408 avis

Harvest

Suivi du temps en ligne, facturation et reporting de projet

4,5 /5 (408 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
92% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
408 avis
Bart M.

Invoicing made easy

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 24/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We started using Harvest years ago with my previous company and it was our go-to solution with our new company. No questions asked. It just works and that is why I would recommend it to everyone looking for a simple solution.

Avantages

It just works. Creating an offer, turning it into an invoice, setting everything up... it just works easy. In contrast with many software you can use for invoicing, Harvest doesn't try to do it all, it just keeps things simple. Probably too simple at times, but I never ran into any issues as we have straightforward product & services lines to add to our invoices.

Inconvénients

The fact that the time tracking is included and cannot be ignored as easily as the optional planning tool (that they sell separately) was a small frustration at first. Afterwards, I just tended to directly surf to the Invoices overview and avoid the timetracking part all together.

For some it is probably thé selling feature as time tracking looks very easy, but our company doens't keep track of detailed time tracking so we never used that part thoroughly.

Randall S.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats
Traduire en français

Great for time and billing; hard to integrate with accounting

Publié le 12/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of timekeeping and billing has improved. Integration with the rest of my accounting system has become harder.

Avantages

I started using it because I did not find the timekeeping functions of Quickbooks easy enough to use. On that point, Harvest is much better--it is excellent at keeping track of time. In addition, Harvest makes it quite easy to bill clients for time and to follow up with repeated billings if needed.

Inconvénients

I'll mention two things. First, the method of dealing with retainers needs some serious work to be useful for lawyers. If I have an outstanding invoice and a client sends me a retainer, I cannot have payment toward the invoice taken out of the retainer without a fairly convoluted process. Second, it is hard to integrate with Quickbooks. I need Quickbooks (or I suppose, something similar) to keep track of all my financial records. But when I am using Harvest for timekeeping and billing, I wind up making many of the entries twice.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

I don't admin Harvest. I only enter time into Harvest. I don't like Harvest.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 11/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I personally get no benefits from this software. I'm not a fan.

Avantages

So overall I'm not a fan. That said, documenting expenses is the best I've ever seen in Harvest. It's really well done and simple. Nice and clean, get your photos, get your monies and go. Big fan.

That is where my love affair ends with this app.

From an administrative point, maybe there are incredible advantages over other offerings. The world may have never experienced such a revolutionary piece of software and I, in turn, am a simpleton; stuck in a world of misunderstanding.

Inconvénients

If you write a app which tracks hourly time and tries to put it into buckets for easy expensing, the time-tracking app should be simple for the multitude of non-admin users. Simply put, it's cumbersome and annoying.... and I say that because someone is going to take stronger language less seriously.

Forget the fact that you have to enter in time _Daily_. When I say daily, I don't mean that you click on the day, you do the thing and save. I mean that it shows you one day per page at a time. No calendar to quickly go through a week, no monthly review where you can quickly fill in gaps. One page == one day. You can bring stuff over from the last-entered day, but the hours aren't filled in... just the buckets. This leads to an incredibly slow, painful, and frankly uninteresting experience. For a bunch of users who want to do their job instead of fiddling around with tracking how long they've done their job, asking them to use Harvest is basically asking them to make none of their time billable unless threatened with homelessness. It's incredibly painful to use.

To be sure, I'm not a fan of time-tracking apps anyway. I akin them to asking your employees to lie to you and giving them a form in which to do it... but Harvest makes the fun of lying to your employer the low-light of your day. It's not fair.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

Harvest - perfect for time tracking on a project by project basis

Publié le 13/01/2021
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall the experience with Harvest has been mediocre. It is a great way to track time, report hours to clients and bill appropriately. There are almost too many options making it a little difficult to first getting things set up. It is a pain to use if you have little random projects that come up frequently because they then have to be separately added to Harvest as their own job by the project manager.

Avantages

Harvest is perfect for tracking time, especially on a project by project basis. It is great for marketing agencies that work under retainer and have to report time spent on specific projects. It is pretty simple to track hours and view hours tracked by teammates and be able to report directly to the client. It is an easy way for managers to track other employees. The invoice feature is great if you use it.

