334 avis
FixMe.IT

FixMe.IT

Un logiciel d'assistance à distance toujours opératif

4,7 /5 (334 avis)
Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

Best Remote Access Software Available

Publié le 21/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use this application daily to provide help desk and server support to many customers. The price is great and the features are fantastic.

Avantages

The is by far the easiest remote access software I have ever used. As an IT manager, this software has saves me $1000s every month. With just a few clicks I can access customer's computers and correct problems while never leaving my office. My customers love this process. I can store computers for anytime access so I can manage many servers and computers 24/7 without requiring brick and mortar access.

Inconvénients

If I could fix a few things I would make this software available for MAC and get a different URL. I have to constantly spell the word "IT". It seems such a simple word but it does not correlate to web browsing to the common internet user. Few people have ever visited a .it domain.

Alex R.
Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Great bang for the buck!

Publié le 21/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I like the simple connecttion to it and the unattended access feature the most. It allows me to connect to my end users easily and quickly.

Avantages

Fixme offers remote admin access to end points that are in the field and not connected to the local domain via VPN or other connection options. This is helpful for setting up and troubleshooting issues on end points. And it is much cheaper price than competitors

Inconvénients

Sometime the local admin access for restarting as a system service is a bit wonky, its best to setup the PC and unattended access while on the local network to the domain and then kick the device out the door than trying to gain unattended access after the fact. Alsomany competitors have additional functionality to run scripts or gather data about a device in the background without the end user seeing, and Fixme does not offer that from the best I can tell.

Steven C.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire

FixMe.IT (Techinline) for IT Support Professionals

Publié le 08/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using Fixme.it from Techinline for over 5 years while operating my own PC support business. I am now using it to support the teachers, staff and students at school. With a pool of 700+ systems to support during our current virus pandemic (Coronavirus), this tool has been instrumental in keeping everyone's computers operating efficiently. FixMe.IT from Techinline will continue to be my "go-to" tool for providing remote IT support.

Avantages

This software permits me to connect to a client's computer system quickly and reliably. The download and installation of the client software requires only standard user rights on the client system. Connecting to the client requires the client to provide a session specific "client ID" to the support person. The connection with the remote computer is encrypted for obvious security reasons. Once connected, the client's screen is shared as is the mouse and keyboard. With FixMe.IT, multiple connections can be open simultaneously, so a support agent can handle multiple clients at the same time. The client always has the ability to terminate the connection at any time during the remote session. Additionally, once the session has been completed and the client has been disconnected, the software is automatically uninstalled from the client computer. The annual price per license is only $300 for which is an exceptional bargain when compared to most other professional remote support platforms. One license is for one support agent and virtually unlimited clients. There is not any additional cost for clients or the number of client connections you make.

Inconvénients

The only shortcoming that I have found with this application is the lack of support for MAC and Linux clients. FixMe.it (Techinline) software is designed for use only on Windows.

Thomas B.
Traduire en français

It's hard to knock the product as it is but it's just ok

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 02/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am generally able to connect to my customers computers to assist with issues and install software

Avantages

On demand sessions work great
East to install and setup remote clients
Easy to organize accounts by company

Inconvénients

No Ability to go cross platform ie mac
No mobile ability
The remote control agent doesn't work, well, sometimes gets eaten by anti virus clients/or disappears for what ever reason and you can't cut copy paste really!!!

Their response is that's odd, just drag files...sorry to say that's a tedious endeavor with the spotty mouse movements.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the feedback and for being our valued customer. We regret that you've experienced this copy-paste issue - this is, indeed, non-standard behavior of our application, which in most cases can be attributed to custom or advanced antivirus settings, or other 3rd party local factors that we have absolutely no control over. As suggested in most reviews here, FixMe.IT's file transfer feature is quite reliable and easy to use. Furthermore, FixMe.IT offers several file transfer options including a file transfer button and drag-n-drop, so our intent at the time was to provide you with a feasible workaround in case copy-paste didn't work with a specific client machine.

