Harvest

Suivi du temps en ligne, facturation et reporting de projet

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

505 avis

Shannon

Truly Simple and Intuitive to Use Effectively

Publié le 15/10/2021

From day one it was intuitive and easy to use. It's a time tracking tool, so it really doesn't need to be complicated. The creators have managed to perfectly combine functionality and a straightforward interface with enough features to also make it versatile for various types of businesses and projects.

Avantages

This software is part of my everyday use, and it just works 100% of the time. When you are managing various clients and tasks, the interface makes it dead simple to task-switch and start logging hours in a different or for a different client. And when it's time to assess how many hours are left to spend on a client, the analytics reporting is easy to understand and offers several great ways to manipulate the data.

Inconvénients

There are features I don't use—mainly the expenses feature—so I cannot speak to how that works. Everything else, however, just works.

• Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Harvest is a Freelancer's more affordable time-tracking and invoicing option

Publié le 26/08/2022

Harvest has been a game changer for me. When I started my business I was easily able to track hours, expenses, and bill clients without paying outrageous fees for software that had more than I actually needed (and was challenging to learn).

Avantages

The best part about this software--the price. There is a free option for new freelancers, and for my first year, I strictly used that. Even the free version is highly robust. However, I quickly realized I needed something a bit more custom, and I've upgraded to the paid version, but even that is very reasonable.

Inconvénients

I don't really like that you can't send contracts. I feel like if the program includes estimates, it should also have a contract-sending option. I understand it integrates with other contract platforms, but those were so very expensive-—or just didn't appeal to me.

PayPal Invoicing, Wave Accounting et Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Harvest

It was affordable and easy to use, and I never heard any customer complaints! It met all my needs.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

I don't admin Harvest. I only enter time into Harvest. I don't like Harvest.

Publié le 11/01/2018

I personally get no benefits from this software. I'm not a fan.

Avantages

So overall I'm not a fan. That said, documenting expenses is the best I've ever seen in Harvest. It's really well done and simple. Nice and clean, get your photos, get your monies and go. Big fan.

That is where my love affair ends with this app.

From an administrative point, maybe there are incredible advantages over other offerings. The world may have never experienced such a revolutionary piece of software and I, in turn, am a simpleton; stuck in a world of misunderstanding.

Inconvénients

If you write a app which tracks hourly time and tries to put it into buckets for easy expensing, the time-tracking app should be simple for the multitude of non-admin users. Simply put, it's cumbersome and annoying.... and I say that because someone is going to take stronger language less seriously.

Forget the fact that you have to enter in time _Daily_. When I say daily, I don't mean that you click on the day, you do the thing and save. I mean that it shows you one day per page at a time. No calendar to quickly go through a week, no monthly review where you can quickly fill in gaps. One page == one day. You can bring stuff over from the last-entered day, but the hours aren't filled in... just the buckets. This leads to an incredibly slow, painful, and frankly uninteresting experience. For a bunch of users who want to do their job instead of fiddling around with tracking how long they've done their job, asking them to use Harvest is basically asking them to make none of their time billable unless threatened with homelessness. It's incredibly painful to use.

To be sure, I'm not a fan of time-tracking apps anyway. I akin them to asking your employees to lie to you and giving them a form in which to do it... but Harvest makes the fun of lying to your employer the low-light of your day. It's not fair.

Kurt

Harvest is a Perfect Solution for Time Tracking and Billing

Publié le 22/06/2022

Everyone in the agency from me, the owner, to all of our team members love using Harvest. It's so easy to use, between the desktop version to the mobile app. It's been a lifesaver to make keeping track of time and budgets for our marketing agency.

Avantages

I started my marketing agency in 1999. I used manual, paper solutions for time tracking for the first few years. After much research we found Workamajig in 2004 to switch to an online solution. It served its purpose for many years but everyone struggled with it and found it not user friendly at all. After many attempts we found Harvest in 2018. I played with it for a few days at the end of a month then ripped the bandaid and switched to it on the 1st of a month. It was SO user-friendly everyone loved it out the gate and we have never looked back. It's so great for time tracking and quick insight into projects and budget status at the client, project and task level. I love it!

