Harvest

Suivi du temps en ligne, facturation et reporting de projet

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

579 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Gestion de temps

Publié le 17/09/2023

Avantages

C'est un logiciel spécialisée dans la gestion de temps pour permettre de développer les entreprises sur d'autres niveau Le faite que c'est basé sur le cloud

Inconvénients

Pour moi j'ai des difficulté pour m'adapter dès les premiers essaisJ'aimerais qu'on revoit le disign de ce logiciel et amené plus de performance

Holonou
Holonou
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Gestionnaire de temps

Publié le 04/08/2023

Avantages

Le faite que c'est basé sur le cloudEt la version gratuite

Inconvénients

La version payante par moi bloqué la version gratuite à long terme

Elis
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement et commerce international
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Logiciel de suivi des temps

Publié le 15/10/2023

Avantages

Améliore les résultats et l'utilisation de jira

Inconvénients

L'obtention d'un résumé est très difficile

Eileen
Eileen
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Time tracking tool, with great potential

Publié le 11/04/2023

Harvest provides a set of capabilities that facilitate time management, balancing the workload among our employees and boosting business performance.

Avantages

This is a very intuitive tool that allows you to track time from any device, without any complications. I like that it provides automatic reminders that keeps our work team alert. It is very useful to verify the workload of each employee and reorganize the operational capacity. It facilitates the planning of all activities with excellent filters that help optimize our organization.

Inconvénients

This time tracking solution has worked very well, I just wish it incorporated more customization options.

Andualem
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie

Efficient Time and Expense Tracking with Harvest Software

Publié le 07/03/2023

I have used Harvest software for project management and time tracking purposes. One of the key features that I found useful is the time tracking function, which allowed me to track the time spent on tasks, projects, and clients. This helped me to manage my time more efficiently and accurately bill my clients.In addition, I have also used the project management feature, which enabled me to create tasks, assign them to team members, set due dates, and track progress. This helped me to stay on top of my projects and ensure that tasks were completed on time.I have also used the invoicing feature, which allowed me to create and send invoices to clients based on the time spent on tasks. The software also provided the option to set up recurring invoices and track payment status, which made invoicing more efficient and streamlined.

Avantages

1.Time tracking: Harvest is particularly effective at tracking time for individuals and teams, providing users with detailed reports that help them manage their time more effectively.2.Project management: Harvest's project management features are powerful and user-friendly, allowing users to easily collaborate and manage tasks across multiple projects.3.Invoicing and payments: Harvest streamlines the invoicing process, making it easy to send invoices to clients and track payments.4.Integration: Harvest integrates with a wide range of other software and tools, including accounting and CRM systems, which can help businesses manage their operations more efficiently.

Inconvénients

1.Pricing: Harvest can be expensive for businesses that need to use multiple features or have a larger team.2.Limited customization: Some users may find that Harvest's features are too rigid and don't allow for enough customization to meet their specific needs.3.Reporting limitations: While Harvest provides detailed reports, some users may find that the reporting functionality is limited in certain areas.

Ruth

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to track time spent working on a client

Publié le 26/05/2017

Efficient time tracking that doesn't take much time out of your day and clear visibility on where you are spending your time.

Avantages

The chrome extension makes this really easy to track the time you spend working on a particular client. With the click of a button you can select the client you are working on via a dropdown menu and you just hit 'start timer'. When you stop the timer you can also add in some extra details that are great when you're trying to report back on where your time has been spent.

When you log into the desktop version you can view week by week and day by day. You also have access to a dashboard which visually represents where you spent your time.

Inconvénients

Sometimes you leave the timer running - it's really easy to forget that it's running in the background. You don't get a notification until the next morning and so I often have to log back in to correct my time logged.

Arjan
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for time tracking, especially for small projects

Publié le 13/11/2023

We are very content with Harvest. It made tracking our projects and function requests way easier. Which in turn made it easier to see if we sold the projects for a high enough price.

