Goldie

Planificateur de rendez-vous pour les spécialistes de la beauté et du fitness

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

892 avis

Grace
Grace
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great App

Publié le 06/04/2022

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

Avantages

That it helps keep me organized. I love how easy it is to access.

Inconvénients

That I can't access it on the computer. It would really help if this was available on computer as well.

Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

Very helpful

Publié le 29/08/2023

I have love this company and have been using this software to help me with my business for over 5 years.

Avantages

Goldie helps me run my business smoother and adds a professional touch to the process. I don’t know what I would do without it.

Inconvénients

I love the rate I am paying now, however, I think it’s a HUGE jump in price if I need to add on another employee to the book scheduling. For what I pay right now in year is the same cost of 2 months to add one just 1 employee! I am really hoping there will be a more affordable option in the very near future.The mass communication doesn’t provide privacy feature that keeps other clients from seeing each others numbers. Needs a feature similar to email where it can blind copy contacts. Wish there was a follow-up text to go with the reminder after those confirm. I send it manually right now. It would be nice to have an auto response feature similar to other platforms (ex. Facebook messenger).

My Music Staff

Pourquoi choisir Goldie

I needed something with more features to help me with reminders and more.

iCloud et Google Calendar

Price
Philip
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

First time user

Publié le 08/01/2021

I'm a new user and we are on lockdown so salon will not be open for a period of weeks due to covid lockdown !!

Avantages

I used phorest before and this is my first time using this app im going to use it for a period of 6 months when salon re‐opens to compare it with reports etc

Inconvénients

It is limited in the amount of reports it gives on a daily and weekly basis , I would like to see graphs on this system, and daily printouts also

Phorest

Pourquoi choisir Goldie

Its about cost reduction and been prudent with my finances

Phorest
Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Useful, does what i need!

Publié le 03/11/2023

Very good, though with expected teething issues getting it all set up exactly the way i want it to work

Avantages

The ease of booking, as well as being able to send reminders and charge a deposit for appointments . Customer service has also been excellent - rapid response and helpful answers

Inconvénients

The PC version is still a bit glitchy, so some things have to be done on the mobile platform. It would also be useful if it automatically removed appointments if the deposit has not been paid in a preset time frame.

Rachel

Great service

Publié le 18/08/2023

I've had an amazing experience. I love the new online booking feature. It was definitely worth the wait. I also love the option to completely customize your text reminders and confirmations. Ultimately that was the selling point for me on picking this application originally but I've been so happy with my choice and they just keep adding great and useful features.

Avantages

I love the reminder/confirmation service

Inconvénients

I wish there was more online booking features, such as adding a short description to the service's or changing the layout of service's with headers etc. Being able to save clients card on file on my end.

Stosha

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Completely satisfied

Publié le 15/08/2023

Overall great app

Overall great app

Avantages

I love being able to take card payments. Customer database and history as well as seeing what services customers must receive

Inconvénients

Mass market messages should not come from my cell number on the pro version. I should be able to have pictures next to my service options so customers can see my work.

Booksy et Schedulicity

Pourquoi choisir Goldie

Pricing and fees access and accessibility issues

Booksy

Price, accessibility, constant upgrades
Merari

Goldie is great!

Publié le 02/12/2023

very good i really like it and very affordable

very good i really like it and very affordable

Avantages

how affordable it is when youre barely starting out in your busines!

Inconvénients

i cant really find stuff when looking for them

Sarah

Great so far

Publié le 01/01/2024

Avantages

The automated messaging for reminders is fantastic. Having the ability to add locations in and click directly to gps makes going from one appointment to the next easier and faster.

Inconvénients

So far there isn't much to dislike. Ideally a feature to send clients notes and photos would be amazing for the dog groomers of the world but other than that the app works great for what we need at this time and its not insanely expensive which is great when starting out with a limited budget.

Lizeth

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Publié le 13/02/2024

100% hands free for clients to book! Super easy

Inconvénients

You have to use the payment method that they use

Sandy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good Agenda

Publié le 07/02/2024

Avantages

easy to schedule, list services and reminders

Inconvénients

schedule, very very easy to list my services

Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Art

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Appointfix is a business necessity!

Publié le 04/02/2021

Avantages

The best about Appointfix is the amazing customer service. I have used them since 2017, they have expanded and become more popular since then and they have never lacked , only kept improving! Each customer service rep makes me feel like I am not talking to a robot or a computer, and they always follow up! Their software is the best, and I can sleep at night knowing that all of my reminders for my customers are going through and there is never confusion. I have my clients history there, and I also did not have to pay extra when the app increased in price , as I was “grandfathered” in with my original price which is great customer service and appreciation as well. I always have and will continue to recommend this program! It was a game changer for my tattoo business and my clients are ALWAYs impressed. Thank you so much Appointfix!

Inconvénients

My least favorite thing about this software, is that I can’t go to it on my computer, only a tablet or phone.

Natasha

Easy Bold!