Inconvénients

It almost has TOO many features. Ease of use is great for employees who are simply logging hours, but is very complex and sometimes difficult for the project managers to keep up with. It would be nice if others could add projects (and possibly have to have manager approval) and not have to be added solely by the project managers. It would also be nice to have more of a warning prior to renewing membership. In my instance, we no longer needed to utilize the software, but randomly received a charge on our credit card without prior notification that the program was up for renewal.

Mathew T.
Traduire en français

The gold standard for timekeeping

Publié le 21/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've used harvest in the past and moved away to other products in the name of trying to fine one software suite that does it all: timekeeping, project management, chat, resource management, etc. Inevitably, we end up coming back to Harvest (alongside basecamp and slack) because it keeps things simple and does its job extremely well.

Avantages

Exceptionally easy to use. Intuitive interface design that's obviously been user tested and refined. Every button and feature is exactly where you'd expect it to be.

Inconvénients

This software does one thing really well – timekeeping. We've tried using solutions that try to do more and have gone back to Harvest because there's nothing we don't like about it.

Ken S.
Traduire en français

Truly the best time tracker/invoice management solution I've ever used

Publié le 24/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Harvest to track hours on projects and invoice for time spent. I've also used the estimating tool with great success. I also accept online payments through Harvest and Stripe.

Avantages

Number 1: great value for the money. So much capability in one product, for a very low monthly fee.
Number 2: They are constantly adding new features, but not half-baked ones. I get the impression the the product and engineering teams are very good at what they do.

Inconvénients

Could use more customizing of expenses and taxes - I'd like to be able to add fees to invoices that are not taxes - like markups for Stripe fees.

Jake S.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Track your Time and Expenses from Anywhere

Publié le 23/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall Harvest has been a great tool to keep my staff hours in check and to monitor staff utilization. It does provide some basic forecasting which has been nice to have as well.

Avantages

You can track your time and expenses from literally anywhere with relative ease. Harvest provides: Desktop apps for Windows and Mac, browser extensions, and mobile apps for Android/iOS.

Inconvénients

There are few small things here and there which don't impact the performance of the product but would be nice to have. For example you can create and send estimates but you cannot convert estimates into invoices. Also, some reports can be very long and they can't be filtered.

Jonathan S.

Harvest is an Essential Tool for Creative Freelancers

Publié le 17/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've tried numerous other invoicing tools but none compare to the stability, quality, and reliability of Harvest. For the money you just can't beat it.

Avantages

Harvest makes it super easy to track time and expenses, invoice clients, and collect payments via Stripe or ACH.

Inconvénients

Because it is such a stable piece of software, they are very slow to add new features, and certain areas of the user interface feel dated. That being said, it is rock solid, fast, and extremely reliable.

Anissa C.
Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

Harvest is Amazing!

Publié le 18/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Harvest makes my business EASY. I do love being able to set limits on projects and getting emails when those limits are near.

Avantages

I really enjoy using harvest because I do have a team of subcontractors who I need to keep reports of their time. Harvest makes it easy to report time used and set limits on projects.

Inconvénients

I would love it if I could set up monthly recurring projects by date and not just month to month. Sometimes I have a retainer client that starts in the middle of the month and the monthly recurring feature resets at the end of the month, not when it's been 30 days.

Hannah A.
Secteur d'activité: Bureau exécutif

Easy time tracker

Publié le 29/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Harvest is easy to use. I wish they had an automatic tracker (other time-tracking services do), but for tracking multiple projects with multiple steps, Harvest is quick and easy.

Avantages

It's easy to track my time, set up projects, and check time-budget statuses. Harvest has almost everything I need in a time-tracking software, and isn't a pain to use.

Inconvénients

If I'm adding time after the fact (instead of starting the tracking timer), I have to put minutes in as an hour format (i.e. five minutes would be :05). I have had to go back and change my entered time because of this (accidentally tracking 5 hours instead of 5 minutes). It can was confusing to find my monthly timesheet at first.

Lisa S.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Traduire en français

Clean, Simple to Use, Good Invoicing features. Features for Fixed-fee billing not the best.

Publié le 12/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We absolutely loved Harvest and could not recommend it highly enough. However, with the change to limit phone support, plus the software's limitations in working with fixed fee pricing (which our industry is moving rapidly to), we're unfortunately in the process of looking for a new time-tracking app.