Avantages

Easy to use time tracking. We use it every day to see how much time we spent on each project and function. We can easily see how much time was spent and how much time was calculated for the task.

Inconvénients

We do not really have any cons. Exept that it takes quite some time to set it up the right way.

Kurt

Harvest is a Perfect Solution for Time Tracking and Billing

Publié le 22/06/2022

Everyone in the agency from me, the owner, to all of our team members love using Harvest. It's so easy to use, between the desktop version to the mobile app. It's been a lifesaver to make keeping track of time and budgets for our marketing agency.

Avantages

I started my marketing agency in 1999. I used manual, paper solutions for time tracking for the first few years. After much research we found Workamajig in 2004 to switch to an online solution. It served its purpose for many years but everyone struggled with it and found it not user friendly at all. After many attempts we found Harvest in 2018. I played with it for a few days at the end of a month then ripped the bandaid and switched to it on the 1st of a month. It was SO user-friendly everyone loved it out the gate and we have never looked back. It's so great for time tracking and quick insight into projects and budget status at the client, project and task level. I love it!

Inconvénients

It's very hard to complain about Harvest. I really love it. I do wish it had the ability to set budgets for staff by clients/projects so we can see how booked up our team is and better manage their time allocation. There is a second-party project Harvest syncs with to try to do this, but it does not work the way we needed it to so we dropped it after a brief trial.

Will
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Timetracking and Invoicing Made Easy

Publié le 23/08/2021

In general, I have been very happy with this product. When we originally were researching time tracking and invoicing software this one rose to the surface and it has remained one of the leaders in this space. Having said that, it's not cheap, particularly if you need multiple people on it, so there are definitely options out there that cost less and or are free if that is what you are looking for. It does also provide some integration with Quickbooks that others likely don't have.

Avantages

Working in a creative field, I am a person who detests tracking time and invoicing. It takes me out of flow and into a space that doesn't really foster creative ideas or spark the imagination. Harvest makes the process about as painless as possible (let's be real, tracking time will never be entirely painless) and frees me up to focus on what I do and how I best deliver value to my clients and team. For clients that prefer to pay by credit card, it allows you to deliver the invoice via a web portal with the ability to pay via PayPal with your cc.

Inconvénients

I still feel that the project setup scenarios could be simplified and / or streamlined. I've used Harvest for over 10 years and they have consistently added features and addressed certain gray areas that the software couldn't really account for, but I do think that if they were rebuilding the platform knowing what they know now, they would make it even more straightforward and simple from that standpoint.

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Harvest

Harvest was simply the best and cleanest designed and most intuitive and user friendly of all of the options that we researched with all the necessary features but not a lot of unnecessary bells and whistles that would be meaningless to most individuals.
Mathew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The gold standard for timekeeping

Publié le 21/04/2020

We've used harvest in the past and moved away to other products in the name of trying to fine one software suite that does it all: timekeeping, project management, chat, resource management, etc. Inevitably, we end up coming back to Harvest (alongside basecamp and slack) because it keeps things simple and does its job extremely well.

Avantages

Exceptionally easy to use. Intuitive interface design that's obviously been user tested and refined. Every button and feature is exactly where you'd expect it to be.

Inconvénients

This software does one thing really well – timekeeping. We've tried using solutions that try to do more and have gone back to Harvest because there's nothing we don't like about it.

Ken
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Truly the best time tracker/invoice management solution I've ever used

Publié le 24/10/2019

I use Harvest to track hours on projects and invoice for time spent. I've also used the estimating tool with great success. I also accept online payments through Harvest and Stripe.

Avantages

Number 1: great value for the money. So much capability in one product, for a very low monthly fee.
Number 2: They are constantly adding new features, but not half-baked ones. I get the impression the the product and engineering teams are very good at what they do.

Inconvénients

Could use more customizing of expenses and taxes - I'd like to be able to add fees to invoices that are not taxes - like markups for Stripe fees.

