iContact

Outil pour community manager et e-mail marketing

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

585 avis

Will
Will
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Robust yet simple to use

Publié le 30/03/2018

Salesforce sync and better ways to manage lists.

Salesforce sync and better ways to manage lists.

Avantages

Clean reports- easy to read and understand.
Salesforce sync both ways. It's easy to set up and works nicely.
Good customer support. They offer great strategic support as well as help on technical issues. They are also easily accessible. You're assigned a rep, which often works better than getting a random person at any time. You can really develop a good working relationship.

Inconvénients

List management can be confusing. There are both lists and segments to be managed in the software, and it can get confusing to figure out what's a list, what's a segment. But once you get the hang of it, it can be handy. I can't say I use those features as often as I just resort back to Salesforce to generate a fresh list.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Will. Thank you for your review! We're excited to hear that you're finding our Salesforce sync useful. Also, thanks for the kind words about our customer support. Making sure our customers are happy is our top priority! We also appreciate your feedback on the list management. We're currently working on some enhancements to our user experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks!

Patrick
Patrick
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

iContact is the superior mass mailing service when it comes to functionality and customer...

Publié le 04/05/2018

iContact has been extremely helpful in getting our curated content out to the masses. The user interface makes it easy to create your own personal content to send out and the system provides a fairly comprehensive report of your mailer, which is crucial for anyone working in sales. It gives you an extra edge to know who opens what, how quickly and who is not interested so you can update your CRM accordingly. Great stuff from iContact.

Avantages

Off the bat, we previously used a different mass mailing service whose customer support was non-existent so it was essential for us to find a provider that we could get in touch with whenever issues arose. The team at iContact has done a great working with us and helping us through the process of switching over from out other provider. The service works as intended and the user interface is easy enough to use and create content to mail out. Customer service is second to none.

Inconvénients

I don't like that the service is not integrated into salesforce off the bat. We still haven't figured out how to get it done and truthfully, haven't had the motivation or necessity to reach out to customer service about it. When I consider that SalesForce has already endorsed its own proprietary mass mailer, I'm not surprised that there is difficulty with integration.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Patrick! Thank you so much for your great feedback about our customer service team. They truly are a knowledgeable, dedicated, and friendly group of people. It sounds like you are on our iContact Pro platform which offers Salesforce sync. Thank you for the feedback regarding difficulties with this. We are happy to take it into account as we continue to make iContact even better! In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for further assistance in getting this set up.

Sara
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Left ASAP, Didn't Look Back

Publié le 10/04/2018

It was my first email marketing software, so I learned about it. Now that I have my own marketing company, I know not to use it.

Avantages

Our emails were professional-looking. I liked being able to do the email marketing for more than one company, and everything was kept separately.

Inconvénients

Their customer service was nonexistent. It was faster for me to either ignore the issue or find my own solution before they would respond, sometimes days later. The number of templates are few. You can only schedule to a couple of social media platforms, you have to schedule them separately, and they still adhere to the old Twitter character limit. We paid more to get more, and our "dedicated account rep" would only speak to us once a month for exactly 30 minutes. Not worth the money. We switched companies and paid less, and their customer service department contacts me once a week, just to check in. Our deliverability is higher, too. Customers that had a "bad mailbox" according to iContact are calling us, delighted to get our emails again.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Sara. Thank you so much for your honest review! We are glad that you were able to create professional looking emails using our service. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the aspects of iContact that you were not happy with. We pride ourselves on fast and comprehensive support, and it is truly regrettable that you had a different experience. We will definitely take this feedback into account as we work towards ensuring no customers have the kind of experience that you described.

Jason
Jason

• Support client

Powerful tool to send messages and manage lists. Also the iContact for Salesforce instance is...

Publié le 09/11/2017

Avantages

Lots of templates, easy to use, and very easy to train users on emails/lists/template management. I've used it in three organizations and highly recommend it for small businesses.

Inconvénients

I'd like an add-on for basic marketing automation -- e.g. if an email is not opened after 5 days, set up a campaign to send a follow-up v if an email is opened and the transaction isn't completed, send a separate follow-up message.

Réponse de iContact

Hello Jason, Thanks so much for the review, we're thrilled to hear that iContact is working so well for you in multiple organizations and that you've had an easy time training users on our product. We have some great news for you, as part of our 2018 plan, we're working on adding several automation features. We can¿t wait to make these features available to our customers, and we hope that you will continue to give us your feedback along the way!

Jennifer
Jennifer

• Support client

As a user of iContact for 8 years now, we are true loyalists of the product.

