SuperSaaS

4,6 (263)
Donnez votre avis !
Agenda pour la prise de rendezvous

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

263 avis

Pearl
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Thanks Supersaas!

Publié le 10/05/2019

Supersaas has helped us save a lot of time on getting customers booked.

Supersaas has helped us save a lot of time on getting customers booked.

Avantages

Supersaas has made scheduling a breeze for us! We schedule 5 different spaces and this software makes it easy for our customers to book themselves!

Inconvénients

It's missing an option to pay via bank debit, which would be nice and the phone software is a bit complicated to use.... But overall has most of the features we need.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings

Publié le 12/11/2018

It has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip.

Avantages

Very configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive. Within the same day I will usually get a reply from their team, often it feels from one of their programmers. This is different than other calendar systems which may reply even faster, but it is not a useful reply if coming from a level 1 tech support. With SuperSaas it does not feel like there are levels of tech support, just the fastest possible clear answer/resolution!

Inconvénients

The interface looks like an old version of Google Calendar. I often have to tell people that while it looks like Google Calendar, it is not, and that it has many powerful features. The interface could be updated to be more modern. I know that they have updated the interface once before because in the settings there is a "classic or modern" toggle. I am already using the modern interface option but it looks very old.

Réponse de SuperSaaS

Thanks for the great review! I agree that even the "Modern" look was starting to get a bit long in the teeth, so we just added a new theme last week that refreshes all buttons and dialog boxes. A larger update for the calendar is planned for next year.

Anh-Thi

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

We've been using this for 5+ years for our school PTO, and plan to continue to use.

Publié le 11/05/2018

low cost, relatively user friendly for our community to use.

low cost, relatively user friendly for our community to use.

Avantages

The best customer service - they are so quick (responses within the hour, sometimes within minutes!), and always provides the answers I'm looking for.

Inconvénients

Some functionality is clunky. We offer lots of series-classes that students must sign up for all sessions the functions available to handle this doesn't fully fit our needs, so over the years we've added in some manual workarounds. There also isn't a "shopping cart" option for students to add several items and check out and pay at once, they have to pay individually which is clunky for our users.

Hi Anh-Thi,

Thank you very much for taking the time for sharing your kind feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service. We have added your feature request to our list of suggestions, and we will surely get in touch with you when we implement the same.

Have a great SuperSaaS experience.

SuperSaaS Customer Service Manager

Mark

• Support client

This software has changed my professional life.

Publié le 09/07/2018

Avantages

High personalisation, easy to use for clients to make, reschedule and cancel appointements. There have been many positive remarks about the good overview of available slots. I was considering to work with a call center / telephone service for my agenda but with Supersaas there are no mix ups and no time lost in finding a slot that suits. Occasionally people have difficulty registering - these are generally elderly or less computer literate persons .

Inconvénients

The biggest inconvenience for me is the lack of personalistation of the reminder message. The start time and end time of the appointment seems to be confusing in the text as people regularly show up when their slot is ending. If only the start time would be mentioned the client would not read over it and notice only the last bit of the sentence.
The schedule on mobile devices has a different interface and the button to see desk top version has to be tapped. It is not clear how to change this setting. Sadly this button is on the bottom of the screen and you need to scroll down al the way - lots of people do not find this button.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. You can completely personalize your emails, and you can read this quick blog post to find out how: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks . You can adjust the frame length for your mobile version within your website or you can force the desktop version by replacing www.supersaas.com with d.supersaas.com in the iframe link. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if the issue is not resolved and we will be happy to help you.

Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience!

Kind regards,

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This scheduling system has made managing delivery receipts a breeze.

Publié le 08/06/2018

The software allows for better organization and planning of daily activities.

The software allows for better organization and planning of daily activities.

Avantages

What I like most is that we no longer have drivers showing up and hovering over our receiving attendants distracting them from their primary focus of accurately receiving our food products.

Inconvénients

What i like least is that in the "use" screen you have to open each "tile" to see the supplier to be received. Also, to my knowledge there is not a way to easily document the time the supplier arrives/departs to dial in the amount of time it actually takes to receive orders, which would allow us to more accurately book appointments.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS schedule.

As to your question about the information getting cut off in the tile, there are a couple ways that you can solve this. In the "Use" section of your calendar, you can click on the column heading (i.e. "VP Tenant Bay 06") and see a more detailed overview of the bookings. Additionally, you can change the vertical length of your calendar in the "Layout" tab. You can select the length you'd like in the dropdown menu titled, "Vertical scale for month view." If you have any challenges in figuring this out, please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we'll be happy to help you.

I hope this helps, and thanks again for your kind review!

