FixMe.IT

Un logiciel d'assistance à distance toujours opératif

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Publié le 17/05/2018

easy customer access for support

easy customer access for support

Avantages

Works pretty much every time without issue and very easy to use. I've used this in my business since inception over 7 years ago and have no plans on changing. Very flexible payment options that can be changed at the drop of a hat.

Inconvénients

There no mac support currently but I know this is under development, once thats in place there wont be any cons'.

Simon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great tool!

Publié le 15/01/2020

Generally pretty good

Generally pretty good

Avantages

Access to client desktop withou the need for traveling to them

Inconvénients

gets blocked by a couple of either products/firewalls and have been unable to get installed at clients as a result

Alternatives envisagées

TeamViewer Remote

Pourquoi passer à FixMe.IT

location, ease of use plus interface plus at the time was priced better.
Claudia
Claudia
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

FixMe.IT is a simple and stable support tool

Publié le 30/04/2020

The main benefit of this software is that it allows us to provide remote assistance to our clients. It is an easy software to configure, where users can access it from the client version and we can access it from the expert version.

Avantages

FixMe.IT is a really easy to use and configure application. What I like the most is that it has two applications, a client version and an expert version. The video quality when sharing the screen is very stable.

Inconvénients

The only thing I dislike about this software is that it is only available for Windows. I would like FixMe.IT to release a version for Linux.

Faraz
Faraz
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

So far so good

Publié le 08/05/2018

Avantages

Very low overhead on the hard ware. It works well and it's responsive. The functions are laid out nicely

Inconvénients

Annual billing, doesn't have Mac support other rdp software have app support top. Fixme.It is still chasing there competition but still charging about the same amount for less options

Hi Faraz,

Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! We've always been committed to improving our application so that our users could enjoy the best Windows experience possible. We do understand the importance of Mac OS support, and that's why we're currently working towards introducing this feature in a future release. At the same time, we've always tried to keep our rates as low as possible. Today, FixMe.IT is one of the most cost-effective remote support tools on the market, which can easily be confirmed by many reviews here on Capterra. Please note that FixMe.IT offers two subscription plans: annual and monthly. You can switch your plan at any point prior to the next renewal date. If you wish to change your current subscription plan, please contact our sales team at sales@techinline.com so that your contract is updated accordingly within our billing system.

Chris
Chris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent remote access system!

Publié le 12/04/2018

1. Ease of use for remote users to allow access.
2. Simple setup for recurring remote access.
3....

1. Ease of use for remote users to allow access.
2. Simple setup for recurring remote access.
3. Fast login time.
4. Low overhead on pc and internet resources.

Avantages

The software uses little pc system resources when running on my laptop. It also seems to take less internet bandwidth than other systems. It is also very simple when instructing remote users to setup to allow remote access.

Inconvénients

The biggest con that I have with this software is that there is no mobile (iPhone or iPad) application. Many cases I'm in the field with my mobile devices only and need remote access to clients.

Tony
Tony

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Has worked well in managing MSP client's needs

Publié le 01/05/2018

We manage about 50 servers for MSP clients and provide support to quite a few users both home users and business users.

Avantages

Simple to use and professional looking. It is also reliable following a reboot.
I also like how it can save login credentials for unattended computers.

Inconvénients

trying to explain to a "not so tech savvy" user that the website is fixme.it not fixmeit.com or something like that.

Josh
Josh
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

FixMe.IT has been the ideal solution for our customer support team

Publié le 27/07/2018

FixMe.IT has been the solution we have been looking to find for our support team for a while. We tried other solutions for remote support of our base and often found them to be confusing to our customers to get it started and constant barriers on what we could and could not do for various tiers. FixMe.IT has been extremely smooth to get rolling and I have received multiple comments from our support team on how great it has been on helping them get customers issues resolved quickly and easily.

Avantages

The ease of use of both the client software and the customer support side software is fantastic. Also the ability to have a custom landing page for your customers to use has been great.

Inconvénients

As of right now we havent found any drawbacks to comment on.

Andrew
Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

I like this product

Publié le 26/10/2018

I use FixMe.IT to support my clients remotely, to repair many issues that arise. I also, use it to remotely monitor my clients servers, and backup systems.

