SimplyMeet.me

Découvrez un moyen simple de planifier vos réunions avec SimplyMeet.me.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

68 avis

Dr. Morgan
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Harmonizely is the most versatile calendar program

Publié le 15/01/2019

This is a great program that I plan to keep using for a long time to organize the many calls that I have to do with people in different time zones.

Avantages

Harmonizely solves a problem that no other calendar/scheduler solves: the ability to incorporate and synchronize with other calendar types in addition to the big ones like Google. For example, I use Nextcloud, and no other scheduler program seems to be able to sync with it. Harmonizely does.
For me, everything else is a bonus, but there are some big bonuses: the developer is hyper-responsive to feedback, which is awesome. He implemented several features I suggested within just days. I also find it super easy to use, and likewise for my clients. At the price, it is a great program.

Inconvénients

It is still fairly early stage, so occasionally I have run into bugs, but every time the developer has fixed them quickly.

Ryan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Harmonizely has been the best scheduling software I've used.

Publié le 10/08/2020

Harmonizely has streamilined my appointment scheduling immesely. No more back and forth emails to check schedules. I simply send the link to my booking link, and the person selects a time that works for them. It also automatically creates a Google Meet link at the time of booking which has been invaluable.

Avantages

Harmonizely has a clean interface and is comparable to Calendly. What sets them apart, is the ability to work with almost any calendar system out there.

Inconvénients

Everything that you could ask for in a scheduling software is available. If features are missing, they can be requested on their Trello roadmap.

Calendly, Book Like A Boss et Amelia

Pourquoi choisir SimplyMeet.me

The interface in Harmonizely was much cleaner. The booking landing page both integrates with my website better, and is a nicer user experience on it's own. Additionally, Google Meet video calls are automatically created at the time of booking, which was lacking in Book Like a Boss.

Book Like A Boss

Pourquoi passer à SimplyMeet.me

The developer's quick response to any issues and new feature requests really sets this software apart.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simplymeet.me best work management and scheduling tool.

Publié le 30/08/2022

Simplymeet.me allowed me to better manage, plan my appointments and my work.

Avantages

What I liked the most about this software is its calendar synchronization function in a single interface.

Inconvénients

What I liked least is the fact that it is not easy to use for beginners.

Pourquoi passer à SimplyMeet.me

I chose this software to better plan my work wherever I am.
Meng

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Great features, but lacking in support

Publié le 28/10/2020

Whilst the UI is very clean, there are a few bugs that really made the experience a lot less enjoyable. Example - making changes to a meeting event and the changes not being saved.
The lack of support (have been waiting on a live chat response for about a week now) is frustrating.

Avantages

Custom fields for things like choosing a location is a nice touch.
Having multiple event/meeting types is a fantastic feature.

Inconvénients

No way to synch multiple calendars for assignment to different meeting types.
Very buggy. Changes will sometimes not be saved.
The support is absolutely non existent. This is a major problem, and should be addressed.

Acuity Scheduling et 10to8

Pourquoi choisir SimplyMeet.me

Wanted a scheduler that could use a custom cname.

Pricing and UI
Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Couldn't be more pleased with the system

Publié le 29/06/2022

It has cut down dramatically on the amount of admin time we spent trying to arrange meetings with clients and potential clients. It has also helped the sales team increase velocity and the successful close rate.

Avantages

I love how simple it makes it for customers to arrange a demo time that works for them and for us.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have an integration with our CRM (Capsule) but I know it does it with some others via Zapier.

EU-made scheduling that works with CalDAV Calendar Formats

Publié le 11/08/2020

The fact that we were early adopters of Harmonizely means that we can use incredibly personal URLs for all our meeting types. This looks super pro — and by playing with those URLs we can put a smile on our clients' faces.

