Creately

Logiciel de création de diagrammes pour des visuels interactifs super rapides

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

163 avis

Sahan
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

My experience in creately

Publié le 28/03/2019

Mostly Im using creately for my educational purposes and some of office workrs. It’s really good tool to use and easy to manage everything on it.

Avantages

It’s easy to use for drawing diagrams and providing pre build templates also. Diagram editing features are amazing and easy to learn.

Inconvénients

The canvas area is limited for the larger diagrams, sometimes it says you have to manually save your changes for some problems.

• Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly recommended for businesses and individuals

Publié le 21/03/2019

Creately is highly recommended for businesses and individuals which create a large number of diagrams and flowcharts, since they can create these images quickly and without much effort, using the templates and other tools available.

Avantages

Creately has more than 1000 templates, libraries and over 100,000 different examples which can be easily adapted by the user for their requirement. These examples can help the user visualize easily. The software can be used for creating flowcharts, UML and User interface mock ups in different patterns. One of the main advantage of Creately is the provision for collaboration, which allows the user to collaborate with up to twenty others online to create diagrams, flowcharts and other images together. This is helpful in collaborating with clients and colleagues any where in the world as required, saving time. The software can be used online or offline if required for creating different images.

Pros
- suitable for creating diagrams, flowcharts quickly
- more than 1000 different types of templates and 100,000 examples available, which can be reused to create images quickly, saving time
- collaboration feature, for working with customers and others world wide
- can be used offline and online.

Inconvénients

Cons
- payment required, not suitable for those who require it occasionally

Garth123

Note globale

Initial impressions let down with more extensive use...

Publié le 29/01/2013

The program showed a lot of potential when I trialed it online but after purchasing it (for a steep price of $75) and using it more, I've discovered that there are a bunch of bugs and limitations (issues with the graphics, text, placement limitations) which prevent me from doing what I want and getting the look I want.

For example, text in shapes: the shapes can't be inverted without text flipping upside down or back to front, such as with a speech bubble, it has to go only in one direction if you want to read the text. The same is with all other shapes. The "work around" is to put a text box over the top of the shape, but it's lousy that it even needs a "work around".

The shapes are also a bit sketchy, drawn imprecisely with edges of the shapes not quite connecting smoothly and looking like they've been slapped together hastily in MS paint.

Also, connecting lines are a bit tricky to arrange exactly how you might like them. They have a mind of their own. And if you add text to a line, then it has an annoying white box behind it.

All in all the program shows potential, but given the price for the desktop version, if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have bought it - I wish I could get my money back. Given its level of development, slow updates, bugs/limitations and need for "work arounds", Creately is way overpriced and I would not recommend it. Particularly do not recommend if you want professional looking graphics. That said, it's not bad for brain storming privately.

• Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

If you are a BPMN seeker here's your cloud tool

Publié le 28/07/2021

Creately is ideal for companies and individuals that generate a big number of flowcharts and diagrams, since the templates and other tools available enable you to build these diagrams rapidly and with minimal effort.

Avantages

1.) The user interface is stunning & straightforward.
2.) The chart's appearance and elements can be completely customized.
3.) Frequently notice on upgrades and new features.
4.) Flexible, simple to use, and easy to share with others without having to convert to PDF or print.

Inconvénients

There are no such Cons to mention on the tool, but it needs more popularity than the other products existing on the market.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Creately for free and awesome drawings

Publié le 04/04/2019

Very interesting and glad that i found this to simplify the scenarios and work around my software projects.

Avantages

Creately is a Free and open license on-line licensed software that can be used very easily for all sorts of diagramming and work flow designing. I have been using creately for more that 4 years for my work and campus work.

Highly recommend using creately for simple or advanced diagramming

Inconvénients

Limited options available in the free version was the main blocker for me and the watermarks. But always it is best to proceed with the paid plan as it is totally worth purchasing that.

Ivan
Ivan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use, hard to organise drawings.

Publié le 10/09/2019

straight forward software

straight forward software

Avantages

fast way to start using it immediately.
Lots of patterns

Inconvénients

Not easy to organise folders and move drawings among folders once you created them in one

Alternatives envisagées

Visio

Pourquoi choisir Creately

price, and easiness to use

Logiciel antérieur

Visio

Pourquoi passer à Creately

price and simplicity

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent tool for students and tutors alike!

