Avis clients sur Emma by Marigold

Emma by Marigold

Concepteur de campagne d'e-mails marketing

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

143 avis

Paleonum
Paleonum
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Emma une bonne application a utilisé .

Publié le 13/11/2023

Mon expérience globale sur Emma est en générale bonne .Elle sera très sera a toute personne pour la bonne gestion de son entreprise.

Avantages

Ce que j'ai le plus aimé chez Emma est le faite que cela facilite la rédaction de mail marketing .

Inconvénients

Ce que j'ai le moins aimé chez Emma est le faite que l'application n'as pas de période d'essai gratuite .

Ounsou
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

Publié le 23/10/2023

Avantages

Ce logiciel permet les publications par e-mail , la commercialisation , autorisation du marketing , gestion des e-mail.

Inconvénients

Ce logiciel en question n'a pas d'inconvénients , c'est un bon logiciel , aucun défaut.je vous exorte de l'utiliser massivement.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Great email software

Publié le 16/09/2020

Great software to send emails. Easy to use, great reporting/analysis, and features to optimize open rates and get through the clutter.

Avantages

Easily works with our internal database. We send all of our email communication to alumni through emma. Very easy to use, has great reporting (analysis on email rates - opt outs, open, clicks, etc.), lets you test subject lines, and have emails look like it is coming from a person (will show in inbox as coming from a person) even though its from a general email.

Inconvénients

So far we have had a wonderful experience with Emma and have continued to experiment with all the features it offers.

Myca
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

I <3 MyEmma

Publié le 05/04/2018

The integrations aren't as strong as larger packages, and user flow isn't fabulous, but simply for building gorgeous emails that look good on every platform, Emma is the undisputed leader.

Avantages

For nonprofits and small to mid-size businesses, MyEmma is the best, most intuitive email marketing platform around. Their customer service is over the top great, and the service they offer to build templates for you is well worth the small investment! Not only are they good to work with, but the team at Emma are firm believers in giving back to the community, something that comes out in their interactions in small but meaningful ways.

Inconvénients

I would love to see Emma manage more complex data. My heart was broken when I moved to a different organization and was no longer able to utilize Emma due to a more complex data and business unit structure.

Cory

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Lacks functionality, no reason to spend on Emma with so many great competitors out there

Publié le 27/09/2018

(continued)

(continued)
- They have a field for custom preview text, but it doesn't work for all email providers.

- Has integrations with very few third-party platforms.

- Automation workflow rules lack some basic functionalities (for example, send THIS given XXYZ open conditions are met)Etc.

- Doesn't allow you to personalize Subject Lines or descriptions

- Only A/B testing available is for subject lines

Avantages

The WYSIWYG is easy to use. It has the basic email marketing functionalities.

Inconvénients

This platform is quite primitive. I absolutely DO NOT recommend it. I can't wait to switch to something else once our subscription is up.

If you're an absolute beginner to email marketing or not a marketing person but rather someone taking on marketing responsibilities, then it's fine.

Although Emma looks like a promising, professional platform, in reality, it is quite basic, too top-level (no specificity), not fully customizable, etc.

My biggest gripes with Emma are:

- Insights and analytics are quite lacking. Does not go deeper than open, click rates, and opt-outs.

- Out of all email marketing software I have I used, Emma emails are the ones that go into spam most easily.

No, not "promotions" or "unfocused". Spam.

- The available pre-made email templates look very old-school and outdated. Very 2004. There is no marketplace or option to acquire more.

- Thankfully, you can use your own custom HTML email templates, but the interface is a bit funky. Every time you preview your email and hit "back" it returns you to the top of the frame.

- You can't save custom HTML templates and then edit them as a WYSIWYG like in HubSpot or MailChimp.

- Their email templates are NOT fully cross-browser or cross-platform compatible.

- Emma automatically generates mobile versions for their "mobile ready" themes. Other platforms let you make edits to how your mobile and desktop versions will look separately.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Emma Gives Me More Time

Publié le 29/05/2023

Avantages

Having Emma set up and automated, means that I only have to sit down a few times a year to create my year of campaigns. The set up and automation process gives me time to focus on my business because I know my welcome emails, birthday emails, and promotional emails are sent without me having to be on top of it.

