ConsignPro

Solution de gestion des stocks et PDV (point de vente)

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

434 avis

Gina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ConsignPro is the only way to go!

Publié le 07/09/2020

As a 51 year old consignment shop owner, I am not a techy person. I love ConsignPro because it does everything I need so I can focus on my customers, consignors and my shop. I've been using ConsignPro since I opened 7 years ago and can assure you, they are an important part of my success!

Avantages

ConsignPro is like having another employee working for you! It's extremely user friendly and keeps all of my accounts organized. I like the reporting format and the ability to access any analytical data I need to continue making marketing decisions for my shop.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I have no complaints. I'm extremely happy with this software.

Duff

Co-Owner Good Buy Girls Resale

Publié le 08/12/2016

Running a consignment shop, most of the people we hired were not very familiar or comfortable overall with computers or programs. However, my background is in IT project management. ConsignPro is perfect for us! It has all the functionality we need to run our business, so it's very powerful. However, the simplicity of use was what really impressed me. That's the secret. Creating a powerful application isn't the hard part, in my opinion, creating an application that virtually anyone can use to harness that power is where ConsignPro shines. It's extremely easy for our employees to use and understand, but yet does everything we'd need (and much more I'm sure we don't utilize).

The other thing that surprised me about ConsignPro is how much they do for support. I've had communication and conversations directly with Brian Wilson (owner/creator) as well as many of the other knowledgeable support folks (who are all great by the way). Where can you get that type of support, where you are speaking with the software creator, with other companies? I'm sure as they continue to grow that won't always be the case, but that type of customer support is what great companies are built on.

I'd highly recommend using ConsignPro in your resale/consignment shop.

Avantages

Powerful but very very easy to use. Competitively priced. Great Value. Great support.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything.

amanda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Buyer beware

Publié le 08/12/2016

We are a buy, sell and trade business that has been in business for many years. We have been using CP for many months now and have been astounded at the poor performance and inaccuracies in the reports. Recently, after a software update that CP did, the cost of goods sold on most of our clothing items simply stopped populating on our income statement. After multiple refusals to even look into the problem, and after letting them know that we were considering legal options, they finally fixed the problem. When we let CP know that we had no other choice but legal action, this was the response: "Read your End User License Agreement before wasting money on an attorney". This was only one of many many issues we have had with this system. We are willing to work with all of the technical issues but what has made this company so difficult and stressful to work with are the rude and dismissive responses that we have become accustomed to when we request technical support. Unfortunately, many of these issues did not become apparent until several weeks after the system was set up and we had already spent a lot of time and money on the system and the setup. I can not recommend this software to any business but especially not to a buy sell trade business.

Avantages

The tag printing and register work fairly well.

Inconvénients

We have experienced multiple inaccuracies with the reports and our requests for technical support have been met with rude and dismissive responses.

Réponse de Visual Horizons Software Traduire en français

Hi Amanda. I'm sorry you received less than perfect responses to your issues. We've had over 5,000 customers use our ConsignPro reports, including bookkeepers and accountants, and all can get the figures they need to run their business and report sales taxes. While I'm not sure how your needs differ, I look forward to working with you to resolve them!

Manya

Publié le 23/06/2011

I have a gallery selling handmade in America items, by artists in small studios. For the first few years, we were entirely consignment. A tip from a similar shop about ConsignPro led us to purchase that software about 10 years ago, shortly after opening our shop. Until then, we did all receipts and calculating by hand, which of course, led to a number of mistakes.

We wanted software that would:
a) track inventory
b) make it easy to keep one artist's inventory list clean and easy to find
c) make month-end commission check writing easy
d) be easily updated, allowing for easy returns and easy input of new work
e) have some mechanism for customer tracking
f) be easy to train staff to use
g) make it easy to track daily, weekly, monthly, annual sales numbers

The implementation was about as easy as it can get. We purchased the software, the receipt printer, and a cash drawer. I'm not too bad with computer installations, but don't do it often enough to be anything like an expert. I found it very easy to install everything, and get all those pieces to work with each other.

Over the years, when problems have come up, the support staff have been very quick with help and response. The annual service plan is absolutely worth it. We would've been lost without it several times over the years. And they've never made me feel stupid, either. I value that.

