000 free subscribers, the pricing gets STEEP really quickly. I truly loved Mailchimp and tried to stay with the company because it's such well-done newsletter software. But for low-margin businesses, it's just too pricey. The lack of minimalist options for those who don't need a lot of fancy features means it prices out those not running a high-margin business.

Jason F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Mailchimp is a powerhouse in email marketing

Publié le 18/03/2021

Overall we've loved using Mailchimp to build out our outbound marketing campaigns and to reinforce our inbound campaigns. Mailchimp has allowed us to grow our email lists and allowed us to offer a better range of services to our clients for their marketing needs.

Avantages

Mailchimp is an easy-to-use product that makes complex marketing tasks feel simple. Whether you are building a single email campaign or a multi-level drip program, Mailchimp makes the process easy to understand and implement. The ability to automate your marketing campaigns is invaluable for busy entrepreneurs.

Inconvénients

While the UX of Mailchimp is easy to understand, being able to know all of the features Mailchimp has to offer can be a struggle at times. I'd like to see a "Mailchimp University" that allows you to learn not only about the features Mailchimp offers, but the concepts behind the marketing tasks that can be performed within the software.

Max S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

Expensive But worth It

Publié le 12/03/2021

Mailchimp is amazing for people who want to tailer their mail-outs to the branding or image of their company, product, brand etc

It's got some incredibly detailed functions that allow for a really cohesive end-product. As a mailer, its probably one of the best on the market in the UK, offers a free service up to 1000 subscribers (which is great for a brand new businesses & projects), and is really easy to use. However, for companies like the one I used to manage, we had a big budget but not big enough to justify the amount MailChimp were spending when compared to how much we were using it. The nature of our business is music events, and its one of those markets that people don't want to see your company in their emails every day. Which then of course leads to the issue of:

Yes, we want a product like MailChimp that will allow us to make high-quality mailers, BUT,
No, we can't justify spending the amount they charge when we only use it once every 4 - 6 weeks.

Avantages

The softwares functionality - it's incredibly easy to use and the learning curve is very shallow. I can imagine people with no graphic design or artistic training (like myself) would be intimidated about creating a mailer that could be seen by thousands of people - but Mailchimp have created something that is really easy to use and really great.

Inconvénients

The software is very expensive for what it is. For a lot of people who hope to get their company, product, brand out to the masses - this software may quickly be out of their price range/budget. The price, in my opinion, is justified for how good the software is, but is definitely not accessible to those who only require or feel the need to send mailers once every so often to over 1000 subscribers.

Melissa S.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great for Beginners

Publié le 30/01/2021

Overall we have had a great experience with Mailchimp. We plan to grow and implement and use more of the features as we learn how to use them and as our organization grows. I regularly recommend mailchimp to others.

Avantages

We started using Mailchimp for our non profit so we could move from text only emails to pretty designed emails. I love the Mailchimp email templates and we were able to personalize it to reflect the branding of our organization. To be honest we only use a small part of what Mailchimp is actually capable of. Every few months as we have time to investigate we test out new features. Many areas that scared us at first (A/B testing, segmentation, etc.) were actually very easy to implement and the basic instructions provided by Mailchimp were all I needed. If I wanted more information, I found that the internet was full of great video tutorials as well.

Inconvénients

I don't love the reporting....but I have't taken time to see if there are better ways to customize our reporting either. So that might be user problems. I also wish it was easier to adjust the template areas from 1 to 2 or 3 columns without needing to create a whole new template.

Jennifer D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Easy to use and free!

Publié le 19/01/2021

Overall, Mailchimp has been the best email solution for our nonprofit. It was very easy to learn for our team. It is intuitive and, best of all, free for all the features we need! I have not had any issues with it. I love the tracking and the ease of keeping multiple lists.