Publié le 22/01/2021

I have been using this app since we came out of lockdown in Oct 2020 and I moved from working for a large Sports Medicine Group to my own home based solo practice. I discovered the app on google play, and after observing many other booking Apps, Appointfx was the most appealing. I am a Visual Person. The simple block colours in the app make it easy to visualize and comprehend. I love this app as it it incredibly easy to use and my clients find it incredibly user friendly. At least 4 of my clients, so far have chosen to work with the app because of it's visuals and efficiency.

Only draw back was when I lost my phone the other day and could not view my appointments on the PC. HOWEVER... I sent an email to support and was delighted to see that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my support) had taken a screen shot of my appointments for me! Service and support are second to none! I have worked in the service of others for over 30 years. Having such enthusiastic help really makes a difference when investing in a product, and it is the reason why I chose to stay with the app. I hear that the PC version will be launched this year. I look forward to the PC launch very much.

Great work people! Your app is the best by far!

Avantages

Visuals are simple, bold and easy to comprehend (please never change). The App is very easy and reliable to use. All of my clients have given excellent feedback on it's efficiency.

Inconvénients

Being unable to access the app via PC is very frustrating. Especially when you have misplaced your phone. When this is fixed, I will become premium.

Pourquoi passer à Goldie

Bold Colour/Visuals and Simplicity : all other products where too busy, messy and dull
Emily Jean

Hair salon

Publié le 19/07/2021

My business runs smoother, and appears more professional by using this app. I’m a one person show, so having something simple to set up and operate from my side, and also be simple to use for my clients, is integral.

Avantages

I like that it’s free, and covers all the areas I need in order to run my business: online booking, client notes, simple and straightforward set up of services, calendar syncing

Inconvénients

The “time off/book event” buttons are annoying in that once you click them, they send you to a random date/time selection, rather than the specific day and time you have clicked on to book off.

Beccy

Life made easier

Publié le 04/04/2022

Avantages

I love appointfix for many reasons, it's easy to use with many benefits from reminding customers, eliminating missed appointments to being able to create financial reports for the financial year end!

Inconvénients

There is a small issue with Facebook and the booking online connecting but I suspect the fault lies more with Facebook rather than Appointfix

Savvy Pet Spa

Pourquoi passer à Goldie

Appointfix was simpler to use and better value for money
Gricelda

Love it!

Publié le 19/05/2021

I love how easy it is to use. I am not good with techy stuff so this is easy to use, very customizable and has all the features i need for a very inexpensive price. Would highly recommend.

Avantages

I love the easy to set up automated text reminders

Inconvénients

I love everything about it! There's nothing i would change.

Anh
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Appointfix is a Great Booking App

Publié le 02/05/2022

This has made booking my clients so easy. It helps me keep track of my clients and their appointments. Online booking is also a very convenient way to gain clients without having to talk on the phone all the time.

Avantages

The ability to list your own services and prices is so easy. Everything is simple and easy to understand. It now syncs to your social media platforms making it easier for clients to book online, all on one website.

Inconvénients

They should make it so that you are able to edit through a computer and multiple devices. It's only available on phones and on 1 device per account. I also believe it should have a calendar syncing option in case something happens to your phone. You don't want to lose all your client info and appointments.

Wix et Square Payments

Pourquoi passer à Goldie

It was free, and for a newly established company, that was important. I like the online booking option and the service list i was able to create
Cha
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

5 stars

Publié le 27/07/2020

Customer care and service really stood out for me, and thats what brought me here writing this review. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have worked tirelessly to help me through the app. He even followed up with another email to check in and make sure I could navigate through the app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are still working hard to help fix this minor issue mentioned above. No matter the result, I appreciate your efforts and concern shown toward small businesses. Fixed or not, I had a positive experience and would still recommend appointfix to others.

Avantages

Its simple to use, makes sending messages much easier. For a over a year I have used and tried and tested many scheduling apps but I have only stuck with appointfix. I've had no issues, and I have enjoyed the app experience. I have happily reccomended to many others who were starting their own business and still do so.

Inconvénients

Minor issue, which is currently being looked at. After declining an appointment, you can no longer find the customer details unless they reply the email.

Ken
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Best Appointment Manager I've Seen

Publié le 30/10/2020

Because we have the app on 2 iPhones and they update each other over the internet, we are able to keep accurate changes updated on appointments. The therapist can make a patient's next appointment during the session, and the office (me) gets the info right away. And vice versa. It saves us a lot of time and effort. I can even take a patient's phone call by cel phone out of the office, book an appointment, and the therapist has it in her app right away. Eliminates a lot of problems with double-booking.

Avantages

The week-on-a-page interface is helpful, and rather unique among calendar & appointment apps. It's exactly what we need for mental health office visits, which are always 60 minute, usually weekly appointments. We tried one that had drag-and-drop feature (which was nice), but it was unreliable, and there was virtually no help available from the app designers. Appointfix is extremely stable, works as intended, and the customer service is absolutely the best. You interact by email, because of the time difference between U.S. and Europe where they're located, but they give prompt, personal attention to your issues every time.

