Keynote

Software for creating and editing custom presentations

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

77 avis

Emilie
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Une ergonomie qui permet de créer de belles présentations

Publié le 23/10/2022

Je l'utilise davantage pour des présentations personnelles que professionnelles.

Avantages

Le rendu des présentations est très agréable.

Inconvénients

Les fonctionnalités par rapport à d'âtres logiciels de présentation sont un peu faibles

Microsoft PowerPoint et Canva

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

Déjà installé sur mon Mac, je l'utilise pour des présentations rapides si je n'ai pas besoin de fonctionnalités particulières. J'apprécie particulièrement le fait de pouvoir intégrer des vidéos.
Stacy
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Bon outil de présentation

Publié le 29/11/2022

Avantages

Ce logiciel permet de créer des présentations facilement.

Inconvénients

Je n’ai rien à redire de ce logiciel pour le moment.

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Everything and anything...

Publié le 06/11/2022

It's great, It's a day-to-day go-to for me for all sorts of creative projects. I use it for diagrams, illustrations, digital assets, book figures, and images, and believe it or not I even sketch out architectural plans (more or less to scale - by importing a scale drawing into the background and tracing over it) it's so much quicker that firing up CAD packages and software, and it does the job perfectly. I even export these slides and use them, as textures in my renderings. I unashamedly use it for anything and everything. It's a multi-functional tool, and surprisingly powerful and fast even when I have hundreds of slides. I use it for training decks for my online financial courses. I work to try and make the content engaging and not just dry and all about the numbers. So I include GIFs and videos and various animated transitions. I've been using it for years and shall continue ad infinitum!

Avantages

I love that you can export a slide by dragging and dropping it into another package. It automatically creates an image of the slide. It's great for compiling reports from presentations, but also using the slides in the non-fiction personal development, business, and money books that I author and self-publish.

Inconvénients

For what keynote is - a presentation slide show software - there's little I don't like about it. It seems to me there's a plethora of simple, easy-to-use tools that when combined and understood can create pretty much whatever you want. I err toward keeping it simple and clean so I rarely hit any roadblocks in terms of features or functionality. In fact I can't remember the last time I had any issues.

Microsoft PowerPoint et Google Sheets

Pourquoi choisir Keynote

I found that of course keynote is primarily Mac but as far as I know it can work well with the competitor solutions. That said it's simple, clean, not overly complicated or trying to do too much (even though it can!) and fits nicely with my workflow. For whatever reason I used to struggle with the others.

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

I didn't really enjoy using the Powerpoint or Sheets. There was something 'less pretty' about them. The word clunky comes to mind.
Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Much better design options than PowerPoint

Publié le 10/10/2022

Overall I love using Keynote. Most of my coworkers have PCs and use PowerPoint. My projects always have that extra bit of flair and I love the amazing built in templates as well as the hundreds of options available in Toolbox for iWork.

Avantages

I love that Keynote has almost all the design features available in Pages. If you have used Pages, it is easy to apply all the beautiful options to your projects. Not only is this software free for Mac users, but it has much better templates and design options than PowerPoint as well.

Inconvénients

There are a few date migration or integration options that PowerPoint has that Keynote doesn't have, but I in all my years using Keynote I have only had one project that I could accomplish with this software. Recent updates have added more date merge options that I am excited to try when I have a project that needs them.

There are occasional design options that don't export well when I have to convert my Keynote presentation to a PowerPoint file, but it is getting better and I have learned which features not to use if I know I will have to create a PowerPoint version to share with coworkers.

François
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

More over Poser Point

Publié le 19/05/2022

I have been using Keynote since 2005. The adaptation period (coming form PowerPoint) was about 3 weeks.
Never looked back.
Each time I have to use PowerPoint because a client want to use the presentation on a PC reminds me how awful PP is compare to Keynote.
Keynote is a professional presentation software and anybody I know who has used it does not want to go back to Powerpoint

Avantages

Very sophisticated yet easy to use
User interface is vastly superior to Powerpoint
Easily convertible to Ppt format if required.
Compatible with ppt format
Super animations
Fully compatible with the rest of the Apple suite
Using Keynote with a projector is a breeze!