Avantages

1) Clean, simple, easy to use interface for daily time tracking.
2) Ability to monitor team's time real-time
3) Ability to track real-time billable Revenue
4) Invoicing features
5) inexpensive

Inconvénients

1) No real-time phone support.
Originally, Harvest had real-time phone support, but a while back they (suddenly) changed their phone support from real-time to only scheduled appointments. We've often found that support appointments are not usually available until a while later in the same day, or often the next day, which has been difficult because there is no way to get quicker phone support if needed. Appointment blocks are limited to 15 minute, and in our experience, once 15 minutes is up, the rep will say they have to go because the appointment is over, even if the issue has not been resolved yet.
2) Unfortunately, we've found that so far, Harvest's features have not been keeping up well with the industry's transition to fixed-fee pricing. Though the did add fixed-fee features (thank you!), unfortunately, we found that they did not really work well for tracking fixed-fee projects:
- There is currently no way in Harvest to have recurring, monthly fixed-fee projects (so that you can track time/expenses against these.)
- There is currently no way in Harvest to track actual time/costs against fixed-fee project fees
- There is currently no way in Harvest to add a one-time fixed-price charge for a project (i.e. one day of Bookkeeping at $ amount.) Support told me that the only way to do this is to add these charges as expenses. However, expenses are not included in the revenue reports that we rely on to run the practice, because they are seen as expenses and not revenue.

Bill B.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information
Traduire en français

Time and expense tracking and billing

Publié le 16/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used Harvest stand-alone when I started my business. A few years ago I took my accounting online with Xero so I explored many of the time-tracking apps that integrate with it. After less than a year, and countless other apps, I returned to Harvest because I've found nothing easier. I create invoice drafts in Harvest and copy them to Xero for final billing. It's simple, fast, goes deeper if you need it, and is reasonably priced.

Avantages

Harvest fits my business model. I'm a consultant who also does installs, repairs, and remote support. It's simple to set up Harvest with your client list, hourly rates, products and services. Once set up, tracking time and expenses is even simpler! They have a web interface and a mobile app. The mobile app duplicates most of the web features and is very handy when on-site - a couple taps selects the client and starts the clock.

Creating invoices is a matter of running an Uninvoiced report, clicking the customer you want to invoice, and editing the items, descriptions, prices and tax rates. Then save the invoice and either email it directly to the recipient or save as PDF to print or attach later.

Harvest can connect to Trello, Quickbooks, Xero, Stripe, PayPal, and about 80 other online applications, and has a programming API if you are so inclined. It only took me an evening to write a script to insert all my Harvest-tracked time into my CRM app's notes.

Inconvénients

Everything is tracked as a project. To enter time, you first have to create a project to track it. Even if you are doing a one-off visit, you cannot track that hour or two until you have created a new project for that customer. It would be helpful to be able to log billable time directly to a customer.

Alex F.

A Great, Lightweight App Which Does What We Need It To

Publié le 11/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall a very positive experience; the software is very simple to use and does what we need it to (allows us to invoice, view income reports and send client reminders on payments, as well as allow them to pay via card online, from anywhere in the world and for the funds to be filtered into our business bank account. Some limitations persist and I wish the company would listen to the community on such items as the lack of statements facility. However, they do offer a large number of external software integrations for proposals, contracts etc. which beefs out the utility and functionality of the software.

Avantages

Harvest is a super-simple app which manages all our client payments and invoicing/reminders for our clients and integrates with Stripe for a seamless payment process. We use it every day and can bill clients in $ or other currencies easily, and provide them downloadable pdf's, payment portals and other functionality (using external app integrations) with ease.

Inconvénients

The in-built feature set is quite limited. To get integration with contract software, proposal software etc. you need further subscriptions with other companies. It would be ideal if it was all built-in. Also, it's missing a huge feature which should be standard on all invoicing apps - The ability to send automated client statements. At any time we may have 5-20 invoices outstanding for some client accounts and, even after 4 years using Harvest we have to manually send links and individual invoice reminders. It's by far the biggest downside of the software and is a big limitation.

Haja C.

Elegant, Clean and Valuable Time Tracking App - A Staple Product

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 21/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

This is a very clean, simple appearing, a non-intrusive app which is actually a very solid and powerful platform. It has the potential to be an indispensable part of modern project-based businesses.

