Avis clients sur TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Automatisation des flux de travail mobiles

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

264 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Phenomenal Account Management and Tech Support

Publié le 06/01/2023

Absolutely phenomenal. I have no complaints and credit [sensitive content hidden] especially for their amazing support, patience, kindness and sense of humor with working with me as I am new to the application administration.

Avantages

My comment is not so much on the software itself, as I am the administrator and not the user, but the account management and tech support team are the most proactive I have ever worked with in my life and I would suggest any potential customer to a company that has that kind of attention and personal skills to maintain relationships and fix issues first hand.

Inconvénients

Nothing I can think of, I just personally wished I took more advantage of their training sessions and could fix most issues myself.

Hey Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It's wonderful to hear how well our solution works for you as an administrator. I'll message Chris and Julian about your comment - I'm sure they'll appreciate it!

I'm sure you'll love our ProntoForms Community, where you can discuss issues and work together with like-minded individuals from other companies. You'll also be able to connect with members from our team who we actively encourage to take part!

ProntoForms Community: https://community.prontoforms.com/home

All the best,
Esmond Ng

Catherine

Excellent

Publié le 04/04/2023

From day one it has been an excellent communication to vendors and customers.

From day one it has been an excellent communication to vendors and customers.

Avantages

The Purchase orders and Extra work orders make the move smoother.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the forms get lost in the cloud.

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Be careful with this company!

Publié le 28/09/2023

Be careful with this companyI was told the only way to evaluate the software was to sign a contract. Billing would start 30 days after I signed. I would then have that 30 days to evaluate and could cancel if the software was not suitable for our project. On a MS Teams call I specifically asked the sales rep if I could cancel before billing started and they said Yes. We explored integrating the product into our workflow for 2 weeks. It did not meet our needs.I tried to cancel and they said it was not possible. I would have to pay for a full year. Regrettably I did not record the sales call. and of course neither did they. They said they don't have that capability. Which of course is not true. It's a simple checkbox in MS Teams to record to the cloud.

Avantages

I can't find any pros as they misrepresented the evaluation period.

Inconvénients

The company misrepresented the contract. Very shady sales practices.

Priyanka
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

ProntoForms is best for mobile forms and workflow automation

Publié le 11/04/2023

This is a powerful software tool for mobile forms and workflow automation.

This is a powerful software tool for mobile forms and workflow automation.

Avantages

ProntoForms provides businesses with the ability to create custom mobile forms that are specific to their needs. These forms can be used to capture data in real-time, even when offline, and can be customized with a range of input fields, including photos, signatures, and GPS location data. By digitizing data capture and automating workflows, ProntoForms can help to improve the accuracy of the data that businesses collect.

Inconvénients

ProntoForms has a wide range of features, which can make it overwhelming for users who are not familiar with the platform. This can lead to a steep learning curve and may require additional training for some users.

Patricia A
Patricia A
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

The Best Customizable software out there for mobile forms

Publié le 27/08/2018

We are continuously working with Pronto Forms to make this software the best it can be to suit ours and other companies needs.

Avantages

That we can customize it to our needs. The flexibility and the technical advances of the way we can do things. Being able to incorporate signatures, pictures, calculations, geostamps and much, much more.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything that we don't like considering they take into consideration what we don't like and try to make it better for us.

Shane
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

ProntoForms Review

wonderful

wonderful

Avantages

easy to use, user friendly, not hard to maneuver the app

Inconvénients

nothing everything was good so far, have no issue with anything

Moises

Great Program But Not Prefect

Publié le 26/06/2023

Great for a small company

Great for a small company

Avantages

How user friendly and easy to use the program is

Inconvénients

It takes an expert to get anything fixed

Christine
Christine

Great Product!!

Publié le 08/11/2017

Avantages

We have enjoyed the dashboard interface and the app is user friendly. Their customer service is very helpful. Once the forms are created they are easy to launch. The App allows you to take photos and place them into any form. I would recommend this program.

Inconvénients

The custom forms take a while to create, but once they are created they are easy to edit and make changes.

Tenille
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Helped our business tremendously

Publié le 04/04/2023

We are able to assist customers with incorrect or missing deliveries instantly.