Jake
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Track your Time and Expenses from Anywhere

Publié le 23/09/2019

Overall Harvest has been a great tool to keep my staff hours in check and to monitor staff utilization. It does provide some basic forecasting which has been nice to have as well.

Avantages

You can track your time and expenses from literally anywhere with relative ease. Harvest provides: Desktop apps for Windows and Mac, browser extensions, and mobile apps for Android/iOS.

Inconvénients

There are few small things here and there which don't impact the performance of the product but would be nice to have. For example you can create and send estimates but you cannot convert estimates into invoices. Also, some reports can be very long and they can't be filtered.

QuickBooks Time et Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Harvest

This product was already in place when I assumed ownership of the company and we have stuck with it as the users happy with it.
Brent
Brent
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Does one thing well - simplicity

Publié le 10/05/2022

Meh - wish we didn't need to use it, would prefer the timetracking to happen in our project management software (teamwork) - but that doesn't support timesheets & has very poor high-level visibility reporting.

Avantages

Timesheets workflow, high-level time spent/remaining visibility

Inconvénients

Doesn't support sub-tasks, loosely integrated with our project management software (Teamwork)

Jenny
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Perfect Product for a Sole Propietor

Publié le 28/03/2023

I've been using Harvest for nearly 10 years now. I love that it's feature-rich without being overcomplicated. I couldn't be happier.

Avantages

Harvest is affordable, but so feature rich and easy to use. I can track my time (I actually integrate with Timeular for this, but tracking directly in Harvest is easy, too.) keep track of project budgets, invoice and get paid via Strip integration, then reconcile everything when it's time to do account and taxes.

Inconvénients

Occasionally I have trouble navigating to the information I want. Updating an invoice without updating timesheets should be easier.

TOGGLE, Basecamp et Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Harvest

The price was right and it had the primary features I needed - easy to track time by project and ability to send invoices.
Mathew
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Harvest is the best choice for Small Business Owners

Publié le 02/06/2022

My overall experience with Harvest has been outstanding. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple, straightforward platform to do their invoicing and time tracking.

Avantages

What I really like most about the Harvest platform is the ease of use. I have used it for years and it has always been 100% reliable! It is easy to add new clients, set up recurring invoices, and keep track of my projects.

Inconvénients

It would be great if you could handle setting up invoices from their mobile app but this isn't a deal-breaker. I travel often so that would just be nice to have. That said, I can still log in to the desktop site while traveling and do whatever I need.

Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Wanting for More Features

Publié le 29/06/2021

Overall, Harvest does what it needs to do for our company - provide a place to track time worked, on an array of different projects, and report that time worked to upper management. But I think Harvest could certainly add some features to their interface that would increase user productivity, and help guide employees through their work weeks, with an eye on time management.

Avantages

Harvest certainly offers a very user-friendly interface. When you log on, it's immediately apparent how to use the software for the basic need of time tracking. The interface is set up to reflect the current week, with the days of the week displayed left to right, and the time you've tracked for each day displayed below it. Each day is broken up into time tracked according to a specific project. If using Harvest in the way our company does, you can create project codes to reflect different projects, so you'll be able to track how long you or your employees are spending on individual projects, or even separate types of tasks within that project.

Inconvénients

I do wish there was a a sort of "Week So Far" tracker feature, that appeared as its own tab in the top menu bar, or perhaps was totaled at the bottom of the screen on the current day's time sheet. At the moment, if you'd like to see the hours you've spent on different projects summed up so far in a given week, you would have to either click into each day, and add up the hour totals yourself, or you go to the "Reports" tab, then click on "Team," then click on your own name under that, where then you would be able to see the total number of hours you've spent on different projects that week. This seems like a simple feature that should be more accessible, or at least more clear to navigate to.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Fantastic time-tracking tool

