Xtensio

Data visualization and presentation software

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

59 avis

Abby
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great graphic and intuitive tool

Publié le 13/06/2020

My experience with XTENSIO has been pleasant through the selection of beautiful designs that enhance my products and presentations. I've gained a couple of new clients because my content really looks professional, engaging & simple with effortless!

Avantages

The options I have for professional presentations are varied and good enough
Great customer satisfaction, I have received an answer to all my questions in less than 24 hours.
Very intuitive in handling the formats when adding or removing new text or graphic modules

Inconvénients

Sometimes I am frustrated that I cannot get the same characteristics between modules.
The basic plan does not have the option of using more colors.
When we want to paste content from PDF or power point like charts or graphs, it seems a little complicated to make it match the final destination.

Hi Abby,

We are thrilled to hear you were able to land some new clients who were impressed with your Xtensio folios.

Let us know if we can help with anything as you explore more!

Douglas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A very capable and competitive way of creating content

Publié le 16/10/2019

I like Xtensio. For generating content quickly and without a lot of fuss, in specific topical areas, this is my go-to tool. The learning curve is fairly shallow, and as I learn new tricks it is easy to go back and make changes. I have found that over time, lots of things start to look the same - there is an Xtensio "look." This isn't a problem for mostly-internal documents, but I also use other tools to create a wider variety of content.

Avantages

It is modular - if your content needs align with an existing template, it is quick and easy to create a customized high-quality and informative infographic. Wide range of customization options. Things work pretty much as you'd expect them to. Excellent customer support.

Inconvénients

Although there are lots of options, the existing set of templates feels constrained - if they serve your specific needs then you are in luck. If not, you can create a template from scratch but without a lot of guidance.

Alternatives envisagées

Infogram, Piktochart et Canva

Pourquoi passer à Xtensio

Good looking, shallower learning curve, a better fit for business process infographics.

Réponse de Fake Crow Traduire en français

Thank you for the detailed review, Douglas. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear Xtensio has saved you time creating high-quality content!

Kenneth

Xtensio is great!

Publié le 23/07/2022

Xtensio is great and useful.

Avantages

Easy to use. Accessible. Great customer support.

Inconvénients

Hard to move pictures and icons in the exact spot.

Réponse de Fake Crow Traduire en français

Thank you for your great review!

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

If you want hours of FRUSTRATION then this is the software for you

Publié le 21/02/2019

Poor, Frustrating, Argumentative Staff, Lack of Strong Management as clearly they are only interested in grandfathering the service you sign up to so you will sign up to more expensive services, rather than caring about customer experience and quality of product.
My advice - take your money elsewhere.

Avantages

I will say up front that the templates are good - BUT....be prepared for hours of frustration

Inconvénients

Im on the paid service. However, if I want to use a colour I need to look up the hex code and then past it in.
There is no font duplication button similar to that you would find on any Microsoft product, Mac Pages etc.
The software is VERY jumpy when you need to move boxes around.
Ive been on this software for a while - and in that time have seen ZERO IMPROVEMENTS. They are very good at trying to get you to upgrade though in order to get base level specs which you should be entitled to anyway - especially as I have a paid annual subscription.
The staff tried to mislead me into a more expensive plan - then sent 10 emails arguing with me that she didn't mislead me (summary of correspondence below so make your own mind up)
**I just went to cut and paste the correspondence into here and can see that she had deleted it to remove a track record of it**

Hi David,

We're very sorry for your frustration with using Xtensio! And my apologies again for the misunderstanding on upgrading.

You're currently grandfathered into an old Plus plan. Since you were interested in customizing colors, I was offering a discount so you could upgrade to one of our current subscription plans and be able to use the Style Guide feature. This feature is not included in your grandfathered plan, but is included on our newer premium plans.

As for our previous conversations, we recently switched to a different chat platform so the conversations from the old chat app were deleted when we stopped using that solution. Sorry for the confusion!

We're always happy to help if you need anything.

Ron
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Communication made easy

Publié le 11/03/2019

Overall,my experience with Xtensio has been very good, from the product through customer service. On a recent business trip, I used a presentation that I had stored on Xtensio. When participants asked me for a copy, all I had to do was copy that link from Xtensio and paste it into an email!
Very efficient.

Avantages

For me, Xtensio is an easy-to-use app that lets me create marketing document, presentation and attachments easily, with a minimum of effort. The fact that I can include my Xtensio publication as a link in an email or text message is a big plus. People that I contact also appreciate the ability to click on the link in my email and see the document I'm referencing. Above all, ease of composition.

RG

Inconvénients

No cons. Frankly, I have never used a piece of software that was so easy to set up and use.

