Grepsr

4,7 (68)
Donnez votre avis !
Service de web scraping et d'extraction de données

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

68 avis

Shruti
Shruti
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Grepsr Makes it Simple!

Publié le 13/06/2020

I am a part of the UNESCO Chair reserach centre in Ireland: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which has a foucs on using sport as a tool to achieve the Sustainable Devleopment Goals [SDGs]. My work within the research centre is to examine the opportunities and challenges for Multilateral Development Banks to invest in sport-based solutions to achieve the SDGs. I worked with Grepsr to undertake a one time extraction of data through web scraping for references made to sport, physical activity and other related keywords across four websites of MDBs; namely Asian Development Bank, The World Bank, The Inter-American Development Bank and the Islamic Development Bank. Grepsr scraped vast volumes of data over 65,000 Pdf documents and provided final files of scraped data in the format I desired. This data scraped by Grepsr will have a profound impact on my research. I will use this raw data to conduct further text analytics and identify patterns, trends and themes for investments in sport-based solutions. This data will form the founding blocks towards developing an intentional alternative source of funding for sport for devleopment initiatives that can potentially lead to healthier socities, better living conditions and improved educational outcomes.

Avantages

My experience of working with Grepsr was excellent. They have an excellent team of engineers and great account management. All your questions are always answered and any issue is troubleshooted with promptness. The solutions they provide suit your needs perfectly. Their service is timely, cost effective and of high quality a combination hard to find.

Inconvénients

I did not face any trouble. I conducted a one time data extraction and there were no problems.

Réponse de Grepsr

We are extremely grateful to have been a part of such a noble cause. Thank you for taking the time out to leave such a positive and detailed review, Shruti!

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Premium Data Collection Service

Publié le 28/11/2023

I've worked with Grepsr for more than 5 years and have always been completely satisfied. They have done more than 50 jobs for me even though I've changed careers several times. They're my go-to data source.

Avantages

Grepsr has been doing this a long time. They have worked with hundreds of clients on every imaginable project. They understand data and quickly determine the best way to help their clients.

Inconvénients

Grepsr is quite far from our offices and so communication lags about 12 hours. I've learned to be very thorough and succinct in my messages to reduce the number of times we go back and forth on a project.

Réponse de Grepsr

Chris, your kind words mean a lot to us! We're committed to understanding each client's unique requirements and creating flexible solutions. So it's awesome to hear you're happy with our services.

Also, thank you for your patience with the communication delays.We understand the impact that the time gap and the distance has on our response time and assure you that we're working on improving it for smoother collaborations.

• Secteur d'activité : Import/Export

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Continuous customer success activities with a promising commitment

Publié le 01/05/2024

Our business relationship continued more than 2 years and they had been a great partner for us.

Avantages

It took a bit of energy and effort from our end when the project kicked in and got the product onboarded, but the scraping / exporting data went smoothly in daily basis and their monitoring also worked well so that we were comfortable with both their outcome and the process.
Their customer success team members were always there in our Slack workspace and we could reach out for them anytime we wanted and they responded us in timely manner, too.

Inconvénients

One of the reasons why we ended the contract with them besides our business requirement changes was the monthly fee rise request coming unexpectedly high. That was something they needed and I respect that, but in our case, we did not need the data with that cost any more so we declined the request and ended the business partnership.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for such a kind words, Ichimi!

We're glad to have been your trusted service provider over the years and it's great to know that the collboration has been smooth for you and your team.

It has been a pleasure to work with you. Wishing you the best for your upcoming projects!

Margaret
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Data should be free!

Publié le 26/01/2023

Avantages

It was helpful because I couldn't access the resources online without the help of a scraping service.

Inconvénients

I think data should be free. Also it was a bit confusing at times to be able to access the data once it was scraped.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review, Margaret! We're glad our service was helpful to you.

Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for managed web scraping

Publié le 07/05/2024

Avantages

Grepsr's team has always been extremely helpful and responsive. They are understanding of our needs and work diligently to provide suitable solutions within their services. Any time that I have a new project, the team is great at understanding the need and creating a plan to implement. Additionally, the pricing is very straight forward and customizable, based on your needs and budget.