Inconvénients

It's very hard to complain about Harvest. I really love it. I do wish it had the ability to set budgets for staff by clients/projects so we can see how booked up our team is and better manage their time allocation. There is a second-party project Harvest syncs with to try to do this, but it does not work the way we needed it to so we dropped it after a brief trial.

Mathew
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Harvest is the best choice for Small Business Owners

Publié le 02/06/2022

My overall experience with Harvest has been outstanding. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple, straightforward platform to do their invoicing and time tracking.

Avantages

What I really like most about the Harvest platform is the ease of use. I have used it for years and it has always been 100% reliable! It is easy to add new clients, set up recurring invoices, and keep track of my projects.

Inconvénients

It would be great if you could handle setting up invoices from their mobile app but this isn't a deal-breaker. I travel often so that would just be nice to have. That said, I can still log in to the desktop site while traveling and do whatever I need.

Louis
  • Secteur d'activité : Verre, céramique et béton

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Happy to discover Harvest (strange name)

Publié le 19/03/2022

This was a trouble free 30-day trial. I didn’t hesitate to subscribe for a year.

Avantages

For my new consulting company, this provides exactly what I need. Totally intuitive startup. Customer, contact, projects, and functions concepts allow good segmentation. Robust, no glitches. Great looking invoice template. Good integration with QuickBooks.

Inconvénients

I have not yet found major irritants .

Ranjit
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best time tracking software in the Market!!

Publié le 30/07/2022

Overall, It was a good experience while using the Harvest. It is a powerful tool to manage your tasks and all other personal work. I tried many productivity apps but then again it is overhead to use multiple apps to increase productivity. Instead, I would recommend Harvest for effective time management.

Avantages

I liked Harvest's time tracking software. I was finding it difficult to manage time for my project. I tried many time tracking software but could not find any satisfactory software. As I was using ClickUp for taking notes, I saw there was a third-party integration option with other productivity apps like Harvest. I immediately integrated with Harvest and it made my life easy. I downloaded Harvest on all my devices. Now I can use time very effectively. I'd recommend Harvest to all people who are freelancers, software engineers, and students as it is a great productivity tool.

Inconvénients

I think Harvest should provide some user interface for project management. Hopefully they will listen to this feedback and improve the project management feature.

Miriam
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Publié le 29/08/2022

I enjoy using harvest

Avantages

It a super simple product to use. I only started to use it in my new job and I had used other time management systems before but I always found that I never actually bothered to fill it out as I could just assign a block of hours to a project where as now I can assign 30 minutes to budgeting, research, meetings all within one project, giving a more accurate measurement of time spent.

It also links with your google or outlook and you can automatically add all your calendar items such a meetings into your time that day, really handy feature

Inconvénients

I dont have any cons, it works exactly as I need it.

Aleksandrs
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Harvest - great tool to track your actual time vs budgeted across multiple projects

Publié le 12/09/2022

Great tool to use on a daily basis for time tracking

Avantages

Good build-in reports to analyse time
Easy to compare billable/non-billable and budgeted/actuals
easy to setup security permissions

Inconvénients

The tool is not flexible enough to build your own reports

Alessandro

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A very specific tool for time tracking

Publié le 11/08/2022

Avantages

We really appreciate reporting and invocing

Inconvénients

Lack of translations and we didn't like how clients and project were organized

Will
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Timetracking and Invoicing Made Easy

Publié le 23/08/2021

In general, I have been very happy with this product. When we originally were researching time tracking and invoicing software this one rose to the surface and it has remained one of the leaders in this space. Having said that, it's not cheap, particularly if you need multiple people on it, so there are definitely options out there that cost less and or are free if that is what you are looking for. It does also provide some integration with Quickbooks that others likely don't have.

Avantages

Working in a creative field, I am a person who detests tracking time and invoicing. It takes me out of flow and into a space that doesn't really foster creative ideas or spark the imagination. Harvest makes the process about as painless as possible (let's be real, tracking time will never be entirely painless) and frees me up to focus on what I do and how I best deliver value to my clients and team. For clients that prefer to pay by credit card, it allows you to deliver the invoice via a web portal with the ability to pay via PayPal with your cc.

