Avis sur Redbooth

Redbooth

Logiciel de gestion de projets

4.5/5 (49 avis)

+3 years using it. Always helped, but with a pinch of frustration.

Publié le 24.05.2016

Avantages

Incredibly versatile, one-man-band type of collaboration software.
It ties communication tools (HD videoconference and chat) with task management (recurring tasks, subtasks, ...), project management (lightweight Gantt chart, workload view and time tracking), all native, in one package. It also features native Android and iOS native apps.
These work well for keeping in touch with the team and create/update tasks.

This is specially important for teams who are dispersed (different cities, different timezones, ...).

While you can easily spend hundreds of dollars on different softwares for different purposes, Redbooth ties it all together in one.

Inconvénients

They've been through a lot of changes over these 3-4 years and they don't seem to have found their core yet.

The UI still looks something out of the first drafts and doesn't look polished or slick like other players in the collaboration space like Asana or Slack.

The Dashboard is somewhat useless and just mimics a prettier email inbox while having the same behavior. Their premise of replacing email is a bit doubtful.

Lots of potential, but doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very intuitive online project management tool for high productivity team working.

Publié le 08.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

High control over project related tasks. Productivity improvement. Thousand of hours saved.

Avantages

Redbooth helps to organize the entire team. Task related, always on schedule. Great user-friendly interface constantly evolving. Data stored in the cloud, access from any place and device. Android and iOS supported app. Very fast and professional support. Free collaboration possible for external clients via e-mail. Integration with many popular apps and services. Chrome and gmail connection. Many reports available. Zapier and API support for multi connection and automation across different platforms.

Inconvénients

Really hard to find any. Any functionality that is not available directly inside Redbooth may be find and implemented from different aps via API support or Zapier.

Great User Interface, Intuitive with Many Features

Publié le 13.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The UI has changed a bunch over the last few months. It is now responsive and has icon placement pretty much where you'd expect to find things. The chat is helpful. Task templates make a great boilerplate for similar tasks, perhaps the checklist used to add a new user to your system. It is a bit expensive and the mobile app doesn't currently work well to remember who you are logged in as if using Google SSO.

Avantages

Mobile app, alerts, responsive website.

Google SSO / Mobile App design and price

Top Combination of Substance and Style

Publié le 18.06.2015

Avantages

Redbooth help keeps our larger teams moving forward; creating a central repository of information.

There are many task managers out there - and I surveyed about 20+ of them before settling with Redbooth.
Redbooth offers a robust feature set, while staying simple and easy on the eyes.

We found actual adoption and usability being a big stumbling block when we started to actual start to implement a company wide task tracker. We had tried Asana - but it's graphic design and complexity never allowed it to take hold. Redbooth is so quick to pick up that people actually like using it.

For a single feature - I like the "Task to Email".

Inconvénients

I think the ability to assign a subtask with a date could be useful.
I would also like to be able to duplicate complete Projects.
Small issues really.

Redbooth is the BEST project management software I've ever used

Publié le 15.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Have been using Redbooth for about 3 years now, started with just myself and my freelance work, now it's for my small business managing about 4 people and client proofing as well as milestones and work to give out to our social media team and designers.

Avantages

Easy to use, incredible desktop and phone app, it's constantly updated, great tutorials and webinars.

Inconvénients

Wish timing integration was done a little better

Awesome Task Management Software

Publié le 08.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love Redbooth. It has completely transformed how my organization runs. We effectively use workspaces, tasks, and assignments to track all KPIs and current projects. The accountability and help the tool provides is great. I also love Redbooth Meetings for an easy video chat and screen share.

Avantages

Ease of use and elegant design

Inconvénients

I can't have my assistant schedule a Redbooth Meeting for me.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great way to keep track of task!

Publié le 10.10.2017

keeps me organized

Avantages

I get lost at times when trying to keep track of all the task i am set to do for our company. Redbooth allows you to keep track and mark off your task once completed. You can even mark them as high importance so they are at the top of your list! You can have many categories so you can keep track of your task for each department or section you are working on.