Inconvénients

As with most web-scraping services, there are issues that arise with the daily data scraping in incorrectly. However, the team is quick to help resolve these issues.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for such a glowing review, Rebecca! We're glad to know that our services have been of help to you. Your satisfaction means the world to us and hope to continue serving you for the years to come!

Harshit
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Great Web Scraping Service

Publié le 23/11/2021

Avantages

Amazing team of knowledgeable data-gurus that understand the client problems and deliver curated solutions. I was impressed by their output time, cost structure, professionalism, and diligence.

Inconvénients

I had to rework my ask to make sure they picked the right data but that wasn't too inconvenient

Alternatives envisagées

PromptCloud

Pourquoi passer à Grepsr

Best delivery time, market rates for said delivery times

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for the 5-star review, Harshit! We are grateful for customers like you.

Haley

Good Software

Publié le 03/12/2019

Avantages

google sheets keyword list to add keywords

Inconvénients

timezone difference has been challenging

Réponse de Grepsr

Haley, we do understand that the time-zone difference does make matters difficult, nevertheless we try to address your queries as soon as possible. Thank you for holding our software in high regards!

Jill

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Grepsr has helped our company

Publié le 07/12/2023

My experience with Grepsr, overall, has been very positive. Our company uses Grepsr for data extraction. The reports are used for data insight within the industry. If we encounter a problem with the tool or the report Grepsr is responds very quickly and provides a solution. Not only do the provide a solution quickly, but they implement quickly as well. I would highly recommend Grepsr for all your data and web extraction needs.

Very responsive
Turnaround time is quick
Provides answers/solutions in a timely manner

Inconvénients

Extraction data was incorrect (most of the time not Grepsr's fault)
Incorrect sku count on report vs website

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for such kind words, Jill! We're honoured that you trust us when it comes to data to drive meaningful decisions for your company. Sincere apologies for any incovenience you may have experienced. We assure you that we're actively working to improve our processes to minimize any inaccuracies.

Allen
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Very good product

Publié le 06/04/2024

Avantages

The flexibility of the development team has been great. We have updated our service considerably since the first use cases and the team has always been able to handle our needs.

Inconvénients

Not really Grepsr's fault but the websites we review are constantly changing and sometimes it takes a bit to realign the scrapes.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for a stellar review, Allen! We're always working on improving our services to deliver the best, so your words are music to our ears! We're glad to have been your trusted service provider over the years and look forward for more collaborations ahead!

Gaston
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Thanks for your work

Publié le 30/05/2024

It's been mostly positive, the products works and the suppport is good

It's been mostly positive, the products works and the suppport is good

Avantages

The costumer service provided, they always reply within a reasonable time and with adecuate solutions

Inconvénients

Sometimes the front end functionality changes without a warning

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for such kind words, Gaston. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and we're glad to have been your trusted service provider.

We look forward to more fruitful collaborations in the future!

Prithvi
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Quick, Simple, Effective and Instrumental

Publié le 26/07/2023

Initially we had developed most of the crawler in-house, however maintaining these was a significant overhead and in some cases there were technical challenges that were difficult to resolve. Moving to Grepsr was a great move and we have never looked back!

Avantages

- Setup is quick- The team always meets the requirements even with customisations- API is great and instrumental in our daily operations- Service is swift and any issues are resolved promptly- Highly recommend

Inconvénients

- Automated alerts if a crawler is not working. I think this exists on Grepsr's side. However visibility for the customer would be great as it would enable us to react faster.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you so much for such a stellar review, Prithvi! What you've mentioned regarding in-house teams not being able to scale and maintain crawlers is exactly why we are in business. We want to take over the tedium and obstacles associated with data extraction, so that companies can focus on growing their business.

Your comments are music to our ears, and the entire team is delighted to read such kind words!

We'll also take your thoughts regarding automated alerts into serious consideration.

Thank you once again for such glowing words!

Khyati

Excellent Data extraction solution

Publié le 19/07/2019

We want to remain a leader in a highly competitve inductry and hence one of our chief responsibility is to provide clean and accurate data to our clients. It is very critical for our business to acquire data on time. Before we started working with Grepsr, I researched and spoke to several other web scraping agencies and after doing a thourough analysis, came to a conclusion that Grepsr is the best provider for our use case. Setting up the projects with Grepsr was very easy and convenient and they were able to provide the data to us in minimum turnaround time and the lowest rates. They are easy to work with and definitely pros in this space. I would definitely recommend them to other organizations trying to solve their data acquisition problems.