Avantages

There are a ton of templates to make designing your emails easy. After that, it is simple to easy replicate that email or use the templates to create new ones. The emails are made of different elements that are easy to rearrange by clicking and dragging. It is easy to choose between text boxes, outlined boxes, pictures, pictures with captions, etc. You can customize the ratios between the picture and caption. It is simple to customize the background colors, font colors, etc. There is enough customization to make it look unique, but not too much to overwhelm. I also love the ability to publish easily to Facebook. There is also the option to send multiple test emails to different people to get feedback and see how it looks before you send out the final product.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I wish there could be more customization with adjusting the picture sizes to the exact size I want within the frame. It's definitely something I have had to work around.

Aliaksandr B.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It is a good service, but for users with experience in Email marketing

Publié le 14/01/2021

Well, Mailchimp is great for customers who cooperating with business a lot of time. Also service is great for a beautiful newsletters.
But the cons looks depressive. And I realise that I will use Mailchimp, but not for a long time, because other services are got better solutions and more loyal rules in the part of emailing.
Overall score is 7/10. But because of design and UI total score is 9/10

Avantages

Absolutely great design and graphics of Web and app versions
Great support
Good delivery to recipients

Inconvénients

Well, the most uncomfortable this is that the HTML editor available only in paid plans. It is not good, guys, really.
Also it will be good if in Mailchimp will be the Email validation service in paid plans. Because I was banned for that thing, and the saddest part is that my customers are got their emails and Mailchimp customers service says that I shoul do a double opt-in procedure, even I've got the legal rights to mailing my customers (btw my audience is more than 10K of emails)
And one more thing: I hope that doon will be available a World Map with the real-time open/click actions

James A.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Mailchimp has evolved with the changing demands of the sophisticated market but it is simple...

Publié le 13/01/2021

Mailchimp's flexibility and adaptability to many different user cases has allowed it to meet all of our core requirements.

Avantages

The best thing about Mailchimp is it is so easy to get started and communicating with your subscribers. There are simple and easy ways for subscribers to subscribe and unsubscribe.

Mailchimp is so much more than just an outbound email tool.

Email Templates allow quick professional communications to be created by your organisation on brand and at no additional cost.

Powerful but easy to use functionality allows the end user to setup onboarding communication plans and execute automated communications to new subscribers. Multi email setup is easy to complete.

Subscriber management also intelligiently scans your incoming subscribers to remove the ones that have trending behaviours with regards to unsubcribe and spam reporting.

API integration is built in and connected to most common platforms. There there isn't a direct connection you can utilise online software integrations like Zapier to automate steps. This allows you to connect one system to another and transfer and share information and unsubscribes to your CRM for example.

Inconvénients

Mailchimp has increased its functionality and managed to keep these new features easy to use and adopt. I would say one con is that people don't use half of the available functionality to their advantage.

They have tightened up their pricing and reduced the functionality for their lower/free tiers but I think this is more than fair.

Make sure you choose the right payment plan, either monthly or pay as you go that matches your requirements.

Tina S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best for beginners and experts alike

Publié le 03/01/2021

My experience is positive. I don't intend to switch from Mailchimp.

Avantages

After testing other similar software, I came to the conclusion that Mailchimp is the best if you're just starting out.
Reasons:
- it's super easy and quick to create an account. You can start sending emails right away.
- the free plan is very generous (2,000 subscribers, 12,000 emails/month - and if you clean your list regularly, the ex-email addresses you had on your list won't count toward your billing. Simply select them and click archive and you're done).
- you can automate, schedule emails, segment your audience by sign-up date, sign-up source, previous campaign activity (whether they opened the previous or not), automation activity, etc.
- you can create landing pages, embeddable sign-up forms, send an automated welcome email or subscription confirmation.
- create tags so that you can easily manage your audience.
- contains easy email builder.
- emails are less likely to end up in the spam folder - compared to Mailerlite.

So, for experts, it has all the tools you need for email marketing and for beginners, when you're just starting out and you're curious what's all the hype about email marketing, it offers a generous free plan so you can test what works for you and what not.

It's important for beginners to have a place to test their knowledge and Mailchimp's free plan is simply the best for that. Just thinking that the general open rate is between 20-30%, that means if you have 2,000 subs, you can expect a min of 400 opens, which does not guarantee sales.