Inconvénients

You have to check daily. I wish they would send you reminders by email on task that are upcoming or due on the day or even over due.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I use Redbooth daily to keep track of projects. It has been easy to coordinate projects with my cowo

Publié le 17.10.2017

Avantages

I like that I get email notifications when coworkers make notes to a task and I can reply to the email and my comment automatically gets put on the task.

Inconvénients

You can't sort your tasks on the dashboard and you can't have the same task in multiple workspaces unless you copy the task but then the comments don't follow.

Asana, but better

Publié le 06.03.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Switching to Redbooth distilled my typical workflow into one simple interface. Video conferencing is more intuitive and more flexible than Skype, and having the smartphone and iPad apps makes transitioning from office --> home office --> being on the go completely seamless from the collaboration side. I never feel out of the loop and can stay in touch with the rest of the team wherever I am.

As far as ease of use - the interface gets an A+ for being intuitive. If you are a heavy Evernote user this interface will make sense to you.

Pros:

- HD video conference with chat and screen share is the best of Skype & Join.me, all inside one system
- communicates with Google Calendar
-toggles between multiple organizations easily
- tagging feature - excellent within a large team
- HD video conferencing works with users and non-users via link sharing - huge bonus
- easy file sharing without email or Dropbox
- reporting feature for a bird's eye view of task management
- optional recording on HC video conferencing - this is great for creating training material, explaining complex projects that need review, or creating video content

Cons:
- Looking forward to additional HD conference features but thus far this is the best collaboration tool I've used

Support client

usefull tool to increase productivity

Avantages

easy coordination of remote workers and very easy taracking of the work progress in a different projects

Inconvénients

lack of possibility to customize my own workspace an adjusting location of particular parts of the dashbord to fit my own prefferences and needs

Love redbooth

Publié le 14.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Really like the task comments and assigning to different ppl

One of Top Project Management Platforms Out There

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19.03.2018

Avantages

I used redbooth early in its development and watched it grow and add features over the years. Redbooth is probably the most complete project management tool from a communication, project, report, and visualization perspective. It makes it incredibly easy to follow a project as a manager and invite external stakeholders into the process. I've used Asana, Basecamp, and a handful of other tools, but I found that Redbooth made it the easiest.

Inconvénients

Overall, I very much like the software and all of its features. However, the price is the biggest thing I push back on with Redbooth. It is incredibly expensive as you add more members and makes it relatively inaccessible for SMBs.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

great way to keep project schedules organized, still needs work

Publié le 13.05.2018

Avantages

its a really useful way to keep my teams projects organized by schedule dates, with comments, assignments and reports.

Inconvénients

missing scheduling by time and not only date. Also the ability to show you a task everyday if you scheduled it for an entire week and not only to show it on the delivery date.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I found this software really helpful for my daily planning and managing my time.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The greatest benefit is that it helps to clearly organize my day.

Avantages

I found that interface is very intuitive and user friendly - it is easy to find current, finished and related tasks.

Inconvénients

I found dashboard to be difficult for me to modificate and personalise for my own needs and requirements.

Easy to adopt for teams

Publié le 27.10.2017

Avantages

Helps us work together on client projects and let our client know the progress on projects. Also love their integrations

Inconvénients

Try to add more third party integrations. Make the tool a little cheaper for smaller teams. Apps can be better

great coordination tool

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

knowledge of the progress on several different projects

Avantages

i like the connection with the email , and task assignment

Inconvénients

maybe the tons of email with problem to properly show it on the screen, each time we need to download picks for each email

Great Project Management for Small Businesses

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 11.07.2017

Avantages

-I like the idea of creating project boards and having everything visually laid out.
-It's really easy to see who is assigned to what task, assuming everyone has uploaded profile photos.
-It's easy to see what you need to do at a glance, as well as everything that has been completed so far.