Regards,

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Olaf D.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Cheap & Stable

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 04/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Reporting the above case (user revokable unattended access) would be taken in consideration by FixMe and that’s the last we heard about it. (almost a year now)

Avantages

Cheap and stable is the opposite of my ex so that’s a plus.
Price -> Affordable per admin (unless you have 150+ unattended clients)
Stability -> No downtime experienced
Self updating client

- No OSX expert app
- No Android expert app
- No IOS expert app
- No client app for the above either, but that’s clear when you buy.
- Unattended client access can be revoked by the user without any hassle. (which isn’t helping if your client computers are used by schoolchildren)
- For every 150 unattended seats you need to buy an extra admin license, whether you have more than 1 admin or not

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Andrew F.
Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
Traduire en français

The single most valuable tool in any arsenal

Publié le 17/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to diagnose and fix my company's hardware and software packages from anywhere at any time.

Avantages

Rocket fast access, unlimited troubleshooting capabilities, real time online status indicators, multiple client lists. Easy to use interface, multiple support sessions can be open at one time. Unattended access to any client machine.

Inconvénients

No ability to force wake a machine on unattended access.

David S.

Cheaper than many alternatives

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 09/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We need a quick and inexpensive way to get connected to assist our customers and this gets the job done.

Avantages

The price was right. We needed something to quickly connect to a client's computer that didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Inconvénients

It's not as bandwidth efficient as some other products. Some clients have slow internet and FixMe can be a bit laggy with them.

Rex S.
Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique

Simple and Fast Connection

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 06/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been good, its a good product. The only draw back is the pricing structure, as others offer a scaled back speed at a free price. For some of the features its a great product to consider. Love the ability to create a custom installer, which makes the image of our company better.

Avantages

Having used and still using many remote connection and management software providers, FixMe has been one that seems to work when others won't. Its fast, and simple. The remote reconnect after startup is great. Some others will not do this and requires someone at the other end to restart the software. The price and the speed of connection is worth it. The custom logo you can add to the install page is a nice feature.

Inconvénients

If you are not using it often, and can seem expensive. Its billed monthly regardless if you are using it. Its based on technician, so if you have 3 people, you will need to have 3 licenses to all be working at the same time.

Hi Rex,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! Subscription-based pricing is the software industry standard. Some vendors do offer so-called "lifetime" licenses, but that often means paying for upgrades on a yearly basis (which in the end is a more expensive and a less flexible option). FixMe.IT delivers unlimited on-demand connections, unattended remote access, multi-window remote control, and a lot more for only $30 per month or $300 per year, and I can say with full confidence that no other vendor offers a package like that at a lower price. Sure, there are some remote support apps that offer personal licenses for under $10 or even $5 per month which allows you to access one or two remote computers, but no more than that. While we understand that FixMe.IT's pricing model might not be ideal in some cases, it is still one of the most cost-effective remote support solutions on the market.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Rob E.

Simple and easy to use

Publié le 20/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This service is just plain easy to use and works everytime...

Avantages

I currently use Logmein and FixMe.IT and for the price FixMe.IT is easy to use and works as it should.
you can set up unattended access.
we have a link on our website to direct our clients to use when we need access that is not setup as unattended.

Only Windows based computers
we can not access Apple computers

Lisa W.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
Traduire en français

Highly recommend this solid product!

Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I can't recommend this program enough. It solves all of my needs to connect to PCs I own, and other PCs. The "unattended" client feature is great.

Avantages

This program is so simple to use. I primarily use this program for my daily remote work on our server and desktop PCs, but we also use it for connecting to our numerous remote locations. I've never had a problem connecting or working on computers. It's invaluable for my job.

Inconvénients

I would say the only difficulty I have with this program is directing a client to get to the website to start the session. If the computer user needs me to connect to their computer, and they have very little computer skills, sometimes it takes a few tries to get them to find "fixme.it" in their browser. This is more of a user issue, but still, it takes a bit of time occasionally.

Randy R.
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

FixMe.IT is great!

Publié le 10/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall this software is the best available option for Windows machines.

Avantages

very easy for end user to get logged in.

very easy for IT representative to download and open.

