68 avis

Shared Groups

Solution de partage de contacts avec intégration Gmail

4,4 /5 (68 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Essential addon for Gmail

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We share several address books within our company and it's great knowing they are always up to date for all users

Avantages

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what we needed!

Inconvénients

Not being able to share an email group with all users at once makes sharing with more than 5 people a little time consuming. Although it is something you only need to once.

Hi James,
Thanks for your feedback! It makes us really happy to know that the app was able to address your needs.

Regarding the possibility of sharing a group with more than 5 contacts at the same time without feeling like your time is being consumed, I'm glad to inform you that it is possible!!!

Just check out this article we wrote about it and you won't have to spend so much time doing it anymore:

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to let us know how it goes

Gail R.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information

Contacts

Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This makes life simpler. Sharing cuts out a lot of copying/pasting.

Avantages

It is essential to be able to have everyone's demographics in an easy to find format. I especially like the NOTES section since I frequently have more data to save than I have spaces for.

Inconvénients

I hesitate to say this is a "con" but I don't like having to find all of the fields. I wish I could just have a list of items. and make my selection.

Bienvenido G.
Traduire en français

Sharing contact details with synching capability made easy using Shared Contacts for Gmail

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 16/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, this software simplifies my online contact list. This software makes it easier for me to sort my Gmail's contact list and with this anytime I need to communicate it is easier for me to search and figure out the right person.

Avantages

Sharing contacts among workers in the caregiver industry is important to easily figure out the right person to communicate with whenever help arises and one way to do this is to utilize a useful software called Shared Contacts for Gmail. This software has a synching feature that updates the contacts list as quick as the tap of your fingertip and the mouse click. This software has a GUI that can easily be used and manipulated by any type of user.

Inconvénients

Shared Contacts for Gmail was designed perfectly for simple applications and uses and there are no features, functionalities and usefulness that I don't like about this software.

Melissa S.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Traduire en français

Worked in the Beginning, now it's a nightmare

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Labels are randomly deleted from contacts so they no longer show up in groups; in one instance all A-L contacts were no longer in a particular label, but M-Z was still there. This goes on frequently and we can no longer rely on this. I update my contacts regularly, but it won't reflect in the "shared" version when others in my office try to use them, even though the change I made was MONTHS ago, and then with the random removing of labels, it's just a shot in the dark that my lists any certain day are going to be accurate. It's like it stopped working. I tried to email the company and they have not gotten back to me. I definitely wouldn't recommend this product. Google needs to fix the non-shareability of their contact product themselves since they constantly say their collaboration is what makes Google so great (so why is Contacts the only application you can't share?).

Avantages

This product was easy to set up and use at first, and I had high hopes it would be the solution we needed. It worked well for a few months.

Inconvénients

The unreliability is definitely NOT a good thing.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Never Lost Your Contacts

Publié le 12/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

MY experience is un-explainable because since my kid days I am still using Gmail Shared Contact features to store for all my contactability needs.I still have details which were used long long ago ,decade almost i should say. If you ever look back towards than only ,one would know how valuable it is which store precious details so easily . Moreover I would love to go out of my way to say, I love it so much that I am still using the same GMAIL account/ shared features which I created 20 Years Ago as a kid.

Avantages

Gmail shared contacts is one of the easiest tool one would ever imagine that value you contacts with ease with absolute security.It never let your contactablity go away from yourself.It is so easy that if you ever used a contact details using this source to communicate with anyone than no matter what happens it will always be there however details need to be synced..I think 80% of people as a computer user is very much aware what a shared contacts gmail is .and It is exceptional because it touches millions of people around the world by giving a opportunity and value every contactability one has ever used keeping everything easy.

Inconvénients

The lease I like about it is, the customer service response because as per my personal experience it took three long days to respond any little query over a simple glitch occured .We are in 21st century and it is not appreciable in such a fast pace world.

Silas L.
Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

Shared contacts for Gmail

Publié le 09/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall Shared contacts with Gmail have saved me from losing a lot of data. Saving customer's information is a plus.

Avantages

I like when I buy a new phone and I know that I can sync my contacts to my new phone through shared contacts for Gmail.