Avantages

The team behind this product is really personable and eager to help each user get a maximum benefit from using Harmonizely. I like that they're based in Europe, especially with the European Court of Justice saying that the US-EU Privacy Shield is not enough to satisfy GDPR requirements.
The tool works reliably and most importantly, lets you connect to pretty much any kind of calendar. Most other schedulers only work with Google Calendar, perhaps also Exchange — but not CalDav.

Inconvénients

Switching from a long-established tool like Acuity was a bit of a learning curve. At first, email customisation, screen translation etc. weren't where I expected to find those options. Also, we can no longer offer scheduling via our Facebook page (or at least it's less simple). But overall, those are tiny complaints compared to how well the tool works.

Chris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Avoid the email tag game

Publié le 24/08/2020

Making it easy to set the times you are available and then let people book times and have the calendar managed automatically is a HUGE benefit.

Avantages

I added harmonizely to my website late last year to help with my booking of coaching clients kusing Zoom. Then at the beginning of this year I added the ability for the speakers at TEDxRuakura to book within certain times for me and the other TEDxRukura coaches.
It has saved us so much time and administration (I hate admin!). Plus it is a HUGE plus that it integrates so well with Zoom which we have been using for coaching for the past 4 years.

Inconvénients

I did have some trouble with not being able to change calendars on a per "meeting type" basis. It meant that it would book my TEDxRuakura speakers on my personal google calendar and I had to manually copy it to the shared TEDxRuakura google calendar.

Pourquoi passer à SimplyMeet.me

Price, ease of use, referrals or testimonials.
Koen
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Excellent alternative to Calendly

Publié le 12/08/2020

Especially in these covid-times our meetings now are more online than ever before. With Harmonizely clients are able to book slots for these online meetings, quick and easily.

Avantages

Has all the bells and whistles you need and more. Easy to set-up. Easy to integrate on your own website. Great to be able to change branding and switch languages. Really satisfied with this software.

Inconvénients

I don't have anything negative to point out here.

Dubsado, Calendly et Book Like A Boss

Pourquoi choisir SimplyMeet.me

This product has all the features Calendly has, gives you more for the same amount of money, is better looking and is easier to use.

Pourquoi passer à SimplyMeet.me

It does the job extremely well.
Csaba

A better Calendly alternative

Super satisfied!

Avantages

It's cheaper than many of its rivals, yet it offers tons of great features and various other cool functionalities. Plus, it works like a charm, never had any issue with it.

Inconvénients

Implementation of new features on the roadmap could be faster

Kamran
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The most quick, easy & reliable solution for bookings

Publié le 09/09/2022

Avantages

Quite simple yet powerful. Very much cost effective and amazing features.

Inconvénients

So far, I'm enjoying the solution a lot.

Henry

Scheduling Made Easy

Publié le 28/08/2020

Avantages

I really like Harmonizely, very easy to set up and just the right amount of features you'll actually use.

Best of all it makes scheduling ANYTHING a breeze, no more calling or emailing back and forth trying to find a time that works best for two people to meet.

Now as soon as a potential client is interested and it requires for us to speak further, I just simply share my calendar link with them and allow them to pick a time that works best around their schedule.

Since your able to create your own schedule prior, you already know it will be a good time for you as well.

For those of you who have never used an online scheduling application here's a quick rundown.

You create your available times in your personal calendar. So say you only want to be able to take appointments in your calendar from 12-4pm than those are the times available.

You can specify if they can pick from 30 minute or 45 minute meetings/calls any length of time you choose.

You can also choose a buffer in between meetings incase they run over or if you need to prep between them.

Best of all say you manually add something to your calendar, well Harmonizely will see you added something to your calendar and take those time slots off of your appointment booking page.

This way you don't double book. It will also send an appointment reminder to both parties, and you can have it ask pre-meeting question in your form.

Theres a few more case uses of how to get the most out of it, but that's the gist.

Inconvénients

Nothing that I can see so far. They are continuing to develop more features to the platform and so far nothing has gone wrong with using it.