Publié le 25/09/2018

Avantages

Especially after a recent update, I like how easy the timer is to work with. Simply select the project I'm working on and start the timer. While I'm working it stays on in the background. If I get called away from my desk for some reason, and I forget to stop the timer, it recognizes the inactivity and checks in with me upon return. That's super handy - if I was off the computer on a call related to the project, for example, one button click and it will continue timing including the 'inactive' time. If I got called off to a different project, I can easily put the minutes/hours of 'inactive' time on the appropriate project. If I got called away by something totally unrelated to work, I can toss the accumulated 'inactive' time and either keep working or stop the clock when I get back. It also sends an email reminder after several hours of inactive time - like when I quit working for the day and forget to clock out. No more guessing!

Inconvénients

There is sometimes a disconnect between the desktop app and the website. I can't remember why but once in a while I'll have to check on the site while the app is running (like to read notes associated with a project) and there were some discrepancies. They always sorted themselves out, but for a couple minutes it was confusing. It's not a huge issue so long as you remember to give the site time update with the app.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Time tracking made easy and simple.

Publié le 20/11/2018

Easy tracking for freelancing and agency workflow. Amazingly simple!

Easy tracking for freelancing and agency workflow. Amazingly simple!

Avantages

It's really easy to use and set up. I've been using it for a few years now and it always works great. Harvest has a web platform and also a mobile app, both of them work great with no issues so far. The mobile app is very well done and has most of the features you can find on the desktop version.

It has a great feature that notifies you by email when you've forgotten your timer on for a long period of time. It also notices when you're not at the computer and asks you if want to add the time that you were away or subtracted from the current count.

You can edit previous counts and you can group them based on different categories you set up. It also works great with Asana. You can start a timer directly from within Asana, linking the Asana task to the Harvest timmer. It works very well.

Inconvénients

I had two things to mention here that are not bugs or issues, just things that my current workflow would require for a smoother process.

1. I've been using Harvest with two teams / companies and I have to switch back and forth between their accounts which is a bit cumbersome.

2. I wish you could filter more precisely the weekly / monthly overview. I can't separate task and groups as much as I need, in order to get a better understanding of how much time has been tracked for a specific category.

PJ

Best Time-Tracker Out There

Publié le 01/05/2020

Overall, I am greatly satisfied with Harvest. It gets the task done and is also helpful in making the team more efficient. Tracking our time was effortless.

Avantages

Harvest is straightforward and easy to use. First-time users find it easy to learn navigating the platform. It can also be seamlessly integrated to project management programs such as ClickUp. It also has a built-in Invoicing feature for bout hours and expenses. Another awesome feature is being able to set budgets for every project, so you can have a quick overview of how much you have spent and can still spend on a project.

Inconvénients

What I liked the least about Harvest is that once a person or a project has logged hours, the only option you have is to archive them, and not delete them. It seems to just clutter the workspace. One improvement that can be done is having a prompt whenever the tracker has been on for more than 5 hours, just to check if the timer has been left on, because sometimes we still forget to turn off the tracker.

Time Doctor
Leah
Leah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Harvest is great for time tracking and billing within small/mid-size companies

Publié le 03/12/2018

I've used Harvest as an employee to track my time. Additionally, I have done data analysis on exported information from the platform to predict time requirements and resource allocation across a mid-sized workplace.

Avantages

Harvest is an ideal time tracking and billing platform for small- to mid-size companies. Individuals track their time in the desired increments, and then can sub-track their time to particular projects or disciplines. For instance, if tracking time for Client A, time can be segmented into "Client A > Project Review," "Client A > Web Development," "Client A > Business Development," etc. It can flex to accommodate multiple professional disciplines, and provides tallies / time breakouts for each user. On the backend, fairly rich data can be gathered from the platform to analyze time distribution and analysis.

Inconvénients

It requires time to setup and administrate multiple users, especially if it's one person doing this job. Additionally, to do it well, it requires a thoughtful plan to provide the necessary taxonomy of clients / projects / billing to be used across the organization. It is not as robust as other big, enterprise-caliber time tracking platforms (like Salesforce), but for an organization <50 users, it's a great solution.