Avantages

The software is easy to use, even for the most novice of users and advanced pros. We can create beautiful emails for every project big or small. Our account houses over 22,000 emails in our data base and we've never been concerned about the safety of our account knowing iContact is a robust program that takes our clients confidentiality at the top of its priorities.
The software is easy to learn, so easy, we even train our interns on the program so they can help with all of our email marketing.
The analytics are easy to read and give full detail on all of the insights of each email we send.

Inconvénients

You can have multiple people signed into the account at once, but you don't know when someone else is signed in.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for being a loyal iContact customer for the past 8 years! We are happy to see that you brought up your faith in our safety and security. This is such an important aspect of email marketing, and we have worked hard to ensure you can trust us to keep this information safe. We appreciate your suggestion to show when someone else is signed into your account. We will take that into consideration as we plan for future releases.

Calley
Calley
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great email marketing platform and amazing customer service!

Publié le 20/12/2017

Ability to reach our customers in a professional manner and it's super easy to use!

Avantages

iContact is very user friendly and doesn't require a designer or software engineer to use. Even the most basic WYSIWYG editor will allow you to customize emails your clients will want to read. Their design services are speedy and professional. Using their premium platform includes monthly customer support calls and services. The ROI is measurable and positive for our business.

Inconvénients

I wish we were able to integrate iContact with our shopping cart (3dcart) but it's not a friendly API. Otherwise we've been very happy with iContact.

Réponse de iContact

Thank you for reviewing iContact. We're glad to hear that you're seeing measurable ROI from engaging with our Premium Services team.  Last year, iContact Premier clients saw, on average, 41% higher open rates and 63% higher click-through rates than similar-sized clients without services ¿ while also seeing a marked improvement in deliverability and inbox placement. It pays to have the help! And we appreciate the feedback re our API - we've passed it along to our product team, and wanted to let you know that we have integration enhancements as a key component of our 2018 roadmap.

Kyle
Kyle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Stellar drag & drop editing with automatic mobile optimization

Publié le 16/12/2017

The biggest problem we're solving is time spent on producing emails. We send a lot of various emails to our multiple website databases (including various sub-groups within each website database) and we can't afford to spend tons of time producing these emails when there are so many other production tasks we need to fulfill. Building emails used to be one of the more time-consuming projects we deal with. They are taken care of much faster now that we have the simple-to-use email builder.

Avantages

I've worked with several email newsletter marketing programs during my time in media and iContact is hands-down my favorite thus far. The drag & drop editor makes shuffling around content easy and better yet, the templates automatically reformat for optimized mobile consumption. The emails look great on both desktop and mobile devices and we're not even spending additional time preparing that optimized mobile format. Our strategic advisor is also very responsive when we need assistance and offers a lot of insight into the analytics and trends of our databases.

Inconvénients

The only thing I wish we had was direct 2-way communication between our business website member databases and the iContact lists for synchronized newsletter opt-in status. Subscriptions get communicated from our website to iContact, but unsubscribes from the emails sent by iContact do not get communicated back to the member profile on our website.

Henry
Henry

• Support client

A feature rich email marketing site.

Publié le 20/12/2017

Avantages

The site is very simple to use for the beginning email marketer but has plenty of flexibility for a more experienced user. Having the ability to use my own HTML for emails was key, as was having the ability to see who clicked links and what pages of my website they went to.

Inconvénients

I have found that the landing page editor was difficult to learn and didn't have the flexibility I wanted. I did however use the embedded frame feature to get around that.

Hello Henry,

Thank you so much for this feedback. Our site is designed to be as easy as possible for new users to pick up, while allowing experienced users the ability to perform more advanced functions. Customers can work with our pre-designed themes and layouts to create emails or use their own HTML code like you!

I see that you are on our iContact Pro platform which allows you to create Landing Pages. The learning curve for this feature is a bit steep, but the good news is that we are always looking at ways to improve upon it. I am happy to hear you were able to work around the issues you encountered, but we hope to make this process even smoother in the future.

Kelsey
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Why I Contact Prospective and Existing Customers with iContact

Publié le 30/07/2023

It automate email marketing by sending high volume outbound marketing emails.

It automate email marketing by sending high volume outbound marketing emails.

Avantages

I like how iContact eradicated traditional marketing strategies such as billboards, which were tedious and time consuming.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, iContact doesn’t have freemium version.

Réponse de iContact

Thank you for your review. iContact does have a freemium version. 250 contacts with 500 email sends!

Sandra

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

NonProfit Membership Organization Loves iContact!

