Confetti

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

63 avis

Lina
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool for team bonding

Publié le 14/01/2022

Overall, its a very positive experience working with Confetti. Their customer service is very lovely and the game hosts are always fun and approachable.

Avantages

I really like how they organize everything for you. All of the zoom links and even relaying the rules to everyone.

Inconvénients

There are some events that are cost-prohibitive but I understand that you have to pay the performers fairly so I try to do the events that I can do that align with my budget.

Jaime

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Seamless virtual experience with Confetti!

Publié le 28/12/2021

As the event coordinator for employee team-building, Confetti is everything I would wish for an experience/event planning platform for teams. I signed up for a Confetti account by using Google SSO. I immediately had access to the full library of experiences to peruse. Experiences are neatly and logically categorized, and during the holiday season they grouped all of the seasonal options together making it a cinch for me to find themed experiences during the month of December. Once I found the experience I was interested in I was given details such as attendee caps, minimum cost per person, items needed, and anything attendees needed to do ahead of time to prepare. On top of that I was given a thorough description of the game we were to play, how it would be played, and then options for customizing my event. I could leave notes for the host, select whether I wanted teams to be randomized or selected by me, etc.
Once I made all of my selections I was given the option to name our event and give it a custom title and select the date and time that worked for me with alternate options just in case. I was able to pay for my event online using my credit card, was immediately given a detailed receipt/invoice (which in the corporate world of expenses is a must!) and was sent a follow-up email from a Confetti account manager to make sure everything was good to go. The event went smoothly and without me having to do much management at all. AMAZING!

Avantages

Easy to shop for the kind of event/experience that worked for my team. Experiences clearly labeled with attendee caps, breakdown of fees per person, and needed items or software needs (like what browser works best, Zoom, etc.) Easy to book a specific time and gives options for alternate times as well.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more options for doing simultaneous events. Our team is large and some experiences had an attendee cap much lower than our team size. We needed to book multiple sessions to accommodate our group. There wasn't really an option available (or so it seemed to me) to be able to book two different sessions at the same time.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Family Feud

Avantages

We really enjoyed the hosts and the look Of the program. It was very interactive and fun. It’s a product that we would certainly consider using again in the future.

Inconvénients

It would’ve been great to have some promotional items that reflected the look and feel of the game to use to gain interest. We reached out and requested some photos besides the one poor promotional graphic that we received and were told if that was something that they do not do. For the price, there should be a higher caliber of promotional items provided.

Jordie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Celebrate with Confetti

Publié le 04/01/2022

Wit Confetti, we're able to connect as a team and share an experience. Whether we explore a museum or play trivia, our team always enjoys the events. While we get some great team bonding out of it, we also are able to delight our employees and remind them how important they are and that we appreciate everything they do on a day-to-day basis.

Avantages

Working with Confetti has been awesome. We use Confetti to host fun monthly socials for our virtual team. It helps us share common experiences and bond as a team. Our favourite event so far has been the virtual museum tour, but have enjoyed every experience from Confetti.

Inconvénients

Using Confetti has been so easy that I was worried the first time we booked an event with them. I think maybe a bit more communication around a company's first event would be super helpful to let them know everything is set up and ready to go.

Aleceia
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme politique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Check out Confetti for you next team event!

Publié le 21/12/2021

We truly enjoy our Confetti events! Every single event has been a hit for our team! The customer support team ensures that you are supported by keeping you informed during booking process and making themselves readily available to answer questions. Activity hosts are high energy and add soo much fun to the call!

Avantages

Confetti is a user friendly platform that takes the hassle out of coordinating virtual team events. There’s a wide variety of options to choose from that can work for a variety of team sizes and budgets. Signing up for an event is nearly effortless and the communication with costumer service is excellent. The activities are fun and engaging and the hosts makes participation easy and enjoyable! I highly recommend using Confetti for your future event.

Inconvénients

While there website is easy to navigate, you’re unable to use it on a minimized screen. So for those with only one monitor, it can be a bit of challenge when needing to review multiple tabs. And a scroll bar when viewing activity details would be helpful!

Chelsea
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fun, Accessible, Accommodating, Interactive, and Challenging!

Avantages

Confetti was easy to access and useable for all employees no matter what servers we were were on. The company was extremely accommodating and double checked the features in the games were useable by our employees since they all communicate in various languages, including ASL. It was important all employees could join and participate equally. The games were mentally challenging, small, fun, and the host was supportive.

Inconvénients

If any of the groups needed captions, at no fault to Confetti, Zoom doesn't always have the best AI for breakout captions.

Spencer
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Confetti brings the community together

Publié le 22/12/2021

The customer support team is always responsive and helpful. When shipping supplies around the world, they have been very thorough and security compliant.

Avantages

I like that all offerings are set upfront, as it keeps expectations clear from the outset. The large and growing menu has been useful for many of our teams and the experiences are usually highly engaging.

Inconvénients

I don’t like that the events aren’t customizable — i.e. it can be difficult to schedule a 60 or 90 minute experience purely for fun and team engagement, so we’d like to see some more snackable injections of fun at 10-30 minutes (and priced commensurately).

Ebony
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Great and fun

Avantages

Its a great way for team bonding in the virtual world. Wide variety of activities and very easy to use/setup.

Inconvénients

Wish there was registration services to better track attendees

Taylor

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for teams of all sizes

Avantages

The variety of games, classes, and activities makes for an inclusive and fun event for the team.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints using Confetti

Desi

Remote Morale Saver

Avantages

Confetti is AWESOME, we try to use it every 2 months to bring the company together for virtual fun and they never fail.