Jérémy
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A very useful and promising scheduling tool

Publié le 23/08/2020

Avantages

It's clean, useful and easy to set up, and most of it's growing : they seem to be very open to suggestions and want to make the app grow.

Since I am a customer, there were a lot of major updates, functionalities and new integrations with different services to make it the perfect solutions for everyone who needs to plan meetings.

They also offer custom domains for both the scheduling page and confirmation/reminder emails, which help in integrating Harmonizely inside a brand.

Inconvénients

At the time of writing this, there isn't an easy way to integrate the tool on a page of my own making (as a widget for Gutenberg/Elementor/a few lines of code to copy and paste, for example). They do provide access to the API, though, which is great, but I haven't had the time to dig deeper.

Pourquoi choisir SimplyMeet.me

Calendly was too expensive and limiting, Harmonizely was promising.

Saskia
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My go-to tool for appointments

Publié le 10/08/2020

It is very user friendly for both me and my invitees, the customer support responds quickly via chat and - very important for me - invitee-facing user interfaces are available in multiple languages (which is helpful if you, like me, make appointments with both local German and international English-speaking contacts. The only problem: Due to the current situation I wasn't able to use Harmonizely much because my use case is scheduling meetings and appearances at offline conferences and trade shows as a tech writer and speaker.

Avantages

It is easy to set up and to integrate with my websites. I like the different event types for the multiple different categories of meetings I need.

Inconvénients

There isn't much to dislike. Only a small thing: Over half a year ago, I requested the feature of hiding unavailable dates before the first available day so that users don't have to click/scroll so much. That really user-experience improving feature request hasn't been implemented yet, but the developers were at least open to hear my suggestion.

Pourquoi passer à SimplyMeet.me

It was available as a very attractive life-time deal at a time where a big event was approaching for me. It was perfect timing and I didn't want to pay monthly for a Calendly subscription.
Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great online booking software with straight forward interface

Publié le 10/08/2020

Customer service has been amazing with really a pretty solid product.

Avantages

All of the needed features are already built-in and just work. The team is continually building out new features or enhancing others off of what their clients are asking for!

Inconvénients

There are two nice to have features that would help out on administration.

- When you use your own custom URL that it wouldn't check against the Harmonizely url shortner to make sure the name/URL is unique. It should just check agaist the custom URL.
- Being able to manage all of the company's accounts. For example being able to login to team member accounts, tweak settings, copy/duplicate meeting types, etc. We can get around it but some additional features here would smooth things out.

Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Rock-solid integration with usable, quick interface

Publié le 21/08/2020

I'm solving the issue of having to coordinate and offer dates/times for people on my calendar.

Avantages

I loved how it integrated seamlessly with my Google Calendar operation. I operate about 20 different calendars within Google, and some competing SaaS I've tried offers "Google Calendar integration" but limit the number of calendars I can use (e.g. Doodle has a cap of 10). I like Harmonizely because it checks ALL of my calendars for availability, then offers users open times. I additionally like Harmonizely because there are multiple appointment URL's I can offer that offer different time ranges, each with their own settings.

Inconvénients

I'd recommend Harmonizely show all possible times for each day of the week. That way, users can more easily choose from the next 7 days of times. More customization options would be welcome!

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Good riddance E-mail, welcome Harmonizely

Publié le 10/08/2020

I wanted to automate the booking process for quite some time but most solutions only support Google Calendar & iCloud. This product has definetly improved my business.

Avantages

The way it works with my self hosted calender (via CalDAV on Nextcloud) is just wonderful. A client books a meeting (in my case a photoshoot) and it immediately shows up in my calendars, including phonenumber and E-mail address. This totally eliminates the need for any manual and error-prone calendar entries. I especially like, that the automated E-mail messages also include links to cancel or re-schedule booked appointments. This software has not only saved me hours of writing messages but also slightly increased the frequency people book my services.

Inconvénients

I am missing an option to customize the alert time which is 10 minutes by default. Also, it appears that the services are hosted in the United States which may pose a conflict in terms of the GDPR because data is partially stored on their systems (like upcoming dates in the dashboard).

