SlideHub

Plateforme de ressources PowerPoint pour les professionnels

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

22 avis

arnaud
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Permis les meilleurs sur le marché

Publié le 17/01/2023

C'est juste génial Quand on peut gagner en temps et en même en argents

C'est juste génial Quand on peut gagner en temps et en même en argents

Avantages

possible de prendre une diapositive qui correspond à mon besoin . La bibliothèque très bien organisée et très intuitive, ce qui facilite donc la navigation et les diapositives peuvent facilement être échangées aux entrées superbes , aux couleurs etc...

Inconvénients

Les détails peuvent être difficiles à voir en format aperçu sur un ordinateur portable

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you, Arnaud, for your feedback! Could you share with us at success@slidehub.io email what size your laptop screen is? If you prefer in person feedback, schedule a session with us at https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success. Legibility is important to us and we are always happy to improve on the design of our product.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Overall high satisfaction

Publié le 31/05/2023

Avantages

It's a simple tool that fulfils the needs we had when we chose SlideHub. SlideHub always provide fast support and welcome ideas and input with open arms.

Inconvénients

We currently don't have anything we don't like about SlideHub. When we encounter challenges, we solve them together along the way.

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you! It is great to read that you are completely satisfied with SlideHub.

Tuure

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product for end-users

Publié le 26/05/2023

Avantages

Unlike many similar products this is built for end-users and you can tell it. It's "user-first" yet still caters needs of marketing and other support functions. Out of the options reviewed (like Templafy) this is the best for end users.

Inconvénients

Given its maturity there are still bugs and sometimes a bit volatile performance but the team constantly improves and promptly acts on feedback.

Alternatives envisagées

Templafy

Réponse de SlideHub

We are glad that you have found SlideHub to be a great product Tuure! We will continue to improve on it and thank you for taking the time to give us feedback so we can fix issues quickly.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Easier way to save, manage, and reuse slides across the organisation

Publié le 22/05/2023

It has been handy to have standardised slides across the company, with everyone being able to go in to the library and pull the slides they need, or add new ones when needed. However the process of actually getting and maintaining an up to date library - through updating content or adding new content, has been quite difficult and clunky.

Avantages

The shared content library with the ability to add slides directly into your presentation

Inconvénients

Not very user-friendly, lots of bugs, and the process of uploading or adding slides into the content library is confusing, difficult, and quite long.

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you for your detailed review of SlideHub! The shared company library is indeed one of our most popular features. We continuously strive to improve on the processes to upload slides. Please watch our latest walkthrough on how to manage company assets here - https://vimeo.com/775163296#t=319s We happy to help you in via email at success@slidehub.io or in person, just schedule a time with us here https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success

Oliver
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

With slidehub we are leveraging our powerpoint capabilities

Publié le 12/06/2023

Mainly brush up of PowerPoint slides, recreation of drawings in PowerPoint slides - we very much use as well the slide library for PowerPoint templates

Avantages

Great service availability, fast reaction time, the slidehub addin is a really great feature for our company tailored slide templates and own picture library. Designers really deliver a great results even with little input.

Inconvénients

there is not much to say. Feedback is welcome and things are fixed super quickly

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you Oliver! It's great that you are so satisfied with SlideHub Platform.

Mili

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Why should you use SlideHub?

Publié le 16/05/2023

Overall, it is easy to use and has made my work much more quicker and efficient. There are some things that needs improvement like what I mentioned above but in general it just have made formatting a slide a bit easier.

Avantages

It is easy to use and now if I need to add anything while working on the slides it's just there and I can easily click and add my desired input like a design option or icons and pictures. The most interesting part I found out is if I already have an icon of a size (for example the dize of the icon is 1 inch), if I select it and insert maybe 4 more icons from SlideHub it copies the size of the icon that is already present in the slide.

Inconvénients

Sometimes what I intend to add like maybe icons or images, if I search for a particular topic it does not appear but I have to rather try other keywords for it to appear. For instance, I search a word for settings and I have a wrench and a gear in my mind to represent it, but only gears appear n then I have to search fir that using other keywords maybe like "process" or I have to search "wrench" and "gears" separately.