Publié le 18/04/2023

I have better track-ability then ever before and I can tell sponsors exactly how many our our members are opening and clicking on our email messaging.

Avantages

I need to engage my members - particularly young members - in a fast, eye-catching format. iContact allows me to create quality messaging with minimal effort. I love the ability to track clicks and see what members are gravitating too.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to designing email messages. I have design background but it took a bit of practice to get the look I wanted.

Sandra,
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review!

Brent

• Support client

Our organization has been with I-Contact for 8 years-we love the impact of the communications!

Avantages

We LOVE the new Dashboard, updated templates, and the functionality/features during message composition. During the last several years, I-Contact updated the above features, but before doing so asked the CUSTOMER how they could improve their systems. This feedback was definitely taken into consideration as you could so them reflected in the updates. Since then, I-Contact continues to improve the platform with new templates/functions that add to the impact of each individual message.

They are a SOLID email marketing solution for companies big and small. There price is in some cases lower than their competitors while offering the majority of the same features.

Third, we have been extremely impressed with the level of customer service provided by their team. If you ever have an issue, they are quick to address and provide a solution!

Inconvénients

Only 2 areas where we would like to see improvement. More connectivity options with other services/websites in order to be able to export/upload new contact information. Also, a more seamless mobile app that would allow for managing of content/messages.

Also, consistent, new email templates added to reflect more types of communications: SAVE THE DATE, EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS, NEWS UPDATES, etc.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Brent. Thank you so much for being a long time iContact customer of 8 years! We are so pleased to hear that you love the upgrades we've made over the last few years. We believe that customer feedback is an extremely important tool in creating a better product, and will continue to reflect this feedback in future releases. Speaking of which, the feedback you provided is absolutely something that we will pass along to the Product Management team so that it can be reviewed for potential changes. The good news is that we are currently looking into integrating with other services and sites that will allow our customers even more options for bringing data into their iContact accounts.

Nancy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I have been using I contacts for four years. It was an easy tool to learn and great for...

Publié le 10/04/2018

This is the main tool I use to do internet marketing to my contact list of more than 3000 clients.

Avantages

I can set up email blasts in advance. When I go on vacation, I set up 3 or 4 email blasts in advance that will go out as scheduled! The advance tier customer service is super helpful and easy to get in contact with. I give this company 5 stars on customer support.

Inconvénients

With the latest revisions made, I have fewer critiques. Adding an image can be a little time consuming because jpgs need to be resized to no more than 200 kb. The spell check is a little time consuming. I typically cut and paste all my text into word to look for spelling errors. It's a bit quicker.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Nancy. It's great to hear that you are using our email scheduling feature! This lets you get everything set up ahead of time so that you don't have to be logged in for the actual sending. We appreciate the feedback about resizing images to 200 kb. We understand that this can take a bit more time. Our goal is to ensure as many of your emails reach inboxes as possible. One way to do that is to ensure image sizes remain small so that messages are not seen as possible spam. We are happy to look further into this to try and speed up the process in a future release. Thank you for being our customer!

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A run for your money (for SMB)

Publié le 17/02/2023

Avantages

So, my client was trying to decide between iContact, Mailchimp and other SMB email tools and decided to start the project with iContact -iContact has a really user-friendly interface that's easy to navigate, even for people who aren't super tech-savvy.-They offer decent customer support, and we were able to get in touch with a real human whenever we needed help or had questions (we've put them to the test) -The reporting and analytics features are really robust, and it was easy to track our email campaigns and see how they were performing.The pricing was pretty parred with other SMB email tools so we felt like we were getting good value for our money.

Inconvénients

1)While the interface is user-friendly, there are some limitations when it comes to design customization2) We weren't able to make our emails look quite as polished as we might have liked.3) It can take a little while to get used to the platform if you're used to more visual ones 4) if you're after a marketing automation syle hubspot , iContact won't offer that level of sophistication

Alternatives envisagées

Mailchimp

Réponse de iContact

Thank you taking the time to write a review and let us know what you like and also for the product feedback. We will be sure to pass that along!

Karen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

iContact allows me to engage members and others to get information out fast!

Publié le 04/04/2018

Lots of functionality in communicating with our member base as well as our broader base of contacts. Keeps us in front of those we are targeting with our information.

Avantages

I like the ease of selecting all or just some contact lists for individualized messages. Formatting is easy, and you can switch seamlessly between HTML and Design mode while working on your message. Customer service has always been very responsive anytime I have had a problem or question.