Inconvénients

I do not like how I can delete a contact from my phone and it still syncs with my new phone because it is still synced to Gmail.

Bethany E.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Simplifies life daily

Publié le 16/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have realized how to put my contacts into categories to make it so much easier to share certain i formation with the target contacts needed.

Avantages

This is do dimple to use. I deed helpful with organizing emails and frequently used contacts. Which on a daily us do useful and huge time saver.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints in over two years of using this particular flatform.

Alice H.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

I like gmail

Publié le 15/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Gmail has been positive and productive. I like the ease of using Gmail.

Avantages

The ease and flexibility are what I like about this software.

Inconvénients

It is frustrating when the software is getting sluggish, causing me to refresh my page.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Brooke L.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Love Gmail

Publié le 05/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

as a company we can all share our contacts with each other

Avantages

Apps is easy to use and I can customize it any way I want

Inconvénients

There is not anything that I can find to not like.

Angel M.
Secteur d'activité: Aviation et industrie aéronautique

Easy way

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 11/07/2020

I give it a 9

Avantages

It’s simple to use when you are using the mobile software

Inconvénients

Sometimes hard to find on desktop and it kinda not as simple but not to complicated also

Alev A.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Traduire en français

Gmail is the best for sharing contacts as well as saving passwords or history

Publié le 20/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

At first, I didn't understand why none is saved on the phone just my email. Well, what if I don't have my phone I can log into any device and bc I'm on shared emails I can have everything updated in one click and I love everything Google.

Avantages

the format is very easy to learn and with just one click you will be forever in sync with all your shared devices and emails. It's set up to where what u are looking for is right at your fingertips. If you have Gmail then you have it all together synced in your email. Life is better with simple things. Google has become the number one smartest fastest most current updated maps and information that is used the most in your daily routine.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about Gmail but one thing Yahoo had was less security login or 2 step verification sign-ins. It's very easy to recover a yahoo forgotten account but Gmail has extra security that can be annoying.

John B.
Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

Great for sharing contacts

Publié le 05/10/2018

Avantages

Simply create a "Global Shared" group for your contact and the system automatically shares the contact with others in the organization!

Inconvénients

Sometimes the system is a little slow with respect to seeing an updated contact for others in the organization (usually 10 minutes or less)

Hi John,
We're happy to know that the app has helped you to share your contacts and that the overall experience has been good :)

Regarding the synchronization time (if automatic), this one might take sometimes a while if you're sharing a big group. Remember that you can always access the app and hit on the sync button if you want for the changes to appear faster.

If you have the Enterprise Plan on the other hand, you can also add our Sync Booster Chrome extension.

Don't hesitate to message us if you have any questions or need assistance!

Chris S.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Perfect solution for Google apps users

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fantastic, if we ever had technical issues they were quickly resolved by the support staff.

Avantages

Easily shares select contacts across Google apps accounts

Inconvénients

There is a short sync delay, usually about 15 minutes.

Hey Chris,
Thanks for your feedback!
We're glad that your support experience was good.

Regarding the synchronization time, we understand that sometimes depending on how many contacts you share, might take a bit. But also remember that you can always access the app and hit on the sync button manually for more immediate changes.

Also if you're in our enterprise plan you can use our Sync Booster Extension for even faster results!
Here's a note on the extension:

If you experience any other delays, feel free to message us at any time :)

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Good Option

Publié le 08/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This allows me to have multiple accounts and keep lists updated for me and my team.

Avantages

This solution does what it advertises, allows sharing of contact information. It works across many Gmail and Gsuite accounts.

Inconvénients

It is a bit challenging to configure and a bit pricey. Items shared seem to keep dropping off "My Contacts" but that is sort of minor

Hi,
Thanks for your review!
Could you please indicate what exactly was unpractical to set up?
We would like to improve the service and give you a better experience.

Perhaps it has been difficult to get around the new Google Contact Manager?
This isn't one of our in-house made products, but we created a guide that could perhaps help you :)

Let us know if you have any questions!

Paul B.
Secteur d'activité: Films et cinéma

One Set Of Contacts

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has solved our problem with global contacts and overall we are happy with it, except for the little problem as described above.

