SmartDraw

Outil de création pour tout type de graphique et de diagramme

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

101 avis

SmartDraw - Logiciel de creation de diagrammes

Publié le 24/11/2022

Selon mon experience, nous avons utilisé SmartDraw dans l'equipe afin de pouvoir illustrer des organigrammes pour expliquer un projet, ou illustrer le design d'un site web par exemple.

Avantages

La chose que j'apprecie le plus dans SmartDraw est la simplicite de ce logiciel. C'est tres facile à apprendre et on peut commence immédiatement à créer des diagrammes.

Inconvénients

Le moins apprécié dans ce logiciel est que certains outils sont difficiles parfois à trouver. Mais heureusement, il y a le support pour aider.

Rohit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for business analyst activities

Publié le 04/04/2019

Avantages

Can create your mind maps and complex flowchart of any kind with ease.
Using it on office desktop and well integrated with Microsoft office suit. Also compatible with google docs which is very helpful

Inconvénients

So i didn't find anything and i will strongly recommend this for pm and business analyst activities.

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm happy to hear SmartDraw worked well for you. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out.

US: 800-768-3729

Carlos
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Smartdraw para fluxogramas de processo fabril

Publié le 23/09/2022

Realizei diversos estudos de layout e criação de fluxogramas para a minha empresa atual e no passado para a tese de mestrado. Resultado soberbo!

Avantages

A facilidade de construção e a forma agíl de criar um fluxograma.

Inconvénients

As limitações de importação/exportação da informação para a plataforma.

Diana
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Unstable and Quirky - Danger - Lost Work Zone

Publié le 21/08/2018

The only benefit I have received is when I quickly print what I am working on, so that this horribly unstable and unpredictable program will not just lose it and delete even saved work from its memory. When you want to make certain measurements, you will never be able to do so, because it only allows "anchored" points to be measured - not the item or space you wish to measure. It is impossible to scale down their furniture selections/templates because they have it set to scale down the width, when all you want to change is the length. It has been a disappointing waste of time and money.

Avantages

I has little to say for Pros: because it is just as easy to draw boxes without having this program. I learned every feature and applied all of the program's features. It is likely that you could get a beginning design to give to someone, as a simple floor plan, if that is what you need. But be sure to print it to preserve your work after each little change.

Inconvénients

Customer service is practically nil and there is no "help" or troubleshooting. If you try to contact them for support, you have to wait and see if they will send you an email the next day - and they usually won't. If you get the email, it does not remotely address the trouble or offer to talk you through it if their "solution" or instruction is not on point. Really disappointing. There is no auto save unless you are working in the Cloud for this program. Further, it constantly just stops and closes itself - and dumps all of your work during that session, even if you have been saving! So, then the hours of work are permanently lost - no kidding, EVEN if you pushed save. If you use it, you must remember to save, save, save - after each little line or inclusion and then print. Then close the program before its instability causes it to just close itself as to the design you are working on. If you don't close it down, you will lose all of your work. Then - get this - when you reopen a file after it has decided to shut down, it says that there is a recovered work file and asks if you want to open it and recover it. If you say "yes" the program shuts down again, over and over and over. It is so unstable that it can't hold up to the tasks it claims to be performing with its features, such as layers, measurements, inserting photos, etc.

Todd
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

They lock you OUT without a subscription

Publié le 30/08/2022

I'm frustrated and angry that I'm not able to use my OWN WORK, or even VIEW it!

Avantages

Loaded quick, and easy to use. But this is NOT why I'm writing this review... The review is for the CONS!

Inconvénients

I liked this product until the license expired, THEN I couldn't even access my work, I had to PAY to see MY OWN WORK. They didn't limit the software, they locked you out and away from your work. For this reason I WILL NOT USE this software any longer. I will not have MY WORK held captive by a software producer.

This software is CRAP if this is how they treat their clients who spent a years subscription, only to find all the work they did in a year is no longer accessible.

Gerson
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

SmartDraw a powerful tool for diagramming, drawing, layout and more.

Publié le 08/02/2018

It is perfect for drawing projects, has a wide range of templates that make it easier for you to work and all the types of diagrams you need (at least it is for my IT area), it has a desktop and online version that allows you to work in any place, it is very useful.