Erica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple to set up and simple to use

Publié le 10/08/2020

We've been able to partially automate our appointment setting function, saving lots of time.

Avantages

Quick and easy to get set up and start using it.

Inconvénients

It would be good to have month calendar view for bookings. (And we're told his is under development now.)

Stephen

Easiest Way For Clients To Schedule Meetings

Avantages

Love the customisation features that are available for the interface (scheduling page) that's presented to clients.
Easy to set up different meeting types.
Easy to integrate with Google calendar and Outlook calendar.
Simple to embed the scheduling page into a website page.

Inconvénients

There is scope to improve the function of displaying a single meeting type as opposed to embedding all active meeting types.

Pourquoi passer à SimplyMeet.me

Colleagues using Calendly identified some functionality issues. Harmonizely just appeared to have an easy to understand interface. Since using Harmonizely, a number of enhancements have been added, which only gives me more confidence that the developers will continue to maintain and improve it.
Geert
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Harmonizely helped me organize appointments

Publié le 13/05/2020

My work involves interviewing a lot of people throughout a couple of weeks. My schedule doesn't allow much flexibility - I usually manage +- 5 projects side-by-side. This leads to loads of scheduling conflicts and back-and-forth emailing. Using a PA isn't always helpful or time-saving.

Harmonizely let me 'open up' my schedule to interviewees and have them pick suitable times. A major time saver on both ends.

Avantages

The integration with my calendar server (CalDAV) was flawless. This is a major plus over the competition.

Users found the process intuitive and needed very little assistance.

Inconvénients

It was sometimes hard to gauge for me if the boundaries I had set around an appointment were actually forced.

Pourquoi passer à SimplyMeet.me

One word: CalDAV. The Calendly devs are notorious for ignoring their customers on this. For some reason they won't support this open standard. Well, more power to Harmonizely because they have it covered.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Harmonizely is the perfect replacement for Calendly

Publié le 11/07/2020

Avantages

The useful features and practical integrations this app got me off my Calendly subscription, two thumbs up.

Inconvénients

Not as mature as Calendly in terms of development, but coming in hot.

Shikhil
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent solution, sturdy and built with quality in mind.

Avantages

Harmonizely makes life easier. We've been using it schedule all sorts of meetings and love the experience.

Inconvénients

Nothing really. The future also looks bright with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sharing mockups of the new UI.

Tim
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Works Perfectly

Publié le 11/08/2020

Harmonizely answered a few questions I had very quickly and have been very receptive to feedback as they have developed the product further. I see new features being added all the time that help make it even better.

Avantages

The software is flexible, easy to deploy and the support from the Harmonizely team is fast and helpful.

Inconvénients

Nothing. the software does what it says and was easy to deploy.

Pourquoi choisir SimplyMeet.me

Value for money and more flexibility around calendars

Pourquoi passer à SimplyMeet.me

Value for money for my scheduling needs.
Joseph

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Switched from calendly, never looking back

Publié le 21/08/2020

Booking with a custom URL, simply and easily. I love it.

Avantages

Easy, feature-rich, never fail software.

Inconvénients

The UI wasn’t perfect when I started, but they’re doing everything right and making every necessary improvement.

Quentin

Simply does the job

Avantages

Harmonizely is easy to use and let me client take their appointment easyle, never had any complain from customers

Inconvénients

Nothing. It does the job it's suppose to do and support is there when I have a question

Book Like A Boss

price
Fin
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Efficient and straight-forward!

Publié le 10/08/2020

Ease of use and convenience in dealing with potential and existing clients.

Avantages

Easy to set up, including the integration with Zoom. Has so far worked without issues.

Inconvénients

Would be good to have a payment processing feature added. I also think the design isn't as sleek as Calendly's branding, but that's not a big deal.

Pourquoi choisir SimplyMeet.me

The AppSumo deal made it an easy choice.