39 avis

Grepsr Makes it Simple!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 13/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a part of the UNESCO Chair reserach centre in Ireland: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which has a foucs on using sport as a tool to achieve the Sustainable Devleopment Goals [SDGs]. My work within the research centre is to examine the opportunities and challenges for Multilateral Development Banks to invest in sport-based solutions to achieve the SDGs. I worked with Grepsr to undertake a one time extraction of data through web scraping for references made to sport, physical activity and other related keywords across four websites of MDBs; namely Asian Development Bank, The World Bank, The Inter-American Development Bank and the Islamic Development Bank. Grepsr scraped vast volumes of data over 65,000 Pdf documents and provided final files of scraped data in the format I desired. This data scraped by Grepsr will have a profound impact on my research. I will use this raw data to conduct further text analytics and identify patterns, trends and themes for investments in sport-based solutions. This data will form the founding blocks towards developing an intentional alternative source of funding for sport for devleopment initiatives that can potentially lead to healthier socities, better living conditions and improved educational outcomes.

Avantages

My experience of working with Grepsr was excellent. They have an excellent team of engineers and great account management. All your questions are always answered and any issue is troubleshooted with promptness. The solutions they provide suit your needs perfectly. Their service is timely, cost effective and of high quality a combination hard to find.

Inconvénients

I did not face any trouble. I conducted a one time data extraction and there were no problems.

Haley U.

Good Software

Publié le 03/12/2019

Avantages

google sheets keyword list to add keywords

Inconvénients

timezone difference has been challenging

Amin K.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements
Traduire en français

First scraping exp with grepse

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 27/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall good, but would think of going for it the second time because the reconfigure fee is higher and needed everytime you stop the crawlers.

Avantages

The customer support was great and the time taken to scrape the amount of data was less

Inconvénients

The reconfigure/maintainence fee if you stop the crawlers ...

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Khyati S.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Excellent Data extraction solution

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We want to remain a leader in a highly competitve inductry and hence one of our chief responsibility is to provide clean and accurate data to our clients. It is very critical for our business to acquire data on time. Before we started working with Grepsr, I researched and spoke to several other web scraping agencies and after doing a thourough analysis, came to a conclusion that Grepsr is the best provider for our use case. Setting up the projects with Grepsr was very easy and convenient and they were able to provide the data to us in minimum turnaround time and the lowest rates. They are easy to work with and definitely pros in this space. I would definitely recommend them to other organizations trying to solve their data acquisition problems.

1. Convenient
2.Easy to use
3. Low turnaround time
4. Low cost

1. Being in a different timezone leads to a latency at times

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you, Khyati, for the detailed review! We're delighted that you chose us as your data provider and find our service worthy. Customer satisfaction is our topmost priority, so we're committed to provide better service day after day.

While Grepsr's business hours may not synchronize with many of our clients owing to the different timezone, we do try to address urgent issues as promptly as we can whatever the time of day at our end.

Thank you once again for such a positive review, and we look forward to growing our partnership in the future.

Peter M.
Secteur d'activité: Sports

Grepsr support

Publié le 24/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I run a small business part of which entails the collecting of data on a daily basis, before coming across Grepsr this was a time consuming onerous task. Now I need do no more than simply open the file to access all my data requirements. It is a very cost effective means of obtaining data and the service provided is without doubt the best of any software company I have dealt with in my 25-years of experience

Avantages

The set up was very straight forward thanks to the assistance of the staff I would like to express my gratitude to customer service representative in particular whose assistance has been invaluable

Inconvénients

I can honestly say that in my 5-years experience with the software I cannot find anything I would change

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Peter!
As a data extraction service platform, our goal is always to ease the data acquisition woes of our customers so they can focus on other aspects of their business.
You've been a great partner to us and we hope this continues for many more years!

Mike C.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Traduire en français

Grepsr is a great partner

Publié le 22/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our business model requires us to refresh our data very frequently. Grepsr has been instrumental in making that possible. Their speed and the quality of their work has always been top notch. If we ever have a problem, or would like a new feature, Grepsr responds within a day and makes the extra effort to meet our needs.

Avantages

The ability to customize the crawlers for our needs. Grepsr is extremely flexible and ensures that we are able to get the data we want, when we want it - no matter how difficult it might be to obtain it.

Inconvénients

We have been very pleased with Grepsr throughout our partnership.

Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're really humbled by your kind words, and we'd like to take this opportunity to say that you've also been a great partner to us.
Your feedback and suggestions over the years have contributed a lot towards improving the Grepsr platform for all our customers. We hope to continue and grow our partnership in the years ahead.

- Grepsr Team

Matt S.
Traduire en français

Grespr is the best value for the money and accuracy of the data

Publié le 12/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The grepsr data is key to our business

Avantages

Its like flipping on a light switch or answering the telephone, it just works and is reliable and accurate

Inconvénients

really no cons. The team is very responsive to any sort of issues or feedback but issues are few and far between

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you, Matt, for such kind words!
We're delighted to have you as a long-time partner and hope to continue as your data provider for years to come.

Jesse J.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Efficient Data Extraction

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Manual data extraction can be a labor intensive process. Using a service like Grepsr has been an excellent way to optimize my time on understanding what the data is telling me rather than programming my own scrapes to get this data. Grepsr has been an easy tool to work with supported by a strong and attentive team.

Avantages

Ease of use to submit a data request and the timely delivery of my returned data. In many cases, Grepsr has completed my deliverable faster than expected.

Inconvénients

There have been a few times of extraction errors such as duplicate values or incomplete data having been returned in the deliverable. However, once I've identified a possible issue, the Grepsr team is quick to resolve with follow up.

Prithvi D.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

Great Product! Great Service!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I have been extremely pleased with Grepsr's product and service.

Avantages

The ease of use and customisations levels are excellent.

Inconvénients

One a few occasions the data needed to be re-processed due to inconsistency.

Kyrylo 🛫.
Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Super product for those who need to get data fast and easy

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I struggled a lot with DataMiner and still can't manage using it. Grepsr literally saved me, It's simply intuitive and easy to use.
I had one page where data was taken not properly. After submitting information on to support they fixed that in one day. Such an amazing result even keeping in mind that I am not a paid, customer. Thanks a lot

Free Extension
Intuitive
Support is great

Inconvénients

Some pages could not be taken, but Support helps very fast

Réponse de Grepsr

Thanks for such a stellar review!
Here at Grepsr, we value every customer highly, whether or not they're paying members.
Although our Chrome extension is handy for simple websites, we're constantly working on improving its usability on more complex ones.
We're delighted that we managed to get the job done and you got to experience our amazing support!

Priyanka V.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Improvements/Suggestion

Publié le 25/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I feel constantly updated about my request - Prompt replies by reps.

it's good.
Team is great
Appreciate the quick turn around

Inconvénients

1. It would be great to have web platform to see the status of all file and download from there. Email updates sometimes are repeated or sometimes go in spam

2. Can we have the functionality of running the software in live or like pull new posts every month, rather than running the entire query again?

Hi Priyanka,
We really appreciate your taking the time to leave the review and suggestions.
We do have a web-based platform (app.grepsr.com) where users can preview & download their data, run on-demand, customize data delivery & crawl schedules, and much more.
We always look forward to hearing from our customers. We'll definitely take the suggestions for improvement on board and work towards making the app even better.
Thanks!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Girish M.
Secteur d'activité: Recherche

Excellent Scraping Service and Tools

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 18/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The tech team is very responsive and the in-account messaging service is very convenient. Turnaround times are​ world-class. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Ease of Transaction

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain about at all. Everything was great.

Neil K.

Great Service

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been a great service and product. We have found great value and continue to use them because of their delivery/quality, customer service, timeliness. As a software business, we have clients that need their work as quick as possible. The team at Grepsr always delivers.

Avantages

This is a great service. The team is very responsive and always delivers their stated data on time. I've used them on several occasions always with great results.

Inconvénients

I think it could be a bit easier with the intake form and the time. Additionally if there are any mistakes in the data set, it often takes a few days to rectify.

Federico A.
Traduire en français

Grepsr is incredibly helpful to help us gain insights faster

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

GREPSR has been essential for me to gain insights around how conversation are taking place throughout a wide variety of mediums. GREPSR helps me to understand any thing from the latest perception in shoe sneakers, to how patients are talking in a highly specific online medical forum.

- Easy to use platform
- Dedicated team that quickly answers any questions around viability of data extraction
- Data extraction arrives very quickly and helps us move faster

Inconvénients

- Mistakes happen in data extraction exercises; 20-40% of the time I need to get back to the GREPSR team
- Large time zones are great, because GREPSR team can work on our data extraction while our team is out of office, but when questions arise, our team needs to wait for their response

Caroline S.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Good, easy to use

Avantages

It is easy to use, you get data quickly and they can scrape lots of different types of data sources with lots of metadata attached.