Inconvénients

The contact support is zero/non-existent for the free plan. If you want to send emails in the business/ make money online/ affiliate marketing niche, your account will be suspended immediately by a bot. And no one will ever reply to your email to reactivate your account.

If you use the free plan and run into some issues, try searching for solutions in the knowledge base or online.

Aimee G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and manage for small business

Publié le 13/12/2020

Avantages

MailChimp has certainly evolved and changed to suit business needs in the 5 years we have been using it. At first we only used it for HTML emails, but have since gone on to use Landing Pages, signup forms via Audiences, lead management, etc. As a small marketing team, we need a nimble and easy to use program and MailChimp is it.

Inconvénients

Often times the templates can be frustrating as blocks won’t work or can’t be overwritten

Madison K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

My Favorite Email-Builder

Publié le 03/12/2020

I love Mailchimp. When I started at a new company last year, I convinced them to switch from their previous program to Mailchimp for email building because it just provides a better product. They've been ecstatic and we find ourselves using it more and more. At all of the companies/organizations I've been privileged enough to work for that use Mailchimp, it has been a critical tool in marketing, sales, and communication. I cannot speak highly enough of it, and I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Avantages

Mailchimp is the best email builder I've ever used. I've worked in many other programs over the years but none work as seamlessly or have the same visual result as Mailchimp. In addition, the audience management feature is accessible and easy to use, and their analytics are incredible learning tools. That being said, my experience with Mailchimp is primarily only in the email builder, and I have not done enough with their other marketing features to be able to speak on them.

Inconvénients

There are only a few features about Mailchimp that are lacking, but they pale in comparison to the power and capabilities of the entire platform. I would love the option to use an image as a background in an email, I would love to be able to add attachments to an email (i.e. a PDF, image, or another document), and I would love to be able to embed a wider range of items into the "code" widget (i.e. a pdf book-flipper like Flipsnack, or a video embedded from a site other than YoutTube, like Wistia). However, overall my experience with this plaform and its capabilities is overwhelmingly positive, and these are only small critiques and wish-list items.

Souhil S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

All-In-One News Latter and Email Marketing Platform

Publié le 29/11/2020

It's a very useful platform for business owners, and it can help to improve the performance of a marketing campaign by giving us some insights about the campaign.
It helped me a lot to build a strong repetition and to be able to not spam my customers and let them run away.
I wish they can add more features and keep updating this great platform and we will keep talking about it and recommending it to our friends.

Avantages

They have a Free plan and I really like it because It allows me to send up to 2000 emails monthly.
Very easy to use and the UI is very clean and it's for everyone.
Mailchimp Drag and Drop option are great because it's very simple.
I really like their Integrations with a wide range of popular platforms.
Everything is in one place and you really don't need any other Platforms.
I can create and build a contact list for my marketing campaigns/promotions and to reach out to my customers.
It allows me to automate my emails and get an analysis of the performance of my campaigns.
They have a lot of templates, and you don't need to create anything from scratch.
I'm getting a lot of information about my promotions, and which one is performing very well and this helped me to focus more on some "winning products".
They really helped to solve my Marketing problems, and they really helped me to reach my business goals and to build a good repetition and I really can't change it to another platform because my customers already recognize MailChimp emails.
They have also, a great support team and they offer a lot of tutorials and blog posts to help us understand how Mailchimp works.

Inconvénients

They can improve their reporting system because it's not accurate sometimes.
They can give us more control to build an email automation system.
After all, they are doing a great job, and they keep adding some great features and I feel like they are listing to us and giving us what we need exactly for a better experience.

Avash K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

One of the Best Email Marketing Software

Publié le 25/11/2020

Mailchimp has helped my business in a significant way. I can create, schedule and send professional emails to hundreds of clients in my contact list in just a few clicks. Being able to choose and edit well-designed templates is a feature that I like very much. Although it wasn't very easy to determine how to work around with Mailchimp at first, with experience - it's not that hard to use it. I have also started using Mailchimp in my personal blog to send emails to potential clients and I am enjoying it.