Avantages

Fixme.it has given me the power to support my clients easily. The remote support is quick to setup and use. Also, the pricing structure is good.

Inconvénients

I can really think about any cons right now.

Jessica
Jessica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best IT support software.

Publié le 16/11/2021

I have always had a pleasant experience with FixMe.IT. It is easy to use and not very expensive for the features I get. Customer service always responds quickly and has always been very helpful.
I like to have this software so I can see what my client sees and fix their issues without having to physically go to their office. I also like being able to log on to client's computers after they leave so it doesn't interrupt their work day.

Avantages

I like that I can help my clients immediately when they need help.

Inconvénients

I wish I could fit the screen to my monitor like I do with remote desktop. I have to use the controls to switch between screens and scroll through the screens when the monitors aren't the same size.

William
William

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A True LogMeIn Killer - a valuable and necessary service for any IT Support professional

Publié le 04/01/2018

Remote Support, Remote Maintenance, Unattended Access, Instant File Transfer, Shared Clipboard, Chat Window for client interactions.

Avantages

The service provides instant protected access to client computers as a one-off support session, but also provides unattended access for ongoing maintenance and remote management. The clipboard functionality as well as the file transfer work much better than the default LogMeIn experience. This is head and shoulders above other services at a price point that demands a subscription.

Inconvénients

The only issue we occasionally have is some latency from some of the computers we support, but I suspect this is due to slow internet on their end.

Steven
Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

FixMe.IT (Techinline) for IT Support Professionals

Publié le 08/05/2020

I have been using Fixme.it from Techinline for over 5 years while operating my own PC support business. I am now using it to support the teachers, staff and students at school. With a pool of 700+ systems to support during our current virus pandemic (Coronavirus), this tool has been instrumental in keeping everyone's computers operating efficiently. FixMe.IT from Techinline will continue to be my "go-to" tool for providing remote IT support.

Avantages

This software permits me to connect to a client's computer system quickly and reliably. The download and installation of the client software requires only standard user rights on the client system. Connecting to the client requires the client to provide a session specific "client ID" to the support person. The connection with the remote computer is encrypted for obvious security reasons. Once connected, the client's screen is shared as is the mouse and keyboard. With FixMe.IT, multiple connections can be open simultaneously, so a support agent can handle multiple clients at the same time. The client always has the ability to terminate the connection at any time during the remote session. Additionally, once the session has been completed and the client has been disconnected, the software is automatically uninstalled from the client computer. The annual price per license is only $300 for which is an exceptional bargain when compared to most other professional remote support platforms. One license is for one support agent and virtually unlimited clients. There is not any additional cost for clients or the number of client connections you make.

Inconvénients

The only shortcoming that I have found with this application is the lack of support for MAC and Linux clients. FixMe.it (Techinline) software is designed for use only on Windows.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Long time user

Publié le 17/01/2020

I have used Logmein, Teamviewer and Fixme extensively along with sharing some small use with other products. FixMe is by far the easiest for my company and its customers. Install is easy and it is safe. I support a lot of the medical community and it being HIPAA compliant is a big plus.

Avantages

Easy to have remote users install. Simple console. Great value for money.

Inconvénients

No Apple support, no multi user support.

Alternatives envisagées

Price and ease of use.
Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

FixMe is exaclty what I need

Publié le 10/12/2019

Amazing consistency, fast, stable, can keep up for extended periods of time, can enable always on remote.

Avantages

FixMe can do one off, or dedicated remote control. Simple, never have any problems.

Inconvénients

Only con, file transfer is kind of weird, other than connection issues that are not FixMe issues, it worked every time.

Hi Jon,
Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT allows to exchange files/folders via drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and the standard Send File button. You can find more information on the file transfer options here: https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text Could you please specify what you mean by the weirdness of file transfer? Or, if you are experiencing some sort of issues with it, please let our support team know (support@techinline.com).

Sheldon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is an invaluable tool for us, many times eliminating the need for an on site visit!

Publié le 19/04/2018

Saves time, trips and the number of employees we need to support our clients quickly.

