PRTG Enterprise Monitor

Gardez le contrôle d'un grand service informatique et optimisez ses performances.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

42 avis

José
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best application for network monitoring

Publié le 22/09/2022

In general, this is the best application for network monitoring, fast implementation, many reports, and many ways to get notifications. A good tool for teamwork.

Avantages

It is easy to set up, implement, and deploy. It is a Web interface and desktop app which allow fast access.

Inconvénients

The interface of Map must be easier and more organized to understand.

ManageEngine OpManager

Pourquoi choisir PRTG Enterprise Monitor

PRTG is more friendly and effective.

Logiciel antérieur

Spiceworks et ManageEngine OpManager

Pourquoi passer à PRTG Enterprise Monitor

PRTG is more friendly, easy to implement, and cost-effective.

Dear José,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

Johanns
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PRTG is the best recommendation I can make to my IT colleagues

Publié le 22/09/2022

Since I've been using PRTG Enterprise Monitor my work has become much easier, it's a tool that you become addicted to as soon as you start configuring it. I have surprised my superiors when I take quick action due to the immediate alerts that PRTG sends me.

Avantages

Its simplicity of use and implementation. It does what it has to do. It greatly simplifies the monitoring of large and small networks.

Inconvénients

It could not only monitor, but also be an active part of the devices. Manage them with protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP from the software.

Network Monitor, PRTG Network Monitor et WhatsUp Gold

Pourquoi choisir PRTG Enterprise Monitor

The software was not admin friendly. It wasn't that smooth and I got a lot of false positives.

Logiciel antérieur

WhatsUp Gold

Pourquoi passer à PRTG Enterprise Monitor

I felt very comfortable using it from the beginning. I saw many ISPs using it to monitor their business services, which gave me confidence, and I liked their constant updates and innovation of sensors.

Réponse de Paessler Traduire en français

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy that you are enjoying PRTG and we love hearing about how you are using it.

Rafael
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Involved needing to get more hands on

Avantages

the alerting is on point as it barks about everything if your not carefull

Inconvénients

the landscape for displaying visual maps needs a lot of work.

Dear Rafael,

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

PRTG Network Monitor - Best Network Tool for the Money

Publié le 23/09/2022

I have been using PRTG for over 10 years in my career as a IT Network/Systems Admin. There are plenty of tools on the market that can do this same thing but none of them allow for the simple yet powerful design of PRTG. I recommend it to friends, and colleagues all the time.

Avantages

PRTG helps me keep my entire network visible in a single pane of glass, whether that is network, server, virtual, or WAN, I have eyes on my network at all times.

Inconvénients

The only negatives I will mention are minor. I run a single server with close to 10,000 sensors, which is considered the maximum for a single server and I see performance problems from time to time because I run it at red line. The interface is a little dated by 2022 standards and could use a facelift.

Dear John,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are currently working on a new interface, which you can already try out now.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy To Implement and to Use Monitoring!

Publié le 22/09/2022

PRTG helped me enhance my setup with a central overview across multiple server locations. I appreciate the level of multiple business services, coming together to provide me with all the access to my enterprise in one location, That was the moment I knew this was a great addition to my toolbox.

Avantages

The flexible dashboard is the best feature I have seen in years. The ability to collect and correlate alarms and notifications is what I needed. I appreciate the ability to monitor my entire operation.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a better set up manual.

Dear Kevin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PRTG is a great tool that we use every day, all day.

Publié le 23/09/2022

Overall, this product is excellent and don't think I could find any other software so complete.

Avantages

PRTG is probably one of the easiest software packages I've ever used. It's highly customizable and easily set up. You can give a device a name and IP address, tell it to auto-discover and it will find all applicable SNMP or WMI items for that device that can be monitored. You can then go through and take things out that you don't need or care about.

Inconvénients

There are some things that are not customizable that I wish were. For example, every time I do a device discovery on a HP switch, I get the port discovered, but also get the RMON port discovered. I do not need both of them. If I delete the RMON port and do a weekly discovery, it picks up the previously deleted RMON ports. I've contacted support about it and the only way to keep that from happening is to pause the RMON sensors so they are not discovered again. I just wish there was a way to modify the auto discovery settings to ignore things, such as the RMON ports, Windows update frequency, etc. that you don't need and don't need the auto-discovery to pick up again. Maybe if there was a list of items that auto discovery looks for and the ability to un-check the box for those items. For switches, I don't need auto discovery to pick up anything else but maybe additional ports that were plugged in since the last auto discovery.

