Keynote

Software for creating and editing custom presentations

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client
4/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

31 avis

Ernesto alfonso O.
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Profesionalismo y belleza para tu conferencia

Publié le 18/05/2022

Es esencial para presentar, exponer, dar clase o incluso impresiones y diseños impresos.

Avantages

Me encanta la funcion de presentar a dispositivos, puedes compartir tu presentación y presentarlos en sus dispositivos iOs, esto hace que tu conferencias sea aún más atractiva. Todas las plantillas son ecepcionales.

Inconvénients

Sería bueno aunmentar el catálago predeterminado de plantillas.

Microsoft PowerPoint et Google Slides

Pourquoi choisir Keynote

Por sus simpleza y elegancia, es mucho mas sofisticado el diseño.

Microsoft PowerPoint et Google Slides

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

Por sus simpleza y elegancia, es mucho mas sofisticado el diseño.
François L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

More over Poser Point

Publié le 19/05/2022

I have been using Keynote since 2005. The adaptation period (coming form PowerPoint) was about 3 weeks.
Never looked back.
Each time I have to use PowerPoint because a client want to use the presentation on a PC reminds me how awful PP is compare to Keynote.
Keynote is a professional presentation software and anybody I know who has used it does not want to go back to Powerpoint

Avantages

Very sophisticated yet easy to use
User interface is vastly superior to Powerpoint
Easily convertible to Ppt format if required.
Compatible with ppt format
Super animations
Fully compatible with the rest of the Apple suite
Using Keynote with a projector is a breeze!

Inconvénients

File size is surprisingly high.
Some bullet are not reproduced adequately when importing to ppt format
Imported files for ppt format sometimes have to be rearranged
Font compatibility between ppt files

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

Keynote is Free with he purchase of a Mac. Updates are free and so are upgrade. Amazing product with it usability and most importantly the end results : presentations are stunning!
Angelo F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great tool for presentations

Publié le 06/03/2022

Avantages

Keynote is a great tool to build presentations. Intuitive and with the necessary features to create good material

Inconvénients

Some innovative features that I value are not supported by the application, which makes it lag behind some alternatives

Annie H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

As Easy t

Publié le 20/05/2022

Avantages

I'm a big fan of Keynote. I think it's the easiest application to create beautiful presentations.
It has a lot of features that can make my life easier. For example, Keynote allows me to embed videos and photos into my slides. I can even record myself presenting the slide show and then, I can send the link to my clients.

Inconvénients

Native templates are a bit poor, but you can find awesome ones on the net.

Easy and elegant presentations

Publié le 15/06/2022

Avantages

I have not used a lot of Keynote, but from my short experience I can say that it is really a great program as it is very simple to use but above all it allows you to make very beautiful presentations in a short time. A really effective tool

Inconvénients

In my opinion it has nothing to improve, I have always found myself very well

Larissa V.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Allows the creation of beautiful materials

Publié le 12/05/2022

Avantages

Keynote allows you to create beautiful materials, with detailed tools that no other presentation software has. I can create presentations that bring engagement because of the design details that Keynote brings.

Inconvénients

The fact that only those who have a MacBook can use it is a disadvantage when I need to work on shared documents, making it difficult for many people to access. In addition, presentations tend to take up a lot of storage, and it is sometimes necessary to use Keynote through iCloud, with extremely limited resources, making my work difficult.

Raquel C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Power Point? What's that?

Publié le 24/06/2022

Avantages

Mother of God. I can't live without this tool. I love how simple and intuitive it is. I don't want to know anything more about Power Point. For me, Keynote is the best in interface, animations and design.

Inconvénients

I really have nothing bad to say about her. I find it perfect.

Chiara P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Best tool for presentation

Publié le 03/06/2022

Avantages

Offers best tool for create immersive presentations.

Inconvénients

it would be useful to have Keynote for Windows as well.

Duncan N.
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

good software

Publié le 13/05/2022

Avantages

easy to use with lots of built in features and templates

incompaterbillity across operating platforms

Giuseppe N.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Great choice for presentations

Publié le 14/05/2022

Avantages

offers all the features to create beautiful and immersive presentations thanks to the great work done by Apple.

