Hyperhuman

Video content creation app for fitness professionals & teams

5 /5
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client
5/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Filtrer

• Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The future of fitness & only fitness app you'll need!

Publié le 28/09/2021

My immediate impression with Hyperhuman was that they were going to be a big player in the online content production/monetization space, which is no surprise after I learned their team has worked with some of the top fitness brands globally.

I didn't understand the full capability of the app and oversimplified its purpose/ability until I spent a little more time in it. Other than being able to accept client payment through the app, it's basically an online fitness business app in a box.

I love the metrics feature - both for professional development and b/c the highest performing videos automatically get featured on their website/in the Club app's homepage, so it's an awesome promotional opportunity!

Avantages

Hyperhuman Studio (the pro's app) makes it SUPER simple to begin offering online training or related services (nutrition, physical therapy, yoga, etc.) with zero technical knowledge, and even with no client base if you're just getting started! I love that the AI automatically breaks up my workout videos into individual exercises so the exercises can be reused in other personalized workouts.

The audio guidance voiceover feature is cool, so pros can keep that personal touch even with reusable content.

I love that it's free (for a certain number of workouts/clients) so there's nothing to lose trying it out.

The Hyperhuman team invites pros to offer feedback, and they truly listen to the feedback & implement their users' feature requests. It's obvious they care about what they do.

Inconvénients

It was confusing at first that there are two different apps - Studio for the pros, Club for the clients.

When I first started with it during their beta phase, I encountered a minor bug, but it was very quickly resolved after I reported it. They're now out of beta and looks like they do frequent updates with new features and fixes, so this shouldn't be an issue for most users.

Pros who have a lot of clients will need the paid version, but the ROI is more than worth it.

James

• Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Future of Online Fitness!

Publié le 18/10/2021

I love this app. It has helped me turn my online fitness business around and I'm now doing better than I ever did offline. Like I said, NO CONTEST!

Avantages

I love how it quickly allows me to create video workouts for my clients. Before HH, I was spending hours creating ONE workout and now create roughly ten in an hour. No contest!

I also love how it allows me to be featured in the top trainer/workout category. It means more new clients and more exposure online.

Inconvénients

There are a few bugs that I encountered, but I wrote to customer service and they fixed them immeditaly!