Inconvénients

I still feel that the project setup scenarios could be simplified and / or streamlined. I've used Harvest for over 10 years and they have consistently added features and addressed certain gray areas that the software couldn't really account for, but I do think that if they were rebuilding the platform knowing what they know now, they would make it even more straightforward and simple from that standpoint.

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Harvest

Harvest was simply the best and cleanest designed and most intuitive and user friendly of all of the options that we researched with all the necessary features but not a lot of unnecessary bells and whistles that would be meaningless to most individuals.
Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Wanting for More Features

Publié le 29/06/2021

Overall, Harvest does what it needs to do for our company - provide a place to track time worked, on an array of different projects, and report that time worked to upper management. But I think Harvest could certainly add some features to their interface that would increase user productivity, and help guide employees through their work weeks, with an eye on time management.

Avantages

Harvest certainly offers a very user-friendly interface. When you log on, it's immediately apparent how to use the software for the basic need of time tracking. The interface is set up to reflect the current week, with the days of the week displayed left to right, and the time you've tracked for each day displayed below it. Each day is broken up into time tracked according to a specific project. If using Harvest in the way our company does, you can create project codes to reflect different projects, so you'll be able to track how long you or your employees are spending on individual projects, or even separate types of tasks within that project.

Inconvénients

I do wish there was a a sort of "Week So Far" tracker feature, that appeared as its own tab in the top menu bar, or perhaps was totaled at the bottom of the screen on the current day's time sheet. At the moment, if you'd like to see the hours you've spent on different projects summed up so far in a given week, you would have to either click into each day, and add up the hour totals yourself, or you go to the "Reports" tab, then click on "Team," then click on your own name under that, where then you would be able to see the total number of hours you've spent on different projects that week. This seems like a simple feature that should be more accessible, or at least more clear to navigate to.

Randall
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for time and billing; hard to integrate with accounting

Publié le 12/03/2020

Ease of timekeeping and billing has improved. Integration with the rest of my accounting system has become harder.

Avantages

I started using it because I did not find the timekeeping functions of Quickbooks easy enough to use. On that point, Harvest is much better--it is excellent at keeping track of time. In addition, Harvest makes it quite easy to bill clients for time and to follow up with repeated billings if needed.

Inconvénients

I'll mention two things. First, the method of dealing with retainers needs some serious work to be useful for lawyers. If I have an outstanding invoice and a client sends me a retainer, I cannot have payment toward the invoice taken out of the retainer without a fairly convoluted process. Second, it is hard to integrate with Quickbooks. I need Quickbooks (or I suppose, something similar) to keep track of all my financial records. But when I am using Harvest for timekeeping and billing, I wind up making many of the entries twice.

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Clean, Simple to Use, Good Invoicing features. Features for Fixed-fee billing not the best.

Publié le 12/08/2019

We absolutely loved Harvest and could not recommend it highly enough. However, with the change to limit phone support, plus the software's limitations in working with fixed fee pricing (which our industry is moving rapidly to), we're unfortunately in the process of looking for a new time-tracking app.

Avantages

1) Clean, simple, easy to use interface for daily time tracking.
2) Ability to monitor team's time real-time
3) Ability to track real-time billable Revenue
4) Invoicing features
5) inexpensive

Inconvénients

1) No real-time phone support.
Originally, Harvest had real-time phone support, but a while back they (suddenly) changed their phone support from real-time to only scheduled appointments. We've often found that support appointments are not usually available until a while later in the same day, or often the next day, which has been difficult because there is no way to get quicker phone support if needed. Appointment blocks are limited to 15 minute, and in our experience, once 15 minutes is up, the rep will say they have to go because the appointment is over, even if the issue has not been resolved yet.
2) Unfortunately, we've found that so far, Harvest's features have not been keeping up well with the industry's transition to fixed-fee pricing. Though the did add fixed-fee features (thank you!), unfortunately, we found that they did not really work well for tracking fixed-fee projects:
- There is currently no way in Harvest to have recurring, monthly fixed-fee projects (so that you can track time/expenses against these.)
- There is currently no way in Harvest to track actual time/costs against fixed-fee project fees
- There is currently no way in Harvest to add a one-time fixed-price charge for a project (i.e. one day of Bookkeeping at $ amount.) Support told me that the only way to do this is to add these charges as expenses. However, expenses are not included in the revenue reports that we rely on to run the practice, because they are seen as expenses and not revenue.