SuperSaaS Team

Good experience

Publié le 12/07/2018

Booking appointments easily.

Booking appointments easily.

Avantages

Ease of use and availability to clients at all hours. Ease of changing hours. Choice of colors. It's nice to have the ability to look at past and future appointments as well as current appointments.

Inconvénients

Administrator cannot put in e-mail of client on the admin screen. Feedback from clients that it isn't user friendly on their phones.

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. W're sorry to hear that your customers found it difficult to navigate through the schedule on mobile. Our website is optimized for all devices and I would advise you to use the mobile version of your schedule by replacing www.supersaas.com in your schedule with m.supersaas.com and that should resolve the issue.

You can also view the email of all your clients on the user management tab on your dashboard. If you have any questions on the topic, please drop us an email at support@supersaas.com and we will be happy to help you.

Thank you again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience.

SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Supersaas- BEST marketing and administrative boost to my business

Publié le 07/08/2018

I needed clients to be able to schedule me long term, short term, one time appointments, and ongoing appointments. Seeing my availability "on demand" has increased my income and reduced my administrative, scheduling time and mistakes.

Avantages

Supersaas offers great flexibility for creating a variety of scheduling methods. Their color schemes and formats are current, attractive, and workable.

Inconvénients

The program is so versatile, that I sometimes forget how to access everything. But, if I'm in a hurry and don't want to "figure it out for myself," support team answers my call for help in minutes. As we are in completely different time zones, I can't figure out when they sleep!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been!

Thank you again for your kind words. They encourage us to perform better.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

For the price (the free option and all of them) are exceptional

Publié le 26/11/2018

Students can book confidentiality - its great, took a lot of admin type work away for me!!!!!

Avantages

- the download feature and
- the way that you can change the layout, look and messaging

Inconvénients

Ummm....... I guess that it doesn't come with themes like Windows desktop for appearance - you could still do something like that but it would take a lot more work

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

We've recently launched a new theme and you can update your system to the new theme via the "Layout Settings" tab on your dashboard. We're working on many more new themes and you will see them live in action very soon.vI hope this helps.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Overall a decent software for appointment booking

Publié le 23/08/2018

Over all a decent software that will server the need of maintaining the appointments for the given price.

Ease of use .
Simple layout.
very less efforts on Admin to set it up.
The features.

Inconvénients

The notifications and reminder method can improve.
Reporting Features can be better
They don't support corporate billing

Dear Customer,

Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Scheduling Ease

Publié le 26/11/2018

This scheduling software gives me an opportunity to offer our Service Providers a great deal of empowerment in determining their own work schedules.

Avantages

This software is very quick to learn and easy to use both for me as an Administrator and for my employees as program users.

Inconvénients

It seems as though my Service Providers fall off the authorized user list if they don't work for a semester. I have to check each semester to make sure all of my employees are still listed and add those back who have fallen off the list.

Dear Customer,

You can easily configure the system to retain user data for upto an year. You can configure the system to store all user data for upto 1 year of non-activity and you can do so via "Usage Information" tab on your dashboard.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you.

Grace
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations.

Publié le 10/07/2018

I assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.

Avantages

Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.

Inconvénients

The initial setup takes some thought but is well worth the effort. Once I had it going, it was super. There are, like all software, things it will do that you only discover later that make it even more powerful. Like, for instance, you can set up two reminders to go out. One several days before the appointment as well as one just a day or two before. Perfect for the people who have to book a month in advance.

Hi Grace,

Richard

• Support client

It just works and has made a really difficult problem simple.

Publié le 12/04/2018

Avantages

Our company hires crane borer erectors for our local electricity utility companies. We use SuperSaas to book each unit on a first come first served basis. Companies booking our cranes can make bookings for critical jobs months in advance.
Several different companies can book in our system and enter commercially sensitive information into the system knowing users from other companies can't access that information.
The sophisticated form builder allowed us to capture all the information our employees need to do each job.
The system has been fast and extremely reliable, and has grown as my company has grown. We started with the free service and are now on the second paid tier. I've never once regretted selecting this system or paying for it. It's worth every dollar.
We are currently developing a custom iPad application to tie the booking system into our accounting system.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to copy existing forms to other bookings and I'd like to be able to split multi day booking into single days to provide equipment required for each day.

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback.

Best regards,
SuperSaaS Customer Service

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Supersaas is Superduper

Publié le 24/07/2018

Scheduling becomes a no-brainer!

Scheduling becomes a no-brainer!

Avantages

This software is a dream come true for me. For years I used excel spreadsheets to schedule youth baseball players to come to my house to practice. I would receive phone calls the night before or the morning of the sessions, with parents canceling their child's lesson. It was a PAIN.