Well, the answer is, this basic time tracking app solves several problems all at once. First of all, Harvest is available on all your devices and computers so, whenever you need to track time...voila there it is. It is super easy to set up and use, zero learning curve needed. It's nicely organized by client, so each project gets placed where it belongs. It has idle time detection to prevent inaccuracies. There are several options for arranging your time-based fees and you can even include your billable expenses. The information is not trapped in Harvest platform so you can import and export clients, invoices and other info to your other systems easily.

You can easily send email invoices directly from your time-keeping records and accept payments online with integrations. In addition to budgeting time, you can also track expenses for each project in order to stay on track, both financially and time management-wise. This software plus Forecast gives you the potential to be increasingly accurate with time estimates for your clients.

Once you take into account all of the software integrations and the API, you really have a valuable central point to manage your business. It helps that this software was developed by a team that had to solve these problems themselves. The company also seems to have good stewardship of the business in social justice and community arenas. I have not yet used the mobile app or API but I am definitely a fan of Harvest!

-Intuitive user interface
-Cute motivational quotes and illustrations
-Great native desktop experience on the Mac
-Wonderful integrations with other software, including Harvest's Forecast, Xero accounting and Stripe
-A multi-functional API and mobile apps (IOS and Android)!

Inconvénients

- No automated sales tax - or integration with automated sales tax providers (Avalara, Tax Jar, etc.) on invoices
-Team pricing could be better and also would be great if there were a tier between free - two projects and unlimited projects.
-No offline functionality on the desktop

Fantastic time-tracking tool

Publié le 25/09/2018

Avantages

Especially after a recent update, I like how easy the timer is to work with. Simply select the project I'm working on and start the timer. While I'm working it stays on in the background. If I get called away from my desk for some reason, and I forget to stop the timer, it recognizes the inactivity and checks in with me upon return. That's super handy - if I was off the computer on a call related to the project, for example, one button click and it will continue timing including the 'inactive' time. If I got called off to a different project, I can easily put the minutes/hours of 'inactive' time on the appropriate project. If I got called away by something totally unrelated to work, I can toss the accumulated 'inactive' time and either keep working or stop the clock when I get back. It also sends an email reminder after several hours of inactive time - like when I quit working for the day and forget to clock out. No more guessing!

Inconvénients

There is sometimes a disconnect between the desktop app and the website. I can't remember why but once in a while I'll have to check on the site while the app is running (like to read notes associated with a project) and there were some discrepancies. They always sorted themselves out, but for a couple minutes it was confusing. It's not a huge issue so long as you remember to give the site time update with the app.

Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Time tracking made easy and simple.

Publié le 20/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy tracking for freelancing and agency workflow. Amazingly simple!

Avantages

It's really easy to use and set up. I've been using it for a few years now and it always works great. Harvest has a web platform and also a mobile app, both of them work great with no issues so far. The mobile app is very well done and has most of the features you can find on the desktop version.

It has a great feature that notifies you by email when you've forgotten your timer on for a long period of time. It also notices when you're not at the computer and asks you if want to add the time that you were away or subtracted from the current count.

You can edit previous counts and you can group them based on different categories you set up. It also works great with Asana. You can start a timer directly from within Asana, linking the Asana task to the Harvest timmer. It works very well.

Inconvénients

I had two things to mention here that are not bugs or issues, just things that my current workflow would require for a smoother process.

1. I've been using Harvest with two teams / companies and I have to switch back and forth between their accounts which is a bit cumbersome.

2. I wish you could filter more precisely the weekly / monthly overview. I can't separate task and groups as much as I need, in order to get a better understanding of how much time has been tracked for a specific category.

Secteur d'activité: Études de marché
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Good for time tracking purposes

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 09/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I found the software very straightforward and easily navigable - was able to use it for its intended purpose, and found that it made time tracking a lot more efficient and simple.

Avantages

I used Harvest mainly for time tracking purposes at a past place of employment, and found the interface to be very easy to navigate. We were easily able to integrate corresponding tasks to the specified amount of time (ours was tracked on a minute by minute basis, so 0.7, 0.22, 0.59 etc). I also found it extremely handy to be able to have a stopwatch feature to track time when there are longer tasks (such as a meeting or a project that will take several hours in one stretch).