Inconvénients

The one thing I wish I could do is edit images within the document if the sizing is not quite right. If they can ever get this functionality going, it will be perfect!

Réponse de iContact

Hi Karen. Thank you for your review. We're so happy that we're meeting business needs, whether it's with our email editor, list management or even customer support. Providing an exceptional customer experience is our team's primary goal. We also appreciate the feedback around image resizing. We're constantly evolving the platform, so we will keep this feedback top of mind. Thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Nichole
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

A great platform to engage with customers and plays a key role in any marketing strategy

Publié le 28/12/2017

Avantages

The software has come a long way from its earlier stages. The editor is VERY user friendly, but of course has its quirks just like any email software. iContact has worked the best for us, and given us the ability to create an email marketing strategy that is fine tuned to our audience and what they respond to. There is a lot of flexibility and functions that make this product easily tailored to your specific needs as a brand or business. One of our favorite things though, is the support team and specifically our own specialist that has an answer for every problem. He has gone above and beyond to make our experience as smooth and effective as possible.

Inconvénients

As we mentioned, there are quirks with any email software. In particular there are some design/layout functionalities in the new editor that sometimes don't line up just right - or at least don't give us the full access to configure the email certain ways. But we always find an alternative way to make it work.

Hi Nichole!

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're liking the new email editor and we have so much more to come in 2018. As you mentioned, we have a fantastic support and services team who are always eager to help in any way they can, including taking any feedback on quirks or enhancement requests and passing it along to the product and development team. Please feel free to reach out to your specialist with specifics - we're always doing our best to improve based on customer feedback.

Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

As Easy as using a DND Website Builder

Publié le 03/06/2021

iContact wasn't the best email campaign manager when I fist started using it several years ago, but it has since developed into a great program that is equal to its competitors in every feature that I utilize.

Avantages

The new templates are super easy to use and make for very easy team collaboration, even when members of a team are very inexperienced with iContact.

Inconvénients

iContact doesn't have the name recognition that Constant Contact has or even Wordpress to some extent. Thus, I do run into problems trying to convince others that iContact works just as well (and in some cases, better) than those others.

Alternatives envisagées

Constant Contact et WordPress

Pourquoi choisir iContact

Cost

Logiciel antérieur

Constant Contact

Pourquoi passer à iContact

Cost difference and software familiarity
Peg

• Support client

Ease of use. Some flexibility loss with change of software.

Avantages

Rapid distribution is helpful, particularly when time is of the essence- as in an announcement that is time sensitive.

Inconvénients

Limited framework of colors, boxes, etc. The former software had more flexibility in layout. When the changeover was made, the help desk was booked a week out.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Peg, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It's great to know that iContact has been able to help by sending out your time sensitive emails. We appreciate your feedback about our new email editor as well. We know how valuable your time can be, and are always looking for ways to make creating your message a smoother process. I also noticed that you are a non-profit organization in North Carolina. To help do our part we've decided to offer free accounts to non-profits in our area. I've adjusted your account so that on your next renewal you will convert over to a 10,000 subscriber account at no charge. I hope that this helps, and please let us know if you have any other questions along the way!

Amazing and feature-rich

Publié le 07/11/2018

iContact is great in terms of features, customer support, and ease of use. If you can afford it, go for it. It will eventually pay off.

Avantages

I have been using iContact for over 3 years now and never had any major issues with them. Email marketing gets a whole lot easier with iContact's features and amazing tools.

The best thing about iContact is the ease of use. You can get started without any training. They have kept things simple, user-friendly, and their interface is top-notch.

Drag-and-drop builder is another reason why its hard to switch to other email marketing services. I have tried drag-and-drop email builders of other email marketing services as well (GetResponse, MailChimpl, Mailerlite, etc.) but I personally find iContact the best in the game.

Subscriber management and ability to segment subscribers based on multiple variables is another advantage that has always helped me in understanding my subscribers and sending them relevant emails.

Inconvénients

My only concern is price. It is expensive as compared to other email marketing services. Additionally, they don't have any free plan. Most of their competitors have like MailChimp and mailerlite.

olga
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

great tool for business marketing

Publié le 19/05/2022

Avantages

easy to use, keeping changes without saving

Inconvénients

not enough options (template),not available report of users who opened or not . It would be helpful to have option of 6 month inactivity to easy remove inactive accounts. Also you count one person as 2 or 3 if i put it to different lists. It's the same email and should be counted as 1.