Dear Scott,

Israel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love the PRTG Enterprise Monitor solution.

Publié le 23/09/2022

In the past, we spent many hours a week manually checking the status of our infrastructure: availability, capacity checks, service status, updates, etc.
Now PRTG does it all for us. PRTG is responsible for monitoring the availability of our equipment, services, review capabilities, database availability, etc. Even now we know the hours of greatest demand for our services and the critical hours.

When something in our infrastructure failed, we were aware of it until the client reported it. Now, PRTG takes care of sending us an email notification, telling us what the problem is. This allows us to react even before users are aware of the problem.

Avantages

I love that it includes native support for a lot of brands and products like Servers, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Workstations, Software, etc.

The ease of use of PRTG is incredible. You can install and configure it in minutes.

The support and documentation of the solution is very good. It even allows you to integrate with other solutions and/or create your own sensors.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more backup monitoring options in addition to VEEAM.

Réponse de Paessler Traduire en français

We're happy that you're happy! Thanks for leaving us a review! Have a look at our PRTG Sensor Hub. Here you can find scripts that extend the monitoring of VEEAM.

Ranga

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Covers all the bases for mid-sized corporate infrastructure

Publié le 26/09/2022

We are using PRTG to monitor all aspects of our network and server infrastructure. After trialling a few products, PRTG was selected several years ago for the extensive feature set at a reasonable cost of ownership.

So far we are completely satisfied with the product. PRTG is right-sized for us without all the features we need. We have integrated PRTG with Grafana to produce extremely user-friendly dashboards for our management and the integration was a breeze.

Balanced cost to features
Detailed dashboards and graphs
Realtime Alerts/notifications
Continuous updates and new sensors/features added regularly
Easy integration with dashboard software (ie. Grafana)

Inconvénients

Heavy use of resources (I do not believe this is a product issue as we are sharing our hardware resource for other admin utilities)

Dear Ranga,
We're happy that you're happy! Thanks for leaving us a review!

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Perfect for our company

Publié le 22/09/2022

It has been great. I have the monitoring dashboard up at all times and it is reliable.

Avantages

I like how it was easy to set up and easy to scale. I can set up a typical branch office monitor configuration and literally copy and paste it to set up a different office's monitoring.
I like how customizable the notifications are - what do you want to be alerted on vs not alerted on - how much - alerts sent to who, etc...

Inconvénients

I wish there was some aspect of IPAM or even DDI management. Having some sort of inventory management as well would be nice, maybe in the form of a dynamic subnet scanning and showing what is live on the network without creating a static entry in the list.

Dear Matthew,

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

excellent monitoring software

Publié le 22/09/2022

good support, overall you get a fast and in depth response.

Avantages

stable, lots of sensors, being able to use customized sensors, app, reporting, API

Inconvénients

not being able to select a language per user, this is set for the whole configuration.

Justin
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use interface for administrators. Maps are great for presenting to end users.

Publié le 22/09/2022

excellent product that is easy enough to use for the average IT engineer or high level technician

Avantages

simple to create monitors and create custom notifications

Inconvénients

initial configuration takes a small learning curve to get up and running

SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager

Pourquoi choisir PRTG Enterprise Monitor

Everyone on our staff understood how to use the product and didn't require Linux knowledge

Pourquoi passer à PRTG Enterprise Monitor

ease of use and price value

Dear Justin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! Feel free and have a look at our how-to guides to get the most out of PRTG.

peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Motoring world

Avantages

The system is easy to setup; using the auto discovery that help to bring up the most relevant sensors to the device being monitored. The network diagrams gave us great insight when troubleshooting issue and pinpoint where the root is.

It allows us to be always pro active and provide the uptime required by the business without manually carry out the tasks.

Inconvénients

The default parameter could provide some false positive alerts; some adjustment is needed to make alerts more suitable to the company

Dear Peter,

Ajet
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to setup and use monitoring tool

Publié le 22/09/2022

Its good starting point in your monitoring toolset, easy to deploy and manage, intuitive and self explanatory software

Avantages

Its very easy to deploy and configure, the software is intuitive and self explanatory

Inconvénients

Some of the stats are not as accurate in the sense that the min sample time is 10sec so not really real-time monitoring. Harder to deploy on remote systems, you need to deploy a remote probe. Their support can certainly improve

Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Network and servers monitoring solutions that's easy to setup and maintain

Publié le 22/09/2022

Overall experience is very positive

Avantages

Easy to setup and add the devices/sensors if you already have SNMP configured on the devices to be monitored. Auto discovery may offer stuff you weren't thinking to monitor.