I highly recommend Mailchimp to anyone looking for High-Quality Email Marketing Software.

Avantages

I feel lucky that I got a .com domain name and their website builder for free for 5 years in an offer - and obviously, this is the thing that I like most about Mailchimp.

Aside from that, I need to send monthly newsletters and other sorts of emails and I used Mailchimp to make the work easy. Mailchimp offers various customizable options and also offers well-designed templates that I can choose and edit - which makes our work very easy.

While I started using Mailchimp just to send newsletters, I have been enjoying other features too.

Inconvénients

In my view, the User Interface (UI) of Mailchimp isn't very good. Exploring Mailchimp was confusing to me when I just started using it. Some features are hidden and it's not easy to make sense of that pressing 'a' button does.

I think the User Interface(UI) can definitely be improved.

Apart from that, the mobile app of Mailchimp doesn't offer many features which is not a big problem for me as I do most of my work in PC. However, I prefer to have more features available directly in a mobile app.

Evelyn S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best option for mailing automatization

Publié le 08/11/2020

I started using Mailchimp a few years ago for my wedding photography business, we were two users and found it very easy to work both on the software, plan marketing campaigns, client following mail and newsletters, it let us know if the mails were open with a certain time and if not we were given the option to resend them. Now I'm also using mailchimp for my personal blog and it makes the process very easy as I have my subscribers list already there and I just add up while it grows.

Avantages

Mailchimp is very easy to use and has a free option for freelance or people starting their business or community. I tried other mailing software but mailchimp is the one that gives more options on free and starter account. It offers segmentation options, automatization and what I love the most are the templates for any kind of mailing campaign. It helps a lot with newsletter to easily send them, track the reading and opening and growing the subscribers.

Inconvénients

It is easy to use but not so intuitive in the beginning, it takes a little bit of time to understand the interface and how it works. The mobile app do not offer a lot of options, yet is a very nice mailing option.

Peter M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique

Super-Appealing. Informative. Eclectic.

Publié le 05/11/2020

It’s my vehicle for marketing. I can communicate everything I need in one letter to lots of people. I switched to another product because it was connected with my website, but their newsletter features were too difficult for me to learn. I dropped them and demanded my money back. Mail Chimp is the way to go.

Avantages

If I can use it, ANYONE can use it! Seriously! I am a music guy with a growing music school. I don’t read directions. Mail Chimp is very intuitive. I can gather all sorts of related information in one attractive newsletter for all my clients, instructors, performers, performances, and theater staff. It allows everyone to see what’s going on, find out more about one or all items, and it’s presented in a way that doesn’t cram a million words and pics into one page.

Inconvénients

Mail Chimp has added tons of features since I started. Along with the added features, the price went up. I only use the newsletter feature but Mail Chimp offers website creation which I’m considering switching to.

Stephanie C.

A Great Solution to Email Marketing that's Getting Better

Publié le 23/10/2020

My experience has been great and consistently delivers for over 20 years now as I work in email marketing on a daily basis. I've brought many new customers to them over the years by recommending them to my own clients. I have that much confidence in the reliability and usability of Mailchimp.

Avantages

I've been working in email marketing for over 20 years at this point. I discovered Mailchimp early on during that time and have been using it every since. I have clients that were using other systems before working with me. Most are cumbersome and offered little in the way of being able to design stunning emails that captured attention in the inbox. Plus, Mailchimp's deliverability rate has never been matched.

As times have changed, and so has email marketing, Mailchimp continues investing in their platform to make the work of email marketing more integrated into other platforms like social media, eCommerce and more systems.

They've added features that have helped make my job more of a one-system stop which has been a positive impact on my workflow. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Inconvénients

As they are investing in the platform, there have been many usability and design changes that have come with these improvements. As a user, that can add frustrations. The dashboard and menus can literally be completely changed on you from one day to the next. It's annoying, but it's bearable. And I think they may be almost done with these complete redesigns in adding functionality to their system.