Bill
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Time and expense tracking and billing

Publié le 16/08/2018

I used Harvest stand-alone when I started my business. A few years ago I took my accounting online with Xero so I explored many of the time-tracking apps that integrate with it. After less than a year, and countless other apps, I returned to Harvest because I've found nothing easier. I create invoice drafts in Harvest and copy them to Xero for final billing. It's simple, fast, goes deeper if you need it, and is reasonably priced.

Avantages

Harvest fits my business model. I'm a consultant who also does installs, repairs, and remote support. It's simple to set up Harvest with your client list, hourly rates, products and services. Once set up, tracking time and expenses is even simpler! They have a web interface and a mobile app. The mobile app duplicates most of the web features and is very handy when on-site - a couple taps selects the client and starts the clock.

Creating invoices is a matter of running an Uninvoiced report, clicking the customer you want to invoice, and editing the items, descriptions, prices and tax rates. Then save the invoice and either email it directly to the recipient or save as PDF to print or attach later.

Harvest can connect to Trello, Quickbooks, Xero, Stripe, PayPal, and about 80 other online applications, and has a programming API if you are so inclined. It only took me an evening to write a script to insert all my Harvest-tracked time into my CRM app's notes.

Inconvénients

Everything is tracked as a project. To enter time, you first have to create a project to track it. Even if you are doing a one-off visit, you cannot track that hour or two until you have created a new project for that customer. It would be helpful to be able to log billable time directly to a customer.

Jessica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Harvest tracks project hours assigned and used

Publié le 14/06/2022

Daily and weekly resource allocation may be made much easier with the use of forecasting. Easy to use and easy to maintain. A daily or weekly timetable is available to everyone working on the project. Simple to use and simple to keep up to date.

Avantages

It's simple to keep track of harvest time. Multiple projects and tasks can be created and assigned to various members of your team. It is possible to keep track of the time spent by each individual and compare it to the total number of hours allotted for the project.

Inconvénients

An outdated and unfriendly user interface. That would be a great and eye-catching interface to view, in my opinion. As a result, it would be the same as receiving a service or conducting research!

Brock
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

We Love Harvest

Publié le 23/04/2022

Harvest is great. It has LITERALLY changed the way we work and made our teams much more efficient.

Avantages

It is SUPER easy to use, and our team is able to track both time and hard costs against our various jobs which makes our staffing and budgeting estimates VERY easy.

Inconvénients

There is very little we don't like about Harvest. However, it seems to be set up for service companies who are billing clients. It would be nice to not have to "trick it" some times to meet our corporate needs.

Also, it would be nice to have finer levels of control on user permissions. I would like to give team members the ability to go in and see the labor costs and external costs against the job without giving them access to see what each persons billable rate is. (Since we use this in a corporate capacity, these billable rates are tied directly to salary information which - obviously - we don't want to share).

monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Harvest

Ease of use and the amount of training required to bring new users up to speed.
Alex

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A Great, Lightweight App Which Does What We Need It To

Publié le 11/12/2018

Overall a very positive experience; the software is very simple to use and does what we need it to (allows us to invoice, view income reports and send client reminders on payments, as well as allow them to pay via card online, from anywhere in the world and for the funds to be filtered into our business bank account. Some limitations persist and I wish the company would listen to the community on such items as the lack of statements facility. However, they do offer a large number of external software integrations for proposals, contracts etc. which beefs out the utility and functionality of the software.

Avantages

Harvest is a super-simple app which manages all our client payments and invoicing/reminders for our clients and integrates with Stripe for a seamless payment process. We use it every day and can bill clients in $ or other currencies easily, and provide them downloadable pdf's, payment portals and other functionality (using external app integrations) with ease.