Inconvénients

for the use I made of it, I found no defects

Javier M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keynote is the perfect option for those that aren't graphic designers

Publié le 18/04/2022

Even when the main use of this software is to create slideshows, if you master it enough , it can become your main graphic design tool, specially if you need to make graphics for your live streaming or create a small intro for your show (my case).
If you're a mac user, switch to Keynote. It has more integration to other apps and between devices (you can control your slideshows on a mac using your iPhone app, either using bluetooth or Wifi. That features is really cool.

Avantages

The interface is easier to understand that powerpoint, and has a lot of more features. It's important to clarify that this is an Apple product, available on Macs, iPhones and iPads. There's an option to access Keynote from a web browser on a PC once you setup an iCloud account, so you can create / modify files from the web, but it will depend of your browser and internet connection.

Inconvénients

It's Mac / iOS only, doesn't have a PC app. A desktop app for PC integrated to an iCloud account would be great to attract PC users

Steve C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Keynote - great for pastors!

Publié le 18/02/2022

On the whole, it's been helpful, but I definitely prefer both PowerPoint and Slides over Keynote.

Avantages

I love the aesthetically pleasing templates that Keynote offers you when choosing to create a presentation! Of all the options, Keynote definitely looks the best.

Inconvénients

I don't like the need to (apparently) constantly update the app on my laptop. One time, I failed to update Keynote for a long period of time (my fault, I admit), but it really screwed up my ability to access older presentations.

Pourquoi choisir Keynote

I made the switch because I switched from a PC to a Mac.

Guadalupe R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Keynote is everything you need

Publié le 14/04/2022

I love Keynote for creating and editing not only my presentations but documents in general. It gives me creative freedom to play with the design and I can have all my important documents in several formats in a single one. The animations are on point and just what I need nothing too explosive but a simple and easy tool to highlight my points. I enjoy all the tools and how I can add all my external tools and formats while working on it.

Avantages

I love working with Keynote for creating all kinds of documents. The formats and variations between them are easy to follow. I have the freedom to be creative when editing and developing my presentations, documents and even personal albums.

Inconvénients

It might be a bit weird starting to create your presentations if you are used to pre-created formats. Sometimes it feels like you don't know how to start

Azeem T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

It is more than just a Presentation Software

Publié le 09/04/2022

I am able to turn around faster, think clearer and experiment with agility.

Avantages

There's never been a product easier than Keynote I have ever used in my entire career.
I use Keynote for presentations, pitch templates, UI design, graphic designing and sometimes video as well. This software is simple by design and just lets you experiment by giving a blank canvas.

For creative people, sometimes not having a bunch of templates is a boon because it frees you up from restrictions imposed by simply looking at a template and how it can be. Keynote let's you CREATE and that's the best part about it.

Inconvénients

With more shapes and pre-loaded media, Keynote could go to a whole new level altogether. But other than that, there's nothing missing with Keynote.

• Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Keynote vs Powerpoint

Publié le 20/02/2022

Avantages

Keynote is the best software for presentations. Period!. I had been using Powerpoint as I was a Windows user, but I actually changed to Mac mainly because I wanted to use Keynote. Yes, I do many presentations!

Keynote is very easy to use, it's feature-rich and has the best UX in software like this.

Inconvénients

Not many... Perhaps I miss tools for simple photo-editing within the app.

Mario S.
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Keynote review

Publié le 06/03/2022

Presentation are built easily and are more attractive than PowerPoint

Avantages

Easy to use. Can use transparency in graphics

Inconvénients

Export to PowerPoint for others destroys effects

System Switch

Pourquoi passer à Keynote

First I thought to stick to PowerPoint, but Keynote is built-in so I tried it.
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Just a Little Bit Nicer Than the Others

Publié le 29/04/2022

Keynote helps me look more professional than my solopreneur operation would naturally allow. I can quickly turn out great looking pieces of content. Keynote appears to be less known or used which is to my advantage because I often get compliments and requests to know what I used that leads to more client engagement.

Avantages

The templates are top notch and make it really easy and intuitive to put together a classy, high quality presentation easily. As most of my work world moved to Zoom (and is planning to stay), being able to quickly create backgrounds, visual cueing and information sharing has been critical. There are lots of slide presentation apps but Keynote's taste and layout suggestions are just a bit nicer. I consistently get feedback and requests for "tips" about how I got my slides to look so good.

Inconvénients

Converting Keynote slides into Google Slides takes a couple of steps to work around. You can covert directly in app to PowerPoint, .pdf, .gifs, etc but not Slides yet, which is the most common request from my end users.