Now, all I do is set up the slots in Supersaas (along with my rule of no cancellation within 48 hrs of a lesson) and Supersaas does the rest. My partner and I get automatically notified of all activity and we can keep track of open and booked spots.
Supersaas is magical and an incredible time-saver and organizer. And interestingly, I learned about Supersaas from a web designer in Croatia!

Inconvénients

There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it with the data that becomes available.
Can't think of any other cons.

Hi Brian,

Jeffrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've already testes most Appointment schedulers like SuperSaaS vs. all the rest! This is it...

Publié le 14/05/2019

Scheduling of Trucks to pick up loads on specific dates and time zones they are hauling across all states in the lower 48!!!

Avantages

I had a team of paid experts to compare and contrast the many options available at our choosing out there for our companies' needs! We also included, customizing our own scheduler by hiring an I.T. crew to build exactly what we would want it to have! While working on many aspects, options out there, the marketing team came across SuperSaaS! They vetted it out, began using it in a beta style testing format without myself or my team involved. Finally, after many options we had to choose from they pitched us SuperSaaS! By far, it has blown me away on how nicely it works and is so easy to use! I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to have a simplified version of scheduling or appointments taken care of on the web using SuperSaaS! So inexpensive too!!! It's truly a win, win!

Inconvénients

Honestly, not much to say in regard to things we didn't like about it!

Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great tool for our clients

Publié le 11/05/2019

Our clients love the ease of use and the online accessibility. SuperSaas saves us on administration time with it's ease of back end and front end use.

Avantages

Ease of setting up customers, ease of use for customers. Clean look for end users.

Inconvénients

Scheduling records are kept for 1 year only then purged. We would love to be able to download or keep or be able to track for a few years back. We needadditional colour coding for the classes we offer.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. It is possible to keep scheduling records for lifetime. You can simply visit Usage Information tab and change the automated removal settings to "Never". This will ensure none of your past bookings are ever deleted.

i hope this helps and we hope you continue to have a great SuperSaaS experience. It is also possible to download the user data via Export tab on your dashboard and bookings information via Schedule Name > Supervise > Download tab.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any more questions and we will be happy to help you.

Lou Ann
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Supersaas Schedule Tool

Publié le 27/10/2018

This saves us SO MUCH TIME by having client make, change, delete their own appointments. I can't imagine doing this scheduling myself as a volunteer. I'd have NO time for anything else. The price is reasonable enough that our non-profit can use it--thankfully. Another group at our animal shelter is using it now also. :)

Avantages

I love that people can make their own appointments for our spay/neuter clinic without having to call us to do it for them (unless they don't have a computer). I like that I'm able to download clients so I can email them as a group.

Inconvénients

The software is not intuitive for some people. I'm used to it now, so it's not a big deal. One thing that is awkward is when I need to change an appointment that contains a form. I have to save the change and then go to the appt again to change and save the form. People complain because they don't notice that a slot is full by the different color; but really, I'm not sure you can do much to help the 20% who don't get it.

jan
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We use supersaas in an HR environment, candidates can make appointments with our recruiters

Publié le 09/07/2018

Clients can shedule their own appointments with our recruiters witch gives a boost to our recruitmentproces

Avantages

Easy to use by all my co-workers you don't need digital skills, its simple and direct. You make a shedule (we make about 200 shedules a year)then time slots and that's it, It's also simple for our clients just log in and book. This program boosts the satisfaction of our clients

Inconvénients

Sometimes it's to manual, there is no system to upload a spreadsheet of slots. So when you need a shedule with 50 different slots, well it takes time.

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in your HR sector.

We think adding in a feature that allows you to import appointments is a useful suggestion. We will add it to our feature request list and let you know if and when it gets implemented.

Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience.

Whitney Koontz
SuperSaaS Support Team

RHONDA
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Easy to use, efficient

Publié le 13/05/2019

Business problems solved are many as described in what I like about the software.

Avantages

The software is easy to use, allows for multiple users. We have various tenants in our building and this software makes it easy for them to schedule meeting rooms. It takes a huge load off one or a couple of people to be responsible for the schedules. It also allows the option of keeping certain meeting rooms private and only available to those who have the link to that room can schedule it. I like that you can schedule events right up until the time so that if an impromptu meeting arises, if the room is available, you can block off the time for your meeting. I like the customization piece of the software as well: adding multiple meeting rooms, designating times available, as mentioned, multiple users. We did finally upgrade to the 300 available meetings as we kept running into the limit of what can be schedule, so were adding several meetings every two or three months. Now we can add the recurring meetings for the rest of the year. If they change, we just delete the series.