The ConsignPro system was also easy to expand, as I moved beyond only selling works on consignment. The system makes it easy for me to determine the number that relates to the seller and the item. I created a system in which consigned artists all have a 100 number assigned to each individual. An additional three numbers relate to the specific item that artist made. The commission amount is automatically calculated. With purchased items, I assign a 500 number to each artist, plus the specific three-digit number relating to the specific item. These are marked at a 100% commission rate so I can correctly track those sales. Easy as pie!

I can also track customer purchasing, but only in amounts. I figured out a way to track each customer's purchases with a given calendar year by adding the last two digits of that year to the customer's last name. Without doing that, it can only calculate the total, accumulated sales of a customer. This new method helps me offer customer rewards more effectively. This is the only element of the software that I wish had improvement, but I like the other aspects so much that I continue to use it.

cheryl

Consign Pro/The Right Program for You

Publié le 11/06/2020

A very good company that respects their customers and a great response time on helping if you do have questions. You feel valued as one of their customers so you can help your customers!

Avantages

I purchased an existing clothing consignment business that had the Consign Pro program. The ease of learning and using the program was very user friendly. The accuracy of keeping track of sales for each customer was great. Whenever I did have a small problem the Consign Pro team was always helpful and knowledge and easy to get ahold of. I highly suggest getting their support add on program, it will pay for itself after just one time. I highly recommend this program for anyone in the consignment world!

Inconvénients

The only thing I had a little trouble figuring out at first was how to get into a specialized report if someone wanted a certain date or end of year for taxes but once the team explained it was easy. Read your manual that comes with the program and it explains things really well.

Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for your business, could not run my shop without this prouduct,

Publié le 26/09/2017

I really cannot run my business without this. It keeps everything in its place and organized.
I do not have one negative thing to say about consign pro. I love, love, love this software. I have seen others and this is in my opinion the best and easiest out there. Some folks are not computer savvy, well you don't have to be to it really easy to use. They will walk you thru anything you do not understand.

Avantages

The Software is very user friendly. Even a child can use this product. When I say a child can use this I don't mean that it is not a powerful tool for your business. It keeps track of all my consigners, we have over 4 thousand active consigners. Without this tool this would be a lot of paperwork to keep track of. The best tool we own this is defiantly the hub of our shop. The support Is super fast, I have talked with on the customer rep whenever I have a problem, which is not often most problems are due to a storm or just human error. They are always available on the spot to get me up and running.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Changed my Business for The Better

Publié le 09/12/2016

I have a manageable business now! I was getting by before (by the skin of my teeth) using an organizing and adding program with a separate page to add up each Consignor at the end of the month. The consign pro system takes hours out of my payment system and I trust the efficiency, making business a smoother process overall.
I'm grateful to get help when I need it. It's exciting and impressive to interact with the designer himself.
I am in Alaska so our time zone "at times" is a challenge. I usually use a help line via email and get answers or eventually can screen share which is perfect for me. Works every time!
I'm just amazed to have such good quality support. Thank you Consign Pro team!

Avantages

Very clear and user friendly. A true business savor for me. It was a choice of finding a better way or ditching the whole thing.

Inconvénients

My own limitations! The time difference in Alaska and the fact that I don't write down my questions when I have them to ask later when I can. I KNOW they can help and my questions are challenges to an intricate and well ordered program and they are always well met.

Mary
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Mary's review

Publié le 08/12/2016

We love Consign Pro, but there are a just a coupl things that appear to not be user friendly about it. The staff is helpful when we call and generally gets back to us in a timely manner if they are not able to answer. Things that would help: 1)Being able to sort items by date on the item list. 2.) Including an expiration date by item on the consignor item list. 3) I may not not how to do this properly and it may actually be in the software, but I would love to be able to enter a gift gard sales right from the Make Sale screen. 4) More training when you buy the software, because you really dont know what you dont know until you start using it. Many of these things I have discussed may very well be available, but we are learning the program. I understand you have the program in Mexico, but for first year business owners, this is not alway easy and financially smart. I would like to be able to have more extended tutorials, something that we can find on the web that actually shows us how to do it, such as you tube videos etc. If they are available please let me know!! I feel like sellers of software assume that the consumer is already techy. That may not be so in many instances. Visual learning is much more affective versus trying to read it in a manual. Thanks for listening!! We love the software and are very thankful how easy it makes our job.