Inconvénients

There was a small learning curve to get the automation parameters set correctly.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Excellent enterprise email marketing

Publié le 30/08/2018

Overall very positive. The cost is very competitive and most of our divisions and departments are actually paying less through Emma than they were with services like Constant Contact (we do cost-sharing).

Avantages

Very robust and meets the need of supporting multiple divisions and user groups. We share branded templates globally to get beginners up and running quickly. Feedback is consistently positive that the system is very, very easy to use. Less support issues overall.

Inconvénients

Small issue but it doesn't support multiple users logged into the same campaign in the way that MailChimp did. If two users both log into the same campaign they could overwrite each others work.

Brian
Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for beginners, a nightmare for experienced marketers

Publié le 12/03/2019

Avantages

Easy to set up, import names, and send basic emails

Inconvénients

It does not allow full HTML coding, and is very blocky in appearance and build.

Hey, Brian!¿

Thank you for the feedback, though I hate to hear you are experiencing frustrations with the Code Your Own template capability and the editor¿s default block-structured formatting!

We have a very informative set of articles with guides and tips for using this feature that can be found here (https://support.e2ma.net/Special:Search?search=code+your&qid=&path=&fpid=407&fpth=).

These guides and tips should help you break free from the blocky structure you are experiencing in the default editor.

If you need further assistance with any of these features, please feel free to reach out to support directly at support.myemma.com!

Shannon
Shannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great interface and the team is helpful when you need them!

Publié le 01/08/2018

We can streamline our processes for email solicitations, newsletters and use it for both our company and our clients.

Avantages

We enjoy the flexibility that we have in their system. We can structure our campaigns differently for each client that we are working with. We use a zapier integration, which has been extremely helpful for us to get the tracking into our internal system.

Inconvénients

There have been a few situations were parts of the platform that we would like to use are in beta and haven't been as easy to use or clear in how we can utilize them to their full capacity.

Rebecca
Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Emma Marketing Software is Easy and Affordable

Publié le 29/03/2018

This product allows me to reach law clients for the personal injury firm I currently work for.

Avantages

I began using this software during my current marketing position at a large law firm. We send out large email blasts to our clients from Emma. Emma makes it extremely simple to upload email lists, create campaigns and email a large list of clients. Emma email reports are also a great way to see which clients you're reaching, helping you in your marketing efforts. The pricing is also very competitive with other email marketing software, with their base pro price.

Inconvénients

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. I haven't experienced any issues with this email marketing software.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good product with great customer service

Publié le 05/10/2017

Avantages

It's intuitive and easy to learn. Allows you to design beautiful emails and newsletters without knowing code. The customer service team is great, and there are great trainings and webinars available.

Inconvénients

Some of the features are more limited than other products. Coming from MailChimp, I wished that I could play around with Emma's templates and code a bit more than what's accessible.

Sarah Catherine
Sarah Catherine
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great option for my small company

Publié le 07/10/2019

Would suggest to anyone! Offers our company (less than 1M nonprofit) exactly what we need for mass donor commmunicatkon.

Avantages

Used friendly, integrates with my CRM database, easy to use templates, plug and play so I can make my monthly newsletter, good click analytics

Inconvénients

I run a small nonprofit and, especially for the price, Emma offers us an incredible service. If I had one Con it would be the customization of my emails. With our subscription and templates provided, we are very limited on what we can edit in our emails. But again, being the size we are, I wouldn’t expect different and the setup makes it easy for us to create nice looking emails.

Elaine
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

If only they cared about the code.

Publié le 18/07/2017

Avantages

It allows people to design emails in an entirely wysiwyg interface, meaning you don't have to know any HTML.

