8 avis

BlueCamroo

All-In-One for SMBs - CRM, project management, and more

4,8 /5 (8 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
8 avis
Esteban C.

Publié le 01/02/2018

Jennifer N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced - Also a great product!

Publié le 18/05/2016

Avantages

BlueCamroo is a great product. It is extremely fast and reliable, fun to use, very customizable, and it does way more than we were looking for. We find that we really love the features we didn't even realize we needed. I love the automatic workflow rules, and the task and project management especially. All I was originally looking for was reliable CRM software that would track both companies and contacts and group them together the way we wanted (easier said than done), and this fit the bill perfectly. We had tried to implement other systems in the past, and they couldn't even handle this much. I love the fact that we just log in on a browser, and there is nothing to ever go wrong with the software. Oh, and I like the social-media style interface that makes working in some of the sections seem like checking your FaceBook feed.

Inconvénients

Hmmm. That's hard because I like everything. The ONLY halfway annoying thing I've found is that a few of the date fields seem to be in non-american order, and I misread the dates. That being said, I'm sure they would fix it if I complained.

Dan M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Dan - BlueCamroo customer for 5 years

Publié le 02/06/2021

BlueCamroo has been a great Partner. When we first started working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] we were charting new waters in our industry. They provided great guidance on how to exceed our customer's expectations as well as include functionality and interface what would scale.

Avantages

The screen layouts are well organized and clean, the interface is intuitive and ease of configuration.

Inconvénients

Our application is very specific and if there is a Con, we utilize about 20% of the BlueCamroo capability.

Tom P.

Note globale

Gradually taking over our business - in a good way!

Publié le 21/09/2011

BlueCamroo is an incredibly flexible and versatile system, with loads of features. We started out using just the basic CRM, then the tasking and to-dos, then simple projects. Then we spotted that BlueCamroo can generate and send sales quotations for us, which means our Sales Pipeline reports are always up to date. And invoicing. Oh, and time tracking too; and automatically working out chargeable time for all our staff with the correct billling grades and rounding rules, which used to take me personally a day every month. We're also using the Social Network Scout feature to find sales opportunities out of Twitter and Facebook, and I think our next step will be migrating our email newsletter onto BlueCamroo's built-in Campaign Manager so that Campaign history is in the contact records as well. All in all, we're seeing huge value from having so much of our business running in one system. Highly recommended!

Avantages

Flexible. Powerful. Covers most areas of our business, and we can set it up to work the way our business works.

Inconvénients

Invoicing only integrates to Quickbooks, which we don't use. I understand other systems are being integrated shortly, which will be great as getting invoices into our accounting system is the last thing to automate for us now.

Patrick F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Freemium CRM done right

Publié le 17/03/2021

I checked out the software on a whim, because I saw that it integrated with something else I used. I felt COMPELLED to use it. There's something about it that really drew me in. I enjoy using it - and that's saying something.

Avantages

The free version is actually useful, especially for a new business. I will pay for additional features eventually, but for now, the free version does what I need to do. I wish everyone did freemium like this: make it useful for me at the early stage in MY journey - and then add more value as MY COMPANY evolves. Really well done.

Inconvénients

There are a couple of rough edges in the user interface. In several areas, the screen doesn't refresh as it should (I suspect that's a bug that will be fixed at some point). A few defaults could be a little more thoughtful.

Stuart C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode alternatif de résolution des conflits
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Client case management

Publié le 28/10/2020

The BlueCamroo platform does everything that we would need it to do at this point. The support team responds very quickly via a built-in ticket system and answer any queries / resolve any issues with little to no delay.

Avantages

To date, there is nothing that we don't like about the platform. As yet, we have not explored the full functionality but have looked around the other in-platform options that are available.

For the areas that we have started to use, ease of use is a major plus and once you know where each element is - daily use of the platform is smooth

Inconvénients

So far, there are no features that we do not like about the platform

Amy v. L.