1. Convenient
2.Easy to use
3. Low turnaround time
4. Low cost

1. Being in a different timezone leads to a latency at times

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you, Khyati, for the detailed review! We're delighted that you chose us as your data provider and find our service worthy. Customer satisfaction is our topmost priority, so we're committed to provide better service day after day.

While Grepsr's business hours may not synchronize with many of our clients owing to the different timezone, we do try to address urgent issues as promptly as we can whatever the time of day at our end.

Thank you once again for such a positive review, and we look forward to growing our partnership in the future.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Grepsr support

Publié le 24/07/2019

I run a small business part of which entails the collecting of data on a daily basis, before coming across Grepsr this was a time consuming onerous task. Now I need do no more than simply open the file to access all my data requirements. It is a very cost effective means of obtaining data and the service provided is without doubt the best of any software company I have dealt with in my 25-years of experience

Avantages

The set up was very straight forward thanks to the assistance of the staff I would like to express my gratitude to customer service representative in particular whose assistance has been invaluable

Inconvénients

I can honestly say that in my 5-years experience with the software I cannot find anything I would change

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Peter!
As a data extraction service platform, our goal is always to ease the data acquisition woes of our customers so they can focus on other aspects of their business.
You've been a great partner to us and we hope this continues for many more years!

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Grepsr is a great partner

Publié le 22/07/2019

Our business model requires us to refresh our data very frequently. Grepsr has been instrumental in making that possible. Their speed and the quality of their work has always been top notch. If we ever have a problem, or would like a new feature, Grepsr responds within a day and makes the extra effort to meet our needs.

Avantages

The ability to customize the crawlers for our needs. Grepsr is extremely flexible and ensures that we are able to get the data we want, when we want it - no matter how difficult it might be to obtain it.

Inconvénients

We have been very pleased with Grepsr throughout our partnership.

Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're really humbled by your kind words, and we'd like to take this opportunity to say that you've also been a great partner to us.
Your feedback and suggestions over the years have contributed a lot towards improving the Grepsr platform for all our customers. We hope to continue and grow our partnership in the years ahead.

- Grepsr Team

Natsuko

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I can't understand what "Title your review" means.

Publié le 01/12/2023

My boss startded using theier service. She left our company, and I took over her role as a communicator with them.

Avantages

They respond to our requests quickly and politely.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are some missing data to be collected.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for your feedback, Natsuko. We're delighted to know that we are your trusted partner for data extraction solutions. Your satisfaction stays on top so we're glad to promptly help you with any changes you may have had in your request. Regarding the missing data, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are actively working on optimizing our processes to ensure a more efficient and reliable solution for you. Your input is valuable to us and we look forward to continuing our partnership in the future!

Rk
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple, easy to use, cost effective, robust data provider

Publié le 05/04/2023

Avantages

Grepsr has really talented engineers and support teams who have been exceptional to understand complex data requirements and provide accurate data. They alleviated the need for creating scrapers and managing them.

Inconvénients

Not that I can think of, my experience has been smooth so far.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for the stellar review, Rk! We pride ourselves in being able to resolve complex use-cases, and we're delighted that our service has made an impact to your organization.

We look forward to serving your data needs for many more years!

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Great data partner

Publié le 25/07/2023

Avantages

Delivers high quality output quickly and a great team to help with any support issues.

Inconvénients

Occasionally have issues come up in recurring projects, but the Grepsr team always responds quickly.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We're delighted to be partners with such a renowned organization, and hope to continue adding value to your success.

Your kind words add validation to our efforts, and motivate us to keep improving our service.

Matt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Grespr is the best value for the money and accuracy of the data

Publié le 12/07/2019

The grepsr data is key to our business

The grepsr data is key to our business

Avantages

Its like flipping on a light switch or answering the telephone, it just works and is reliable and accurate

Inconvénients

really no cons. The team is very responsive to any sort of issues or feedback but issues are few and far between

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you, Matt, for such kind words!
We're delighted to have you as a long-time partner and hope to continue as your data provider for years to come.