Cory H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Transition from my youth

Publié le 10/03/2022

Love it. Glad to have it included with my Mac. I definitely wouldn't purchase Powerpoint. I would consider buying keynote if it didn't come free.

Avantages

I am a die hard apple fan. I have only ever owned a Mac desktop or laptop. That being said, I grew up on Powerpoint. I like the cleaner look than the old versions of powerpoint I used to use. Even using powerpoint on a Mac, always had a very "PC" vibe to it. Creating slides is very simple. I don't have much of a need for presentations now, but I think it would be very easy to hit the ground running.

Inconvénients

My only con completely contradicts my pros. When I was in school, we used a lot of powerpoint. I was constantly looking for the old features instead of getting used to the new, cleaner layout. I think it would just take a presentation or two for a long time Microsoft user to get used to Keynote.

Denisse B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Keynote is everything you need

Publié le 14/03/2022

I love Keynote, is my day-to-day helper. I can create fast presentations for those unexpected meetings, have all my protocols in order and get access to them from all my devices and in all document types

Avantages

Is it great! I love all the features and the capabilities to create many documents from fun photo albums to formal presentations. It is very intuitive so, I can make my job very fast and still have time for other activities. The conversion between several document types works great and the sharing option helps me a lot in rush meeting

Inconvénients

To me, the animations are pretty simple and block a bit the creativity while trying to impress and retain attention

Matej P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Best for Mac users

Publié le 26/04/2022

Keynote is a great tool for presentations, but not the one I use the most. The only reason for that is the fact that our company usually demands presentation files for Powerpoint or links to Google Slides. Converting files then becomes somewhat of a hassle. Otherwise, it is really easy to set up slides. I use Keynote whenever I can present from my computer.

Avantages

It works seamlessly with any Apple device. Design options are superior to Google Slides or Powerpoint. I can move slides with my Apple watch!

Inconvénients

I like Keynote, but only use it when I am 100 % certain I would be able to use my computer to present. If that is not the case, I usually do the presentation in Google Slides. I am not too happy with exporting to other formats (due to some minor design changes).

John W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simply the best presentation package.

Publié le 11/04/2022

Keynote has made creating presentations an effortless process. I would not trade it for any other presentation product.

Avantages

I love how easy Keynote is to use. It allows me to focus on my presentation and not on figuring out the software.

Inconvénients

I always have to save my gorgeous Keynote presentation as a Powerpoint because the venue I am presenting at doesn't support Keynote.

Llanoi W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Keynote Review

Publié le 17/02/2022

Avantages

This software proved to be an easy to use and efficient platform to create content for presentations. Notes, images and audio are easy to be added. It provides cool animations and smooth transitions.

Inconvénients

No noteworthy issues have been identified so far.

Miguel E.
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Beautiful, Simple, Effective for presentations on a snap

Publié le 12/05/2022

Use it for presentations on a snap. Really easy to use with very nice transitions

Avantages

simplicity in the learning curve and nice transitions

Inconvénients

It is a linear way to present, one slide after the other like passing pages. I would like something more fluid and inmersive sort of like a prezi with the ease of use of Keynote
I will like to see more templates included within.

Omar R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Much better than others

Publié le 25/02/2022

For me is an essential tool.
Sometimes I have to use PowerPoint because of the application and I realize that Keynote is much better in every way. It is much more accurate when working with images, the quality of the fonts, in general you get a much more professional result.

Avantages

I love the high quality of the result, the presentations in keynote looks much professional than in Power Point.

Inconvénients

The fact that only Mac users can use it.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Best visual presentations software

Publié le 19/05/2022

KeyNote allows me to have unlimited creativity both on video editing and Graphic Design

Avantages

I thing KeyNote takes the cup mostly on visual side on presentation software:
- The user interface is not intimidating it is user friendly and it is easy to navigate and search for tools.
- The 3D chart animation makes an impressive presentation.
- The animation tools such as building, actions and built out, multiple objects, motion paths, magic move produce an engaging content from 2D motion graphic to customized Gif cards or Gif posts.
- The software has amazing preset templates for different type of presentations.
- Background image removal tool saves time instead of taking image to professional photo software first.

Inconvénients

- The keynote is only accessible to Mac users.
- The KeyNote limits on exporting file types compared to its competitor's softwares.