Avantages

SmartDraw is a very complete plication for all types of diagrams that you need, has great virtues with respect to Visio that can be considered the number one in the market or at least used, when you need to diagram a project from the basic algorithm to the more complex gantt diagrams , this tool is very useful, it makes you much easier in work (in my experience much easier to use than Visio) the connection between diagrams is simpler, since finishing a diagram makes it much easier to do the following, has a wide range of options and templates that help you in the creation process, contributing to the development of diagrams for systems that you are going to develop, a very useful tool for projects where you need to correctly capture what you want to develop, use it, try it for yourself.

Inconvénients

Its main against is the price, the full version is very expensive although it allows you to enjoy the desktop version and its cost is very high, I think you should download it to compete more in the market.
The speed of the online version sometimes fluctuates negatively, it is a mistake that must be corrected.

Oscar
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for new users to computer aided designs.

Publié le 28/06/2018

Avantages

I tried Smartdraw for the first time in 2016 and I was impressed by the ease of use ; I understood the major workings around this program in a matter of days.I have used Smart draw for Gantt style charting , simple drawings ,including floor drawings when I moved to my new home a while back.
Smartdraw provides users with a variety of modules ,making it a program which can be leveraged by different professionals in different career fields.

Inconvénients

Smartdraw doesn't allow for remote collaboration like what I have come to expect from months of recently embracing Lucidchart. I have also found out that when creating Gantt charts with this program , I am limited in the number of coloumns I am allowed to use.

Graciela
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

SmartDraw a great tool for everyone

Publié le 23/07/2022

I really like this software, it was absolutely useful.

Avantages

I really like the differents tools that this software provide us, I'm a lawyer and for some diagrams this software let me have a great experience, I really like it, this software it's absolutely great

Inconvénients

This software was so good, it doesn't have things I don't like but I think that the interface can be more friendly and easy to understand for new users

Ariana
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Review of SmartDraw

Publié le 27/04/2022

Avantages

If I'm being honest, the only thing that I like about SmartDraw is how the org chart looks once completed. It is also great that you can save it as a PDF file afterwards. It has a professional look to it and it is very nice that each tab I have in the system saves as a new page when in PDF format.

Inconvénients

When I open the program, it seems as though a new problem arises. Sometimes I cannot copy and paste a section of the org chart, I cannot see all of the tabs I have, or I cannot make any edits. While I do like how the org chart looks, getting to that point is rather frustrating. While I would love to be able to write a good review, I constantly run into issues which takes up a lot of my time.

Susan

For those who are Visual Planners

Publié le 21/04/2022

Avantages

I was a programmer in the 70's and flowcharts and diagrams were how we designed applications and programs. SmartDraw was a great tool to get ideas "on paper" without having to draw it out, erase changes and store the diagrams in a file folder. It was a great transition to a digital format.

Inconvénients

No tool is a "perfect fit" for everyone and doesn't solve every need but this fills the diagram need nicely.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Diagramacion de flujo

Publié le 05/11/2022

Lo utilice por un tiempo para mis estudios y me ayudó mucho ya que era muy profesional en su desempeño

Avantages

Es un programa com amplia variedad de elementos para la creación de diagramas.

Inconvénients

En ocasiones hay problemas con la instalación además de necesitar muchos recursos

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great platform for simple submittal drawings.

Publié le 10/01/2018

If you are trying to do small professional projects, or simply create a blueprint of you home, SmartDraw's ease of use and robust set of options make it the smart choice over competitors.

Avantages

Where this software really shines for our business is its ease of use for submittal drawings when bidding and creating contracts for jobs. It allows us to empower our salesmen to create their own submittals without the expense or training needed for some of the more "professional" suites. This means for smaller projects we do not need to tie up our senior estimators, leaving their time free and better spent with CAD. What this means is that for job cost, we are able to use lower wage employees to perform simpler tasks and not eat into the margins of a job from utilizing higher paid engineers.

Inconvénients

It can be a bit finicky in trying to get it to do exactly what you want it to do. Its ease of use sometimes means that you are fighting those very elements that make it easy to make it do what you want it to do. Snap to grids and the like, while toggle-able, provide an annoyance when they should "just work".