Inconvénients

File size is surprisingly high.
Some bullet are not reproduced adequately when importing to ppt format
Imported files for ppt format sometimes have to be rearranged
Font compatibility between ppt files

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

Keynote is Free with he purchase of a Mac. Updates are free and so are upgrade. Amazing product with it usability and most importantly the end results : presentations are stunning!
Matteo
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Presentazioni per utenti Apple

Publié le 31/10/2022

Ho usato con grande soddisfazione il software finché non ho avuto la necessità di condividere le presentazioni con altri utenti al di fuori dell’ecosistema Apple. A quel punto emergono continui problemi di incompatibilità che mi hanno portato a tornare a Microsoft PowerPoint.

Avantages

Si tratta di un prodotto completamente gratuito ed estremamente robusto. Anche il look & feel è molto accattivante.

Inconvénients

L’unico vero problema è l’incompatibilità con Microsoft Office.

Pourquoi choisir Keynote

Perché sui dispositivi Apple, Keynote è gratuito.

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

Come specifica sopra, perché è gratuito. Inoltre il software è davvero solido e non ho riscontrato differenze rispetto a Microsoft PowerPoint. Il problema unico è l’impossibilità di lavorare direttamente su file compatibili con Microsoft PowerPoint e i numerosi problemi di impaginazione quando ho tentato di convertire le presentazioni da un formato all’altro.
Ernesto Alfonso
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Profesionalismo y belleza para tu conferencia

Publié le 18/05/2022

Es esencial para presentar, exponer, dar clase o incluso impresiones y diseños impresos.

Avantages

Me encanta la funcion de presentar a dispositivos, puedes compartir tu presentación y presentarlos en sus dispositivos iOs, esto hace que tu conferencias sea aún más atractiva. Todas las plantillas son ecepcionales.

Inconvénients

Sería bueno aunmentar el catálago predeterminado de plantillas.

Pourquoi choisir Keynote

Por sus simpleza y elegancia, es mucho mas sofisticado el diseño.

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

Por sus simpleza y elegancia, es mucho mas sofisticado el diseño.
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Keynote... and nothing else

Publié le 22/10/2022

Although Powerpoint has improved a lot over the years, it still hasn't caught up with Keynote.

Avantages

It is the best presentations software out there, period.I've been a Windows user all my life, until I tried Keynote. Yes, Keynote was the main reason why I switched to Mac. It has a fantastic user interface, it is really easy to do almost anything you need to do with a presentation, very clever the way many tools have been designed.The way you work with shapes, how easy it is to apply effects... it makes Keynote a wonderful tool.

Inconvénients

No cons, perhaps the main one is that it only comes with Mac. But if you do own a Mac, it comes for free, that's the good news!

Javier
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keynote is the perfect option for those that aren't graphic designers

Publié le 18/04/2022

Even when the main use of this software is to create slideshows, if you master it enough , it can become your main graphic design tool, specially if you need to make graphics for your live streaming or create a small intro for your show (my case).
If you're a mac user, switch to Keynote. It has more integration to other apps and between devices (you can control your slideshows on a mac using your iPhone app, either using bluetooth or Wifi. That features is really cool.

Avantages

The interface is easier to understand that powerpoint, and has a lot of more features. It's important to clarify that this is an Apple product, available on Macs, iPhones and iPads. There's an option to access Keynote from a web browser on a PC once you setup an iCloud account, so you can create / modify files from the web, but it will depend of your browser and internet connection.

Inconvénients

It's Mac / iOS only, doesn't have a PC app. A desktop app for PC integrated to an iCloud account would be great to attract PC users

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Keynote - great for pastors!

Publié le 18/02/2022

On the whole, it's been helpful, but I definitely prefer both PowerPoint and Slides over Keynote.

Avantages

I love the aesthetically pleasing templates that Keynote offers you when choosing to create a presentation! Of all the options, Keynote definitely looks the best.

Inconvénients

I don't like the need to (apparently) constantly update the app on my laptop. One time, I failed to update Keynote for a long period of time (my fault, I admit), but it really screwed up my ability to access older presentations.

Pourquoi choisir Keynote

I made the switch because I switched from a PC to a Mac.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Slides on the move.

Publié le 23/08/2022

I used it on my iPad and iPhone. So it was really useful and fun to edit presentation on my phone without using computer. I create and share slides for my colleagues for education.

Avantages

I like it comes free with my iPad and my iPhone. My presentations are saved on iCloud. So it is accessible between all Apple devicea and family. It’s free so I don’t have to pay. I can create and share presentations on my iPhone.
Usage and interface is very basic and easy.