We are able to assist customers with incorrect or missing deliveries instantly.

Avantages

Pronto Forms has increased or efficiency in making sure the correct materials are delivered to our customers jobsites.

Inconvénients

No complaints at all. We have enjoyed every aspect .

Ben
Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Powerful Platform

Publié le 10/12/2018

I have used ProntoForms for FM and HSE services.

I have used ProntoForms for FM and HSE services.

Avantages

ProntoForms is a powerful tool that enables me to create rich eForms that are simple to use, have intuitive controls and rich data.

Inconvénients

The back end form design does not allow multiple selection of items, so moving elements is slow

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Revolutionary and reliable

Publié le 14/12/2022

Personnel at my company who use this tool have provided positive feedback regarding ease of use, attractive design and its automation capabilities. I personally am impressed with its Recordkeeping capabilities as it helps ensure our legal requirements are met, and our records help substantiate this.ProntoForms is easy to use and customize. It works well on desktop and mobile devices. There is an opportunity to experience the product first hand via Free Trial. The cost, in my view, is relatively inexpensive, when compared to other similar products. My overall experience has been 100% positive.

Avantages

The most impactful features in ProntoForms are its document management and OSHA Recordkeeping. Documents can be created in various file formats i.e. Microsoft Word, PDF, HTML, JSON, CSV, XML. Documents can also be copied or moved with its data sets. It can also be linked to other versions for ease of reference.  There are beautifully designed templates that are modern, realistic to business needs and effective risk management. These templates can easily be customized and branded to meet the company's needs. The interface is also easy to navigate and requires little time to learn how to use the product. OSHA Recordkeeping is a valuable feature that is often overlooked. It protects my company from being susceptible to fines and legal/regulatory breaches. My records are securely stored and easily retrievable.

Inconvénients

There are no features that I have encountered to date that did not meet my expectations. I think that this is a cost effective and reliable tool to gather data, analyze data and manage/store records.

Hey,

Revolutionary and reliable! I love that title.

Thanks for leaving a review and letting us know about the ease-of-use, design, and automation capabilities of our platform. I'm glad our recordkeeping features are meeting your compliance needs.

We're constantly working to improve our product, and we really appreciate your feedback, as it helps us better understand how we can make our platform even more user-friendly and effective for businesses like yours.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.

Best regards,

Aamina
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The operation management software is of excellent quality

Publié le 10/03/2023

We utilize Proton Forms in our organization to monitor field service teams working in remote areas. This software ensures timely collection of field data to effectively track their progress. Furthermore, it promotes better communication within the organization and helps retrieve historical data as needed.

Avantages

On a regular basis, I employ Proton Forms to keep track of my operational metrics. Its workflows are integrated seamlessly and easy to teach to my team. The pricing is affordable, and its mobile application allows remote teams to easily update data, monitor progress, generate reports, and analyze data.

Inconvénients

Although Proton Form's pricing is reasonable, it may be more costly than other software that offers comparable functionality. Moreover, there are times when the mobile application encounters glitches on iOS. Additionally, it can be challenging to reconcile data and create reports using the software.

Alternatives envisagées

GoFormz

Logiciel antérieur

Microsoft Excel
Randy
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Taylor Freezer

Publié le 29/10/2016

The last round of beta releases; Repeating sections & Conditional Logic, is a major step forward, but you need to get caught up on the web portal so we can adjust the forms on beta changes ourselves (I'm also involved with that beta team and reviewed the first draft last week).

Still need major functionality added in file (data source) features and more advanced conditional logic to make this product top end.

Customer service in the past was just so, so and Taylor felt like their voice was not being heard and was actually starting to look at alternatives mostly due to of lack of functionality . But lately since being very involved with various beta teams, the contact level has been superior, and response great. The enhancements we've been asking for, for years are starting to become available and Taylor is starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. If this tend continues, Taylor will continue to deploy this product.

The ease of use

Inconvénients

Lack of programming functionality from a design stand point. We need a highly sophisticated form to make this work for us, and we are not yet there.

Randy,

Great review - we're continually working on our platform and the services that support it, so we're glad to hear improvements are being appreciated.