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

BizzDesign is the best diagramming tool I've used

Publié le 31/08/2021

Avantages

This is a heavy duty, feature packed software. Whereas most software with this degree of functionality is usually not intuitive, BizzDesign is. It is incredible for being able to integrated documentation with process flows and diagrams.

Inconvénients

The cost is a little high. I think it's worth it overall though.

Nicky
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Basic floor plans but easy to use

Publié le 25/04/2019

I've used other floor planners and this one is definitely the easiest to use at a great price.

Avantages

It's very easy to draw up a basic house floor plan.

Inconvénients

Limited symbol options specific to interior design. If you use too many JPEG images within the file the system struggles to convert to PDF. (which isn't the case with my other design software). Often glitches when opening files and/or is very slow to open existing documents.

Hi Nicky,

Thank you for the positive review and for the feedback. I'll pass the review along to our development team, so we can take a look at the PDF export and file opening issues you mentioned. If you reply back to me, or contact our support using the below info, we can further investigate and help. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

US: 800-768-3729

Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Payment Plan a deterrent

Publié le 04/02/2020

Many of our processes were formalized using Smartdraw, unfortunately we have since moved on.

Avantages

Great software for flow charts and process maps. Used extensively for 3 years under a one time license.

Inconvénients

Was only available for Windows at time of last use, since then it has moved to a subscription, web-based platform which is a significant cost considering other better-value or free softwares that can do the same.

Alternatives envisagées

diagrams.net

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the feedback. If it helps, we do still offer SmartDraw for Windows, which is a one time payment with no required ongoing fees in order to use it. That can be found here: https://www.smartdraw.com/buy/ or by visiting smartdraw.com and clicking Buy in the top right.

Anything more, please let us know.

Chris

support@smartdraw.com
800-768-3729
+1 858 225 3300

Tania Tamara

• Support client

I love doing flow charts, timelines, mind maps, decision trees and other visual presentations.

Publié le 07/06/2018

Avantages

With SmartDraw, I can create visual documents in an easy way, in addition to streamline the work, smartDraw has templates that come with a library of shapes and symbols, which I can use with just drag them to the worksheet. I can add textures and photos to further improve the document.

Inconvénients

-Consume abundant resources, and its installation is so slow that it becomes tedious waiting until fully charged.

Gulshan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Powerful tool for designing software

Publié le 25/03/2019

Over-all experience as per my requirements is good and doing my work done easily and fast.

Avantages

Very easy to draw flowcharts.
Easily import and export visio. Available at cheap price and can easily replace visio i believe which is much costlier. One can use its rich library of colours.
Templates help alot to quickly built mocks.

Inconvénients

When I used i didn't find multiple user facility.

Teresita
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

First time I used to submit a drawing for my business and it took me no time to complete my...

Publié le 25/07/2018

It saved me a lot of money by not hiring an architect to draw the set up of my restaurant which was one of the first steps to get an approval.

Avantages

Easy to navigate and ease of use. It took me a few clicks and I was able to find all kinds of things I needed to work on my projects. One of the requirements for my business was to submit a blueprint and I was told I need an Architect for that but I was also told that if I can draw and provide details in my drawings, it will be accepted so I purchased SmartDraw although I have no knowledge how to use it. It was easy...really.

Inconvénients

It didn't have some of the drawings I needed so I have to improvise. This took me a little time come up with the desired drawing of object I needed; but it still worked.

Carl
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

smart draw 101

Publié le 18/07/2019

I am able to organize,plan,and create forms,documents for my ministry,and hobby,and it makes it so much easier to do.smart draw is a great starter for anyone that has a hobby.or likes to keep track of activities.

Avantages

This software not only helps you draw but has other activities you can plan,organize any kind of project you want to build.I got the free trial and it is great.it is good as a starter for a first timer that desires to create activities for work,school,club,organization.

Inconvénients

the free trial is limited,but it is worth learning the basics of creating document,forms,and lots of projects that you are going.

Hi Carl,

Thank you for the positive review. Good to hear you are getting so much use out of the software. If you need anything from us at all, please let us know.

US: 800-768-3729 / 858-225-3300

Barry
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good and Bad

Publié le 03/01/2020

Project management and organization development.

Avantages

I liked the price and the easy project management Tool Set.

Inconvénients

Newer version does not allow import of Excel or Text files to build org charts. This is a show stopper for me!