Publié le 03/04/2019

Overall, I thought the software was pretty straight forward to use. Had some great features and as far as I am concerned, got by SWOT analyses, BMCs and VPCs just right. Would recommend it to students and tutors both - at least worth a shot.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to create business-related tools here. Specifically, tools such as the Business Model Canvas or a Value Proposition Canvas. I used Creatley as a student and later on recommened this as a tool to my students when I became a tutor. Excellent!

Inconvénients

I think the software should keep students in mind regarding its pricing. Many young students are not able to pay for the paid plans - at least initially. I think providing heavily subsidised student/tutor plans or free month long trials would be a nice. This is something I missed.

Hugo
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Really worthy ;)

Publié le 28/03/2019

It is fine and I have been paying myself for the license besides the fact that I am using in my third company already ;)

Avantages

The plastic, colours and really easy to use.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it hangs/stuck loading. Export sometimes seems slow for high definition

Adelina
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Excellent tool

Publié le 28/03/2019

I use Creately since 2 differents perspectives, like student I can do may homework and like teacher I can create study tools to my students, in both ways, I just waste the enough time to develop my diagrams easely and even fun.

Avantages

It has a lot of different tools to build a big range of diagrams and illustrations, but the most like me is the color combination and that you can organize the space around the diagram.

Inconvénients

It is difficult and no friendly chance the letters... size, color, position.

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love how easy it is to use!

Publié le 29/03/2019

Avantages

What i love is the abundance of templates to represent anything I’m trying to do from website wire framing to SWOT analyses and even org charts. All the information is easy to input and represented beautifully and professionally. The different ways you can export your creation is super useful too.

Inconvénients

I think getting used to tab to confirm an action took a bit of getting used to. Other than that, good to go!

Soledad
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great Features, a lot of space to improve the interface

Publié le 28/09/2020

In general, it's a very quick tool with a lot of possibilities to make charts in a low level when you are in a hurry, but if you think in stethics, maybe you'd prefer another tool.
Anyway, it's the more convenient tool in terms of price.

Avantages

The chance to use it from Google Drive was amazing to me, because I could group all my deliverables on just one place to be shared with my clients.

Inconvénients

It has several usability issues related of how it connects with Google Drive. Creately it's not able to open a new document on the platform and saved it in Google Drive. That was very umcomfortable.

Graciela
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Creately a great tool for everyone

Publié le 23/07/2022

Avantages

This software it's really easy to use and have differents technologies that you use in this software to understand in a easy way, this software it's amazing and useful.

Inconvénients

I don't like the differents tools, I think it could be more and it can be really good for the differents users, because they want to have a great experience.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Economy cost curves made easy

Publié le 06/02/2018

Avantages

I really liked being able to graph quickly and make my graphs look really professional. It is also helpful that I can copy and paste them to include new cost curves in the same graph

Inconvénients

2 things, most software like this have unlimited space on a sheet (ie. One Note, Grafio, etc). Creately limits your space and therefore I can't keep all graphs that go with the same subject together. The second thing I don't like is not being able to paste in objects like brackets, etc. Their options are very limited and something as simple as brackets can't be pasted in from a different source.

Réponse de Cinergix

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm glad you liked the product :-) . I'll try to address your concerns.
The default diagram area is 1500x1500. This is generally enough for most diagram and set this way for optimum scrolling experience. But you can expand the diagram area to 5000x3300 which will probably help you add all your diagram in one area. You can do this via Properties -> Page Size.
I'm not sure what you meant by inability to copy and paste brackets. I discussed with our QA team and the initial tests performed fine. It could be a specific object or a diagram type. I'd be happy to look further into this and help you out. You can reply to email or email support@creately.com mentioning your issue.
Thanks again for the review.

Theophile
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

the best - but still perfectible

Publié le 29/03/2019

I use creately as it is the only app I know that is complete enough for all kinds of diagrams.
Plus...

Plus it's free <3
There are still some bugs, but there are always workarounds.
Overall really great experience

- number of features
- free plan
- copy/paste
- symbols databases
- sticky links between elements
- export as image

Inconvénients

- no private project for free plan
- bugs with links labels
- bugs with copy/paste of large amount of elements
- bugs with styling

• Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Just what we need

Publié le 28/03/2019

We found the perfect solution to our business because before Creately we used Microsoft Visio (which is so complicated to use). Also, the learning curve (how to use it) it's really good.

