WeVideo

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

184 avis

François
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Wevidéo réalise tes vidéos sans être un pro

Publié le 31/12/2022

Étant un logiciel de montage vidéo en ligne, WeVideo est génial. Il fonctionne grâce à un système de cloud qui me permet de réaliser des vidéos et de les sauvegarder directement depuis mon navigateur.

Avantages

Ce logiciel est super génial grâce à ces fonctionnalités. Ça m'aide vraiment à- La création de GIF- Ajouter une voix off- Enregistrer une vidéo sur n’importe quel appareil

Inconvénients

Jusque là pas d'inconvénients. Je m'adapte facilement à ce logiciel de montage vidéo

Heather

Creating Professional Looking Videos Has Never Been So Easy

Publié le 31/08/2020

The best part of WeVideo is the flexibility to be as artistic as you want. There are templates for you to start with or you can start with a blank canvas. Students as young as Grade 1 have used WeVideo with success.

Avantages

I make all kinds of videos for education. Some are how-to videos, some are informational videos, and some are celebratory videos. WeVideo is so incredibly easy to use. Uploading content to edit is so easy. And I love the professional-looking quality of the completed videos. WeVideo also has a great library of images, videos and music that I can use as well.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything that could be improved!

Jayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Website Is Good For Quick Films!

Publié le 23/03/2020

This is a great website for beginners but when you need more features, its not as much as I'd hoped for. The app was amazing for school though! I got stuff done really fast with this website!

Avantages

Very great for people who want to learn how to film make and create videos. I used this app once for YouTube, it was great and quick to use! I use the filter effects it comes with and the video looks better and sound comes out great in the final product. I like how you don't have to download the app, you can just sign up and use it. Very useful for school when you don't want to download anything!

Inconvénients

I wish this website would make it cheaper to remove the water mark instead of having to sign up for monthly subscription. The soft were design needs more updates of features and more effects.

Kyle
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Not "pro" level

Publié le 02/11/2018

Avantages

The fact that it's all done online, is fantastic. The issue really is that there's no real growth allowed within this platform. I mean, for a YouTube Content Creator, you might be fine with this. Then again, you're probably gonna need to create snappier/fresher looking pieces than you'll be able to pull off here. Again, the ability to store where you are and what you're doing as well as all the components is a big plus (as long as you have a fast and dependable connection).

Inconvénients

Since it's in the cloud, it's not as snappy as I'd hoped. In addition, you are reliant on the connection to be fast and dependable. Now most of us have that now, but still. A scary prospect sometimes. You're gonna be limited if you surpass the abilities you'll have available to you at the get go. Not a long term solution. For me anyway.

Fahim Shahriar
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Creating Video Content Made Easy.

Publié le 15/07/2022

This tool makes my work easy. Just drag and drop, add and cut, use effects and transitions. Done! The video is ready for uploading . This is far the best option for editing videos. 2 words to describe it: Fast and Easy!

Avantages

It is a very user friendly tool. Has enough features to make a proper video with ease. Contains an enormous media library to choose from. The fact that it doesn't require to be downloaded makes it even better.

Inconvénients

There are a few drawbacks to be noticed. The text overlays don't have effects to add. The video playback is a bit laggy. And the main problem for me was the transitions. They should add more transitions in it.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WeVideo is an awesome tool to use in education.

Publié le 04/08/2020

I continue to be impressed with WeVideo and the support they provide to users. This organization is positive and focused on creating the best product they can. They are also advocates for education, which has resulted in improved product features to support students and teachers.

Avantages

I love that WeVideo is user-friendly and accessible for people who have varying skill levels with technology. It can be used to make videos look incredibly professional and has features/tools for advanced creation. This tool is an essential tool for distance and remote learning and can enhance the educational experience for students in any space.

Inconvénients

I wish the sound tracks had more editing capabilities. This part of the webtool is a little more rudimentary, but improvements are always being made with this tool.

Shannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy film editing software with great value

Publié le 24/04/2019

I found the most value when choosing the Professional Plan and paying for it for an entire year. Not only does this give you access to creating as many and as long of videos as you need, you also get access to a HUGE library of stock video, photos and audios. The value of this alone has paid for the cost of my subscription. I love being able to edit everything in one place and add/change my stock footage as needed. While you don't have all the controls of software like Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro, I have been able to do everything I need with the features in WeVideo.

Avantages

Great entry level film editing software for those just starting out. It is easy to learn the software. One of the benefits for me has been the fact that it's cloud based so I can work on it anywhere, even if I do not have my computer or files. In the professional level or higher package, you have access to a HUGE library of stock video, photos and audios.

Inconvénients

Organizing my media with their folder system has been a little frustrating to figure out. There are also not a ton of customization options with titles and transitions. You can change the color, font, and size but not much else.

When I was first starting, it took awhile to figure out how to add a white background or different background for a title or png image. However, there hasn't been too much I haven't been able to do in this software--it just takes a bit on something to figure out a workaround.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The BEST solution for video editing with students!

