Animoto

4,2 (181)
Donnez votre avis !
Un logiciel de création vidéo pour les organismes à but non lucratif et les entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

181 avis

Romeo Urbain
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

bon logiciel de vidéo

Publié le 21/01/2023

facile à utiliser, il version gratuite est géniale comparé à d'autres alternative, la création de vidéos est rapide et facile

Avantages

logiciel qui aide à créer tout types de vidéo promotionnelle pour les entreprise, il donne la possibilité de partager sur les réseaux sociaux, facile à utiliser, il possède une bibliothèque avec un large éventail de photos, d'images, de clips vidéos et autres

Inconvénients

le logiciel est un peu couteux et à souvent des problèmes de compatibilité

Meghan
Meghan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Easy Professional Looking Videos

Publié le 31/12/2018

Avantages

It is hard to mess up. Drag and drop and you can have a nice-looking video published in well under an hour. The copyright-free music is already there, nice options for styles. The addition of Getty images and video is very nice.

Inconvénients

It is not super customizable. The text has to go in one of the predetermined places. That's great for continuity throughout the video, but sometimes you might want the text to move just a smidge so it doesn't cover something. It would also be nice to bulk edit the different frames. And processing the video before you can preview it sometimes feels tedious - but that's not enough of a reason to not use the software.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Anyone can make compelling videos with Animoto

Publié le 09/09/2018

Positive experience making professional videos with this quick, user-friendly software.

Avantages

Extremely user friendly software with reasonable pricing. Animoto is highly accessible and would be a great video development tool for people with limited video/design experience, or people with limited time. My team uses Animoto to create product/campaign launch videos for clients, as well as promotional videos for our own services. If you have a handful of images or video clips ready to go, you can create a short compelling video in as little as twenty minutes!

Inconvénients

Customization of video templates is pretty limited (in terms of style, speed, layout, amount of content per slide, fonts, etc.). Templates are still great considering the ease of use and low cost. Sometimes it's challenging to fit a full thought onto a slide due to the limited number of characters Animoto allows in a line of text... but that's probably a good thing to keep videos from becoming text-heavy.

sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Terrible experience

Publié le 27/11/2023

I tried to use Animoto to create a memorial service video. The experience was terrible, hard to navigate, and I couldn't produce anything useable, so quickly I asked for a refund and was denied, only told what I paid $180 could be applied to a future year.

Nothing

Inconvénients

Scam: They take your money and no refund or cancellation, only apply what you've paid to a future year - will never use again!

Réponse de Animoto

So sorry to hear of your experience. Our Customer Team would be happy to help you out! You can reach us by email 24/7 at help@animoto.com
Animoto offers Monthly plans as well as Annual payment options. By purchasing a 12 month commitment in selecting the Annual plan rather than a Monthly option, you completed your purchase and confirmed the total amount due through the check out flow, which also displays the plan duration. Cancelling your Annual plan now means you will not be charged a year later on the renewal date provided prior to checkout, rather than automatically refunding unused time. So you would have still had the services for the remainder of the year. If you haven't already, please reach out to our Customer Team to see how we can help further. Just mention that you recently posted a Capterra review so your ticket can get routed in the right direction.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Provides very polished videos with little effort.

Publié le 16/07/2018

I use this software to promote the schools and school programs in our school district.

Avantages

The quality of the videos are incredible. Everything is drag and drop, so adding videos and photos to a project is easy. There are music tracks to choose from, and you can also upload your own. Captions and titles can be easily added. There are quite a few templates to choose from, and I am usually able to find one that matches the theme and mood of the video I'd like to create.

Inconvénients

I pay for the personal plan so I can download my videos in 720p. It is disappointing sometimes to see the templates that are not available to me because I am using a lower price paid plan. The animoto logo is still attached to the end of every video, even though I am a paid user. Usually that is reserved for the free plans, so it's very clear that animoto sees their personal plan is the no frills plan.

• Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Excellent Video Slideshow Creations for Small Business Owners

Publié le 26/07/2019

It has allowed me to quickly create video content for my clients that I would never have had the time to conceptualize previously.

Avantages

Compile my clients event photos into a quick 3-4 minute video segment that I can send to them after they pay their final invoice.

Inconvénients

I do not like the new pricing structures within the past couple years. It used to be a non-tiered plan and now it has three tiers with the lowest tier only offering 720 video, which is kind of a deal breaker for most. The next step up is nearly six times the cost of the lowest tier, which makes it not the most affordable for those that don't create more than a video a week.

Rune
Rune
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Animoto review, liked it enough to write this review =)

Publié le 08/10/2019

Used it 8 years ago or so, for some time. Liked it a lot back then. But as a marketer I want more options.

