Power-user

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

82 avis

Mogana
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to Integrate and Use with Microsoft Office Tools

Publié le 30/07/2020

Great tool for heavy power point user. Most of the formatting and creating graphs and diagrams can be done under single tab .

Avantages

Most of the frequently used functionality is within on single tab. There is no need to switch tool bars often, therefore saves time and improve the level of attention in the document.

Inconvénients

Not all features are included such as Bold and Italic features

Hi Mogana,
Thanks a lot for your review. It's been a while but I wanted to inform you that you can now find the Bold/Italic/Underline shortcuts directly from the Power-user tab!

Borislava
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

A real productivity tool

Publié le 22/08/2022

This is a great software and I use it both in my personal and business work.

Avantages

I have used many productivity tools, but none can compare to power-user.
This add-in really empowers my PowerPoint presentations and Excel files. I can prepare, design, and format documents, link and update my files with just one click, keeping the track where my linked files are stored and what exactly I have linked from excel to opt. The agenda update options are great as well. I can choose many slide templates and easily adapt them to my needs.
This add-in helping me deliver better documents, while working faster to meet my deadlines within minutes.

Inconvénients

I need to relink my documents when I change the name of my source file.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Hi Borislava, thanks for this great review! Very happy to hear you seem to be liking Power-user a lot.
Regarding your question regarding the link, you should actually be able to update the links after renaming the file if you just open the renamed file before updating! Feel free to reach out if you are experiencing any issue

Haroon
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good Software

Publié le 17/08/2022

Avantages

Ease of use software and integration with other apps.

Inconvénients

Loading time in loading icons and other templates

Thanks for the review Haroon

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Power-user: Helpful tool for Document Generation

Publié le 08/09/2022

Avantages

Powe-user has more helpful and useful predefined templates, icons, images, maps and charts. You can create a own template and use it in other documents. Using the Tombstones you can insert the project reference inside the presentation.

Inconvénients

Power-user has more likable feature other than dislikes. When handling huge data sets in the excel, excel file crashes when Power-user add-on is installed. If the user forget to save or not auto-save is turned on work done in the file may be deleted. Power-user team should address and work on this issue.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Hi, thank you for your review and feedback! Regarding the occasional crash you mentioned, I'd be happy to have a look at it with you. Can you contact us or create a ticket for support on this?

Gajanan
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Power up your skills and power through your work day

Publié le 16/08/2022

My title says it all: I literally power through my tasks and speed up my development time using Power-User. My content quality speaks for itself and it’s rewarding to see my audience react affirmatively to both the quality of content and its design and cleanliness.

Avantages

Power-User offers features that power users of Excel and PowerPoint often find lacking in those products. What would otherwise take 2-4-10 minutes to do or sometimes much longer due to needing to ensure consistency takes only seconds. I love the cleanup features a lot and rely on the shapes arrangements and style copy-paste tools way to much to be using PowerPoint without Power-User. The library is exhaustive and offers fresh ideas to keep content engaging based on audience needs. I know my content gets compared to those by top 5 management consulting companies in style and quality.

Inconvénients

There isn’t much to dislike at all… at one end I could want some features to not be duplicated like some of the shape libraries, but then I have come to like it instead because I set Power-User as my default tab to open. My reliance on Power-User is likely my only challenge, because I find it frustrating that some of my colleagues don’t have it on theirs when I try to help them with some improvements on their content.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Thanks Gajanan, appreciate your feedback! And of course glad to see that you seem to be really enjoying it!

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool to consolidate all key functions

Avantages

It makes editing PowerPoint so much easier by combining all the important functions together.
It also has lots of features to help make your presentation look much better and professional

Inconvénients

There isn't really anything not to like. I do wish I spent more time learning all the other things that it can do because I know there is tonnes of things I don't use.

Thanks for the review!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool to improve your work

Publié le 16/08/2022

I am preparing presentations for my lectures and paper presentations at conferences. Having Power-user enables me to make it I want.

Avantages

Changing the fonts in presentaion
Removing not needed spaces
Additional icons
Changing the language of presentation

Inconvénients

To be honest, I did not find one at the moment.

Thanks for this review!

Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

A requirement for PowerPoint

Publié le 21/08/2022

Avantages

The templates, context menus, icons, and charting increases my productivity with powerpoint 10-fold. It is on my list of things to immediately download any time I get a new computer or refresh my current one.

Inconvénients

There could be better integration with external templating services

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Thanks Paul for your review!

Power tools for O365

Avantages

Extra features, smrt automation, productivity tricks

Inconvénients

Collection of icons, maps, and charts are stll improving,

Thanks for the review

Ragul
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Power-user review

Publié le 23/09/2022

It is very good , we need this in every company

Avantages

It save time by consuming work from our side and their template are very easy to use

Inconvénients

it has small glitches it is very rare but it occurs and it needs to grow more on excel side

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Thanks for your review Ragul!

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing productivity boost for PowerPoint and Excel!

Publié le 03/07/2020

Avantages

Power-user has a really impressive number of features that cover a wide variety of issues that I used to face daily when working with the Office Suite. I am especially fond of the Library that includes thousands of templates and icons to beautify my slides.

Inconvénients

Currently the app deosn't have many features in Word

An Indispensable PowerPoint Add-In

Publié le 27/07/2020

As a trainer and coach in presentation design, I couldn't function without Power-user. I recommend it to my clients.

Avantages

Power-user does what PowerPoint should, but doesn't. Swap Places lets you easily swap in new icons or change the order of elements without having to redistribute. Touch Align lets you put two objects right next to each other. Clean lets you clear out ghost boxes, speaker notes, and double spaces across all slides. The pipette is like format painter, but with the control to only "paint" certain elements of the format. The expanded icon library picks up where PowerPoint's library leaves off. It also has integrated ribbon with the most frequently used PowerPoint functions.

Inconvénients

The Replace Color function holds promise, but is glitchy, especially in a large presentation with lots of colors

Raymond
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Helps me in my job daily and has become a critical part of my workflow

Avantages

I like the quick access to all the various tools - it really helps me become more efficient when doing my work especially when it comes to PowerPoint presentations. The icon and map libraries are also absolutely fantastic.

Inconvénients

The only small issue I’d say is in the “line” icons in the icon library, many of the lines aren’t considered outlines in PowerPoint so I can’t adjust the width, but that’s very minor.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Hi Raymond, thanks for your review! Glad that the tool is really helpful for you. Regarding the Line icons, indeed they are "Line" in terms of visual appearance, but technically speaking, some have just an outline but some use a fill color.

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Global Sales L&D Workplace Products Program Manager

Publié le 17/08/2022

In today's pandemic/more virtual world, Power-user is helping me train, educate, demo and communicate much more effective virtually.

Avantages

What I really like about the software are the templates and design suggestions. I do a lot of presentations and often am looking for more creative ways to make my presentations stand out and be more effective. The templates and design suggestions accomplish that and more. I also like the occasion tips that help me improve my skills.

Inconvénients

I can't really think of any cons except I would have like a little more instructions as a new user.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Thanks Dave for your review! Appreciate the great feedback!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My secret weapon! LOVE & tell all your friends!

Publié le 29/07/2020

Avantages

The ease of use and overall functionality of the tool are by far the best asset. My company has our own MS ppt accelerator program, but it does not even come close to PowerUser! I have been using this tool for years and have forwarded it on to all of our new hires. It has made it's way around our organization :)

Inconvénients

My firm's MS ppt has one feature where you can select a few slides and email out only those slides. That's really the only functionality I think PowerUser is missing in my eyes!

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Hi, thanks for your review! Kindly note that we actually have the feature you were missing, it's located at the very right of the Power-user ribbon!

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Go To PowerPoint Add In

Makes life easy for Power Point

Avantages

Power-User has made the process of building slide decks much smoother. Power-User is one-stop shop for most frequent PP commands, has clean simple layout, and is easy to use. I’ve used this for PP for years, and can’t build slides without it.

Inconvénients

Excel / Word plug in not very useful. **need the PP functionality for Mac** I have both Mac and PC, and would really appreciate using Power User on both.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Thanks Steve, we appreciate the feedback! We have plans for Excel, Word and Mac of course, you just have to be patient :)

Aditya
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A helping hand in presentations

Publié le 02/09/2022

The overall experience has been great, I have asked all of my team members to start using this as it has significantly helped me in preparing better presentations

Avantages

The integrated console that provides all the important tools required at one place really helps in saving a lot of time and eases out the process of making presentations.