Inconvénients

Web GUI may not be user-friendly for some tasks. For example if you can't right click on a sensor and open it in a new tab.

Dear Karen,
Thank you for leaving us a review! Have a look at our PRTG Desktop. This is an alternative interface that you can use to connect to a PRTG core server or a PRTG Hosted Monitor instance.

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Unicorns do exist!

Avantages

Not often you can find a package that bundes all your wishes but PRTG does that. The inerface allows quick identification of issues and the alert system is used daily. The commitment to constantly improving the product only make me want it more.

Inconvénients

Deployment poses a challenge with all the sensors and reslly no identifier for some - but the catalog is exanding

Dear Tim,
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! Take a look at our how-to guides to get the most out of PRTG.

Bethany
  • Secteur d'activité : Emballage et conteneurs

Affordable and Customizable

Publié le 28/09/2022

I have been using PRTG for years, and it has always been reliable and easy to use.

Avantages

This software is very reasonably priced, and you can customize the sensors to match the needs of your environment.

Inconvénients

It does take a while to set everything up if you make everything custom, but it is worth it.

Dear Bethany,
Thank you for leaving us a review! Feel free and have a look at our YouTube channel to get the most out of PRTG.

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

Monitoring

Publié le 22/09/2022

Overall experience has been good, it does what it says and it has been very useful for monitoring our systems.

Avantages

Many sensors, easy to setup compared to competitors. Very customizable in alerting and what you can monitor.

Inconvénients

Doesn't scale well once to 10k+ sensors, vendor recommendation against virtualization. Price increasing and licensing scheme.

Dear Matt,

Bill
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Great product - I use it daily

Publié le 22/09/2022

Excellent experience from installation through deployment and growth

Avantages

The ease of maintenance, reliability of alerts and ease of monitoring without agents.

Inconvénients

A bit complicated to configure anything except basic alerts. Not much integration with third parties.

Dear Bill,
Thank you very much for your review!

Stuart

A must use product

Avantages

Total visibility of the IT estate. It's simple, easy to use interface provides a great product which is easy to setup and quick to get going.

Inconvénients

Some of the menus at first glance might not be as intuitive as you would like, but once you understand the concepts it's easy to use.

Dear Stuart,

Gerben
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

working with PRTG for years!

Publié le 22/09/2022

central monitoring, alerting, centralized logging

Avantages

PRTG is reliable/fast/intelligent and intuitive to work with

Inconvénients

because PRTG can use/monitor so many different services/protocols etc it can be overwhelming for new users to understand the potential

Réponse de Paessler Traduire en français

Thank you for writing us this review. Have a look at our how-to guides and our YouTube channel to get the most out of PRTG.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Eagle in the network.

Exceptional!

I can't imagine managing a company without it.

Avantages

The all encompassing monitoring that you can enable for every device on your network.

Inconvénients

the UI wasn't the best to learn but after using it for a bit you become accustomed to it.

Dear Brian,
We're happy that you're happy! Thanks for leaving us a review!

Sascha
  • Secteur d'activité : Presse écrite

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Once you try it you never let go

Publié le 22/09/2022

We're highly satisfied for over 10 years.

Avantages

Adding monitoring sensors with PRTG is super easy. Also: integrating different notification types for different cases is a high value feature.

Inconvénients

The only con at the moment is the mobile view in a browser BUT you can use the app that works like a charm.

Dear Sascha,

Charles

Very Useful

Publié le 22/09/2022

We can see when sites are down and are able to monitor the situation.

Avantages

That we can setup a wall to see everything.

Inconvénients

Customization is a little tricky in the beginning

Dear Charles,
Thank you very much for your review! Feel free and have a look at our YouTube channel where we provide a lot of helpful videos to get the most out of PRTG.

Johannes
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good Software, easy to use an low time to start

Publié le 22/09/2022

Using it since 5 Years and we plan to use it longer.

Avantages

Easy to Use, big amount of Sensors implemented. Possibility to create own sensors. Quick start possible.

Inconvénients

Mass deployment of similar Sensors to multiple devices could be better.

Dear Johannes,

Tomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques

PRTG - recommned for every IT environment

Publié le 22/09/2022

Solve problem before user's call!

Avantages

monitor your IT environment, aletrs, notifications, easy to use

Inconvénients

its hard to find something, set up the notification hierarchy, small improvmnet in notification email looks

Dear Tomas,