Avantages

I like that it is very easy to use and it has a lot of nice templates in place so one can start by using it even if you have no experience with video.

Inconvénients

I think, for advanced users that want more conversion options, like marketers, that this software loses some points. It is great for hobbyists. And some pro videos, but loses some over their competition

Umang
Umang

Animate in style

Publié le 26/11/2018

Avantages

The most liked part of this application is that you can easily create animation for your social media post creation within a few touches​.

Inconvénients

I mostly use this Animoto application a lot, so for me, I do feel the style limitation is reaching ​a low level for me to choose from.

Robert
Robert

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A good video solution for businesses

Publié le 03/10/2018

Overall my experience with the softeware has been great and we'll continue to use it.

Avantages

The amount of flexibility and cusomtisation Animoto offers make it a very good service to adapt to your video needs.

Inconvénients

I feel the pricing is slightly wrong for the service. The first package only allows 720p exports and I do feel that 1080p is just a standard that should be included across the board these days. With that being said each tier does offer more and more content options.

Micah
Micah
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Animoto- Like nothing I've seen before

Publié le 28/04/2019

Avantages

I like to think of Animoto as a “fun” presentation platform. Their software makes if super easy to create great looking videos. Because it is cloud based, I found it super easy to start on my laptop and pick up on my iPad.

Inconvénients

While Animoto provides plenty of unique themes, all the finished product ends up looking kind of the same. Everything look great, but unlike a slideshow there is no granular control over transitions and small details.

Miranda
Miranda
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Everything You Need!

Publié le 27/11/2018

I would use this again to make a quick little video. For projects needing more customization, I would probably explore other options but would be prepared to spend a lot more time and give up the convenience factor that this app delivers.

Avantages

This app is great for making quick video collages for posts. I love how easy it is to put different pictures together and pair with music.

Inconvénients

Once the video was made, I had a hard time editing and moving things around. I had to start over from scratch.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We create custom videos that are more than a simple slideshow, and our clients love them

Publié le 07/09/2018

Using this to deliver slideshow videos to clients for a photo studio.

Using this to deliver slideshow videos to clients for a photo studio.

Avantages

The templates are my favorite part of this software, by far. These include short clips of video, which make a slideshow that would otherwise be just a collection of photos set to music, a much more interactive piece of content that our clients love sharing on social media and with their friends. I love how easy it is to add photos, pace them, decide whether they'll be automatically ordered and paced or if I want specific timeframes, etc. I also think the music that comes with this is very nice and it almost always fits our galleries' themes.

Inconvénients

Though the templates are the whole point (and, again, one of my favorite aspects of this solution) I would also like to be able to produce the regular kind of slideshow, which I now have to go to other software such as iMovie to make. I have found that adding a solid block of text is not as easy as it maybe could be, and I also have to do it separately. Other than that, no complaints!

Carrie

Could Be Better

Publié le 03/06/2021

I have used other slideshow building softwares and they are not as easy to use or have the quantity of music options, but overall it's expensive. I don't feel the value is worth it but also, the ability to quickly throw something together is nce.

Avantages

The quick ability to add images, text, and deliver a final production. The full, high resolution production as well as other size availabilities.

Inconvénients

It's incredibly expensive for a monthly plan and then the options in the templates do not allow for customization. Some of the templates are corny or old fashion and the ones that are not overly plain. Some do not allow for image adjustments from portrait to landscape. Overall, it could be revised with template options for the cost.

Andre
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Unresponsive customer support, not honest or ethical

Publié le 06/02/2021

Terrible - I don't recommend it and will not use it again

Terrible - I don't recommend it and will not use it again

Avantages

Quick to make presentations and easy to upload pictures

Inconvénients

Be aware of the price and terms and conditions
Hard to use
Unresponsive customer support

Sorin
Sorin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Quickly create cool marketing videos

Publié le 31/05/2019

I've used Animoto for marketing videos over the years. The render time is fast, the templates are ok and the interface is probably the best I've ever used.

Avantages

I enjoyed the clean and easy to understand interface. Without it, I would've abanded it a long time ago. The timeline feels snappy. The elements don't get in your way. And each template video is split into sections, which makes it easy to only edit what you need.

Inconvénients

The templates are probably the weakest part of the tool. While it shows that they put in the effort, the overall result is beneath Canva templates, for example. Some work well, others are way too generic to be used as is. And it would take a long time to change most of it to make it usable.

Cadence
Cadence

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best slideshow maker in the industry!