Inconvénients

Its strength is also its weakness. Emma completely changes and botches your HTML. You cannot enter your own media queries - it completely overrides them, and even in the support forums the requests for Emma not to touch pasted-in HTML have gone unanswered for years. It's like using FrontPage and watching your beautifully-crafted code become a mangled, garbled mess that's very difficult to fix. Even for those who don't code their own HTML, it's perplexing - there are often strange quirks like bold fonts that don't appear bold in inboxes and many other issues because the code Emma uses isn't actually friendly for many email rendering engines (ahem, Outlook). It's also somewhat unstable and clunky - we've found many times when it won't actually save, or it's just running very slowly.

Hi Elaine,
Thanks so much for the valuable feedback here. I hate that you've had a difficult time using code in our email editor, and trouble with rendering in the inbox. Improvements in those areas are something that is definitely on our roadmap, and I'd love to connect you with one of our product managers to continue the conversation and gain some more insight from you and your experiences.

Be on the lookout for some follow up from one of our amazing Product Managers, Cale. He'd love to continue the conversation.

Thanks again for taking the time to offer some insight into your experience!

Jeremy
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Useful email features, but at times a painful experience

Publié le 14/06/2018

Avantages

Emma allows you to send blast emails to different audiences.

Emma's "Segments" allow you to slice your contact list into different segments based on different criteria.

Creating emails is fairly easy and it's not too hard to make something look good.

We use Emma to send ~ 300K emails at a time, which it does well.

Inconvénients

Emma is SLOW. Very very SLOW. The site takes a long time to load anything, which make sending multiple emails a hassle.

The reporting functionality is useful, but not very reliable - I've had an open rate of over 100% before. It's also very hard to segment the reporting - want to see all people who opened your last three emails? You'd have to create a segment and then export that segment to Excel.

Réponse de Marigold

Hi there, Jeremy. Appreciate you sharing your feedback here, and so glad you find it easy to create good-looking emails within the Emma application! I hate to hear that you have experienced extremely slow loading and navigation while working within your account. We¿ve done a lot of work on the backend to maximize page load speeds, and if extreme slowness is something you¿re still experiencing, we¿d love to chat directly around the specifics of your account and that experience to get to the bottom of it. We¿d also want to make sure that we have feature requests logged around the reporting/segmentation functionality you¿d like to see available. You can reach our team on both pieces at (888) 493-2525 or support@myemma.com!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

OK Email Platform

Publié le 14/06/2018

Avantages

Fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. Haven't had any trouble deploying emails once I figured out all the matching of fields to variables and list appending.

Inconvénients

The interface is not the best, didn't find it that intuitive. Seemed to be a bit slower, to get where you want to go. I also thought the way of attaching lists to campaigns was a little clumsy. I also found the templates for emails lackluster, and the ability to customize them a bit ham fisted.

The customer support is hard to find once you are in the site, which is insane. Several times I had to open up a new tab and Google "Emma Help" to find the Support number and section.

Réponse de Marigold

Hi there! We appreciate you sharing your feedback here, and I hate to hear the the experience you had with the application wasn¿t better. It¿s far from the customer experience we always strive to give. We¿ve been working on making improvements to our infrastructure to improve load times, and we¿re always working toward improving the platform, so hopefully you¿ll be seeing incremental improvements. I¿d love to chat further directly on the specifics around your account if you have specific concerns ¿ you can reach me at (888) 493-2525 or you can always reach the support team via our Support Hub at support.myemma.com .

sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Best in Class IMHO

Publié le 11/11/2020

MyEmma makes it easy peasy for this small biz to stay in touch.

MyEmma makes it easy peasy for this small biz to stay in touch.

Avantages

It is super easy, looks super pro and we have found to be less buggy and have fewer wtf glitches than others we have used. Great for #smallbusiness.
Customer service is responsive and human, not robotic. Woohoo for that.

Inconvénients

Hmmm, nothing pops up. Miss the live chat customer service,, but, in that "keeping it human" and getting to folks who actually know what they're doing? Yeah, we'll give up live chat which can sometimes take twice as long as you have to get through the "ranks" to someone who has actual knowledge.