Avantages

We really like this as it's a seamless way to have a common database of all the business contacts across all our users, but we can also choose to have certain contact groups not shared with everyone.

Inconvénients

When a user who's got access to add, edit or delete contacts in the shared group makes changes, the changes sometimes do not appear in the group owners contacts. We often have to go into the contacts sharing online and switch on and off sharing for it to work properly.

Hey Paul,
Thanks for your feedback!

Sometimes changes could take some time to appear to all of your users, but you can always hit on the sync button to see changes faster.

Also if you're one of our enterprise users, you could use our Chrome Extension for faster results!

Here's a note about it:

Don't hesitate to message us again if you need further assistance :)

Tim C.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Great product

Publié le 15/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use this software to allow contacts to be shared across multiples devices. It’s super easy you and simply to explain

Avantages

Love how easy it is to use this software. It allows me to keep contacts regardless of what unit I am using.

Inconvénients

I honestly can’t think of anything I didn’t like about this software. It really does what you need it to and is kept up very well

Jonathan E.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Quick access

Publié le 19/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In our company we have well over 900 individuals within the building that we may need to contact at any given time. With the ability to simply start typoing the name and having access to the complete company of people.

Avantages

Able to find the right contact almost instantly even if I'm not 100% sure of their name.

Inconvénients

No drawbacks. Provides contacts and multiple emails if needed.

Eric S.
Secteur d'activité: Sports

Publié le 05/10/2018

Avantages

Allowed us to keep our staff up to date with email lists

Inconvénients

It doesn't tell you when you don't have enough subscriptions, it just doesn't share the lists with the staff member.

Hi Eric,
Thank you so much for your review.
And now that you mention it, I'm pleased to inform you that we're currently working on those notifications!
You'll have them very soon and will be informed about them as well, briefly. Thanks for always letting us know how we could improve your experience. I can tell you that it has become a priority to integrate the notifications feature.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Cliff L.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Great Tool To Share Contacts Across Your Organization

Publié le 14/10/2018

Love it! Well done team!

Avantages

It's is clean simple and has not messed up my 18,000 contacts like some other tools have.

Inconvénients

There are no cons that I have experienced so far.

Hey Cliff,
We're really happy to know that you like our solution :) thanks for taking the time to review us and for staying with us all this time.
You rock!

Jimmy A.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Great G Suite Add-On

Publié le 13/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Bottom line, Shared Contacts for Google works flawless and is a great value overall.

Avantages

Hands down the best way to share your gmail contacts in a g suite organization. Price is great.

Inconvénients

I would not change a thing not being able to share contacts as an organization is crazy. ... this solves the problem.

Tiffany m G.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

It helps so much when your schedule is so full and can share it all with everyone!

Publié le 22/02/2018

Avantages

It is so helpful when your schedule is full to the max and you have 10 people who need to know where you are and at what time. It's so simple to invite everyone to my calendar to view my schedule instead of contacting each person individually.

Cristiano D.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Very good tool

Publié le 28/09/2018

Avantages

It's easy to share contacts between multiple accounts
Synchronizations works very well

Inconvénients

The user interface should be improved. At the moment it is somewhat lacking

Hi Cristiano,
Thanks for your feedback!

Could you tell us what exactly you think should be improved in the user interface so we can work on it and make your experience better? It is precisely feedback like yours that help us to take the solution to a higher quality every time :)

Mukesh G.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Online contacts

Publié le 31/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it’s a wonderful software.

Avantages

When we add contacts in Google, then we can sync it with any devices including phone, tablet, and laptop.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I don’t like about this software.

Jesusa D.
Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

Great App

Publié le 18/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This App allows us to have our contacts wherever we go and it flows through our mobile device nicely.

Avantages

The software seems easy and intuitive. It also has a nice feature to sort for clients and types of clients

Inconvénients

I prefer that is did not cost money. It should be included in the G Suite monthly subscription. Office 365 includes this feature in their service.

Kim B.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Fire the Techie!

Publié le 10/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy peasie lemon squeezy!

Avantages

Who needs a techie when it is so easy.

It just works and all the staff pick it up instantly.

Inconvénients

What isn't to like. It just works with no fuss.