Inconvénients

It’s not easy to send presentations to other platforms. I need to convert format for other platforms.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Un software perfetto per creare superbe presentazioni

Publié le 11/11/2022

In passato ho usato sempre PowerPoint per le presentazione ma da quando, per lavoro, ho acquistato un Mac ed ho trovato Keynote gratuitamente nel pacchetto software questi è diventato il mio programma preferito per fare presentazioni.

Avantages

Keynote è un software, per utenti MAC, economico ed eccezionale per creare superbe presentazioni con dati, immagini, filmati e animazioni. Grazie ad un interfaccia semplice permette all'utente di inserire facilmente nel suo progetto: grafici, stili predefiniti di testi, immagini, video, forme e molto altro e di legare il tutto con effetti e transizioni. E' possibile lavorare in team sui progetti ed esportare i file in molti formati.

Inconvénients

Le versioni per IPhone e tablet risulta limitata rispetto a quella desktop.

Vinicius
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A perfect tool for amazing presentations

Publié le 11/07/2022

I can create amazing documents through Keynote, but I need much storage on my computer and in my iCloud.

Avantages

This is the only software I know that allows the creation of such beautiful documents, with several features available to use creativity and leave an impeccable design in my creations. In addition, through it, I can also share documents and make changes with other people.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, Keynote uses a lot of storage, which is a big downside, making my iCloud more expensive as a result. Another negative point is that it is a limited-use software since only Apple users can enjoy it, making it difficult to share files.

Juan Pablo
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

excellent tool for professional presentations

Publié le 06/07/2022

It has helped me to professionalize my presentations, providing better graphics and complete management of exposure times.

Avantages

the user interface is very intuitive and provides many possibilities to professionalize project presentations

Inconvénients

poor compatibility with windows software and complementary tools

Pourquoi choisir Keynote

for the graphics and the possibilities to animate and automate my presentations more efficiently

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

for the possibilities of improving the graphics and animations of the presentations
Azeem
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

It is more than just a Presentation Software

Publié le 09/04/2022

I am able to turn around faster, think clearer and experiment with agility.

Avantages

There's never been a product easier than Keynote I have ever used in my entire career.
I use Keynote for presentations, pitch templates, UI design, graphic designing and sometimes video as well. This software is simple by design and just lets you experiment by giving a blank canvas.

For creative people, sometimes not having a bunch of templates is a boon because it frees you up from restrictions imposed by simply looking at a template and how it can be. Keynote let's you CREATE and that's the best part about it.

Inconvénients

With more shapes and pre-loaded media, Keynote could go to a whole new level altogether. But other than that, there's nothing missing with Keynote.

Kunal
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Excellent is the word

Publié le 16/11/2022

Excellent, I would suggest everyone to get over with PPT and use Keynote instead. It is super easy to use and comes with excellent functionality.

Avantages

It is an Apple product and comes with best quality. I had always been using PPT or Prezi, but since I discovered this gem, I have stopped using anything else. It has all the functionality that you can imagine in a top or popular software (Prezi or PPT) and the best part is it comes free with purchase of any Apple product. I might never go back to PPT, it is so cliche.

Inconvénients

There was nothing much to not like, but if I have to pick up something, then it will the fact when we export Keynote to PPT we might lose some formatting or fonts etc. Other than that, there is nothing that bothers me using Keynote.

Microsoft PowerPoint, Doodly, Google Slides, Canva et Prezi

Pourquoi choisir Keynote

I wanted to try Keynote and once I tried it, I could not go back to any of my previous choices. Keynote was so easy to use and full of quality features.

Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides et Prezi

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

Keynote is not only simple, but has features contained in paid softwares.
Mario
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Keynote review

Publié le 06/03/2022

Presentation are built easily and are more attractive than PowerPoint

Avantages

Easy to use. Can use transparency in graphics

Inconvénients

Export to PowerPoint for others destroys effects

System Switch

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

First I thought to stick to PowerPoint, but Keynote is built-in so I tried it.
Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Keynote for Mac Users and works with Microsoft too

Publié le 26/07/2022

Great. As an Apple user I love being able to use an iPad, iPhone or Macbook to edit my files. The files are reliable and look really great for presentations or lessons that I give.

Avantages

This software utilizes integration with the cloud, for easy access and editing from anywhere. It is very comparable to Powerpoint, just takes a little getting used to where everything is. I think some features work better in Keynote while others are better in Powerpoint.