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Harvest ypur time accurately and simply

Publié le 27/04/2018

We like the Orange and White - I know its petty, but in a world of grey-ed out infinitesimally small typeface UIs, Harvest is blunt and to-the-point. After all, who needs Team Members making errors with your TIME!

Avantages

The most important factor is Ease of Use and Harvest shines, the second is its integration with 80 of the top of the line of today's work tools. There are tons of features - we use Forecast and find it invaluable for Team Leaders to scope out their week's work-load and delegate. Thirdly, their customer support is brilliant - no muss, no fuss. The added bonus is that adjusting time at task once the timer has been closed is easy, and did I mention they send a friendly reminder when you've left a timer running? Oh Yes - we do that sometimes too!

Inconvénients

It's hard to think of a really thorny issue - these guys have worked everything together slowly over the years. It's a a balanced appraoch - the Forecast Add-On is slowly expanding and deepening and there will no doubt be features added that a user would like, for example more zoom in and out to break down to week and day. That is about it really - this is solid Dev-Product, not some rushed-out-to-get-Trials company.

Noelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've used Harvest for over 10 years, and I love it.

Publié le 10/11/2022

I love the user friendliness of Harvest. It integrates with a ton of other platforms, and its reporting is excellent. Plus, for an individual user, the price point is incredibly inexpensive. I think I have been paying the same monthly fee for over 10 years!

Avantages

This is the most user-friendly time tracker I have ever used, and I've been using it off and on for over 10 years. It is very simple to integrate with other platforms, and it's very easy to go back and adjust if you forget to add time or turn off the tracker. Most of all, the reporting is incredibly easy to use. I can pull reports based on time frame, client, project and tasks. It's an excellent time tracker and I can't recommend it enough.

Inconvénients

The only issue I have really had is with the Asana integration. It doesn't perfectly and seamlessly integrate with Asana tasks. When I turn on the time tracker in Asana, sometimes it pulls the wrong client. I have to pay attention to that. Thankfully, it is easy to fix, but it does seem like a glitch.

Amy

Tracking Time is a Breeze

Publié le 15/02/2023

For our small agency, this helps us manage our time and budgets, and makes it easy to pull reports, run detailed invoices, etc. We've been using this app since 2014 and have never had a reason to look for another.

Avantages

Harvest is extremely easy to use. It requires no special training in order to get in and get to work. It's easy to edit your entries (i.e. start one project and hop to another, add and edits notes, etc.) I appreciate that it lets me know via email if I've accidentally left my timer running, so I can fix it. I get weekly time summary reports so I can see where my billable time has been spent. And I can run reports to see how much time overall has accrued on each project. I used to be spotty at completing timesheets, but this app makes it easy to do. Our small marketing agency does a great job now of tracking time, which has enabled us to negotiate project costs with clients more accurately.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that is difficult to use.

Rocío

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Time tracking that fits perfectly with Asana

Publié le 12/02/2023

The fact that it is only in English made the learning progress a little less fluid. I think the UX leaves room for improvement, already. But I find it useful and we use it steadily.

Avantages

The integration with Asana saves us much time: Harvest recognises the project, task type and name of the task and introduces them on the tracking for you.

Inconvénients

I’m using Mac and this doesn’t work on Safari (it does in Chrome, however).

Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Harvest

For the Asana integration.
jaimie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Critical agency tool for success

Publié le 02/02/2023

Avantages

Harvest's integrations make this tool imperative to our agency operations and success. The Google Cal feature allows our team to seamlessly track time based on calendar meetings and blocks inputted by each user. The ability to integrate with our resourcing tool, Parallax, provides the necessary actual data we need in order to make informed business decisions on hiring and pricing.

Inconvénients

Often one too many clicks in order to enter time sheets. Slower to pickup on patterns and automation.