You're helping us push the envelope of our capabilities, thanks again for helping us in our beta progam.

Best,
Jordan @ ProntoForms

Patricia
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Diversified Maintenance Pronto Forms Review

Publié le 01/11/2016

Pronto Forms has provided a platform in which we can give the much needed feedback to the users. It gives us the information necessary to manage our teams and make business decisions. The best part is how quickly we can receive the information. Getting QCs or KPIs in real time as soon as the submit them is priceless.

Avantages

The ability to create information in real time. The ability to have custom emails and multiple destinations and using filters to distribute just what they need to know. Capturing pictures and signatures. Map locations and many other features. And the ability to customize any form to any type of business.

Inconvénients

The forms builder not allowing us to use bold or underline or other fonts to really make our forms look good. The PDFs are still a little plain and we would like to make them look better. Things like indenting and others would make it easier to make the forms look better.

Patricia,

Thank you for the review.

We have functionality that will support being able to see the last QC done at a site! Expect contact from your account manager shortly to take you through it.

Best,
Jordan @ ProntoForms

Laramie
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Pronto - The Best Mobile Reporting Tool on the Market

Publié le 25/10/2016

Pronto is a great product that offers lots of functionality and almost endless customization. I like the ability to create custom forms from scratch or by customizing existing forms that are already pre-loaded into Pronto. You can continually tweak your form in order to get the data that you desire in the format that you desire. The support pages offer lots of advice in order to assist you in getting your forms to perform how you want. I've been able to figure out most things simply by reading the help articles and then trying it out. The few times that I've had to call customer support, I've always spoken with a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service representative.

My only real critique of Pronto is the fact that data results cannot be permanently stored on the Pronto web portal. In Pronto's defense, it does offer lots of options for backing up your data such as Google Drive, Drop Box, etc. However, I really like the filtering options that Pronto offers on their web portal, and I can't filter data that's over 45 days old. It disappears.

All in all, it's a really great product, and it has really changed our operation in a positive manner. I've used a few other would-be Pronto competitors, but Pronto is the best product overall, hands down.

Avantages

It's easy to use from the mobile end. It's easy to create forms, data destinations, new users, etc. on the administrative end.

Inconvénients

I don't like that data cannot be stored on the pronto web portal. I would be willing to pay for additional storage space so long as it was reasonably priced.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

""My Review on ProntoForms""

Publié le 25/12/2022

Avantages

Our enterprises can quickly create unique mobile apps with context and intelligence thanks to the platform, which helps us to handle difficult work more effectively and securely. For the various levels of reporting we required, we could easily create a number of forms.x

Inconvénients

It was simple to implement and pretty simple to set up and I don't have any dislike for it.

Hey,

Thanks for sharing how easy it is for you to build enterprise-grade mobile apps. We love hearing success stories, and it is especially encouraging to hear about how our customers use us to ensure safe and effective work.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success Managers. They are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible experience and would be more than happy to answer any questions or provide additional support that you may need.

Stay well,

Katie
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Love this software

Publié le 18/11/2022

Avantages

We use this software daily in the field to make sure that our representatives are capturing all the data we need to be successful at our jobs. We also love the customer feedback forms that allow our customers to submit forms online to us in an easy process

Inconvénients

Wish there was a way to see which questions are connected to multiple conditional logic questions. It can be a bit confusing at time when adding to a new form.

Hey Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear our software is an essential part of your business now.

We appreciate your feedback concerning the visibility of multiple conditional logic questions. I'll notify our product team directly.

If you need help in the future, we've got a ProntoForms community where you can voice your questions and get answers. Why not check it out at community.prontoforms.com?

Thanks,

• Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use and effective form building

Publié le 16/08/2018

Avantages

ProntoForms has been a brilliant way of integrating their forms into our everyday jobs and custom built systems. The latest version of the form builder is a very powerful tool allowing you to build complicated forms in no time at all. The forms are easy to use for users and do not require a lot of training before using it out on the job. We can't fault the support team, they answer your questions where possible and will pass on to the appropriate person if required.