Inconvénients

The in-built feature set is quite limited. To get integration with contract software, proposal software etc. you need further subscriptions with other companies. It would be ideal if it was all built-in. Also, it's missing a huge feature which should be standard on all invoicing apps - The ability to send automated client statements. At any time we may have 5-20 invoices outstanding for some client accounts and, even after 4 years using Harvest we have to manually send links and individual invoice reminders. It's by far the biggest downside of the software and is a big limitation.

Haja

Elegant, Clean and Valuable Time Tracking App - A Staple Product

Publié le 21/08/2018

This is a very clean, simple appearing, a non-intrusive app which is actually a very solid and powerful platform. It has the potential to be an indispensable part of modern project-based businesses.

Well, the answer is, this basic time tracking app solves several problems all at once. First of all, Harvest is available on all your devices and computers so, whenever you need to track time...voila there it is. It is super easy to set up and use, zero learning curve needed. It's nicely organized by client, so each project gets placed where it belongs. It has idle time detection to prevent inaccuracies. There are several options for arranging your time-based fees and you can even include your billable expenses. The information is not trapped in Harvest platform so you can import and export clients, invoices and other info to your other systems easily.

You can easily send email invoices directly from your time-keeping records and accept payments online with integrations. In addition to budgeting time, you can also track expenses for each project in order to stay on track, both financially and time management-wise. This software plus Forecast gives you the potential to be increasingly accurate with time estimates for your clients.

Once you take into account all of the software integrations and the API, you really have a valuable central point to manage your business. It helps that this software was developed by a team that had to solve these problems themselves. The company also seems to have good stewardship of the business in social justice and community arenas. I have not yet used the mobile app or API but I am definitely a fan of Harvest!

-Intuitive user interface
-Cute motivational quotes and illustrations
-Great native desktop experience on the Mac
-Wonderful integrations with other software, including Harvest's Forecast, Xero accounting and Stripe
-A multi-functional API and mobile apps (IOS and Android)!

Inconvénients

- No automated sales tax - or integration with automated sales tax providers (Avalara, Tax Jar, etc.) on invoices
-Team pricing could be better and also would be great if there were a tier between free - two projects and unlimited projects.
-No offline functionality on the desktop

Fantastic time-tracking tool

Publié le 25/09/2018

Avantages

Especially after a recent update, I like how easy the timer is to work with. Simply select the project I'm working on and start the timer. While I'm working it stays on in the background. If I get called away from my desk for some reason, and I forget to stop the timer, it recognizes the inactivity and checks in with me upon return. That's super handy - if I was off the computer on a call related to the project, for example, one button click and it will continue timing including the 'inactive' time. If I got called off to a different project, I can easily put the minutes/hours of 'inactive' time on the appropriate project. If I got called away by something totally unrelated to work, I can toss the accumulated 'inactive' time and either keep working or stop the clock when I get back. It also sends an email reminder after several hours of inactive time - like when I quit working for the day and forget to clock out. No more guessing!

Inconvénients

There is sometimes a disconnect between the desktop app and the website. I can't remember why but once in a while I'll have to check on the site while the app is running (like to read notes associated with a project) and there were some discrepancies. They always sorted themselves out, but for a couple minutes it was confusing. It's not a huge issue so long as you remember to give the site time update with the app.

Muhammad Adil
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Harvest

Publié le 04/07/2021

One of the best tool to track my time on any task or project. The biggest feature is you can track it from your laptop, desktop or mobile, Very easy to manage and dashboard is well layered for easy access the different features. Invoicing is a very powerful feature you can always track and engage with your customer.

Avantages

Reporting is a big asset especially virtually. you can easily assign task to individual developer or to the whole team. Track them what is going on and allocate and manage the budget. It is intelligent enough to suggest what part of your project is infected or going strong and you can make your decision accordingly.

Inconvénients

Not very easy to work on it initially but once you are familiar with it then it is going along very nicely. There is need of improvement in there mobile app and also costing is bit tricky as rate change is not very helpful. Moreover for user or developer it is hard to catch his time sheet as summary is not very helpful.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Time tracking made easy and simple.