Inconvénients

Getting used to a different interface was a minor annoyance and worth it. The good news is Numbers, Keynote and Pages are very similar in their tool layouts, so learn one and you learn them all, to an extent.

• Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Just a Little Bit Nicer Than the Others

Publié le 29/04/2022

Keynote helps me look more professional than my solopreneur operation would naturally allow. I can quickly turn out great looking pieces of content. Keynote appears to be less known or used which is to my advantage because I often get compliments and requests to know what I used that leads to more client engagement.

Avantages

The templates are top notch and make it really easy and intuitive to put together a classy, high quality presentation easily. As most of my work world moved to Zoom (and is planning to stay), being able to quickly create backgrounds, visual cueing and information sharing has been critical. There are lots of slide presentation apps but Keynote's taste and layout suggestions are just a bit nicer. I consistently get feedback and requests for "tips" about how I got my slides to look so good.

Inconvénients

Converting Keynote slides into Google Slides takes a couple of steps to work around. You can covert directly in app to PowerPoint, .pdf, .gifs, etc but not Slides yet, which is the most common request from my end users.

cory
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Transition from my youth

Publié le 10/03/2022

Love it. Glad to have it included with my Mac. I definitely wouldn't purchase Powerpoint. I would consider buying keynote if it didn't come free.

Avantages

I am a die hard apple fan. I have only ever owned a Mac desktop or laptop. That being said, I grew up on Powerpoint. I like the cleaner look than the old versions of powerpoint I used to use. Even using powerpoint on a Mac, always had a very "PC" vibe to it. Creating slides is very simple. I don't have much of a need for presentations now, but I think it would be very easy to hit the ground running.

Inconvénients

My only con completely contradicts my pros. When I was in school, we used a lot of powerpoint. I was constantly looking for the old features instead of getting used to the new, cleaner layout. I think it would just take a presentation or two for a long time Microsoft user to get used to Keynote.

Eli
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Powerful presentation tool!

Publié le 02/11/2022

It's a great tool to work and collaborate.

Avantages

As many Apple software solutions the user interfase is very intuitive and allows people get done fast with their presentations.The feature that we love most is online collaboration because it allows several people to work on the same presentation so you don't have to share the file over and over by email getting to the perfect presentation.

Inconvénients

It only work in Apple devices, but if you have one you are wasting money by using other software.

Microsoft PowerPoint et LibreOffice

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

Since is included with the Apple family you can save lots of money by not purchasing additional tools involving licensing and maintenance.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

My go-to presentation tool

Publié le 09/10/2022

I use keynote to quickly whip up a presentation that looks good and is super stable.

Avantages

Apple's Keynote software offers me everything I need in my presentation software. It's easy to style my slides and I can quickly build out a presentation deck. The best part is that it's free to download for Mac users.

Inconvénients

I miss some of the more deeper technical settings that some other competitors might have.

Pourquoi choisir Keynote

It's easy to get quickly started with a presentation, and it's free to download with Mac

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Review for Keynote Apple

Publié le 16/10/2022

Good selling presentations

Avantages

Compatibility with PowerPoint, iCloud storage, good templates

Inconvénients

New version brings many changes user has to get used to

Lirim
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Free presentation app if you got a Mac or iPad

Publié le 17/11/2022

The best part about the Keynote is that you can present from your phone if you suddenly forgot the laptop at home. It happened to me one time and I didn't panic because I knew that I would have access from my phone.

Avantages

The best part of this app is that if you have a Macbook or any other apple device such as iPad Air or Pro, you can use it with no cost at all. And it has all the features you'll find in the powerpoint.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, there is not enough fonts available. I wish it had more fonts available so that I can customize the text.

Matej
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Best for Mac users

Publié le 26/04/2022

Keynote is a great tool for presentations, but not the one I use the most. The only reason for that is the fact that our company usually demands presentation files for Powerpoint or links to Google Slides. Converting files then becomes somewhat of a hassle. Otherwise, it is really easy to set up slides. I use Keynote whenever I can present from my computer.

Avantages

It works seamlessly with any Apple device. Design options are superior to Google Slides or Powerpoint. I can move slides with my Apple watch!

Inconvénients

I like Keynote, but only use it when I am 100 % certain I would be able to use my computer to present. If that is not the case, I usually do the presentation in Google Slides. I am not too happy with exporting to other formats (due to some minor design changes).