Publié le 20/06/2019

Avantages

Cloud-based, cross-platform! Not device dependent. Everything is stored in your account in the cloud, so you can access it anywhere you have wifi. Works on chromebooks, tablets, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android! Mobile apps available, too! The education version even has an entire library of media for students to use, royalty-free!

Inconvénients

I would like to see some more advanced features for audio editing.

WeVideo and Creativity

Publié le 09/08/2020

Extremely pleased with the high quality videos that are produced using this online platform

Avantages

WeVideo allows students and teachers to be creative and produce high quality videos with ease. It ease of use means that users can concentrate on the messages, concepts they are getting across instead of all the technical stuff.

Inconvénients

I have not subscribed for the paid version so am not sure if it is value for money.

Allan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Nice Wevideo

Publié le 06/08/2022

So Good

Avantages

Easy to use nice navigation so many ways to use it in classroom personal vlogs or in event wevideo is very cool application

Inconvénients

None ithink its good the simplicity is so goood

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best online video editor!

Publié le 04/07/2020

Avantages

Best part about wevideo is that it'll run on anything, from a phone to the highest end computer, and everyone gets practically the same experience. It's feature packed and has hundreds of tousands of elements to complement your creativity. Add to that the new podcast features and being able to export to .GIF files and it is a very versatile tool.

Inconvénients

There's a two hour limit on the total length of the end product.
Not being able to rotate elements and any angle other than right angles.
not being able to reproduce a clip backwards

Jocelyn
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best video editor ever!

Publié le 09/07/2021

It's been amazing, I've been using the platform for the last couple of months and I am planning on continue using it. It's great to know that I have a place where I can edit my class videos, create rooms for my students to add their own creations, not only videos but podcasts, GIFs and more, and share their insights in a fun way. WeVideo offered me a 30 day trial, then I bought the Education version and honestly it's totally worth it. I recommended this platform to some of my coworkers and they loved it as well.

Avantages

I just love all the features WeVideo has to offer. You can merge videos into one, add transitions, text and different filters. One of the best parts is that you can do all this without any restriction from you smartphone and computer. Another amazing feature WeVideo has is that it includes an Education form of the platform, which allows me to create rooms where students can add their videos and watch videos I upload and edit throughout the platform.

Inconvénients

Nothing, WeVideo is amazing and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I will definitely continue using this platform to create and edit videos.

Syed
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

WeVideo - ‘is an useful tool with cloud storage for creator and business owner to grow new...

Publié le 01/10/2020

My overall experience with WeVideo is great. This is a very helpful tool for the creator. It has a very reasonable cost compared to other tools. I would say WeVideo is extremly useful platform for any business owner to develop.

Avantages

I must say that video editing becomes very easy with WeVideo and store the work quickly because it offers cloud storage. I am using this tool for a long time because my clients are quite happy with all the presentations. I think professional-looking videos with voice-over now a matter of few minutes. I like the fact that WeVideo is packed with a lot of important features such as video clips, images, music, animations, and element. Also, you can upload your own selected image, video, music, etc this is amazing. This software enables you to work online so, you don’t need to download it which is very convenient.

Inconvénients

I wish if they could have more elements and audio edit option to be more creative with the design. WeVideo offers only 5 minutes of video download with a free version. If anyone wants to download longer videos then they need to go for a paid version which not always affordable.

JoEllen

WeVideo for Education

Publié le 20/07/2020

When our administrators can use a video editing software to create a virtual celebration for exiting students and a virtual tour for incoming students, teachers can create screencasts of activities to help students understand what to do, students can record a narration of their work, office staff can create a video from student-submitted photos and videos for Teacher Appreciation Week, and tech staff can create video tutorials for staff, all with the same product, you know you have a robust product! We love WeVideo!

Avantages

WeVideo is a versatile, easy to use tool for staff and students to create and edit videos. We used it A LOT this past spring during Distance Learning! Our staff has used it for screencasting, narration, and creating videos for instruction. Our students use it for creating videos to show their learning. This is a valuable resource for us!

Inconvénients

WeVideo is always adding new features-- so when there's room for improvement, I know they're working on it!
I would love to see real-time collaboration on a shared project.
I would also love to see the ability to edit something within a video, not just clip a segement.

Katrina
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best program for video editing in school environment

Publié le 01/12/2020

Due to the simplicity of the program I find I am doing very little training on the program itself. The short "Help" videos are an excellent resource! The site is surprisingly stable. In fact I can recall the site going down once in the last 8 years I have used it!

Avantages

I have been using WeVideo for 8 years. I have found nothing comparable for the price. Simple enough for elementary students to use, yet robust enough for the prosumer in your organization. Over the years WeVideo has worked consistently to improve the program by continually adding new features as requested by users. I have and will continue to recommend WeVideo to all.

Inconvénients

WeVideo has worked diligently over the years to improve the program. Generally, new features are added when requested by users within months. New features are generally fairly stable, even in beta, and support is quick and consistent. I really don't have anything I disliked about the program.

Erika

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WeVideo is a ONE STOP shop for incredible CREATIVITY!