No Mac access
No file transfer capabilities.

Hi Randy,

Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Our application offers three file transfer options including drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and transferring files via the Send File button. Please visit our support center to learn more about the file transfer capabilities https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text or contact our support team directly if you have any questions.

Strong Remote Management App - good balance of features for price

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 17/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it's fast, simple, lightweight and good for get at this cost point.

Avantages

Fixme is a simple and basic remote access tool that we use daily for unattended support to our end users. I like that you can have separate accounts should you want to have personal devices not available to the rest of my staff. It's easy and fast for one-off remote sessions and you can white-label a custom page for your end-users to keep your brand flowing through the remote experience. Deployment is simple and effective. The chat feature is also nice. With this basic feature set, it would easily be replaced by most bulit-in RMM tools.

Inconvénients

Although it has multi-monitor support, it's frustrating to always guess which monitor and sometimes does not reset correctly.
I do like the chat feature, but it only stays on the end-user screen while you are connected with fixme. Which means you lose the dialog if you have to close out but your end-user has stepped away.
It has a file transfer feature so you can send a file to the remote computer, but it would be very helpful to reverse the process and be able to send a file from the session back to the tech.

Réponse de Techinline

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for being our valued customer!
Regarding the file transfer feature, the remote user has the option to use the Send File button which can easily be found on the Client App interface. Besides that, you can transfer files back to your desktop during the remote session via drag-and-drop or copy-paste.

Jeff E.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
Traduire en français

Our money-maker for tech support

Publié le 14/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, we've been VERY happy with FixMe. It's out top tool in solving our clients' tech problems.

Avantages

For my tech support business serving clients in eight states and Mexico, we've been using FixMe for about four years. It has proven to be reliable and more than adequate for our needs. Over those four years, I can recall only twice that the service was unavailable, but in both instances, the service resumed within seconds. I especially like how quickly it opens and connects us to our clients' workstations and servers. Our customers are able to easily get us connected. Even our senior citizen clients have found it easy to get us connected using FixMe.

Inconvénients

FixMe used to require the remote client to click an 'I accept' button to complete the remote connection. But about a year ago the program changed to omit that security checkpoint. Now, once the remote user communicates the client ID and we punch in their ID in our FixMe program, we get connected. My concern is that if blackhats (such as those who exploited similar connection methods of AMMYY) are using FixMe for nefarious purposes, they could randomly enter client ID's hoping to connect to a remote computer. This concern may be unwarranted, though, as the odds of randomly entering a client ID shortly after someone uses the fixme.it website, have got to be extremely low, and I imagine FixMe's servers would log such activity, flag it, and identify the abuser.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Regarding the removal of the 'Accept' prompt - there's a security mechanism in place against those who might randomly enter client IDs in order to connect to a remote machine for fraudulent purposes. Such connections are flagged after a number of failed attempts, and the user's account gets blocked due to potential misuse of our service.

Keith F.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Software works great and it is easy to use.

Publié le 20/09/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Remote login from my home or anywhere I bring my laptop. It is a fantastic value for the money.

Avantages

I like the ease of the client being able to go to fixme.it and initiating the remote session. The value for the features is incredible compared to other remote clients. Over the years it has really exceeded my expectations in terms of features and how it works. The latest updates in the last few years supporting multiple monitors has been nice as well as cropping the video to fit the guest screen. I do wish it was a bit easier to make customer notes on a client without having to be connected to them. I really think this program is very powerful for my business and I have over 50 unattended clients. I love the fact that I can troubleshoot system in the comfort of my office. Heck I can even wear my pajamas during the process!! haha

Inconvénients

I think it needs more features, like being able to lock the remote keyboard and mouse. I would also like to see making the remote system screen go black option so while I am completing tasks the client does not see the tools I am using to do so. I would also love to see remote file transfer option to and from the remote system. The most important is being able to install the unattended client without the remote user's intervention.