Additionally, the various content libraries provided helps in quick usage of graphic to make the presentation more engageing

Inconvénients

File sharing option is only through outlook, while I am using google suite, I have to follow the old-school process to share files

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Hi Aditya, thank you for your review!

Girma
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

My Thought on Power User

Publié le 19/08/2022

I always enjoy using Power-user. I hope your products will grow more and integrate software other than word processing and PPT.

Avantages

The templates are attractive, especially those in PPT.

Inconvénients

I am impressed to use the PPT. It gives templates that make the presentation more attractive. But the template's words are limited. In addition, it will be better to allow users to expand additional features on the existing templates.

Thanks Girma for your review

Nancy
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing graphics with the click of a button

Publié le 19/08/2022

I love Power-user and recommend it all of the time.

Avantages

The library of graphics is amazing. I teach nonprofit people how to teach, and I implore them not to use (or overuse) bullet points. Power-user's library of graphics allows for easy display of information without boring bullet points.

Inconvénients

It is expensive for small nonprofits or independent consultants working in the public sector. There is a public school discount, which is great.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

THanks Nancy for your review. Very happy to hear you seem to like Power-user a lot!

Thy

Hello from Thailand!!

Publié le 16/08/2022

The software makes all presentation easier and more unity in design. I love it!!!

Avantages

All provided icons and the color replacing feature.

Inconvénients

I think it would be great to have the typeface replacing function in here too.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Thy. We do have features for replacing fonts and colors by the way, let me know if you need more info on this!

José
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An excellent software to increase Powerpoint productivity

Publié le 28/07/2020

The times I have contacted the Power-user the response has been very good. The tool works very well and it has become my de-facto default tab for PowerPoint.
It is not cheap but I have not found alternatives at that price range. Good value for money.

Avantages

The Power-user ribbon provides access to resolve most of the tedious tasks I ended up doing everyday. The list of additional functionalities is really good and it keeps expanding all the time.

Inconvénients

Like excel, there are plenty of advanced functionalities that can make your life easier. Unlike excel, there are not many online manuals that explain you how to do that. I dedicate a bit of time to learn about what everything does so I keep improving my productivity.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Hey, thanks for your review!
Kindly note that we have now launched a Support Center with detailed description for each and every feature! Here is the link for that: https://support.powerusersoftware.com/support/home

Shailendra
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing add-in software that saves lot of time

Publié le 08/09/2022

Avantages

I like the image gallery, but also various slide design that I can use to quickly express my ideas. It has saved me time and added to my productivity

Inconvénients

Happy with the software and happy that it is available to me.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Hi Shailendra, thanks for your review!

Claudia

Huge life saver

Avantages

When creating a file that needs to be shared with many people, but customized each time. It may take days, but with power user, you can do it in just a couple of hours!

Inconvénients

So far, I have not found anything I don't like about this tool.

Thanks Claudia!

Rafael
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Amazing apo

Publié le 19/08/2022

Amazing app, I habe saved so much time, I csnnot even imagine it!

Avantages

Saving time in daily tasks, enhancing the quality of my macro sheets

Inconvénients

More tools in excel version is the only thing that I could point

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Thanks Rafael for your review. More will indeed be coming to Excel soon!

Gideon
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Power-user

Publié le 16/08/2022

Overall, I’m happy to have the Power User. It’s nice to have such an add-in that is integrated and is part of the office software and enables fast browsing and implementation of objects that give my documents and presentations a more professional and compelling look.

Four things I like most in Power User are:
1. The generous trying period.
2. The tool is fast evolving and receives both interface and features updates at least on a monthly basis.
3. The overall continually growing quantity and quality of the objects you can select and add to your office documents.
4. The fact that some of the selectable objects to add to a document or presentation are live objects and can be tuned to present exactly what I want them to look like and show.

Inconvénients

What I don’t like is that I need to set Malwarebytes off when installing the Power User update, because Malwarebytes sees these updates as a threat and prevent their installation.

Réponse de Power-user Traduire en français

Thanks for your review Gideon!