Inconvénients

Although there can sometimes be issues when the forms are sent/received, the support team are on hand and is generally fixed with ease. Any ongoing issues are passed onto development for fixing.

Palla
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

ProntoForms: An Excellent Choice for Field Data Collection

Publié le 07/01/2023

I have been using ProntoForms for over 4 years and have found it to be a great tool for automating mobile workflows. It's very user friendly and the forms are relatively easy to develop. The cost of the software is a bit high, but it is well worth it for the features it provides.

Avantages

1. Easy to use. 2. Cost-effective. 3. Accurate data. 4. Mobile-friendly. 5. Secure authentication.

Inconvénients

One downside to ProntoForms is the cost, as it can be quite expensive for certain features. Additionally, the software is sometimes difficult to set up and can be confusing to users, requiring some effort to learn the ins and outs.

Alternatives envisagées

Formstack Sign

Hey Palla,

I appreciate your review! It's wonderful to hear that our solution provides you with a wide range of advantages.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with implementation and deployment. We understand that our platform does take some time to get used to. That's why we've developed a comprehensive library of tutorials, FAQs, and user guides to make the transition as smooth as possible on both ProntoForms Community and ProntoForms University.

Also, feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager if you have any further questions or concerns. They are always willing to assist!

Looking forward to continuing our four-year partnership!

All the best,

Roger

Revolutionised our business

Publié le 02/11/2018

Avantages

We have moved from paper triplicate job sheets which often got lost, took a while to return to the office to manually invoice to a paperless dynamic company. Therefore we invoice much quicker and our cash flow is much better. Customers love to see images / photos of the jobs we do. We can also drill down into the types of jobs we are completing and therefore focus on the most profitable areas of the business.

Inconvénients

It's just the best tool we have but I need to spend a bit more time making it work better for us. Can't say there's much wrong with the way we use it.

yamina
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Prontoforms

Publié le 16/11/2022

Great experience for over 5 years now

Great experience for over 5 years now

Avantages

Highly customizable application, user friendly, easy to develop and deploy

Inconvénients

i cannot think of anythig that i do not like about this software. not applicable

Hey Yamina,

It's been a pleasure working with you over the last five years! Your trust means so much to us.

Thanks for mentioning how our customizable and user-friendly app helps you develop and deploy quickly! You can always reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you encounter an issue - they're happy to help!

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

KONE safety audits

Publié le 26/10/2016

Our 640+ end-users are very pleased with the product and we've created many efficiencies that we did not have with paper audits. Completing audits is a very simple process using the app on your device. However, as an administrator, setting up the forms and understanding how to set up destinations has been the most challenging part of this process for myself. Thankfully, your tech support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting. Additionally, it would be nice to have more notification when PF develops new functionality. I rarely see any announcements anymore about new products or functionality.

ease for the end-users

Inconvénients

behind the scenes when setting up destinations, etc. can be confusing.

Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great way to build business automation and data capture

Publié le 23/08/2022

This has completely revolutionized our business. From inventory to field reporting it's allowed us to digitize so many aspects of the business that we can now use data tools to fine tune and capture errors quickly.

Avantages

Fairly simple to build forms and dump the data. Integration from there takes some technical work.

Inconvénients

I can only push data to it automatically once per hour.

Réponse de TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

We're happy to hear we revolutionized your business! We're always looking to improve our product and customers can use our API to push data on demand. We are looking at also providing a more frequent fetch schedule through our interface. Feel free to leave your suggestions to our customer success team they're always here to help!

Chessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Awesome Software

Publié le 16/01/2023

I love ProntoForm! It makes my life more easy

I love ProntoForm! It makes my life more easy

What I like the most is the Mobile App and data Analytics

Inconvénients

What I like the least right now, nothing

Hey Chessica!

Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning how we're helping you collect all your historical channel data for analysis. Great to hear how you have no issues!

If you do happen have questions or suggestions, you can reach out to your Customer Success Manager. They're always happy to help!

Thanks,

Genevive
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Pronto is a good product

I like it overall

I like it overall

Avantages

i get real time access to submitted forms

Inconvénients

it takes a lot of set up to set up individuals to get certain forms. I need specific individuals to only get certain person (s) forms and not all of them.