39 avis
82% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
39 avis
Pierre-clement L.
Traduire en français

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

Publié le 18/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

Avantages

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

Inconvénients

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

Clickmeeting for webinar

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 22/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

Avantages

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Inconvénients

Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

Michele C.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
Traduire en français

Powerful, easy to use, well priced product with excellent Customer Service

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 13/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We converted on in person trainings to Click Meeting and it was a fairly seamless transition. It's easy to use.

Avantages

It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance.

Inconvénients

We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price ;-)

Manfred G.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Völlig überforderter Support, technische Probleme für die Nutzer

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Finger Weg! Dies ist kein seriöser Geschäftspartner.

Avantages

Die Software bietet viele Möglichkeiten, eigene Webinare anzulegen und zu veröffentlichen.

Inconvénients

Die Teilnehmer können mit manchen Internetbrowsern nicht teilnehmen, werden schlicht nicht akzeptiert oder sehen oder hören die Moderatoren nicht.
Es gibt keine Seite, die erklärt, welche Anforderungen der Browser der Teilnehmer benötigt.
Der Support ist aktuell total überfordert und benötigt Wochen, eine Anfrage zu beantworten.

Jovana V.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Meeting a Click Away

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 30/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall satisfied. In general, not a big fan of webinars, but working now fully remote all of the presentations are turned into webinars. What I am absolutely pleased with is the amount of interaction it allows and how it makes the presentation engaging and participatory.

Avantages

ClickMeeting will make a webinar looked like a presentation-from-the-future. Tons of presentations tools, from slideshows to attendees participating. I can't choose only one, but altogether they make presentations engaging and almost like in-person.

Inconvénients

Can't really single out anything. It takes time to get used to it, I'm still in the process of learning and adapting, so I would say I'm slightly overwhelmed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Samantha R.
Secteur d'activité: Médecine douce
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Good Software for webinars

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 28/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it’s a good product. I still like the automated and on demand a lot.

Avantages

I love clickmeeting and most of their features. It’s simple to schedule a webinar, I love the paid and automated and on demand features.

Inconvénients

One of the cons is that I get a lot of people that get dropped off the webinar. Sometimes they can’t hear me and some can. The app feature is a bit challenging at times as well especially if you want your attendees to chat with you.

Nyan H.

Simple Functional Webiner

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 16/03/2019

Avantages

The Site is easy to use with a lot of functions.And the pricing is not much.And home page has almost cover a lot of information. Also available for Android and IOS.

Inconvénients

prolong webpage to scroll down. Other than that,I don’t see any problem when using it

Maciej B.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Easily create a webinar for your audience

Publié le 02/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

ClickMeeting is a good webinar utility that allows you to create a live webinar and save the recording. It also has a realtime chat that you can moderate before other users see the messages, so you can avoid having explicit content from malicious viewers.

Inconvénients

The whole tool is a bit old-fashioned and needs a newer version. The quality would also drop at times for no obvious reason.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Adam A.
Traduire en français

Great tool for online webinars

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 09/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

I used ClickMeeting mainly for Webinars as both participant and lecture organizer. It is certainly a great business tool that allows you to organize a fast and efficient event that gives value to participants and at the same time generates sales. You do not even need your own LandingPage site because everything from A to Z is supported by ClickMeeting. I honestly recommend.

It is also possible to use a mobile application (which often improves the audio quality) or simply to call into the conference.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the quality of the audio is poor, but it can usually be solved by turning off streaming video or using the mobile application.

Adam S.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Lots of Features and Good Potential

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ClickMeeting has a lot of potential and in time could be a viable option for us. Others may have different requirements and find that it works great for their needs.

Avantages

On paper this looked like one of the best solutions for webinars as it had a ton of features. It was easy to get started with. Support was quick to reply to questions.

Inconvénients

Throughout the evaluation process we ran into limitations that were not expected. Ultimately these limitations led us to look elsewhere.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 02/11/2018

Avantages

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Inconvénients

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Secteur d'activité: E-learning
Traduire en français

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 23/05/2019

Avantages

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting.

You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Inconvénients

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far:

*Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work.

*Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth.

*Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them.

*If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room.