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

Quick and Detail Oriented

Publié le 11/09/2023

Grepsr has allowed us to gather thousands of points of data in a very quick and accurate manner. They are a great partner!

Avantages

Grepsr always provides a quick turnaround on our requests and the data is formatted just as we've asked.

Inconvénients

Grepsr does what we ask of them. Nothing negative to say.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for such a stellar review, Matt! We're delighted that you've been able to scale your data acquisition efforts using our services, which is exactly our mission.

Jesse
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Efficient Data Extraction

Publié le 23/07/2019

Manual data extraction can be a labor intensive process. Using a service like Grepsr has been an excellent way to optimize my time on understanding what the data is telling me rather than programming my own scrapes to get this data. Grepsr has been an easy tool to work with supported by a strong and attentive team.

Avantages

Ease of use to submit a data request and the timely delivery of my returned data. In many cases, Grepsr has completed my deliverable faster than expected.

Inconvénients

There have been a few times of extraction errors such as duplicate values or incomplete data having been returned in the deliverable. However, once I've identified a possible issue, the Grepsr team is quick to resolve with follow up.

Réponse de Grepsr

We're glad you got what you were looking for with us. We're happy to be of your service, Jesse!

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Great, custom data extraction

Publié le 23/01/2021

I set up a custom scrape/data extraction project. The team at Grepsr was very responsive, they troubleshooted, and made sure we got everything we needed. I have recommended them to other people because I was so impressed with the service. I have continued to use them.

Avantages

They have a great web interface to set up a scraping project. They also offer custom work where a service specialist assists you with the work. The web app tracks everything, saves your project, and can automatically deliver it to Dropbox and other cloud providers in various file formats, CSV, JSON, ETC.

Inconvénients

There was nothing that I view as a 'con' with respects to my interaction with Grepsr. Great, all around.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for such kind words! We will try to build on what you said and endeavor to create better experiences for you.

Dragoslav
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

TOP-NOTCH Data Extraction Company

Publié le 22/03/2024

Avantages

Everything, but most of all the communication and fast data delivery.

Inconvénients

I have nothing to say, I have no complaints

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for the stellar review, Dragoslav. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're delighted that we've met your expectations. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and we look forward to more collaborations ahead!

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Excellent Service

Publié le 14/09/2023

Grepsr gives us exactly the data we require in the format we need it. No extra manipulation required when we receive the outputs.

Avantages

The best thing about Grepsr is the personal, engaged service we receive. Unlike most tolls which are mere dashboards that require endless loops of communication with "customer service" reps, Grepsr staff are just an email away. They reply immediately and undertake the solution completely.

Inconvénients

Nothing not to like. I feel like a relationship has vbeen established.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you for such a glowing review, David! The team is thrilled to hear such kind words. It gives us extra motivation to continue improving our services, and keep delighting our customers.

Shawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing functionality, support, and product

Publié le 02/03/2023

A truly wonderful experience from setup to implementation to using it everyday.

A truly wonderful experience from setup to implementation to using it everyday.

Avantages

I love the ease of use and essentially the auto-pilot functionality

Inconvénients

Sometimes the formatting comes through that leads to a few minutes of excel tweaks. I'm sure if I raised concern it would be fixed in two minutes.

Réponse de Grepsr

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Shawn! We're delighted that you love our product and its features - it's a great motivation for us to keep improving.
Regarding the data formatting, please let the team know what exactly the minor tweak is that you're looking for, and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to incorporate it into all future deliveries.
Once again, we're thankful for your positive review, and we hope to continue our partnership for a long. long time.
Cheers!

Neil

Great Service

Publié le 23/07/2019

It has been a great service and product. We have found great value and continue to use them because of their delivery/quality, customer service, timeliness. As a software business, we have clients that need their work as quick as possible. The team at Grepsr always delivers.

Avantages

This is a great service. The team is very responsive and always delivers their stated data on time. I've used them on several occasions always with great results.

Inconvénients

I think it could be a bit easier with the intake form and the time. Additionally if there are any mistakes in the data set, it often takes a few days to rectify.

Réponse de Grepsr

Nick, we really appreciate you taking the time out to leave such a great review! We have seriously considered your feedback and are making improvements.