Inconvénients

As mentioned above, though I found the stopwatch feature to be very efficient, it's not extremely practical for any role where you're touching multiple different projects at any given time (ex. an account or project manager). For a designer, this feature would be perfect. It would be interesting to see whether the same concept COULD be applied to a project management type job. Additionally, I found that it is extremely easy to forget to actually STOP the stopwatch feature, so more often than not I found myself with a task that ran over 500 minutes long because I forgot to manually adjust the feature. It may be helpful to implement some sort of feature that has a pop-up effect after 30mins or an hour, asking the user if they're still working on the specific task (like they do with some movie streaming services).

Réponse de Harvest

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I'll take note of your feature suggestions as our product team is consistently assessing how the product can improve. I definitely can see how a popup timer would be useful.

Thank you for your trust in Harvest!

Amanda C.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Traduire en français

Harvest is my indispensable freelancing software

Publié le 17/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Customer support is amazing. I really love this software, and will continue to use it indefinitely.

Avantages

There is so much to love about Harvest! First, it works, really really well. You set up your project - and YES projects can have sub-projects - and you start your timer. As long as you can remember to start and stop your timer, this is perfect. Every two weeks, or every month, when you need to send invoices, all you do is "create an invoice" and the software auto-generates the invoice, in as much or little detail as you'd like, taking all your time and translating that into a professional invoice. I love the graphics that help track how much money you are making. AND you can even input what you are spending versus what you are charging, in order to ensure that you are actually charging enough to cover all your costs. There is a great place to input expenses and receipts -- this software does it all, for a quite affordable rate.

Inconvénients

The most challenging thing about this software is that you MUST set it up correctly. Take the time at the beginning to get your rates set, ensure that what is a 'billed' and a 'not billed' expense are correct. At the beginning, I was often accidentally putting time into 'not-billed' tasks, when it was just my mistake in setting up my categories.

Pj G.

Best Time-Tracker Out There

Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I am greatly satisfied with Harvest. It gets the task done and is also helpful in making the team more efficient. Tracking our time was effortless.

Avantages

Harvest is straightforward and easy to use. First-time users find it easy to learn navigating the platform. It can also be seamlessly integrated to project management programs such as ClickUp. It also has a built-in Invoicing feature for bout hours and expenses. Another awesome feature is being able to set budgets for every project, so you can have a quick overview of how much you have spent and can still spend on a project.

Inconvénients

What I liked the least about Harvest is that once a person or a project has logged hours, the only option you have is to archive them, and not delete them. It seems to just clutter the workspace. One improvement that can be done is having a prompt whenever the tracker has been on for more than 5 hours, just to check if the timer has been left on, because sometimes we still forget to turn off the tracker.

Leah J.
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

Harvest is great for time tracking and billing within small/mid-size companies

Publié le 03/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've used Harvest as an employee to track my time. Additionally, I have done data analysis on exported information from the platform to predict time requirements and resource allocation across a mid-sized workplace.

Avantages

Harvest is an ideal time tracking and billing platform for small- to mid-size companies. Individuals track their time in the desired increments, and then can sub-track their time to particular projects or disciplines. For instance, if tracking time for Client A, time can be segmented into "Client A > Project Review," "Client A > Web Development," "Client A > Business Development," etc. It can flex to accommodate multiple professional disciplines, and provides tallies / time breakouts for each user. On the backend, fairly rich data can be gathered from the platform to analyze time distribution and analysis.

Inconvénients

It requires time to setup and administrate multiple users, especially if it's one person doing this job. Additionally, to do it well, it requires a thoughtful plan to provide the necessary taxonomy of clients / projects / billing to be used across the organization. It is not as robust as other big, enterprise-caliber time tracking platforms (like Salesforce), but for an organization <50 users, it's a great solution.

Mike B.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Traduire en français

Harvest ypur time accurately and simply

Publié le 27/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We like the Orange and White - I know its petty, but in a world of grey-ed out infinitesimally small typeface UIs, Harvest is blunt and to-the-point. After all, who needs Team Members making errors with your TIME!

