Botsify

Live chat and conversational AI solution

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
4/5
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

5 avis

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An Intuitive Chatbot Builder

Publié le 19/05/2021

Avantages

I felt compelled to write this review. I've been intimidated by the idea of creating an AI chatbot because the task seems daunting. Immediately upon logging into Botsify, I felt calmed by their intuitive design and streamlined UI. This platform is very robust and has more functionality than I will need. However, I value the simplicity and ease of use with Botsify.

The builder enables you to upload a logo/avatar, welcome message, and colors very easily. This makes it feel like a branded chatbot immediately. Brand recognition and consistency are significant to my business, and Botsify nails it. Concerning the response options, they are near limitless but organized in a way that you can find or create the responses you need very quickly. Direct your visitor to a help page on your site, send them to a product page, or enable them to book an appointment. There are conditional redirects where if a visitor asks to speak with a human, you can direct that conversation to your inbox and answer via email. I'm very impressed with the options available and the ease of implementation. Also, there is a live test button that takes you to your bot to see the immediate changes - I love this! It makes training your chatbot a fun and easy experience.

Inconvénients

Just like any technology, there is a learning curve with Botsify. Thankfully, they have a comprehensive training section and a fantastic setup wizard. I've even found their YouTube channel to be a great resource.

Puneet
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Botsify is an amazing AI chatbot building platform!

Publié le 11/09/2021

Botsify is an amazing no-code bot building platform that allows you to build a conversational chatbot in less time. I love that I can easily create a chatbot for my Facebook page, website, and more. Also, the platform is super easy to use and a great choice for a beginner looking to create an automated chatbot.

Avantages

I was looking for an AI chatbot so that I or someone from my team don't have to be present all the time to reply for customer queries, Botsify does that job quite well, I just have to create story blocks and media blocks based on my products and predicted queries, That's it, If you spend time and do this properly, you can replace human with a chatbot that is there as your company representative for 24x7x365. No one human can do that what AI chatbot can, 90% of the queries can be solved by bot, Botsify allows you to live chat as well, to take over the conversation anytime, The other good thing about botsify is that you can train your chatbot for new or predicted queries to answer better in the future. What I like most about Botsify is
• Various Prebuilt chatbot templates to choose from as a starting point
• Usability: Instinctive drag and drop feature helps you create a chatbot without coding.
• Can be used for multiple platforms: Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, Slack, SMS and Web Chat.
• Multilingual Support
• Ability to Live chat, If you want to replace bot with human anytime jump in the conversation to take over
• Detailed Analytics & reports
• Third-party integrations

Inconvénients

Things that I would like botsify to improve in the future:
• UI/UX need lots of improvements
• Sometimes Chatbot takes time to load on the website

Mostafa
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

good chatbot for multi channel

Publié le 10/08/2021

it's good & i'm still trying their features

Avantages

* you can publish botsify chatbot to alot of channels ( Telegram , Facebook messenger )
* They have thier live chat Which can use as chatbot or as agent if the agent need to take the chat
* they have Conversational form , so you can ask the visitor for his email , phone , name with simple questions not traditional form.
they have integration with integromat

Inconvénients

their WhatsApp chatbot is expensive paid service for me
they don't have ios app till now however it's on their road map & i will like to try it after lunch

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for live chat and chat bots

Publié le 30/09/2021

This is one of the nicest looking chat and live chat tools that I've tested. I'm impressed and this was actually very fun to use. Setting things up is easy and I have done it without watching any tutorials. It's pretty intuitive. This is a modern, easy to use tool, with great templates available. I will definitely recommend this to my business partners. Keep up the great work guys!

Avantages

Botsify is an affordable option for creating different chat bots and adding live chat to your site. It didn't take me long to add this to my site and see an increase in leads and conversions. I found this easy to set up and it looks great out of the box. There are advanced features available as well. Right now I don't need them but it's great to have them in the future. This is a very smart tool that can be used for different purposes, if you want to grow your business.

Inconvénients

I didn't find anything that I didn't like. It has a lot of features and it's generous, unlike some other tools that I've tested.

Sebastian
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Feature-rich chatbot builder with a new approach

Publié le 19/08/2021

Overall good tool with many features.

Avantages

The hearth of this chatbot builder, the story functionality, offers an easy to use alternative to the classic visual flow builder (as seen on other tools) to build your chatbot. Though some things are still a little hard to find (I think the UX could be improved a little), I'm still very happy with the functionalities offered.

Inconvénients

UX is not perfect, some parts of the dashboard might look a little clumsy.