NordPass Business

4,5 (28)
Donnez votre avis !
Gestionnaire de mots de passe d’entreprise pour une cybersécurité renforcée.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

28 avis

Stu
Stu
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation

Amazing little password manager

Publié le 01/09/2021

Avantages

All my passwords from Chrome were automatically imported so I didn't need to do any manual adding except for some specific sites where I didn't save the password in the browser. I love the autofill and password generator functions, they really speed up log-ins and sign-ups!

Inconvénients

From time-to-time the auto-fill feature doesn't work and simply opens up the software instead meaning I have to copy/paste the password across. It's only a minor issue but having being used to the great time saver of the auto-fill I certainly miss it when it doesn't work properly

KeePass et Dashlane for Business

Pourquoi passer à NordPass Business

As a user of NordVPN, I was prompted to try out NordPass and I haven't looked elsewhere since. It does everything I need and is great value
Ilenia
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

My Experience With NordPass Business

Publié le 29/04/2024

Avantages

Multi-factor authentication is easy and has amazing cybersecurity features.

Inconvénients

Not a problem as NordPass Business has all features.

Charles
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Had to leave Lastpass due to their abject failure at security

Publié le 19/04/2023

I miss Lastpass's ease of use. There's really no comparison but we could not handle any more of the security breaches on their part. I would go back in a flash if I thought they had control of their problems. As it is, I feel like I am stuck with an inferior product. What prompted this review is that just today, they released software that no longer autofills your password. Feel free to read that again - the password filling software does not fill your passwords in. This is what your software does and somehow you managed to release software that does not do that. Granted support chat told me they will have a fix out tomorrow but....??? On the upside, unlike Lastpass, they haven't left a door open for hackers to get all my passwords. So far anyway....

Avantages

I had used Nord VPN for years and found them to be very reliable and straight-forward.

Inconvénients

It is a very immature product as compared to Lastpass. The auto-fill functions for both passwording and credit card is sketchy at best. More often than not I have to key in my card. For reasons that are still unknown, shared passwords are almost totally unavailable on a mobile device. The last solution I was given was to delete it and add it back. And the problem isn't that it isn't shared - it is inaccessible EVEN if you were the original owner.

Bitwarden

Pourquoi choisir NordPass Business

Their abject failure in securing the single product that needs to be the most secure.

Logiciel antérieur

LastPass

Pourquoi passer à NordPass Business

My previous experience
Saajan
Saajan
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Free version is a great and also includes all main features

Publié le 23/04/2022

Avantages

EXCELLENT! The free version is far better than its competitor's free versions. I have been using NordPass for more than a year, so far a really solid app.

Inconvénients

Good app but the problem can start with the fact that, "IF the app doesn't have the right permissions granted it doesn't auto-fill or save info correctly sometimes".

Shauna
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Very Good, Would Highly Recommend

Publié le 19/09/2023

Very good

Very good

Avantages

It is an easy way to generate good passwords and manage.

Inconvénients

I can't copy and paste passwords into it, only out of it. For example if a password is generated for another site, I have to manually input it into nordpass.

Yin
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Passwords saved AND secured!

Publié le 19/09/2023

There are many free services that will save your passwords and eliminate the hassle of keeping track of them, however the security of these services may be questionable. They certainly don't have the additional security measures provided by Nordpass Business.

Avantages

Nordpass Business not only saves my passwords, it also keeps them securely stored and encrypted. I know that I'm the only person who will have access and I have never lost access to an account since using Nordpass.

Inconvénients

While it isn't terribly expensive, I think Nordpass should come free with the purchase of Nord VPN services.

Arzu
Arzu

Life Saver of the Digital Area

Publié le 19/10/2022

It really feels safe! And the bonus is it's really user-friendly. It has a really trackable dashboard to see all your information from one place.