Réponse de iContact

Olga, Thank you for the review. In reading your comments, we will be adding more templates and you can use segments to see inactive contacts! Contact support and they can assist there. Also, it seems that you may not be on one of our newer plans which works on total contacts and not subscribers! This will help with your limits. Contact us and we can help!

Great tool!

Publié le 18/12/2017

Avantages

I love the flexibility this software offers. The drag-and-drop capability makes it possible to create any look you want, and the ability to reuse content from previous sends has made my life easy. We can also manage any number of separate client folders for sends on their behalf. The support team is great and our strategic account manager has been a fantastic resource for understanding the analytics and recommending ways to improve our stats.

Inconvénients

Some of the capability can be tricky as a new user, so that makes it difficult to have others step in and be able to quickly create messages. Training is key. I also wish there was a better way to connect our internal contacts database with the iContact database, right now I have to manually upload contact lists regularly.

Shannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

iContact is the least stressful part of my job.

Avantages

iContact is super intuitive and easy to use, and with every update, more. I rarely have issues with the software, but when I do, my advisor is always available and is quick to help with solutions. He also has helped us increase our opens and clicks exponentially.

Inconvénients

The only con I have is that there isn't a way to export Survey reports as a pdf. There's a workaround, but that would make my life just a little easier.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Shannon. We're so happy to hear that we're able to provide such a "stress-free" experience for you! The team strives to provide the best user experience in the industry, so we're glad that we're delivering so much value in the form of increased opens and clicks. We love hearing success stories like that. We also appreciate your feedback about exporting surveys. As we continue to evolve the platform, we'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

Reginald
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy and fast way to get timely emails delivered to our contacts.

Publié le 10/04/2018

Great deliverability to inboxes and easy set up and import of contacts! I don't have to worry about going to people's spam or junk box.

Avantages

I like that you are easily able to create HTML emails and if you don't know HTML, they have ready-made templates that you can use where you can just plug and send. I also like the rate of deliver where emails are going to inboxes and not junk mail - makes for better metrics when you look at opens and clicks.

Inconvénients

The ability to copy and paste a URL to create a new HTML message does not always work/format the way I'd like sometimes, but I do like that ability.

Réponse de iContact

Hello Reginald. It is great to hear that you are enjoying the deliverability rate iContact offers! Our Deliverability team works to build solid relationships with the major email providers so that we can get as many of your emails as possible straight to inboxes. Thank you for the feedback about creating a message from a URL. This doesn't always allow for the consistency that we would like simply because there is a good deal of code used on websites that just does not render well in email format. It is, however, something that we are happy to pass along to our Product Managers so that it can be taken into account for future updates!

Alison

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Customer service is nice/helpful, the platform is user friendly.

Publié le 16/03/2018

Avantages

The platform is user friendly for people who aren't as versed in HTML. You're able to easily create tables/borders. The service is relatively fast. We pay for an account so we have an account manager that is able to assist us whenever we need.

Inconvénients

Their new drag/drop platform isn't able to create any template you'd like so we have to continue using our old templates.

Réponse de iContact

Hello Alison, We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform user friendly! Our drag and drop email editor is designed so that new users can quickly and easily create beautiful emails. I apologize that your old templates were not able to be moved over to the new editor but thank you for that feedback. It's important to know what roadblocks our customers are facing so that we can focus on preventing them in our future releases.

Jessica
Jessica

• Support client

Very happy customer of iContact Software and your overall service. Thank you!

Avantages

I'm very happy with all the great templates and designs! The navigation has also improved a great deal. It's easy to be creative and put out a great informational product to my guests. I also appreciate the information that I can see what worked best within the email I sent, by watching open, clicks, etc.

Inconvénients

This software is a big improvement from the previous software, so it's difficult for me to say what I like least. I don't have any complaints.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Jessica! We are always excited to hear from a very happy customer. It is great that you appreciate the reporting information you can see after your message has been sent. Knowing who is opening and clicking in your messages can really help to target your marketing efforts. Thanks for being our customer!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

iContact is an easy for beginners, with the customization capabilities any expert can utilize.

Publié le 15/12/2017

We have maintained a relationship with more than 100,000 clients by using regular email contact and, consequently, improved our ROI with all of our other products because of brand familiarity.

Avantages

iContact is more that and great platform, the technical assistance/guidance is the best advantage for our company. We have monthly meetings with our rep to help us get better at what we do; Take advantage of the customize-able products and measure our increased success in the industry. Our current open rate is about 30% more than 100,000 active emails.

Inconvénients

icontact 2.0 is a little slow painting our HTML code and has some clunkiness to it, but this is common for any new roll-out. I have no desire to change to any other provider.