Avantages

The most important factor is Ease of Use and Harvest shines, the second is its integration with 80 of the top of the line of today's work tools. There are tons of features - we use Forecast and find it invaluable for Team Leaders to scope out their week's work-load and delegate. Thirdly, their customer support is brilliant - no muss, no fuss. The added bonus is that adjusting time at task once the timer has been closed is easy, and did I mention they send a friendly reminder when you've left a timer running? Oh Yes - we do that sometimes too!

Inconvénients

It's hard to think of a really thorny issue - these guys have worked everything together slowly over the years. It's a a balanced appraoch - the Forecast Add-On is slowly expanding and deepening and there will no doubt be features added that a user would like, for example more zoom in and out to break down to week and day. That is about it really - this is solid Dev-Product, not some rushed-out-to-get-Trials company.

Aimee K.

Best for Simple Bookkeeping and Time Tracking

Publié le 20/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I literally couldn't run my business without Harvest. It makes bookkeeping so easy, even in two currencies.

Avantages

Harvest is affordable, and easy to use. As a freelancer, I find it fantastically simple to track time and expenses, bill, follow up on invoices and receive payment. Harvest integrates with Stripe and PayPal, so clients can pay online easily. I literally run my business on this software, and it's so intuitive. Best of all, as an American living in Canada with clients in both countries, I can bill and accept payments in both USD and CAD. Harvest is one of the few solutions that lets me do that in a single account.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more reports. It would AMAZING if Harvest offered P&L reports for simple businesses like mine, but it doesn't. Really, improved ability to produce any reports my accountant can use at tax time would be fabulous. Unfortunately, you have to tie into overpriced Quickbooks or another accounting package to do this. For simple freelancers like me, this just seems silly. I'm hoping the reporting features improve, since Harvest gets better every year overall.

Nicole G.

Harvest Review

Publié le 13/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Harvest has made my life so much simpler and cut down on the time I spend invoicing clients immensely. It has made my graphic and web design business a lot more efficient

Avantages

Prior to using Harvest, I tried several different options for time tracking and invoicing clients. All of which didn't quite fit my needs for my graphic and web design business. Harvest has been the perfect fit for me. It allows me to organize items by client and individual projects under that client. I can easily start and stop timers to track my time on projects and then quickly create invoices to bill clients. You can run reports to track how your business is doing on invoices for the month, quarter or year. You can also track expenses. It has the capability to integrate into quickbooks as well.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything that I don't like about this software really. If I absolutely had to name something, setting up information/logo for invoices in the very beginning was a little tricky but easily solved by reading tutorial.

Dennis S.
Traduire en français

The best time tracking software out there

Publié le 23/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With Harvest we track more hours than we did with other software. It takes the hassle out of the process. Nobody likes to track his of her hours in complicated and time consuming ways and Harvest solves that problem!

Avantages

It does what it does and it does it best! Time tracking on projects has never been so easy for our organisation. We have used multiple time trackers, but were never pleased with the wat we neede to register the hours we make for our clients. The mac, windows and iOS/Android apps work great. New projects are available instantly and starting / pausing the time tracker is wonderfully done. Managing the projects, budgets and tasks is really easy and if you like, you can integrate it with Harvest Forecast and plan your team ahead.

Inconvénients

Harvest lacks decent support of monthly retainer 'projects'. It's not a show stopper for us, but it makes us do manual checks of the hours we make for our clients. I would love Harvest Forecast to be part of Harvest by default instead of the invoicing functionalities, since we use other software for that.

Jessica L.

We LOVE Harvest

Publié le 15/02/2018

Avantages

Harvest is incredibly easy to use, and doesn't try to be more than it is. It is perfect for tracking time (the iPhone app is great, too, as it allows you to start and stop time on the go) and expenses, and conducting billing. It also has a surprisingly great reporting section, which is helpful for understanding your own productivity and opportunities. Harvest is also wonderfully customizable to fit your office's individual needs.

Inconvénients

This is so nitpicky, but that is because Harvest is so great, and has so little to improve upon: I wish there were multiple pre-set messages you can send. The current system allows for a thank you message and a "balance due" message. Our office, like many law firms, I imagine, has two balance due messages: money due for work performed, and money due to maintain a required trust deposit. Currently we have to manually change this. Not at all a deal breaker, but it would be a very welcome update in the future.