Inconvénients

There can be some weird characters in the posts, the format of the sheet can sometimes be off

Hi Caroline,
Thank you for leaving a positive review.
We're delighted that you find our platform easy to use.
Regarding the weird characters, this is mainly a CSV issue, which is resolved when the data format is XLSX (Excel). We've made both formats available for your future requests.
Thanks!

Allen K.
Secteur d'activité: Études de marché

Review of Grepsr Services

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Had a positive experience working with their team. They were able to tailor some of the data templates and delivery for our business, at a small cost. Although it involved multiple iterations with some QC errors and back-and-forth, was satisfied with the end results.

Avantages

-easy to use google form to queue data pulls
-quick turnaround on requests
-communicative and helpful management
-reasonable pricing model
-Flexible and cooperative in terms of refining product for business needs

Inconvénients

-occasional QA missteps created extra work on part of team
-occasional QC errors in reading request specifics (custom request language ignored and returned a generic pull, for example)

Lance H.
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

Invaluable Service

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service has been great. They are very helpful getting the information you need.

Avantages

The Grespr service makes gathering and processing information extremely easy. Saves a lot of time and has helped build key data sets.

Inconvénients

At times the output comes out incorrectly or misses information.

Lisa S.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Best value for data mining

Publié le 25/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Grepsr has saved me literally thousands of dollars and man hours by providing me with the raw data to build content in my map driven website.

Avantages

After working with a competitor, Grepsr is by far the best value for concierge data mining. Their customer service and turnaround is stellar. They work with you to customize the data in the format you need. I have already recommended them to other businesses.

Inconvénients

My only complaint is the invoices do not reflect the title of the scrape which makes it difficult to reconcile when there are many crawlers with the same pricing.

Rakesh S.

Making data accessible

Publié le 19/01/2012
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Grepsr is an action or a tool that “grep” (for grab -> extract -> process) data.
Grepsr really is easy. Extracting data is a matter of explaining requirements. You can do this either through text or uploading a file (or snapshot) or using a browser addon. The user is encouraged to add as much detail as possible while specifying requirements. The Grepsr staff gets to work immediately after the request is submitted and promise to service your request within a single day.
The interface is clean and simple, with each tab corresponding to a particular system view including your projects and extractors.

Avantages

Simplifies a complex process and makes data accessible

Inconvénients

Tools to enhance data presentation would be nice

Richard K.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Vehicle Data

Publié le 21/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Grepsr supplied us with test data needed for our automotive lease application. We were able to pass proof of concept with this information

Avantages

Grepsr maintained the data collection integrity well over the course of the project

Inconvénients

user interface on the support site was a little clunky

Zach M.
Secteur d'activité: Médecine douce
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Game Changing Enrichment

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service is second to none. Pricing is fantastic for SMB to enterprise.

Avantages

Truly enriching our datasets with otherwise unattainable data. Comparable costs to a previously highly manual set of processes.

Inconvénients

Previously it was not self service, they have since launched this feature.

Tobias K.
Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

Grepsr works well, reasonably priced

Publié le 20/08/2019

Avantages

Grepsr works well, reasonably priced. I used their custom build option and they've been sending me the data on a daily basis

Inconvénients

They quoted me a price and did charge extra later for something they missed during their initial quote

Chase E.

Very good!

Publié le 01/02/2018

Avantages

I think that this tool has really helped me over the past few months in my ability to perform my
Job well

Inconvénients

I think that sometimes this platform could be developed in a different way to make it more easy to learn

Gayatri K.
Traduire en français

Super useful tool! Always delivers with great results.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Avantages

The efficiency is unparalleled. Grepsr gets me the data I need in record time.

The support staff at Grepsr is great! Anytime there is an issue (which isn't often), they're always quick to respond.

Inconvénients

Very occasionally, there'll be a snag in the data in terms of it all not being there, or a file looking weird. However, the support staff is SO responsive that any issue I have gets resolved in no time!

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for the positive review, Gayatri!
Everyone here at Grepsr is highly committed to our clients' success. We hope to continue our collaboration for a long time to come.

Aniruddh P.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Clean Deliverables, Good Service

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Avantages

Got what I needed at a fair price. Customer service was clear and helpful. Deliverables were problem-free and prompt.

Inconvénients

I would love more opportunities to brainstorm approaches to data collection with Grepr team members.