Hi Ron,

It's great to hear that Xtensio has been such a great fit for your marketing efforts! That's exactly what we love to hear :)

Thanks for the 5 stars!

• Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Investor One Pager with Xtensio

Publié le 07/03/2019

Overall, I loved Xtensio. It was great bang for your buck and we were able to produce a clean, professional, graphically pleasing one pager that we use at my startup when we do Investor reach out.

Avantages

It allowed us to build a one pager for free!

Inconvénients

There are certain things - not being able to move images to the correct spot on the page, some rigidity format wise, that are a little bit frustrating to work with.

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind review! It's great to hear that Xtensio helped your team create clean and professional business documents.

You can always use Xtensio for free. Our free plan allows you to keep one active folio on your dashboard, access all basic editing features and share your finished folios as live web pages or full-screen digital presentations.

For formatting, canvases are a great way to divide your folios into columns and have more control of where you can move modules on the page! Let us know if you have any questions in the app, we're always happy to help.

Lauren Haynes

Marcelo
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Buyer Persona - All in one

Publié le 08/03/2019

Simple, fast, exact. Amazing experience.

Avantages

All of you need about Byuer Persona is on Xtensio. Bio, details, images, demographic date.

Inconvénients

I Just use Buyer Persona feature. I cant speack about others.

Hey Marcelo,

We're glad to hear that the persona template has been useful for you!

Keep in mind that you can use the editor to build any sort of business document or presentation you need!

Amel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 06/08/2019

Avantages

Template are really nice to create beautiful presentation and document.
It's a good way to help business that don't have graphic designer or cannot pay for one.
Since i started using Xtensio there is a lot of new option that have been added like customize the template with the colors of the business by just go on the website and extract them.

Inconvénients

They only cons it's you cannot be two at the tome in the same document or modification are going to be messed up.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best marketing tool for understanding your customers

Publié le 27/03/2019

I love Xtensio. It's an incredibly useful tool for nailing down your customer demographics. The persona development tool has helped our team by acting as the thought experiment through which we make all marketing strategy decisions.

Avantages

I love the persona development tool, which allows you to use a template to build out your customer demographics in a clear and useful way. I love that you can edit it in tandem with others, like a Google Doc, making it an excellent activity to do as a marketing team.

Inconvénients

Many of the features are paid, like inviting others to collaborate in the document, or downloading your completed personas to a pdf.

𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Professional & Elegant

Publié le 25/11/2021

All project documentation can be done easily with Xtensio.

Avantages

Professional and elegant designs plus well-structured documents.

Inconvénients

Even though there are many templates in Xtensio, I wish to see more and more in the future.

Réponse de Fake Crow Traduire en français

We're thrilled to hear that Xtensio has helped you create professional documents! We'll be adding more templates to the gallery in 2022 so be on the lookout for updates from us!

Patrick
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Buggie Software and Terrible Customer Service

Publié le 03/05/2021

Found Xtensio on a Sunday evening, looking to create Operational memos for team and our CEO. Software seemed alright though I noticed some weird nuances from the beginning. I also noted that the sign up process was struggling with autofill and simply typing in information. Paid my money, confirmed by Apple Card notification, and the very next day I am unable to log in, reset password, or get any help. I have never received confirmation of purchase from company. I just need to edit the memo I created and I paid money to be able to do that exactly and I cannot do it. Not sure where they are based but if you aren't running tech support by 8 AM EST you're not serious about customer support and service

Avantages

Made one document, fairly easy to use and intuitive.

No Refund policy after purchase
Glitchy log in and account creation process
Non-responsive technical support and customer service
Text boxes are no longer accessible once base text is deleted. You have to delete it and create a new one

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your review and I'm sorry for your frustration.

As we touched on yesterday when speaking, it seems that you misspelled your email when signing up which accounts for why you weren't able to login and why you didn't receive a receipt.

We are located in California and are a small team so we can't always reply back right away or specifically in your time zone, but I do make an effort to reply back as soon as possible and within 24 hours. I do see that we were able to help you out with your account login within 30 minutes of your initial reply so I'm sorry if you were unhappy with that support.

Regarding modules, you can always add additional content into an existing module without deleting and adding a new one. Just place your cursor inside the module and start typing! If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know and I'm happy to help. We also offer onboarding calls to help you get started.

Andreanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 20/02/2020

Avantages

As a new business jst starting this year, I needed Xtensio to do a one pager to sell my new product and took few minutes to understand and master the program. Also, the final result is really nice and professional

Inconvénients

Not a lot of settings for free trial, can't download the final product without paying 25$ US

Hi Andreanne,

Thank you for sharing your experience using Xtensio with the Capterra community!