Inconvénients

Honestly, nothing comes to mind of what I like least. It works well for us.

Frank
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

SuperSaas

Publié le 17/05/2019

Avantages

That is integrated with my website calendar seamlessly

Inconvénients

limited financial connectivity, like working with banking POS systems like Moneris

Hi Jocelyn,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can integrate with a lot of different software with the help of our webhooks and API. You can find more information about our webhooks and API here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/dev and you can find a quick list of most commonly integrated software with SuperSaaS here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/integrations.

I would also recommend you to check out our blog post on adding custom Javascript to your schedule here: https://blog.supersaas.com/how_to_maximize_schedule_power_with_javacript_plugins

Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you.

Evelyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Forces de l'ordre
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It seems to being doing well for our customers and users.

Publié le 01/05/2018

Better use of our officers' time for doing vehicle inspections.

Better use of our officers' time for doing vehicle inspections.

Avantages

Customers can make their own appointments, which frees up our officers' time by cutting down phone calls and data entry.

Inconvénients

Not being able to customize fully some of the automated email responses, and other various components of the calendars such as setting alerts based on certain data the customers enter into their appointments, and not having the ability to "link" calendars to be able to search for customers making multiple appointments across multiple calendars, or at least alerting people to when it occurs.

Hi Evelyn,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. You can easily customize the automated email responses, and you can find relevant information on the Support page. You can customize different message triggers based on certain responses, and you can find the relevant information on the above link. In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we'll be happy to help you.

We have a few videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Please follow us on Facebook to find some more exciting tips & tricks to work with SuperSaaS.

Thank you again for taking out the time to share your feedback with us.

Best regards,
SuperSaaS Customer Service

• Secteur d'activité : Sécurité publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

EMC Scheduling Tool

Publié le 10/09/2018

This software allows for scheduling of the EMC testing.

This software allows for scheduling of the EMC testing.

Avantages

The best part of this software is that is free to start with.

Inconvénients

The worst part of the software is that if it is used too much it costs money.

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you find the software costly. As compared to any of our competitors we are very reasonably priced and we offer affordable solutions for all types of businesses.

We provide complete features to all our customers in even our most basic packages starting from $8 per month with access to unlimited registered users and unlimited schedules. The system grows with your requirements and business and hence, charges you for what you use.

If you have any specific issues while working with the system please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we will be happy to help you.

Customer Support manager
SuperSaaS

Melanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Wonderful Customer Service

Publié le 16/08/2018

SuperSaaS is easy to use for me and our users. I like having the ability to run several different schedules from the same dashboard. And the price is extremely reasonable.

Avantages

Supersaas is so easy to use and responsive, it's very seldom that I have a problem with the program. When there is a little glitch - normally user error - a quick email to Customer Support results in a timely response and resolution.

Inconvénients

I can't email directly from the program.

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS experience.

Thank you for letting us know about your email needs. We still do have many customizable email functions within our Dashboard that allows you to send messages to your clients.

Thanks again for your review.

Whitney Koontz
Digital Content Marketer

Jennifer

• Support client

We love the different features you can add

Publié le 30/05/2018

Avantages

That you can set different parameters. And you can download list for each day. That you can download a list of all of your volunteers and also see the last time that they signed in.

Inconvénients

Now volunteers see circles and we have had a lot of complaints about that. They liked the check marks better

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind feedback and for recommending SuperSaaS.

I understand from your review that you have recently noticed a few changes on your schedule which are not favorable for your users. Could you please share more details about the issue with us at support@supersaas.com and we can help you address the same, to avoid any future issues? We look forward to help you get the most out of your scheduling system.

Have a great SuperSaaS experience.

SuperSaaS Team

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Cloud Based Resource Allocation -- YES -- SuperSaaS

Publié le 03/09/2018

We have used SupperSaas for 3 years in our executive suites and offices business. It has allowed us to empower our clients to take over enrolling in use of conference rooms and other resources with out having management personnel involved.

Avantages

Ease of use for medium internet savy people.
Dependability of online presence - and ease of access

Inconvénients

That it would automatically link to cloud based printer when updated -- small issue.

Hi John,

Nicole
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

review for supersaas

Publié le 23/08/2018

i think overall it has been fine for us.

i think overall it has been fine for us.

Avantages

i like the fact that we can strategically plan out our days by having the reservations ; it helps allow more/less walk ins depending on our day

Inconvénients

-cant see past a certain time frame of reservations
-not all show up with info regarding client
-some dont show up that were imputed by a staff member
-blocking scheduling should be easier

Hi Nicole,