*You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 30/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Avantages

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Inconvénients

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

Shirley C.
Secteur d'activité: Philanthropie
Traduire en français

Best meeting/webinar software on the market

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 26/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.

Avantages

The software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It's flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.

Inconvénients

I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Ideal for Video Conference Calls

Publié le 01/11/2018

Avantages

I usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times it’s just a one-on-one session. I’m glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.

Inconvénients

If you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.

Peter M.
Traduire en français

Good webinar tool with many functionalities

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 21/03/2018

Avantages

Very competitive pricing, and the platform has many features. We have integrated our solutions with theirs which was easy to do.

Inconvénients

We used to have some connectivity issues before, but they all seemed to be fixed now, and haven't had any issues since and we recommend the product.

Ricardo C.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

Publié le 14/03/2019

Avantages

We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc.
However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

Inconvénients

Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

Hooman M.
Traduire en français

clickmeeting is a head and shoulder above its competitors

Publié le 31/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use this software on a weekly basis to have our online meetings. Normally 20 - 30 people attend each meeting and we share our screens and use our web cams and audio and everything works perfect. Sometimes we use pre-made presentations and that works good as well.

Avantages

Very easy and user friendly interface.
Despite its ease of use, they didn't sacrifice features, so you almost have all the abilities you expect from a virtual meeting software.

Inconvénients

wen you are sharing video, it gives a very high quality; however it needs strong internet connection with great upload speed.

Babak B.
Traduire en français

We use ClickMeeting for customer onboarding

Publié le 03/10/2017

Avantages

We have also integrated Clickmeeting within our product.
- Very easy to use API
- A lot of customization options
- Pricing is very affordable and reasonable for our clients

Inconvénients

- We have on a few occasions done onboarding for several clients,
When several people are connected at a time and all of them are given the permission to speak, the voice has become choppy. Clients have complained that they can hear us sometimes.

Gabrielle L.
Traduire en français

Does what I need it to... for now

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 24/04/2018

Avantages

Seems to handle large numbers of participants well with few issues. I do like the mid-webinar survey option.

Inconvénients

Seem to have a lot of audio issues, and I'm worried about the new version focusing on the wrong user base (younger audience rather than older). Recordings particularly have issues, such as the audio lagging behind the screenshare. Also, the cursor movement in the recordings does NOT match my actual movements, so it can be very distracting at times.

Alta J.
Traduire en français

I love ClickMeeting! I'm always recommending it to clients and other businesses!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 26/07/2018

Leads, clients, exposure.

Avantages

ClickMeeting is super intuitive - you don't need to be a techie to get started! It's got all the bells and whistles that I want, without the costs. It's perfect for a smaller to medium size business.

Inconvénients

To be honest there is nothing I can think of that I don't like about the platform. I've been using it for over 4 years now and I haven't found another product that has tempted me to leave ClickMeeting.

Sepand B.
Traduire en français

Lovely experience and great for onboardjng

Publié le 19/10/2017

Avantages

Makes onboarding of customers quick and easy. Our account managers use this every time we have new clients to screencast our product and customers love it.

Inconvénients

Customers have sometimes been confused and had some difficulty trying to call into the meeting. This hasn't been common however.

Mark L.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Great webinar platform!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 15/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Good experience using Clickmeeting as our webinar platform, offers a lot of great features.

Avantages

Easy to use and setup for webinars. Like that it offers recording and some limited editing of the webinars with easy upload to Vimeo.

Inconvénients

There are limitations to the video storage due to our current plan. Would like to have an easier interface to screen share as well.

Brendan L.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Horrible functionality and customer service.

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 17/12/2019

Avantages

It was easy to set up it got increasingly complicated with so many unnecessary options that weren't well explained.

Inconvénients

EVERYTHING else was horrid. I lost 75% of my attendees due to the terrible functionality and un-user friendly platform.

Boyd W.
Traduire en français

Looks ok but doesn't work in the wild

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 30/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our second presenter wasn't able to be seen or heard and the participant's experience was glitchy - every 40 secs it would stall for 2 or 3 secs. We ended up losing most of the audience.

Avantages

Good functionality and flashy usability.

Inconvénients

Didn't actually work with an audience in a live webinar.