Xtensio is a cloud-based platform and is a freemium products - so while we don't have trials, you can always use the free plan to explore the digital sharing options.

On the free plan, you can share folios as both live, responsive web pages and full-screen digital slideshow presentations. The great thing about sharing your folio as a live link via the 'Get Link' icon is that all changes are synced with this live link, so you won't have to send an updated PDF attachment every time you make an edit.

Exports are a paid feature. If you'd like to download your folio as a PDF/PNG folio, you can also purchase export credits as an add-on to the free plan or upgrade to any of our premium plans for unlimited exports, more folios and other premium features.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Lauren Haynes
Xtensio Customer Success

Kalle
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Useful for creating customer profiles

Publié le 10/06/2020

Gives a good basis if you need a starting point for your customer profiles. Easy to use. More questionable whether It’s worth an investment or not.

Avantages

I’ve only really used the custom templates for customer profiles. I’ve found them simple to use and edit. Useful for customer profiles when doing marketing or service design.

Inconvénients

I think it seems quite expensive given that with little effort, most of its features can probably be replicated in a more manual way.

Hey Kalle,

Glad to hear the persona template was helpful! That's just one of many different sales, marketing and strategy documents you can create with Xtensio. You can even save your own templates to repurpose. Our business plans in particular are structured for teams as a space where they can collaborate and keep an ongoing content repository for all sorts of business documents, reports and presentations.

We hope to see you back in the app for other projects!

Louise

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

The worst customer service - deleted all my work!

Publié le 23/02/2019

Avantages

Nothing - they have caused me nothing but problems

Inconvénients

The fact that I spent 12 hours working to a deadline using the tool to create persona's, and then asked to cancel my rolling conscription as I only needed the service as a one-off. Before I had time to download the personas in a PDF format, my account was simply DELETED. I received an email from someone explaining that they don't allow you to cancel your subscription and then continue using the product for the remaining time in the month that you have already paid for.

Before I had a chance to see and reply to the email, I was given 48 hours warning, supposedly, my account and all the work I had completed for a client and their deadline for the last two days was gone.

I actually cannot believe that a company could actually be so tight-fisted to do that to freelancers. Absolutely disgusted.

Of course, I have invoiced Xtensio for my lost work, but I doubt I'll ever get any remuneration from them unless I pursue legal action directly.

Do yourself a favour - avoid this scam!

Hi Louis,

We're very sorry to hear about your frustration!

We reply to all cancellation requests noting that we will do so within 48 hours. This policy is outlined on our site and terms, but we do note that you can reply within 24 hours if you change your mind and want to keep your account active. Since you replied before that time we had not moved forward with deleting your team yet.

It seems that there was some confusion because you were logged into your personal dashboard instead of your custom team dashboard where you had been creating your folios. I hope my instructions helped you get to your team dashboard and find these folios.

Just to clarify a bit more, if you'd like to download but don't plan on using the platform in your regular workflow, you can always purchase export credits without upgrading to one of our premium plans. These credit purchases are a one-time payment, will never expire from your account and allow you to export 10 downloads.

Charles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Dynamic Dashboards and Presentations

Publié le 07/03/2020

Very good.

Avantages

Dynamic capabiliaties to change information on the fly for the whole group to see
Variety of templates, formatting blocks

Inconvénients

Intuitive ability to automatically transform dashboard to well laid out printable documents. With foresight you can layout dashboards to accomplish this, however, needs address if this is a need from the start not when you are finished creating it.

Réponse de Fake Crow Traduire en français

Great to hear Xtensio has been helpful in making quick changes to your collateral, and we appreciate the feedback on exports. Thank you for sharing your feedback, Charles!

Sandor
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Terrible value for the money

Publié le 16/03/2019

Terrible terms of service. Do not use this software if you don’t want to pay the Pro Plan until the end of your life as all your work will be deleted immediately after you downgrade.

Avantages

Very nicely designed and easy to use as there are many templates available.

Inconvénients

Pricing is ridiculous. For the free version you get very limited file size so an upgrade to the Pro Plan is going to be necessary, which is fine. But once you downgrade (even if it is the first day in your new billing period) they delete Everything. You have no option to save your work for the future when you may upgrade again to edit the previous work.

Hi Sandor,

Thank you for sharing your experience using Xtensio with the Capterra community. We're looking into ways to restructure the cancellation policy to allow for cancellation of the auto-renewal, but, unfortunately, it's not currently possible to keep a subscription active after cancelling. We also plan to add a parking plan so you can keep your folios while not actively on a subscription plan.