Inconvénients

All my appointments are green. It's not a big deal, but I might enjoy picking another color. Drag-&-drop would be a nice feature, as long as it doesn't reduce the stability of the app--I wouldn't want that. So, if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Muna
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Appointfix an excellent scheduler for pernal trainer

Publié le 21/11/2019

We have used Appointfix to improve personal training scheduling. We used to have a google calendar of the training schedules with google reminder. However, we were facing challenges such as clients do not show up without cancelling the session, clients arrive late, sometimes two clients appear in the same time due to confusion on timing. And for us it was difficult to send a reminder to clients individually because of the volume of clients. We noticed that these challenges are disappointing our clients and become a frustration to us. That was when we started looking for some tool that can assist us. We searched many apps and we found Appointfix solved all our challenges.
By using Appoitfix app all our clients receive automatic notification personalized to their situation (some like 1-hour earlier notification, some like a day earlier notification, and personalized motivational messages), we get confirmation or cancelation notice, it has user friendly dashboard where we can glance at it and know what the day, week or month calendar looks like.
Appointfix is not only a great App but run by a team of caring people who are ready to help. There are so many apps these days but not common to have caring people behind it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us setting up all the automatic messages and calendars and he was excellent support in answering all our questions and requests.
The Premium plan costs 140 ZAR ($10) per month, this plan will organize your calendar and automated messages but th

Avantages

Appointfix is the right App that addressed all our challenges. It is user-friendly and affordable. The support team are excellent.

Inconvénients

The cost can be a bit reduced so that it can be used widely.

Timothy
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

What I really like about Appointfix

Publié le 19/11/2019

I like being able to manage communication about appointments so quickly and easily.

Avantages

I will not go into the standard features of the software which are great, because you can read about them elsewhere. I will just mention that when I used to send out reminder texts the traditional way, there was always a chance a could get the time wrong and really mess things up. There is zero chance of this happening. I really like sending out the reminders so quickly but it still looks like a personally written message rather than a corporation style reminder. I also like there are many different messages I can send out, so valuable in the middle of the day when I am busy but need to get certain information out to new clients who have just been booked into the appointment calendar.

Inconvénients

I have the schedule set up for hourly appointments so that the entire day will fit on my phone screen. However, setting up appointments that are on the half hour takes a few more screen gestures. I also wish the program had a "go to today" button.

Dionna

Great app over all

Publié le 14/08/2023

Overall, it is a very good app. I would highly recommend in the updates just keep making it better.

Avantages

It is very user-friendly and easy to maintain. Definitely keeps your schedule straight.

Inconvénients

For a small business of only one person I wish the pro premium was in the budget so that it would send automatic text reminders

MoeGo

Ease of use and price
Samantha

Love it!

Publié le 23/08/2023

Good! Besides the bug glitches every so often. But it’s a newer app so I understand.

Avantages

Love the ease of using this app. Everything is very self explanatory for both the user and the client. Doesn’t complicate things but has enough features for someone running a salon/beauty studio. They’re also always updating the app to make it better which i appreciate!

Inconvénients

Wish there was more customizable questions to ask clients while they book. Right now there’s really only one but I could use the ability to add a few more! Also wish I could adjust the amount of services per client without physically adding more. Like plugging in a number or something next to the service. I also wish you could change the number that the automated texts are coming from. It goes from my personal number rather than my google voice number. I also wish I could integrate it with honey book since I use that for my brides. Would love to use the two together!

Toula
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

Highly recommend

Publié le 09/12/2020

Avantages

Im a cosmetic tattooist and I was introduced to Appointfix over 1 year ago and can honestly say I have never looked back. It’s made my life so much easier to have my client database, my appointments, client history, the ability to generate revenue reports and have the option to send mass marketing messages to my clients all in the one app.
Apart from the fact that I cannot recommend Appointfix enough, the customer support/service I have received is exceptional.

Inconvénients

The only thing I think I would like to see in the future is to be able to use this software on my P.C and have the option to send marketing material via email.

Fresha
Todd
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to navigate

Publié le 17/08/2023

Avantages

It’s super easy to use and the sync from my phone to iPad is nice.

Inconvénients

There isn’t a place to save an address under client details. You have to click on a past appointment to see their address.

Nige
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

A money saver / earner

Publié le 01/06/2020

I've known and used Appointfix since early days, and indeed benefitted greatly from a free for life upgrade to Premium. This does not affect my review however, as if the product was defective I would've moved on a long time ago. What started as a very handy tool to manage a busy calendar has become much more of a CSM app and I probably don't use 70% of its features.

One thing remains the same though; Appointfix has cut my no shows to less than 1% - from around 15% - from the very first use. Combine that with great customer service and you have an invaluable product.

Avantages

Seemless integration with Google ensures I can send reminder messages to clients anytime. Customisable messages mean I get my info out to them in their preferred format. There is then a permanent record of communication.

Inconvénients

If anything, it sometimes feels as though it's got more complicated as it's grown - nothing new there of course.