Avantages

I am happy that I was able to discover many pro features in the 1-month pro plan trial. It really is amazing at storing our passwords and creating new passwords on the fly! It also keeps your personal information for example, addresses, phone numbers, and card information. It means yo do not need to write your address manually all the time when you submit a form.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, sometimes the application makes me log out. I do not why but I think it's because of security maybe. But anyway it makes things a little bit harder. Also, I think the pricing is a little bit high.

Ugne
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A useful, lightweight tool with some issues

Publié le 02/12/2021

I would say its performance is acceptable, given the low price point.

I would say its performance is acceptable, given the low price point.

Avantages

The software is simple & does what it promises. It is significantly better than sharing passwords in Slack from both the security side & the convenience side.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it feels buggy or laggy, passwords do not get auto filled even though you are logged in, then you are forced to restart everything or wait until it starts working. When you copy a password from the app, it also does not always get copied on the first try, and so that makes the experience less smooth.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for password management

Publié le 21/07/2021

Overall, everything works fine, it does the job and you can use it on multiple devices without the need to remember strong passwords.

Avantages

Easy to use software for password management. Password generator is very helpful as well, it generates very strong passwords without the need to remember them. Moreover, it's great that the tool could be used on multiple devices.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there's miscommunication between browser and NordPass. For example, when the password is updated, NordPass doesn't notice that change and you only have old password on the app. Moreover, it doesn't recognise browser extensions. For instance, when you want to use browser extension where you need to log in, NordPass doesn't recognise the extension and it only sees the URL of the website that you're visiting, so it suggests wrong autofill option.

Ariel
Ariel
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use but a bit intense

Publié le 06/12/2023

Avantages

I like how well it works with apps downloaded in my laptop and how fast it’s syncing when i take my mobile.

Inconvénients

It doesnt work well if you also use another password manager. It covers the other and doesnt allow you to choose it. Also it requires an password entry instead of a dactilar passkey

Bryan Jerico
Bryan Jerico

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

NordPass protege tus accesos y contraseñas

Publié le 17/12/2022

Estoy encantado con esta aplicacion, sin duda es la mejor. Me ayuda al proteger mis contraseñas en sitios vulnerables.

Avantages

Que detecte mis contraseñas seguras, antiguas, o pocas seguras y ademas que me avise el nivel de seguridad que tiene cada una de ellas.

Inconvénients

Me hubiera gustado poder administrar mejor los accesos y bajar un poco el precio

NordVPN
Marcelo
Marcelo
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software to secure and manage your passwords

Publié le 23/02/2021

My experience with NordPass has been great so far. I've been using it for a few weeks, after transitioning from another tool and I really find it more user friendly, faster and reliable. Definitely recommended!

Avantages

The software is very easy to use and intuitive. Also, their encryption algorithm is one of the most advanced and safest in the market. Finally, their plans are also very affordable and great for individual users, families and companies.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the auto-fill doesn't work for certain browsers (like Safari on a Macbook). Also, their free trial doesn't allow you to be logged in multiple devices at the same time.

Taylor
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

User Friendly and works great

Publié le 12/08/2021

Avantages

It is very easy to use takes seconds and allows you to change location

Inconvénients

There are some apps that operate slower when this vpn is on

Rosa maria
Rosa maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Mi mejor aliado es NordPass

Publié le 17/12/2022

Estoy usando este software y cada acceso que tengo siempre me avisa desde que dispositivo se ha iniciado.

Avantages

Me gusta que detecte mis contraseñas guardadas y las importe, me encanta como este software protege mis accesos.

Inconvénients

El precio es cómodo pero quisiera que lo bajaran un poco

NordVPN
Shivam
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Nord is always develop best software!

Publié le 09/04/2021

All over experience is amazed ! I love with Nord but I am student so I don't have money to buy this and my parents never buy this for me

Avantages

Just can't believe it ! This is best password manager I use Nord Products every time and this NordPass have really good feature . Nord Pass easily manage your all passwords and credit cards and information's I am using Nord Pass i always forget my all password and then I need to forget it but after i got NodePass I don't need to forget my password ! and its also trustable to use this If you always forget your password so i think this is the best to use this !