Réponse de SlideHub

Hi Mili, it is great to read that with SlideHub your work has become more efficient and you find adding icons and images super convenient!

Johannes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Slidehub review

I like SlideHub

I like SlideHub

Avantages

The pictures, icons and slide layout. It is also great that you can add company slides. It is also easy to search for icons.

Inconvénients

Quite often the Slidehub extension disappear from header and has to be added. Templates can also be

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you for your review, Johannes! We are very pleased that you like SlideHub and find it easy to search. We welcome feedback on any issues you notice so we can fix them! Just write to us at success@slidehub.io or schedule a time to talk to us here https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success

Jens
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

Faster and better deliverables

Publié le 01/06/2023

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service

Avantages

We can build on-brand proposals and deliverables much faster and increase our chances of winning new business.

Inconvénients

Not a fan of some of the styles and design in the inspiration library

Réponse de SlideHub

We are very happy Jens that you are so pleased with SlideHub. We are continuously growing the inspiration slide library and would welcome your input on styles and designs to add. Just write us at success@slidehub.io or schedule a session with us at https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success

Brian
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for heavy PowerPoint users.

Publié le 15/06/2023

I'm very satisfied with Slidehub and so are my colleagues. I would recommend the product and service to other people in my field.

Avantages

It is easy to find the template that fits your storytelling/design ideas, and then it's easy to adjust that slide to fit your specific needs. Customer support and experience is top-notch.

Inconvénients

We encountered a few formatting issues, but a quick call to Customer Support fixed these.

Réponse de SlideHub

We are very happy to read that you and your colleagues are satisfied with SlideHub Platform. It means a lot that you would recommend us to other people in your field!

Mette
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

My go-to tool

Publié le 30/05/2023

It has been implemented successfully in our company and is a critical tool.

It has been implemented successfully in our company and is a critical tool.

Avantages

The structured tool that has support by real people behind it. Quick response time.Good at understanding the tasks.

Inconvénients

Not much. It is a critical tool for me, that I use very often and which saves me time.

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you, Mette, for sharing that SlideHub is your go-to tool and is critical to your company! We aim to continue providing personal and tailored support.

Li
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Great resource

Avantages

* lots of templates* makes slides look great

Inconvénients

* Not always easy to find the best option* No too easy to tailor to my exact needs

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you, Li for your review! We continuously aim to improve SlideHub, we would welcome your more specific feedback at success@slidehub.io or https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success so we can better your user experience.

Dominique
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Good tool - good service

Publié le 30/05/2023

Avantages

It was a revelation to be able to buy thus service. Everything looks good. Service for upgrading presentations is very good and fast. Staff asks a lot of questions to get it right, what sometimes gets on your nerves but it is really necessary.

Inconvénients

It happened 2 that i uploaded a presentation to upgrade but it did not reach you with no service as a result. Upgrading Excel tables seems more cumbersome than Ppt charts. Be carefull to revise layourmt from time to time. After a while it all looks the same.

Réponse de SlideHub

We are glad that you are happy with our service and our project managers, Dominique! Thank you for your feedback regarding the upload issues and formatting of Excel tables. If you haven't reached out to us regarding this yet, you can do so here: success@slidehub.io You can also book a feedback session with us at https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success
Our IT team aims to fix bugs soon as possible.

Dollyta

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Why we should use SlideHub

Publié le 27/05/2023

SlideHub has really make my work more easier and efficient. Since everything can be access from the same platform that I am working. Their are multiple functions inside the tool as well, which makes it easier to operate.

Avantages

It is user friendly and it is less time consuming since everything is in one package. Bonus: we do not need to open multiple windows to access but everything can be done within the same tool that we are working.

Inconvénients

Overall the product is good. Just one disadvantage. If the add-in has been used for a while, sometimes the PPT frooze and we have to close and open again.

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you for your positive review Dollyta! We are happy that you find our software easy to use and that its multiple functionalities let you save precious work time.

Naveen
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Awesome platform and service

Publié le 26/05/2023

Avantages

I’m thoroughly impressed with the platform and the service standards of slide hub. Highly recommended!

Inconvénients

Nothing in particular, we are very pleased with the product and service.