Publié le 03/10/2019

I've used animoto for many years to make surprise sneak preview videos for my clients from their photo sessions. Everyone loves them! It adds a nice touch to the overall client experience :)

Avantages

Great variety of fun designs, easily incorporate branding, fast and easy to create memorable videos for clients

Inconvénients

If you make a lots of videos like I do, it's a great value for the cost. But if you only make videos occasionally or are just starting a business then it might be a little too expensive.

Bonnie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Animoto is my go-to software for creating slide shows and social media ads.

Publié le 12/05/2018

High-quality slide shows and easy to put together social media advertisements.

High-quality slide shows and easy to put together social media advertisements.

Avantages

Animoto works hard to stay current with technology and continually offers updates and improvements to their software. I have used this software for ten years and it is invaluable for creating a high-quality slideshow or social media ad in a very quick fashion.

Inconvénients

There's nothing to not like about this software. It's easy to use, and the finished results are fantastic.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Animated slideshows that feel like music videos

Publié le 12/02/2019

Avantages

I first saw an Animoto at a friend's wedding over 10 years ago. It was pretty amazing. I turned into a fan and made a few 30 second trailers out of photos for friends of mine who ran small businesses locally. It was easy to make and the templates and music choices were pretty awesome.

Inconvénients

I didn't like that the free version came out so grainy and lo-resolution, but I get it. How else are you going to pay for a product like Animoto? Premium subscriptions!

Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Bibliothèques

One of My Favorite Products

Publié le 05/06/2019

Overall, I have created some of my most powerful videos using their software. If you don't want to have to worry about transitions, etc., then Animoto is the place to go. I can't thank them enough for the quality videos that have come from their website. I've used it for videos for my school, as well as for personal use.

Avantages

Animoto is literally one of my favorite programs to make quick and easy videos for our school. The great thing is that it is so easy to get a quality video without all of the hardwork. You choose one of their templates, upload your pictures, choose some music, and that's it. So easy!

Inconvénients

The thing I like the most is also the thing I like least. Sometimes I want to add my own touches and I can't. The other thing I dislike is the cost of using their website has increased dramatically.

Michelle

What a fun little app!

Publié le 06/08/2019

Avantages

What I love most about this app is that it allows me to make a wide variety of slideshows with tonssss of template/text options. I think slideshows are one of the best ways to showcase photos especially if there is music in the background. This app does an amazing job of allowing you to truly FEEL all different emotions while creating/viewing the finished product.

Inconvénients

Nothing really, haven't had one single issue!

Emma

Amazing

Publié le 18/04/2018

Avantages

I love Animoto. I am a wedding photographer, so I use this Animoto to create slideshows for my clients. It's very easy to use and client love to see their photos set to music. You can also add little video clips. So cool.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything worth listing it as a con. I have thought sometimes that it would be nice to have more control over trimming songs.

Monica
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

My Animoto Review

Publié le 07/05/2021

Overall I really like Animoto. They have multiple storyboards to chose from. It's great for newbies and people that just want to create a fun video. You can just add your photos and videos and in a few minutes you're done. They have a large music library you can use. It's easy to download or share on social media. It's very user friendly.

Avantages

I really like Animoto! You can create unlimited videos even with the free plan. You upload your photos/video, add a music track from their library and you're done, it's super easy! Great for newbies and even kids!

Inconvénients

I'm not sure if Animoto has any cons honestly. Maybe their branding that appears at the end of your video, but it's expected since it's free. You can always upgrade if that bothers you.

Aimee

Easy To Use

Publié le 07/03/2018

Avantages

The best part about Animoto is how how easy it is to use. I've used other slideshow building sites and this is by far the easiest to navigate.

Customer Support gets 5 stars based on the fact that I've never had to contact them.

Inconvénients

I don't like that my clients can't download the show to their own devices. I'd rather not have to deal with loading a USB drive and delivering to them.

It would be great if the music library would give me suggestions based on songs previously selected.

• Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for eye catching videos!

Publié le 02/04/2019

Avantages

We use animoto to create custom video banners for our facebook page, as well as product spotlight videos. They really catch the eyes of our customers. I love that it is so easy to use, and a lot of the time, I just have to add pictures and then animoto does the rest. Very rarely do I need to do a ton of editing to get a good video!

Inconvénients

I wish I could adjust placement on some of the pictures, as far as where they fall on the screen

Zol

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Don't purchase Animoto. Do your research before subscribing to their yearly subscription.

Publié le 22/07/2022

Avantages

The templates are nice but mind you they are not customizable. Ok music library - just OK.

- Only a few templates
- Slides or page templates have only a few options
- Good luck with placing your LOGO
- You CAN adjust the colours or fonts but you CAN'T customize or even change the elements
- No elements unless you pay another $$ (the free ones are useless)
- Outdated music library