Publié le 20/11/2018

Easy tracking for freelancing and agency workflow. Amazingly simple!

Avantages

It's really easy to use and set up. I've been using it for a few years now and it always works great. Harvest has a web platform and also a mobile app, both of them work great with no issues so far. The mobile app is very well done and has most of the features you can find on the desktop version.

It has a great feature that notifies you by email when you've forgotten your timer on for a long period of time. It also notices when you're not at the computer and asks you if want to add the time that you were away or subtracted from the current count.

You can edit previous counts and you can group them based on different categories you set up. It also works great with Asana. You can start a timer directly from within Asana, linking the Asana task to the Harvest timmer. It works very well.

Inconvénients

I had two things to mention here that are not bugs or issues, just things that my current workflow would require for a smoother process.

1. I've been using Harvest with two teams / companies and I have to switch back and forth between their accounts which is a bit cumbersome.

2. I wish you could filter more precisely the weekly / monthly overview. I can't separate task and groups as much as I need, in order to get a better understanding of how much time has been tracked for a specific category.

• Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good for time tracking purposes

Publié le 09/07/2020

Overall I found the software very straightforward and easily navigable - was able to use it for its intended purpose, and found that it made time tracking a lot more efficient and simple.

Avantages

I used Harvest mainly for time tracking purposes at a past place of employment, and found the interface to be very easy to navigate. We were easily able to integrate corresponding tasks to the specified amount of time (ours was tracked on a minute by minute basis, so 0.7, 0.22, 0.59 etc). I also found it extremely handy to be able to have a stopwatch feature to track time when there are longer tasks (such as a meeting or a project that will take several hours in one stretch).

Inconvénients

As mentioned above, though I found the stopwatch feature to be very efficient, it's not extremely practical for any role where you're touching multiple different projects at any given time (ex. an account or project manager). For a designer, this feature would be perfect. It would be interesting to see whether the same concept COULD be applied to a project management type job. Additionally, I found that it is extremely easy to forget to actually STOP the stopwatch feature, so more often than not I found myself with a task that ran over 500 minutes long because I forgot to manually adjust the feature. It may be helpful to implement some sort of feature that has a pop-up effect after 30mins or an hour, asking the user if they're still working on the specific task (like they do with some movie streaming services).

Réponse de Harvest Traduire en français

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I'll take note of your feature suggestions as our product team is consistently assessing how the product can improve. I definitely can see how a popup timer would be useful.

Thank you for your trust in Harvest!

Mathew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The gold standard for timekeeping

Publié le 21/04/2020

We've used harvest in the past and moved away to other products in the name of trying to fine one software suite that does it all: timekeeping, project management, chat, resource management, etc. Inevitably, we end up coming back to Harvest (alongside basecamp and slack) because it keeps things simple and does its job extremely well.

Avantages

Exceptionally easy to use. Intuitive interface design that's obviously been user tested and refined. Every button and feature is exactly where you'd expect it to be.

Inconvénients

This software does one thing really well – timekeeping. We've tried using solutions that try to do more and have gone back to Harvest because there's nothing we don't like about it.

Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Harvest is my indispensable freelancing software

Publié le 17/03/2020

Customer support is amazing. I really love this software, and will continue to use it indefinitely.

Avantages

There is so much to love about Harvest! First, it works, really really well. You set up your project - and YES projects can have sub-projects - and you start your timer. As long as you can remember to start and stop your timer, this is perfect. Every two weeks, or every month, when you need to send invoices, all you do is "create an invoice" and the software auto-generates the invoice, in as much or little detail as you'd like, taking all your time and translating that into a professional invoice. I love the graphics that help track how much money you are making. AND you can even input what you are spending versus what you are charging, in order to ensure that you are actually charging enough to cover all your costs. There is a great place to input expenses and receipts -- this software does it all, for a quite affordable rate.

Inconvénients

The most challenging thing about this software is that you MUST set it up correctly. Take the time at the beginning to get your rates set, ensure that what is a 'billed' and a 'not billed' expense are correct. At the beginning, I was often accidentally putting time into 'not-billed' tasks, when it was just my mistake in setting up my categories.