Publié le 26/10/2020

I have used WeVideo fro many years and it improves often as they add new features!

Avantages

What is NOT to like? There are so many features in WeVideo that allow you to create incredible and professional grade videos including green screen chroma Key, animation, but the BEST part is the thousands of media clips, music, etc. in their extensive STOCK LIBRARY!

Inconvénients

The only problem is it is missing a CROP & ROTATE tool for Green Screen creations and the price as school budgets are in trouble right now for Covid.

Ryan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WeVideo is the best video creation tool for students and teachers!

Publié le 20/07/2020

I have been using WeVideo with students for three years as well as using it to create my own videos. The students love how they can fully realize their creative vision when it comes to video creation and I love how easily I can create professional looking video lessons. It is an AWESOME application!

-It is very easy to use
-It is packed with features that make it extremely powerful
-It has a MASSIVE library of stock media that can be used in video creation
-It connects with cloud-based services like Google Drive for easy storage and upload
-They listen to the feedback of their users when making upgrades and adding features
-They have a great community of educators who share ideas and lessons

Inconvénients

-No ability to crop image or video clips

Suzanne

Filmmaking with WeVideo

Publié le 08/05/2020

I strongly recommend WeVideo to users because it is a safe, school friendly way for students to create films. Students love the ability to use film as a means to communicate what they learn, and WeVideo allows them the capability to produce high quality films. Students enjoy using this software so much, that they forget they are doing school work!

Avantages

WeVideo is a safe way for students to create their own videos. It allows students to work independently or collaboratively. It also allows provides students with a wide variety of options to make their videos creative and innovative.

Inconvénients

Sometimes students sturggling with editing functions and how to set up collaborative projects. Although WeVideo provides tutorials, some of the tools are challenging for students to use.

Liz

Great for Learning

Publié le 02/04/2021

Avantages

I started using this software because of its green screen capability, but quickly learned that WeVideo had more to offer than that. Teachers will love using WeVideo to create fun, engaging, and creative content. Imaging teacher about ancient Egypt with pyramids in the background. You can bring the world to your students without ever having to leave the classroom. The stock library has so many incredible resources like videos, pictures, and audio that will make your video creations epic.

Inconvénients

Sometimes (not often) it does take an unusually long time for videos to upload into your media.

Amanda

Best Tool on the Marker

Publié le 29/08/2020

100% recommend to anyone!

Avantages

WeVideo is simply amazing for education. Students and teachers can work collaboratively on the work and have an outstanding outcome.

Inconvénients

Nothing, I love it all! WeVideo is wonderful about customer service so if there is an issue, they are on i!

Sandi

Great for Elementary Students

Publié le 12/11/2021

Excellent

Avantages

Ease of use- kids can make videos on day one.

Inconvénients

File organization is challenging- it takes a while to understand.

Dominic

Excellent Video Editing for Education

Publié le 27/10/2020

It has been a dream to use in the classroom, the kids love using it.

Avantages

I think WeVideo is so easy to get going with compared to some of the other fancier software out there. It's great that it is cloud based and children from as young as seven can create professional looking movies in minutes, thanks to the extensive stock footage available. The editing is simple, if not extensive, and it has everything you need to start off learning about video creation.

Inconvénients

There could be an option for better quality exports

Glenn
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

WeVideo: An Excellent Resource for the Classroom

Publié le 21/07/2020

I have truly appreciated getting to use the program, for professional and personal projects. I am a convert from having previously used Adobe, Apple, and Macromedia software, and would happily continue to use WeVideo for video creation.

Avantages

One of the best features of WeVideo is accessibility. I have the ability to access it via the web, on multiple devices, and on slower connections. It is very user friendly, with the ability to get in right away and start creating.

Inconvénients

To fully unlock the benefits of the program, which there are many and for great value, you must pay to unlock the full contents. While it was beneficial to have a District that covered the cost, not all teachers are that lucky.

Sarah
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

WeVideo on Chromebooks

Publié le 15/02/2020

Solid, my teachers and students find it user friendly and it meets their needs!

Avantages

This platform allowed for my entire school to be able to create interesting video content as products to show their learning. We had been an Apple district but made the switch to Chromebooks for cost effectiveness. We needed an iMovie replacement and we found it in WeVideo.

Inconvénients

I think the only difficulty is a transition to the Chromebook environment and knowing where to store content, pictures, sounds, etc to get it into the WeVideo platform. This isn't an issue with WeVideo per se- just a note of transition or adjustment period.

Alternatives envisagées

Adobe Creative Cloud

Pourquoi choisir WeVideo

Switched devices from MacBooks to Chromebook.

Pourquoi passer à WeVideo

Cost point, user interface

WeVideo Review

Publié le 29/11/2019

Avantages

The nice thing is about this is the fact that it is all online. The connection of the phone to the computer really does work smooth. I am excited about how WeVideo solved the problem of how to teach Video Production at both an online school as well as at a bricks and mortar school.

Inconvénients

Seems like they continue to improve but there are always more features that would be nice. I would like to see more template options.