Avantages

We have used this product for years and we couldn't give the level of support we do without it. It allows us to take care of most of our clients issues without leaving our office and lets us work on a number of different clients at the same time. It actually does allow us to be multiple places at once. Without FixMeIt we would need to hire more people to provide the same level of service. A fantastic product, great support and they are always open to hearing ways to enhance or improve the product. Then throw in the great pricing and there is nothing like it!

Inconvénients

None I can think of. We are always putting in suggestions to add features like notification when one of the clients goes of line, etc. Their support staff response quickly and gives the ideas consideration. This is really a pro, rather than a con but the form to complete this survey required me to put in at least a 100 characters in the Cons.

James
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have been using FixMe.IT for years with very reliable success.

Publié le 01/07/2017

Already stated earlier in the review.

Already stated earlier in the review.

Avantages

>It is very easy for the customer to get connected
>Managing multiple computers is a great feature
>Transferring files is a piece of cake
>Reboot and reconnect helps my support sessions go fast with less pain for the customer
>You can't beat the cost
>Unattended access is very easy to setup and initiate when appropriate

I have used this product for years with amazing reliability and very little need for technical support. The billing is very accurate and you just can't beat the price. I do a monthly subscription because that is what my company prefers. With a yearly I could save more.

I work with other companies when their support is required and use their remote access software. After seeing many that are on the market, FixMe.IT is by far the best one I've seen.

This product makes my job possible whether I'm working from my home office or I'm on the road. A cafe hot spot or hotel internet is all I need to take care of my customers.

Inconvénients

The only current downside is when I remote in with my new laptop the window for viewing the customer's screen is very small. I contacted customer support and they responded very quick to let me know they are working on this one.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I have been using FixMe.IT for several years and it works excellent for remote support...

Publié le 24/01/2018

Makes my life easier to fix things for clients instead of trying to walk them through or have them describe error messages.

Avantages

Ease of use and the ability to setup unattended access clients. The ability for it to run as a service so that users do not need to be logged in for unattended access to work and you can easily switch between windows users on a machine without having to reconnect.

Inconvénients

Current inability to rename groups of unattended access machines.
Inability to search on group names in filter list (filter only works on machine names).
Inability to have systems on low bandwidth connections reduce.
Would like confirmation option when clicking to share *MY* desktop with end user (blue button, because I have accidentally clicked that button when trying to click the yellow one and there is no way to back out before first sharing your desktop with the end user).
No OSX/MacOS support.

Nigel

Support using FixMe.IT

Publié le 11/12/2019

Good to excellent

Good to excellent

a) It is extremely light
b) It provides a great number of Unattended clients.
c) Unlike the major competitors software, it does not crash on Win 10 updates
d) About 1/3 of the yearly cost of the major competitors offerings

Inconvénients

a) When the client has customized their screen, is not always easy to see the download meter. For example, if the client's screen has a dark background, the meter is almost impossible to determine.

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My experience has been fantastic. I can put it on my home machine and work machine. I

Publié le 19/12/2017

I can control my customers much better when they need help.

I can control my customers much better when they need help.

Avantages

I like that I can Sort the unattended Machine by Customer. I also like that it does not use a browser to connect to the customer

Inconvénients

Not Much- I think that they can work on the multi screen function a bit
When there are multi screens the resolution is way too small.

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your feedback! Have you already tried our new scaling features? Here's a short video that shows how they can help you adjust the size of the remote screen: https://youtu.be/NoryfEpF-CE For instance, if you're working on a remote desktop that has a much smaller screen resolution than yours, you can either scale it to window and then resize it according to your preferences, or choose the Optimal View option (this one automatically calculates the optimal settings based on your and your client's current screen resolution).

