flink

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

3 avis

Lukas
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Up to date, powerfull and economically valuable

Publié le 29/06/2022

Excellent user experience; you really get a lot for your money

Avantages

Modern software with all common commercial standards fully integrated.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, there is not yet an optimised version for mobile devices.

Alternatives envisagées

BOARD, Jedox et Tableau

Pourquoi choisir flink

Flink is more modern and easy to use.

Logiciel antérieur

Corporate Planner Sales, Jedox et OneStream

Pourquoi passer à flink

Convincing price-performance ratio, highly flexible and easily adaptable. For project-oriented companies, many standards are integrated as a pre-set solution (e.g. percentage of completion according to IFRS, National accounting standards...). Project management: Cost-to-complete methode, ...

Réponse de MAP Consulting & Solutions Traduire en français

Dear Lukas! Thank you very much for your review.
We are always striving to improve our product and are therefore very happy about your comment. We hope you continue to have fun with flink.

Karl
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfectly suited for project-oriented companies

Publié le 06/07/2022

I like that flink uses many international and national standards from accounting and controlling in its models and structures. At the same time, I find the modern interface and the user experience simply top.

Avantages

The software takes into account the requirements, rules and international standards for modern project and enterprise management.

Inconvénients

I use the built-in intelligent strategies, but I would also like to see more artificial intelligence strategies.

Réponse de MAP Consulting & Solutions Traduire en français

Hello Karl! Thank you very much for your great feedback which helps us to continuously develop. Regarding the increased use of artificial intelligence, we are currently researching this topic together with two universities (Johannes Kepler University Linz and SCCH Hagenberg). The challenge is that there are no AI standards for project data yet. However, the first research results are really exciting and we will soon provide the results and thus even more AI strategies in this area.

Florian
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Top project forecasting and analysis. Modern business management.

Publié le 03/08/2022

flink supports me perfectly in managing and controlling my projects and my company!

Avantages

It is so easy and fun to use. I have my projects under control.

Inconvénients

Due to time constraints, I use flink regularly but only once a month to control and forecast
my projects.flink has functions that I don't need at the moment. It should be possible to
switch off these functions individually (e.g. project structure configurator, process tracking
or the role and hierarchy model).

Réponse de MAP Consulting & Solutions Traduire en français

Hello Florian! Thank you very much for your review! It has recently become possible to switch off functions if you don't need them. You can find out how to do this in the flink Knowledge Base/guides. You can also contact our support team for assistance. We are very pleased that flink helps you to better manage your company and your projects.