Avantages

* It's very easy to develop a diagram chart from the scratch
* Import SVG and Google images

* Sometimes it's really difficult to import a SVG file

• Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Diagram, collab, drag and drop program

Publié le 05/06/2018

Great software for planning, organization and process flow. The ability to create a visual representation is unmatched.

Avantages

It took me no time to learn how to use Creately. It is self explanatory and very simple, yet with some higher level functions. I have used this for restructuring the company organization and to show a visual representation of the flow of processes.

Inconvénients

There is not much I don't like about this software. I guess the only thing would be it is a little difficult to do flow chart arrows with just a track pad on a laptop. It is much easier to use with a mouse to be precise with placement and resizing.

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great Tool for Project Management

Publié le 08/04/2019

Avantages

It is easily shared with multiple users to have a living document for collaboration.

Inconvénients

The formatting and user interface is a little bit buggy and non responsive, especially on the desktop version.

PRASSANNA
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Very easy to use

Publié le 02/04/2019

I use them to make as-is and to-be process flows, sipoc diagrams, architecture diagrams.

Avantages

It is very easy to use and I like how intuitive it is. I like the feature set and the canned templates. I use it for professional diagrams and to make process flows and I find it way easier than visio and it also allows for collaboration which I love.

Inconvénients

Could expand on the template set. As of now I have not not found what I need, but from my experience with other similar tools, I feel there could be more templates.

Vadim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very good product for teachers

Publié le 18/03/2022

Overall, my experience is very positive. It is very colorful and is very good for kids but also good for business applications

Avantages

Creately is very intuitive. The important features are Drag and Drop, it is easy to represent the relationships between different concepts and create hierarchies. Also very good for flowcharts, diagrams and organizational structures. It is visually appealing and more colorful compared with say Visio. It integrates well with other applications

Inconvénients

I did not experience any issues. It does not have a free version as far as I know

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excelent solution for drawing and collaboration at the same time.

Publié le 25/09/2018

Our time was really quick drawing and collaborating diagrams for our sales pipeline for instances, was a great tool in work.

Avantages

The free version was really great for start point with the product, the flexibility was really good and the graphs and diagrams I made were really good.

Inconvénients

The watermark in the free version when I export a resource, but I know it's normal. I got solved just paying the corresponding fee.

Vivek

Publié le 18/05/2019

A good one

A good one

Avantages

I use creately to construct flow chart diagrams for my team. It allows multiple people to view the diagram and make changes. External links can also be added to the same

Inconvénients

It’s not very easy to use and navigate.

• Secteur d'activité : Développement de programmes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Visualize your ideas with Creately

Publié le 11/10/2019

Avantages

Able to access the diagrams without any software installed. The diagrams can be drawn clearly and attractively.

Inconvénients

It is not freely available even for small-scaled diagrams

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Creately is diagrams and charts!

Publié le 09/02/2018

Creating diagrams online

Creating diagrams online

Avantages

Creately is a great app to use It has a lot of useful features. It comes packed with a lot of shapes and icons which one can use to create flowcharts, structure charts and any other type of diagram one may want to create. It is not difficult to use, as a novice user can start using it off the bat.

Inconvénients

Very, very useful app, but it might be a little bit difficult to navigate at times. The available shapes may seem a bit basic, but they get the jobs done.

Lisa
Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for a free product and some useful templates, but not as user friendly as it could be!

Publié le 18/02/2019

Easy to use for very simple diagrams and charts. Free version is nice if you don't mind your flow-charts being public. However, I wouldn't recommend it for any flowcharts that are more complex, or likely to be modified after the initial design.

Avantages

This was a great product if you're looking for something to do very simple flows and charts in. Price point is great, and the free version still allows to use most features.

Inconvénients

It was very difficult to keep flow-charts looking nice and showing clear connections between shapes once they became more complex. Although it was easy to design them, modifying them after was a challenge and was hard to keep them looking nice.

Kristen
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Love Creately for Software Flow!

Avantages

The thing I like most is the ease of customization. You can start with a blank slate and build whatever you want--different shapes, colors, and in any format you want. My software flow doesn't have to fit into a cookie cutter diagram.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the software fights me back. It will try to guess how I want an arrow to go and then won't allow me to modify it. In turn, I sometimes have to delete it altogether and start again.