Hi Keith,

Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Actually, we have three file transfer options, including drag-n-drop, copy-paste and clipboard transfer. Here's a short YouTube video we've made to showcase these features: https://youtu.be/1qLCOUBsf5c

Best regards,

Michael D.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

Long time user

Publié le 17/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used Logmein, Teamviewer and Fixme extensively along with sharing some small use with other products. FixMe is by far the easiest for my company and its customers. Install is easy and it is safe. I support a lot of the medical community and it being HIPAA compliant is a big plus.

Avantages

Easy to have remote users install. Simple console. Great value for money.

Inconvénients

No Apple support, no multi user support.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Traduire en français

FixMe.IT is very easy to use and is extremely reliable.

Publié le 24/01/2018

Avantages

I find that end users have a very easy time navigating the interface when walking them through connecting to their workstation using the FixMe.IT website. Setting up unattended access is a breeze. The layout of the drop down menu when connected to workstations is very simple and intuitive. It has many useful features including Scaling, which is definitely needed when working off high resolution screens like my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Being able to pan across multiple screens on a workstation or just locking into one specific screen is a very nice feature as well. I definitely use the screen recording function when doing demos along with the laser pointer and marking pen. Saving the recording and sending it to users is always appreciated. Being able to transfer files between my workstation and end users workstation is a must and works great. My favorite feature that was recently added to FixMe.IT is being able to work on multiple computers at once. I have a 3 monitor setup in my office and I can be doing multiple tasks remotely for one or many clients at once. The fee for this service is very reasonable.

Inconvénients

I wish FixMe.IT supported MACs. Since I do not support many MACs it is not a huge problem, but would love to see this feature added.

Jon G.
Traduire en français

FixMe is exaclty what I need

Publié le 10/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Amazing consistency, fast, stable, can keep up for extended periods of time, can enable always on remote.

Avantages

FixMe can do one off, or dedicated remote control. Simple, never have any problems.

Inconvénients

Only con, file transfer is kind of weird, other than connection issues that are not FixMe issues, it worked every time.

Hi Jon,
Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT allows to exchange files/folders via drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and the standard Send File button. You can find more information on the file transfer options here: https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text Could you please specify what you mean by the weirdness of file transfer? Or, if you are experiencing some sort of issues with it, please let our support team know (support@techinline.com).

Sheldon K.
Traduire en français

This is an invaluable tool for us, many times eliminating the need for an on site visit!

Publié le 19/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Saves time, trips and the number of employees we need to support our clients quickly.

Avantages

We have used this product for years and we couldn't give the level of support we do without it. It allows us to take care of most of our clients issues without leaving our office and lets us work on a number of different clients at the same time. It actually does allow us to be multiple places at once. Without FixMeIt we would need to hire more people to provide the same level of service. A fantastic product, great support and they are always open to hearing ways to enhance or improve the product. Then throw in the great pricing and there is nothing like it!

Inconvénients

None I can think of. We are always putting in suggestions to add features like notification when one of the clients goes of line, etc. Their support staff response quickly and gives the ideas consideration. This is really a pro, rather than a con but the form to complete this survey required me to put in at least a 100 characters in the Cons.

John M.
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Our first choice in remote desktop applications

Publié le 20/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For us fast and accessible customer support is paramount - our clients love the ease at which they can show my team the issue they want fixed or have my staff take control of their screen and demo a new feature etc. We have excellent reviews for the support we offer and a part of that is due to the ease of sharing desktops using FixMe.IT

Avantages

The image quality and response times are excellent even with a poor internet connection. In extreme situations we still have access to our client's screens long after the accompanying Skype call has lost its connection.

It very cost effective as we do not need a license for everyone in the team, we rarely need more connections at any one time than the 3 seats we have purchased.

Our clients find it very easy to connect and it is the desktop sharing app which is blocked least by our customers - all UK Higher Education Institutions with strict security policies.

Inconvénients

We have used it for so long we no longer find anything that we would like changed.

James P.
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

I have been using FixMe.IT for years with very reliable success.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 01/07/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Already stated earlier in the review.