Inconvénients

All features good but I think this is expensive for student who always forget password and try to give update's in month week

Tiara
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Most cost effective password safe

Publié le 13/04/2022

Avantages

There is a browser extension for almost every mainstream browser, autofill is great, and there is an emergency recovery mode.

Inconvénients

Compared to other password managers, the features here are pretty limited. Types of entries, number of entries, and certain passwords are constrained, which can be a bit of a let down.

Viche
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great way to ensure your privacy .

Publié le 23/02/2021

Avantages

The connection speed is usually really quick . You can pick IPs from different regions all around the world . Their security protocol is top-notch and gives peace of mind .

Inconvénients

The interface is clunky ,hard to navigate and full of a lot of features I have never had a need to use .

Gwen
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Free for Most Features

Publié le 01/07/2022

NordPass has taken the place of Google for my password storage and credit card vault. The encryption seems safer. I was able to import my passwords, which was a huge plus. Also, I am able to continue to use fingerprints for my log ins.

Avantages

I am finding the free version of NordPass to have everything I need, but if security breech protection is high on your list, then the paid version is one of the most affordable. The free version allows you to install on multiple devices, but you can only log into one at a time.

Inconvénients

NordPass is lacking in its ability to autofill mobile app forms.

Matteo
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It makes you feel safe but with a little bit of effort

Publié le 24/03/2023

Avantages

The fact that it generates new passwords and so you don't have to think about a new one everytime

Inconvénients

It's not so immediate to understand the first times: for example, I didn't learn immediatly that you have to copy and paste the new generated passwords from this application to the one with the new password. I tought the system was more "direct".

Harrison
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Great password manager

Publié le 20/10/2023

Avantages

Keeping a secured file of my most important passwords and log in details. Being able to lock them behind two factor authenticated password wall is massive peace of mind

Inconvénients

The auto recognition and changes of passwords can sometimes feel clunky. Aka creating multiples of accounts for the same site instead of it changing the password

Hannah
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Full featured despite it being the free version

Publié le 15/10/2021

Avantages

I like the ability to securely synchronize the data so I don't have to worry about losing the device where the app is installed which was the issue with my previous password manager.

Inconvénients

Can't complain because it's free. The features provided in the free version are already great. But I feel that the regular price of the full product is somewhat steep so I haven't yet decided to get that.

alejandro
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Nordvpn trusted

Publié le 06/08/2019

better gui and quickly login, the autofill helps a lot to the users to fill forms without show the password

Avantages

excellent software if you want a trust software, quickly login, master password to login, backup in the cloud with a good price, it is good with the autofill if you like it, it has password generator and you can choose the option to generated it with a good security.

Inconvénients

as all the company's then can suffer security risk and lost your info, the fill option can share iinfo if you do not know how to handle it

Hammad

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Good Password Manager

Publié le 09/05/2021

its great application we can generate random password and keep it safe.

its great application we can generate random password and keep it safe.

Avantages

this software is best because we don't need to remember password even you can manage random generated password as well. because we can login with single click.

Inconvénients

as I am using trial version it has some limitation like I cannot use this software all my device at the same time.
and it should be free as chrome and Firefox provide same service free of cost.

Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Ok password tool

Publié le 11/11/2020

Avantages

It works. Nothing fancy, but nothing clearly broken.

Inconvénients

Can it be trusted? There are better alternatives like Bitwarden available.

Federico
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

NordPass

Publié le 27/11/2022

Ottima app , dalla grafica alla funzionalità . La uso insieme per la memorizzazione delle mie password e di altri dati sensibili

Avantages

Software eccellente nella gestione password, in più è integrato in un ecosistema di software .

Inconvénients

Forse il costo anche se giustificato dalla qualità del servizio offerto