Alternatives envisagées

Visio

Pourquoi choisir SmartDraw

Earlier version had the org chart import feature that I liked, along with the price. Since the org chart import Excel and Text files feature has been eliminated, I'll have to look for a different solution.

Logiciel antérieur

Visio

Hi Barry,

Thank you for the feedback. The Excel and text file import still exist for org charts. Whether you are using the online or downloaded version of SmartDraw, they are located in the SmartPanel on the left once you have opened an org chart. Hopefully this helps. If you require more, please let us know.
Chris
support@smartdraw.com
858 225 3300

Wojciech
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I use SmartDraw to prepare visual documents in management area

Publié le 16/02/2018

communication support and good way to share knowledge with others

Avantages

SmartDraw has tons of images to support visual documentation. It's great way to share knowledge with others using this solution. I use SmartDraw to create: process maps, easy mindmaps, data flows and creative mix of ideas. Sometimes there is good opportunity to export document as image file and put to MS Excel and add contextual values to present bigger picture of business in easy to understand way (complex but easy to see relations).

Inconvénients

I'd like to see more options in mindmapping area, to be able to manage task information in advanced way.

Arcadio
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Support client

It is the special program for the realization of flow diagrams, with a large number of cliparts

Publié le 30/03/2018

Avantages

SmartDraw comes with many types of templates that include flow charts, bar graphs and charts. If you do not find a template that you like, you can create a customized template that suits your project, Photos, and images. Add photos and images to the document with the import to lump sum, copy and paste the commands. You can also import images and photos from your digital camera, and then manipulate them inside SmartDraw until you have the effect you want.

Each template comes with a library of shapes and symbols, to use these shapes and symbols, simply drag them to your worksheet and place them where you want. You can add textures and photos to further improve the document.

It works well with programs such as Microsoft Office, Visio, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and PowerPoint. And so you can export the mind map to any of these programs to be able to share.

You can export the file with just one click of your mouse. The following graphics formats available to you: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF. Export the file to the web or send it anywhere in the world

Inconvénients

It consumes abundant resources if your machine is slow it can become tedious to work, besides its installation is slow

Marc

SmartDraw - Not quite a Visio replacement-- but pretty close

Publié le 19/08/2020

SmartDraw is great if starting from scratch to create drawing ( both simple & complex). If documents need to be traded with users who are using Visio, there will be issues-- especially if drawings need to be updated or converted across several users.
It has most of the power of Visio with some added discovery things so if one is starting without the requirement of Visio integration, its a solid, but pricy tool.

Avantages

Lots of examples and help videos
Enterprise discovery tools are great but expensive

Inconvénients

Stated the Enterprise version would import Visio but it is not a 100% conversion to SmartDraw format so that the properties of the Visio document carry thru in the same way with the same functionality.
*) Layers don't really stay intact.
*) Significant amount of the custom formatting gets lost.
*) Support and 'help' is primarily from static Web Videos. While they may provide some help, there is not much detail about what steps to take when things DO NOT work -- so one needs to call in and request support. No exactly the fastest turnaround.

Tharindu
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Dedicated Software for Charts, Diagrams and Mind Maps

Publié le 09/03/2021

SmartDraw is the first chart making software I used and I used it for almost all my chart/ diagram requirements for a long time. Though I used this for creating mind-maps most of the time, it did contain all the tools one would require for any type of chart. The software does need some getting used to but once you're familiar with it, it does save a lot of time. If you're not used to a dedicated chartmaker, give this one a try. You'll never go back to manually drawing flowcharts, mind maps or hierarchies.

Avantages

SmartDraw comes with a large number of templates that are customizable. You'll rarely have to build a chart from scratch with those. The software also consists of almost all the tools one would need to make a chart.

Inconvénients

Using of the software does need a bit getting used to and the workspace is not the most state-of-the-art for this software category.

Cesar A

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Create simple and complex workflows and diagrams

Publié le 14/06/2018

Avantages

The interphase is awesome, and you have no limits using this software you can a simple diagram showing a workflow or you can do a complex net design for established a network in an office building, you can even design plans of houses or do 3D models for engineering processes.

Inconvénients

It is really expensive, if your are going to buy it be sure of spend that amount of monet in one software, the best option is use the online version.