Organized.

Inconvénients

I would like video tutorials.

Réponse de Visual Horizons Software Traduire en français

We have YouTube Tutorials available at https://www.youtube.com/user/ConsignProTrain/videos

Ivonne

Well worth it!

Publié le 10/09/2020

Definitely a 10 out of 10!

Avantages

This software is easy to navigate and you can tailor it to your way of “doing business” Definitely a life changer for me and my business and the support that is available is fantastic!

Inconvénients

Can’t think of a single thing that I dislike about the software as it is updated and perfected quite often!

Edward
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great Product on the front end; Do your homework to prepare for the back end

Publié le 10/03/2021

Overall, this is a good product that is well supported by the company. The sales and customer support personnel are "top notch". Before purchasing this product, the user needs to understand how it will function with any downstream accounting applications (e.g. QuickBooks). During the trial of the product the user should test the data output to ensure that it works well with accounting software. The application outputs sales transactions on an accrual basis (invoices) even if they are cash sales. Our organization had to purchase another product to translate the .iif files from accrual to cash. On a negative note when we brought this up to the developer/owner of ConsignPro, we received a very abrupt response to our dilemma. Therefore, really test this system from end to end before you make a purchase.

Ease of deployment
Feature functionality
Good fit for the consignment retail application
Training and support

Inconvénients

The software does not have a very elegant flow into QuickBooks
Requires that you purchase a "middle ware" application to be fully functional with cash transactions

Charlene
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

ConsignPro Has Become One of "My Favorite Things"

Publié le 08/12/2016

Right before I opened my consignment shop called "My Favorite Things" back in October of 2013, I did some research on computer software for my business. I found that ConsignPro was leaps and bounds ahead of every other kind that's out there on the market.
When I checked into the pricing, I went back and forth, in my head, between the expense of the software vs. the alternative, doing all paperwork by hand. I came to the conclusion that I would probably have to put in an extra 10 to 15 hours per week in the store, if I didn't get it, plus I thought about the many possibilities of human error. I chose to buy it, in the end.
Now that my store has been open over 3 years, and I see everything ConsignPro does for me on a daily basis, I realize that it really wasn't a choice at all. I don't even see how I could run my store efficiently or effectively without one of my MOST favorite things, my Consignpro software.

Avantages

How easy it is to learn and operate.

Inconvénients

Tech dept hasn't always been there when I really needed them, especially during start-up.

Judy

Amazing Software

Publié le 08/12/2016

I having been using Consign Pro for almost 4 years now & I find it to be extremely user-friendly and easy to use. The first year I pretty much figured out the basics myself with their easy to use, self-explanatory help screens. Then I was invited to join them on a training cruise! Where I learned more tricks, timesavers & overall how really great Consign Pro is to use & work with. The creator is a genius the way he has developed this software & is continuing to update it to make easier to use & so valuable for the success of my consignment business. I couldn't be happier with this product. 5 Stars! ***** Love it & you will too! Buy it you will not be disappointed.

Avantages

Easy to use, always updating to make it better

Inconvénients

Cost. My business is very small. The annual costs to keep the updates coming & for support are a little steep but I wouldn't go without it!

Lynn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ConsignPro software and team very reliable

Publié le 08/12/2016

We have been using ConsignPro for several years. It functions very well every day. The few problems that have come up have been efficiently and quickly resolved. Allyson and Brian are easy to talk to and they truly want to resolve issues or answer questions. The support plan is a great value. The reports are easy to read and provide much needed information. Updates are made frequently to help retailers with their specific needs.
Recently a different credit card processing comany was
recommended by ConsignPro. It is not required to use that processor, but it interfaces directly into ConsignPro.
ConsignPro and QuickBooks work seamlessly together.
We also use MyResaleWeb.com. Our consignees love it and it reduces phone calls from them asking us to "check what sold".
I have recommended ConsignPro to other businesses.