We hope you'll continue exploring the platform on the free plan! Remember, you can always archive a folio to make room for a new one on your dashboard.

Natasha
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Making life easier for a new supervisor!

Publié le 24/03/2019

Overall this has helped tremendously with my presentations to staff I’ve recommended it to other members of leadership and they feel the same!

Avantages

This product is extremely user friendly and that’s what I like most, it even has options that allow you to get more in detail and design to your liking if you are more of a tech savvy individual

Inconvénients

The lack of permafrost template options, currently there are only one per type I.e resume, agenda etc...

Hey Natasha,

Thank you so much for the great review! We're glad Xtensio has been helpful in making presentations for your team.

We do have a few examples for each of our templates that you can use as a starting point for your own. Check them out here: https://xtensio.com/examples/

Arman
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 18/03/2019

Avantages

It's a nice software for creating presentations with several templates divided into respective categories. The templates have modern look, there can be added several sections to the templates like social media icons with inserted links, email form and other modules.

Inconvénients

The cons are as follows: the software is not free, which means one cannot download the result in PDF or PNG formats which are only available in upgraded purchased plan mode. The software does not allow to use more than one template in free mode. Thus having a nice templates, the software offers very limited functions for free usage.

Hey Arman,

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you've liked Xtensio's templates.

Keep in mind that you can always archive a folio to make room for a new one on your free plan.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

pros and cons

Publié le 04/05/2020

In overall it is nice and handy

A nice set of templates
Good instructions.
Good quality exports.

Inconvénients

Not a lot of graphical backgrounds.
Why not export to Word / pages / powerpoint instead of pdf. anyway it is simpler to edit the text there and make small changes. And there are plenty of PDF to DOC converters... so give this options as an addon for extra money. people will like it.
The UI is jumping a lot and not very responsive sometimes. especially when dragging contents.
Not a lot of diagramming capabilities. example - radar charts for product comparison etc.

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience using Xtensio! We appreciate the feedback as we continue to build more modules and templates.

As for exporting as a PPT/DOC, the web-builder design function in Xtensio's editor is not compatible with these other tools.

I encourage you to explore link sharing and presenting from in the app to simplify your workflow and keep everything in one place!

Loic
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Product for Graphic Design on the Go

Publié le 21/02/2019

It's simple enough we purchased a package online and it works great.

Avantages

It's like having a graphic designer + art director + publisher to do great one-pagers and briefs!

Inconvénients

Lack of more free fonts in the basic version.

Hey Loic,

We're so glad to hear you're finding value in Xtensio for creating your one-pagers and briefs!

I hope going over the Style Guide feature in our call the other day was helpful in defining your brand fonts and colors in the editor!

Let us know if you need anything, we're always happy to help!

Danielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One stop shop for all your PM needs

Publié le 15/06/2020

Overall, this is a great product as a Product Manager - I can create Product Canvases, User Personas, Comparative Personas.

Avantages

Xtensio has some great templates and is easy to get started. Navigation is simple once you've used it a few times.

Inconvénients

I don't like the notifications/chat pop up - there is always a message for me and it's usually not something I need but I feel obligated to click it because it's displayed right in front of me.

JAVIER
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great tool

Publié le 30/05/2020

Avantages

Great documents, easy to use. No designer is needed

Inconvénients

The undo buttom doesn't work as I am expected

Réponse de Fake Crow Traduire en français

Hi Javier, Thank you for the great review! A note on the undo function - this is specific to individual modules in the folio. You can also use revision history to revert changes like moving, adding, deleting elements.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Its good for one pagers, with some coding knowledge

Publié le 12/04/2019

It is fine for a starter product for creating marketing pieces. It is affordable and does the job for simple projects.

Avantages

The clean design and layout options present an institutional image.

Inconvénients

It feels like I am designing a website at times. I am often frustrated by needing to modify the HTML code in order to edit the line spacing and the limited ability to adjust image size.

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Excellent Templates

Publié le 16/05/2019

Avantages

I operate a brand management company and the templates make it easy to make different brands across different industries.

Inconvénients

I can’t name anything. Superior software!

Peter
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great functionality for a low price-point.

Publié le 09/03/2019

Using the lean and business model canvasses in presentations! I haven't found another platform that gives you those specific templates along with a bunch of others.

- Lots of templates
- Great options for incorporating into presentations
- Really responsive team

Inconvénients

The UI for editing specific canvases is a little clunky at times, but nothing that gets in the way of being productive.

Hi there,

Thanks for the glowing review! It's great to hear that Xtensio has been useful for your projects.

Let us know if you need anything as you use the app more!