NordLayer

Sécurité des accès réseau dynamique pour la main-d'œuvre moderne

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client
4/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

5 avis

Mas Idayu
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Remote workstation is great with NordLayer

Publié le 09/08/2022

Avantages

iPhone, Android, Linux, and Macintosh are all supported devices for this VPN, which allowed me to run the same VPN across all of my gadgets and get an excellent connection. Even during a trial version, NordLayer offers the most reliable IP address selection from various countries.

Inconvénients

Currently, the only details accessible are a detailed description of the remote device's CPU and RAM and its connection time. Counting the time spent on a machine or in a group over a given period is problematic. Last week, it was impossible to identify whose computers had been accessed.

Deborah
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

NordVPN for Protection

Publié le 10/06/2021

Avantages

I am a personal user of NordVPN. Although my home router provides security, I wanted an additional layer of security for myself and my family. This allows me to feel safer, particularly when we use our smartphones outside of our home Internet connection.

Inconvénients

It's annoying to keep having to connect each time and there is a bit of a slowdown in data on smartphone, but it's a "con" that I will live with in order to have the security I want.

Madhav
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Why NordVPM Teams

Publié le 21/01/2021

My overall experience with NordVPN is very good. I use NordVPN whenever I need to change my IP address.

Avantages

NordVPN Teams is my favorite VPN because the data security and online privacy feature provided by this VPN is the best.We can change our IP adress and bypass geoblocks easily with Nord VPN. Online gaming experience is best while using NordVPN.

Inconvénients

The internet connection gets reduced to a great amount while using NordVPN.

Réponse de NordVPN Teams Traduire en français

Hey, Madhav! We appreciate the comment and thanks for the feedback.

Raymond
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Support client

VPN for Everything!

Publié le 07/08/2021

Overall, for users that need a VPN for light work free trial can be the best option. However, for anyone that needs a VPN for heavy work, a Subscription is needed. Both of the options are very good.

Avantages

This VPN is available on IOS, Android, Windows, and macOS. That help me to install the same VPN with a great connection for all of my devices. Even for a free trial, NordVPN gives the best stable connection for the user from many countries to select as the IP address.

Inconvénients

The free trial only provides several countries that can be select. Sometimes in free trial mode, the speed of connection can be really slow.

Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

All the best bits of the personal version

Publié le 10/09/2021

Avantages

Long time user of the personal version of NordVPN. The Teams option provides the best of their service with the focus to make this easy to use for everyone on the team.

Inconvénients

Nothing comes to mind. The Canadian shared gateway's IP links back to South Africa... which that's just Microsoft's opinion man.