Jordan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Show Their Values When You Want to Leave

Publié le 26/02/2019

A couple team members were very helpful at first (as a new customer), and the. The support declines once they get you to sign a contract. Currently trying to buy out the contract, but they still won’t cancel us for another 9 months.

Avantages

The support seemed helpful at first, and seemed like they had a good integration with Kindful—doesn’t appear to be the case though.

Inconvénients

Not easy to use. Doesn’t seem to compare to other products out there.

They show their true values when you try to cancel.

Réponse de Marigold

Hi Jordan! I hate to hear you weren¿t happy with the Kindful integration. Kindful both built that integration and manages all of the support for it, and I¿m sure they¿d be open to any feature requests you¿d like to pass along to them directly to help improve their integration going forward.

Since posting this review, I see that you¿re in communication with our billing team on cancelling your account, and that¿s the right team to continue that conversation. Thanks for your feedback!

Nikki
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Emma is easy to use for content marketing - email campaigns and automation.

Publié le 13/06/2018

Avantages

I love how there are many options for customization, including html editing and custom templates. It's also very easy to learn and use.

Inconvénients

Some of the formatting or back end code can interfere with the html sometimes and then things get a little wonky.

Derek
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Email Marketing Solution

Publié le 03/01/2022

Sending outbound emails and personalizing emails to meet cusomer needs based on their experiences.

Avantages

Emma offers built-in contents that is reusable, which makes it easy to save time when adding product catalog for marketing.
In addition, it's easy to send outbound emails to customers and alerts us whenever an email is clicked.

Inconvénients

There is no scenario that I have ever faced issues when using Emma.

Bianca

Great Email Marketing Software

Publié le 01/08/2018

Avantages

We handle email marketing for over 50 clients and I like that we are easily able to separate our clients and work on individual accounts. The templates are also very easy to customize and its easy to separate client lists for those who want to send certain emails to certain lists.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when I upload lists I don't believe all the contacts are added. the numbers don't always match and I can't seem to find out why and it's difficult to go back and check. Now I add the emails as I receive them to be safe.

Grant
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Emma Review

Publié le 12/04/2019

Overall, I prefer Emma over the other options I have been presented with. Emma allows you to show the content in a way in which users prefer to consume it. The statistics of the email campaigns is also a huge pro to the Emma platform.

Avantages

What I most like about Emma is the ability to add multiple email lists to one email. I've used other email marketing tools that only allow one group to be added to an email campaign. This causes a lot of frustration and having to create multiple different email lists that have mostly the same people, but different variances. Instead, you can divide those groups up to be specific to what that group is and then add them to the email accordingly.

Inconvénients

What I least like about the software is at times some of the premade layouts are difficult to change. For example, I use the calendar icon on most if not all of my campaigns. The default color of the calendar has a red ribbon on the top. I'm unable to change the color of that ribbon to match the other branding of the page and it sticks out in a negative way as a result.

Lacy
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I love MyEmma

Publié le 07/09/2017

Avantages

It's very intuitive. I like how you can drag and drop components and it's easy to type in straight text without coding. It's a great tool for many situations. It's easy to use templates saved in the system for regular emails such as newsletters as well.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it's not as flexible as I would like. I can't move a certain component, though I can move others.

Lisa

Excellent

Publié le 15/05/2018

Avantages

Fantastic software and a very helpful team also!

Very good for sending company emails.

Easy to use.

No undo button.
if you have more than one venue you have to update sender info rather than a drop down option with details saved for footnote

Nancy

Team was very helpful!

Publié le 03/05/2018

Avantages

Ease of us and the ability to make a newsletter look very professional. Your tech support is very good and I didn't have to wait a long time for the answer.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is difficult to remember all the steps for completion and the time zone setting. Wish there was an on chat function for help.

Bill

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Poor user interface; buggy

Publié le 30/06/2016

2 out of 3 times I use this product, I encounter bugs or basic functionality lapses. The HTML editor is balky and unpredictable, and I consistently have to log out and in to be able to send test messages. Customer service is excellent, but the everyday experience is not good.