Avantages

Ease of use and offering

Inconvénients

Would like to lock Make Sale screen as default for busy days

Dan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great consignment program

Publié le 12/01/2017

Consign Pro for the most part is by far the best consignment POS software you can find. We have used Consign Pro for about 7 years. We started with just a couple hundred consignors and now we have more than 10000! The software and updates have kept up with the growth of our company. There are parts of the software that could be better as with any software. Most of the things are just personal preference on how we would want it to work, not really a problem with the software.
One great thing I want to be sure to mention is the tech support. They are very quick and always can fix any problem within minutes.
I would recommend this software to any consignment store looking for a POS solution.

Avantages

The software is pretty much an all in one solution to run a consignment store.

Inconvénients

I wish customizing and exporting reports was a little easier.

Katie

Consignpro makes life easy

Publié le 08/12/2016

I can't imagine what I would do without ConsignPro! This system is so easy to use so well organized! The customer service is TOP NOTCH and if they don't have an answer for you right away they will find the answer for you and get back to you. My consignors LOVE the myresaleweb.com feature and it has cut down on how many phone calls I get about their accounts. I have enjoyed your product so much that I have referred you to a couple of my friends who own businesses. They now use it and love it too!! Thank you, ConsignPro staff, for such a great experience!

Avantages

The ease of use. I love that it is integrated with Quickbooks and makes my life so much easier when it comes to taking care of my own books.

Inconvénients

I would really like a feature that compares your income for each day. I like to keep track of whether or not we've exceeded another day's income.

Michele

• Support client

Could not run my business without this software

Here is why I love ConsignPro for my business
-Utterly reliable
-Easy to use
-Easy to train my employees
-feature rich
-flexible
- It has enhanced my customers' confidence in me because of the exactness with which I can keep track of their accounts and because they can monitor their accounts on line with the resaleweb add on. This has certainly added to positive word of mouth and growth in customers
-Support is easy to reach, they know their stuff, can dig in as deep as necessary to address issues which are always about how to use, how to fix something I've done to the data - in three years it's never crashed or had a feature that doesn't work
Highly recommend. Best investment I've made in my business to date

see my review

Inconvénients

No cons but if desirable I could share my 'wish list' for new or enhanced functionality

Brenda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Consignment meltdowns into consignment mellow

Publié le 08/12/2016

I have been in the resale industry since 1984, I thought that I would go to my grave with the hand filing and pricing system, HA! In 2010 my kids forced me to upgrade to the Consignpro system and my meltdowns turned into a more mellow lifestyle, I had TIME on my schedule to fill in with family, friends, travel oh my! Thank you Consignpro.

Avantages

The ability to process reports, I can streamline the items we take due to detailed reports, red sweaters not selling? We can quit taking them other than Christmas week!

Inconvénients

The support is good, they will get us to our answer and I know you are busy people, possibly understaffed? but it often leaves us with a feeling we have annoyed them.

Tom

ConsignPro Drives our customer engagement

Publié le 24/12/2016

ConsignPro has been so great to use. It takes a little bit of a learning curve to master, but if you set it up right with all your categories, it's such a great POS system and we are able to generate great reports to help us make valuable decisions. Also, myresaleweb looks pretty antiquated, but consignors LOVE it. It keeps them engaged and coming back!

Avantages

Customer Service is awesome. If I didn't have that tech support, I'd be terrified of my computers crashing and losing that database.

Inconvénients

Some functions are a little counterintuitive, but nothing unpassable.

SHERRI

Children's Trove Consignment - Sherri Clifton, Owner

Publié le 08/12/2016

We have been using ConsignPro since December 2013 - now that my employees fully understand the system, I will not likely ever use anything else - Support is something I maintain annually and although we don't have a need to call on them much anymore, when we do it is a very quick fix. I have and will continue to recommend it, I can't imagine anything doing a better job of managing our inventory of around 10 - 15 thousand pieces.

ease of use

Inconvénients

some information reporting is not available - doesn't integrate with our card merchant service - the training materials are not very good - We have developed our on program, but still new users are limited and it takes months for them to know the system efficiently

Liane

Excellent program & support

Publié le 07/09/2020

Although developed for consignment stores, It’s suitable to a wide range of retail. It keeps my inventory, POS and reports easily & accurately. Support is just a call or click away pretty much 24/7. Also like the user’s Facebook group. Can learn a lot from other’s experiences.