Inconvénients

-I don't like having to scroll left/right to see all of the open tasks. If your project has a lot of tasks, you could be scrolling quite a bit. Left/right scrolling just feels off to me.
-I wish the desktop application would stay open when you close it, like Slack.

7.0/10

Redbooth for Virtual Business

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 08.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love that Redbooth enables all of my virtual employees to stay connected. Love the advantage of being able to invite just the people necessary to different groups.

Avantages

Love the versatility of being able to invite selected people to view particular topics

Inconvénients

The invite process could be a little smoother rather than having to reply to an email

7.0/10

Redbooth is an excellent, easy to use, all-inclusive project management app.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 24.08.2017

Avantages

Redbooth keeps a record of all conversations, archived, and future tasks. The search bar is so easy to use and makes navigating the space simple.

Inconvénients

Saving dates and assigning tasks to people can be tricky if you don't double check to make sure you accurately clicked on the right spot. The buttons are not very forgiving.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Everything you need to work together in one place

Publié le 25.04.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Before finding redbooth, I used a string together toolkit of other products to collaborate with my teams: email, trello, gchat, go to meeting, and none of them worked very well. I was constantly forgetting which tool contained which document or task- and version control in email is a nightmare.

So glad I found Redbooth. As a consultancy, I work with different teams on different projects. I'm able to set up custom projects for each client, assign tasks and track the progress.

Redbooth has helped make my teams more productive because everyone knows who's in charge of the next action item. I also work remotely a lot of the time, so being able to stay in touch with my teams on daily video calls with the conference call feature, or ask a quick question on chat is really helpful.

On top of that, it's a really slick UI, with an awesome mobile and desktop interface.

Best Solution

Publié le 15.06.2016
Provenance de l'avis

I did quite a bit of research on my own of different project management sites and apps, and Redbooth was the only option that had the scope of features I needed for a reasonable price. I use an Android mobile device and an Apple computer. My clients typically are on an iOS mobile device and PC computer. Redbooth features are simple and concise enough that I can quickly and efficiently navigate through, but with plenty of functionality. I am in an email-heavy industry and Redbooth will allow us to operate more efficiently with the internal messaging commenting/status features which will also reduce email volume.

Avantages

Functionality and features for PC, Android and Mac/iOS platforms. Calendar sharing. Internal messaging and simplified workspaces.

Inconvénients

Administrator settings are slightly tedious.

Support client

This product is easy to use and simple.

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 10.10.2017

Avantages

This product is easy to use and simple. You are able to create work spaces and reports. The workspace feature helps sort different project easily and the reports help keep thing in track.

Inconvénients

This product is helpful in task management and sorting different projects but I personally would like to see some more features that help keep to the PMI framework.

Great user experience

Publié le 10.11.2010
Provenance de l'avis

I have been using Teambox for the last couple of months. I'm in the process of starting up a business and, with partners, employees and clients all over the world, Teambox has been an invaluable tool in keeping everybody connected, staying on top of projects and sharing knowledge, ideas and inspiration amongst the team.

I've tried other project management tools but Teambox by far is the most user-friendly ? it's actually pleasant to use! The team behind Teambox is extremely supportive and approachable, they actually feel like collaborators rather than some anonymous corporate body. Teambox is revolutionising the way I manage my work, my business, as well as my personal projects. I recommend it without hesitation.

Great solution - keeps me and my team focused and productive

Publié le 23.06.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Redbooth has it all - a virtual workspace for my team, task management, chat and video conferencing. Before I was using a combination of to-do lists, spreadsheets and emails to manage my work but it wasn't very effective. The dashboard and tasks help me know what high priority things I need to get to first. I can also easily track what my team is working on, so nothing falls through the cracks.
My team uses the chat and video conferencing capabilities constantly. I can ping my co-workers for quick answers or hop on a video call with remote team members. It's all included in Redbooth, so it's a huge plus!

Positive experience

Publié le 06.07.2015

Avantages

The ability to stay on top of tasks, no matter how small, and keep all teams on the same page.

Inconvénients

I do not have any negative comments at this time; it's been a big help overall!