Regards,

Craig

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Publié le 21/08/2018

Avantages

I like that the program does not need to be installed on the customers computer. It connects fast and allows for support

Inconvénients

Sometimes when connecting to customers widows of programs open behind other windows. So this makes you minimize other windows. Also that it temporarily installs in the temp folder. If Windows security is set to not allow this the program cannot be used.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being our valued customer! If the app opens behind other windows, simply click on the FixMe.IT taskbar to make it active - this way you won't have to minimize other windows. Regarding the installation of the Client app, it is downloaded to the temp folder by default. If you need to permanently install the FixMe.IT Client app on the remote user's PC, you can use one of the options described here: https://docs.fixme.it/features/installing-client-application-on-a-remote-computer

Bob

• Support client

reliable, fast, easy for me and my customers to use

Publié le 29/06/2018

Avantages

The service's reliability is very good- near 85 percent of connections without any loss of connectivity during sessions.

Inconvénients

The loss of connectivity during sessions, once a loss occurs, seems to recur often. These losses effect me sometimes often.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Sorry to hear that you've been running into frequent connectivity issues lately. FixMe.IT guarantees a fast and stable connection to any machine located in any environment, so normally working with the application shouldn't result in any dropped connections. Please reach out to our support team at support@techinline.com - they'll provide all appropriate assistance with getting these issues resolved.

Rich
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

Great value for the money but lacks a very helpful feature

Publié le 14/06/2018

Avantages

For the most part, the software works very well. I have been able to connect to nearly all of my client computers. I do like the ability to have a person for to fixme.it and start a support session for a "one off" support call.

Inconvénients

I'm still waiting for the ability to have multiple logins (not simultaneous) for a single account. I need to be able to give a specific person access to a group of client computers for remote support. I.e. If I have groups named Client A, Client B, and Client C, I want to another person be able to log in with their email and password and have access to Client C computers. There is also a minor issue of some sort with Server 2008. On a regular basis I am not able to connect to that computer. It appears the connection works but I never get the screen for remote access. When that server is rebooted I have access for a few days but then something happens and I can only RDP to that server.

Réponse de Techinline

Hi Rich, Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being our valued customer! Regarding the issue with Server 2008, please submit a ticket to support@techinline.com so that our support team could investigate the issue and provide any necessary assistance. Best, Dan | Techinline

Scott

Fast, Easy Connections at an Affordable Rate

Publié le 26/09/2017

Fast and easy remote connections to clients needing help along with unattended access clients that need ongoing or after hours support.

Avantages

Simple, Quick and Easy connections to remote clients needing help. With other software the installation of a remote support utility takes too long, and IMO, shouldn't be installed at all. We need to connect, do our work, and disconnect without having to deal with install issues on top of the problems we are connecting in to fix. TechInLine lets me do just that with a run-only version of the connection utility, while still offering expanded options including an unattended access client.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best remote desktop software I have used to date.

Publié le 04/05/2018

Avantages

Easy to set up unattended access
Useful UI on remote host as well as master computer.
Super fast connection speed over LAN and even over the net.

Inconvénients

Can only have one unattended license per remote computer.
Can only have one expert client oen at the same time.

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer!
Regarding the ability to open multiple expert apps at the same time, I would say that this is more of a licensing question rather than a con. Our licensing is based on concurrent technicians, which means that you can open only one expert app using your account at a time. To have it opened on multiple machines at once, you will need more licenses. However, you can share your account with others if needed (provided that you're not using it yourself), create sub-logins and run as many concurrent sessions as you need to.

Simon

ICT North Limited experience

Publié le 14/05/2020

It has been a good platform for us and has given us the ability to carry out remote support to our clients and connect to servers that we manage daily

Avantages

It is reliable, easy to direct end users to install and connect, cheaper than TeamViewer.

Inconvénients

Wider support for Mac OS, Linux, Chrome and Android would be handy. Very limited with windows devices only especially when many of our schools are going cloud based and Chrome devices are increasing in the education sector where tighter budget means cheaper and simpler devices are called for i.e Chromebooks.

FixMe.IT

Publié le 26/04/2019

So far it has been a very positive experience. New features are always getting added and it's a tool that I used every day all day for providing IT services.

Avantages

Having a centralized database of all of our customers. The ability to install unattended access when needed and the ease of putting a desktop shortcut on the users account to easily allow them to double click it and then give us the ID number.

Inconvénients

Not having the ability to lock the keyboard and mouse from the end user when working on their PC and they think they can keep working while you fix the issues they contacted you for.