Avantages

>It is very easy for the customer to get connected
>Managing multiple computers is a great feature
>Transferring files is a piece of cake
>Reboot and reconnect helps my support sessions go fast with less pain for the customer
>You can't beat the cost
>Unattended access is very easy to setup and initiate when appropriate

I have used this product for years with amazing reliability and very little need for technical support. The billing is very accurate and you just can't beat the price. I do a monthly subscription because that is what my company prefers. With a yearly I could save more.

I work with other companies when their support is required and use their remote access software. After seeing many that are on the market, FixMe.IT is by far the best one I've seen.

This product makes my job possible whether I'm working from my home office or I'm on the road. A cafe hot spot or hotel internet is all I need to take care of my customers.

Inconvénients

The only current downside is when I remote in with my new laptop the window for viewing the customer's screen is very small. I contacted customer support and they responded very quick to let me know they are working on this one.

Mark F.

Easy to Connect with Customers

Publié le 30/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have tried many products for demoing and supporting our accounting software but found Fixme.it the easiest in respect to the following. The system was improved where when a customer connects with different browsers, it's very easy for them to start the application. We use it for demo's and support. For support, we have a link to load it, for demo's they easily type fixme.it. So we usually connect with anyone in less than a minute. In addition, we do not seem to run into any security issues as we did with other programs. Copying files back and forth a breeze, and since we can connect with up to 10 computers at once, remote network installations are no problem. Only thing we needed was to be able to record voice and video for training purposes. But this would require connecting the call via the web and it defeats the purpose of speed and ease of connection. This was resolved by using a special wireless headset that connects to the phone and computer. Excellent product, good support, good price and would highly recommend it.

Avantages

Please read comments. All positive.

None really.

Traduire en français

I have been using FixMe.IT for several years and it works excellent for remote support scenarios

Publié le 24/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Makes my life easier to fix things for clients instead of trying to walk them through or have them describe error messages.

Avantages

Ease of use and the ability to setup unattended access clients. The ability for it to run as a service so that users do not need to be logged in for unattended access to work and you can easily switch between windows users on a machine without having to reconnect.

Inconvénients

Current inability to rename groups of unattended access machines.
Inability to search on group names in filter list (filter only works on machine names).
Inability to have systems on low bandwidth connections reduce.
Would like confirmation option when clicking to share *MY* desktop with end user (blue button, because I have accidentally clicked that button when trying to click the yellow one and there is no way to back out before first sharing your desktop with the end user).
No OSX/MacOS support.

Clay I.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Remote Software!!

Publié le 11/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use FixMe.IT on a daily basis. Starting using in August 2018. I am a one man shop. Been in business for over 23 years. This software has made me very proactive and my customers love my response times. They do not have to wait for me to come onsite. One of the best purchases I have made for my customers and myself.

Avantages

Ease of use getting my customers connected with a client ID and the unattended access feature.

Inconvénients

I cannot name one negative thing. It is a perfect fit for my business.

Christopher D.

Great and easy to use Remote Software

Publié le 14/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to remotely manage clients on a day to day basis.

Avantages

- Easy to setup and use. Direct client to site and grab 6 digit code and go.
- Unattended client is great for remote access. Just install and system is auto-added to your list
- File transfers are as easy as drag and drop and then accept on client side. Can work in the background while files transfer.
- Management screen makes it easy to chat with clients and see groups of clients together and their current status
- Seeing whether the PC is in use makes interruption a lot less frequent.
- Recently fixed issue with controlling multiple clients. (before had to back out and then go back to your list to open a session (was limited to only 1 active session)
- Very cost effective versus other solutions.

Inconvénients

Sadly does not support Macintosh PC's at this time.
Has no tablet/phone app like some other remote software (would be nice for remote support on things like Android and Apple tablets)

Nigel F.

Support using FixMe.IT

Publié le 11/12/2019

Good to excellent

a) It is extremely light
b) It provides a great number of Unattended clients.
c) Unlike the major competitors software, it does not crash on Win 10 updates
d) About 1/3 of the yearly cost of the major competitors offerings

Inconvénients

a) When the client has customized their screen, is not always easy to see the download meter. For example, if the client's screen has a dark background, the meter is almost impossible to determine.