Avantages

It was easy to set up, great online tutorials and user guide, frequent updates based on user needs and Fantastic support.

Inconvénients

Compatibility with online quickbooks although no issues with desktop version

Linda

Publié le 24/06/2011

We began using ConsignPro in 2002, and have never looked back! This is an awesome program.

When we first started our household consignment store, Fratz Consignment in Fenton, Michigan, we logged everything by hand. Within six months we realized a computer program was desperately needed. I did research online and downloaded several trial consignment programs. At the time my computer skills were limited, as well as those of my sister and mother. Working my way through those trial programs was no easy feat, until I opened ConsignPro! I could not believe the difference. The ease of using the program was unbelievable. Within a day I was contacting Brian to sign us up.

Fratz is now 10 years old and ConsignPro has been our first and only consignment program. The support, in the early years, Brian, and now as well with Allyson, couldn't be better. We have had computer issues, blown hard drives as well as other glitches, and Brian & Allyson have always been able to get us up and running again. They have walked me through several data crises when I didn't think there was a light at the end of the tunnel (due to my computer system, not the ConsignPro program).

Fratz has grown greatly in 10 years, and ConsignPro has grown right along with us. Brian and his team continually update the program. Not just once a year or so, but several times a year. They listen and incorporate ideas and suggestions from their customers. We have never found the program lacking in any way.

New employees can jump right in and begin using the program immediately. Consignor reports, sales reports, financial reports, customer data base, it's all there and more.

Purchasing and utilizing ConsignPro has been one of the best decisions we have made for Fratz. I could not imagine operating Fratz without Consign Pro. I would and have, without hesitation, recommended ConsignPro to those looking for a consignment software program!

Jennifer
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Consign Pro is Easy to Use

Publié le 20/12/2016

We have been using Consign Pro for 2 years now and it has been a great program for all of our consignment needs! We started off with a very inexpensive program and it couldn't do even a 10th of this program can! It costs a little to get started but worth every penny! Customer Support is a yearly charge however anytime I have had a question I have been able to speak to someone almost immediately that could walk me through anything! I highly recommend them for your business needs!

Avantages

It does just about everything I need it to. It is great for monthly reports

Inconvénients

It does not have a search feature when just trying to locate an item. I have to know who the consignor was. I would like a feature where I can put in what the item is so I can find who it belongs to if the tag has come off.

Mary

My experience with Consign Pro

Publié le 07/09/2020

problems are always taken care of promptly.

Avantages

It was very similar to my previous program & seemed to click very well with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & his staff. My previous program was bought out by another company & discontinued it.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Overall I am totally satisfied with the Consign Pro program. The employees are all helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as well is a trooper. The training sessions are fun each year & very helpful. We always go to some exciting place.

Linda

No complaints here!

Publié le 21/12/2016

I manage a shop that relies mostly on volunteers, so there is a huge turnover on cashiers. ConsignPro is very easy to learn and user friendly. When I have had a technical problem, the tech support staff have been very prompt in calling back, and very patient in guiding me through whatever process was needed to fix the problem. I've no complaints with either the program nor the company and it's staff.

Avantages

I have recommended this product to other people either thinking about starting up a non-profit consignment shop or to those who already run one, but were impressed with the look of our tickets.

Jacqueline

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It is a great program for the consignment industry

Publié le 25/08/2016

Avantages

I have been using this program for 6 years. I sell both new and used items. I love the screen and the ease of use the best. When you are teaching the program to your employees, the ease of use and the clarity of the screen set up are wonderful tools.

Inconvénients

Inventory control is the reason why I must hunt for another POS resource for my business. As I stated above I have sonsignment but it is 20% of my business the rest is new. Inventory control, with many of one item, is not a strong feature in the software nor is tracking the items with beginning quantity in mind. Also, selling the same item several times in one sale as quantities does not exist on the sale page. If they improved these areas they would be a strong player for us multi product businesses as their screen layout is awesome.