Réponse de SlideHub

We are beyond pleased that you are so satisfied with SlideHub Naveen!

Ingrid
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy start-up and happy colleagues

Very positive

Very positive

Avantages

It's really easy to use, and presentations can be made to look so much more professional very quickly. Colleague who are not so good at creating engaging slides were very pleased with the tool, as were those who have to produce alot of slides.

Inconvénients

We've not fully integrated the tool yet. The only thing I think is difficult with the 'standard' version is adapting bullets and tables to the number of rows or columns required

Réponse de SlideHub

We are glad to hear that SlideHub is easy to set up and that your colleagues are happy using it! If you need help with customization, we are happy to help at https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success or write us at success@slidehub.io for assistance. Meanwhile we are extending the inspiration "standard" library for easier adaptation of bullets and tables.

Abdur
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Slide hub is useful

Avantages

Slide hub is quite a user friendly platform. HIghly recommended

Inconvénients

Harder to customise. We needed assistance from more experienced users in order to customise it

Réponse de SlideHub

Hi Abdur, we are glad you find SlideHub useful and that you recommend it! If you need help with customization, you can just schedule a time with us here https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success or write us at success@slidehub.io

Hannah
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Large library of slides for any occasion

Publié le 13/06/2022

Slidehub helps me to quickly make my presentations look good without spending much time on it. It integrates with powerpoint, so no need to remember a website name or find a program on your messy desktop.

Avantages

Always possible to find a slide that matches my current need. The library is intuitively organised, so it is easy to navigate and slides can easily be adjusted to relevant input, company colors, etc.

Inconvénients

Detailscan be difficult to see in preview format on a laptop

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you, Hannah, for sharing that you find SlideHub useful and easy to navigate. Could you let us know at success@slidehub.io what size your laptop screen is? If you prefer schedule an appointment with us at https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success to give us in-person feedback. We will forward your observations to the product designer team so we can make SlideHub even better to use!

Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for increasing productivity in the creation on presentation material

Publié le 25/05/2023

My overall experience has been very good. I use SlideHub on a weekly basis and it really helps me be more efficient when creating presentations.

Avantages

SlideHub provides an efficient way to use already existing presentation material. SlideHub has a large library of saved material that can be used in any presentation. It is easy to add material to SlideHub and to upload material from SlideHub to your own presentation.

Inconvénients

Searching for specific material in SlideHub can sometimes be hard. It might require a specific search word to show you the desired material.

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you, Robert, for sharing that you are having a good experience with SlideHub and that we are helping you be more efficient creating presentations!

Heidi
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

review

Eases the process of preparing presentations

Eases the process of preparing presentations

Avantages

The slide enhancement - quick and easy to have your slides beautified and compliant with company look-and-feel

Inconvénients

Slide library - hard ot navigate amongst previous slides

Réponse de SlideHub

Hello Heidi, thank you for your review! We would love to hear more about how it is hard to navigate amongst previous slide so we can improve the process. Could you please write to us at success@slidehub.io email address? Or if you prefer, do book a feedback session with us at https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success

Harikrishnan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

More user friendly on accessing all features. Much needed product for Presentation designers.

Publié le 25/05/2023

Avantages

Easy to access images, icons, inspirations slides

Inconvénients

Nothing to mention, thanks for provided all good features

Thank you Harikrishnan!

Martin Korr
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Reveiw

Avantages

The different templates and how we have everything collected in one place

Inconvénients

Not that good exploring features. I would like to be able to search for things that I remember from a specific slide

Réponse de SlideHub

Hi Martin, thank you for the feedback! This video here explains a bit about our search feature: https://youtu.be/Vay4BrzVmM4?t=170 We would also be grateful to get your input in person at https://savvycal.com/slidehub/success, but if you prefer email communication, just write us at success@slidehub.io

Nilesh

Easy to use plugin

Avantages

Can easily search for icons, slide inspirations and add to slide

Inconvénients

Been a cakewalk so far to onboard and use. However, there has been a lag sometimes when adding multiple assets

Réponse de SlideHub

Thank you, Nilesh, it's great to know that you find SlideHub easy to use!