Inconvénients

Nothing honestly, very user friendly and fun

We love to hear this, Desi. Can't wait to see you again soon. Jordyn @ Confetti

Melanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Was a great event for our team in this virtual environment

Publié le 27/12/2021

the team was great to work with and our people enjoyed it

Avantages

the game options worked great for our team

Inconvénients

no negatives as far as i know, it worked well for our group

Thank you, Melanie, we're so happy to hear this. Jordyn @ Confetti

Talia
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

Engaging team building activity

Publié le 21/12/2021

Overall I am very satisfied with my experience. I've participated in 3 events so far with a team as large of 15 people each time and it's been a wonderful activity. Customer service has been fantastic as well.

Avantages

Confetti is a great way to engage with your team or with a group of people virtually. What better way to inspire and get to know one another over a creative activity that you likely have never had the opportunity to learn - and be taught by a professional! It's a really fun way, especially during a pandemic while everyone is virtual, to get a kit conveniently shipped to your house with all ingredients. Highly recommend!

Inconvénients

Sometimes your preferred date wasn't accepted however customer service was excellent in doing their best to accommodate your request!

Réponse de Confetti Traduire en français

Thank you for the kind words, Talia. We're so happy to hear this! We can't wait to see you again soon. - Jordyn @ Confetti

Nikki

WFH Team Champions

Publié le 04/01/2022

We have LOVED Confetti and everyone we have worked with here. The games are fun, and there's a ton of options!

Avantages

My team loves Confetti-- we use it for our remote team, which is global, and have had few issues with content being confusing for a non-American audience. We love that! The games are interactive and we have a ton of fun with the hosts too. Every escape room especially so far has been a hit!

Inconvénients

I wish there were more options for interactive games that speak to a global audience. Some games are modeled after American game shows, and we can't really choose those without explaining what the game is based off of. Not as magical of an experience for them when they don't get it.

Camille

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A fun element in our virtual event

Publié le 07/01/2022

We used two Confetti experiences for our virtual event to promote networking and try to create some engagement virtually. We were looking for ways to still make the event fun and exciting despite having to convert it from an in-person experience to a virtual event. I can see many use cases for Marketing, L&D, HR and others to use Confetti. Overall a great experience.

Avantages

I enjoyed the variety of activities and price points available to select through Confetti. It was also valuable to have opportunities for both small and large groups. As an event manager, it was easy to book Confetti activities. The activities were fun, well-run and our virtual event attendees enjoyed them.

Inconvénients

Some of the prices for certain activities I found to be a bit high.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great company event

Publié le 22/12/2021

Working with the consultant was easy and out party hist was great. Everyone had a great time playing the game.

Avantages

It was very easy to use. The graphics were nice and the segways between the game were smooth.

Inconvénients

Nothing, I thought the experience was amazing!

Thank you, Sarah, we're so happy to hear this. Jordyn @ Confetti

Helena
  • Secteur d'activité : Services sans fil

Simple and Fun!

Publié le 07/01/2022

We have really enjoyed using Confetti as an easy "go to" for finding interesting and hosted events! We use it "as needed." I recommend Confetti to all of our managers for team engagement activities. Definitely consider taking one of their hosted classes!

Avantages

Confetti makes it easy to find a variety of hybrid and remote activities to do with your team without having to source the professional or supplies yourself.

Inconvénients

The pricing structure can be difficult since we don't always know the correct number of attendees prior to booking. We have often spent too much for folks not to show up after guessing the # of attendees.

Amy

Great Platform for Choosing Team Events

Publié le 21/12/2021

Confetti is great! I found the booking experience to be very easy, and I appreciate that they follow up afterwards to make sure we had a positive event experience.

Avantages

I am always on the lookout for team events, and the Confetti platform made it easy to find, book and pay for events. Ease of use coupled with the great events make Confetti a one stop shop for booking.

Inconvénients

I found it difficult to find the location where I could simply scroll through all of the events at once. I had to choose a collection. Collections are great, but when I'm not sure what I have in mind, I'd like to scroll through the larger list without the need to click around the website.

Cecilia
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great way to bring international remote teams together

Publié le 10/01/2022

Overall this was a great value for the money and a super-easy way to provide a fun bonding experience for my team.

Avantages

Picking an activity, scheduling, and getting set up was extremely easy! Our team really enjoyed competing in the fun-themed escape rooms.

Inconvénients

I wish the riddles were a bit more global. We have remote team members in Brazil and India who are not as familiar with U.S. pop culture so some of the questions were harder for them.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Avantages

Confetti saves a lot of time and effort for planning team-building and social events. I love the variety they offer and I have had good experiences with them each time we've set up a Confetti event.

Inconvénients

I don't really have much that I don't like about Confetti. Maybe offer surveys and/or a place to provide feedback about event types we would wish to see added to Confetti in the future?

Sylvia
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Confetti - Virtual Games for Teams

Publié le 07/01/2022

Confetti is AWESOME! Will work with again in 2022. Thanks!

Avantages

Confetti allowed us to have Virtual Games, great fun and interaction for our Teams. We had (3) different games, one Team was 50, one Team was 15, another Team was 15. I enjoyed the variety of games, as well as the variety in pricing.

Inconvénients

I would appreciate better videos, which really show how the game works, prior to playing.

Lara
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Holiday Coworker Feud

Publié le 28/12/2021

Confetti provided a host for this one-time virtual event. All we had to do was join a Zoom link. The host (and co-host) did the rest! It was super easy. I had never heard of Confetti or their offerings before. I lucked out when doing some web searching for a virtually hosted, office holiday party activity for my team. I took a risk and booked the package. I was pleasantly surprised! Our host was energetic and outgoing and my team had fun participating at their own comfort level. All we needed was a Zoom link and Confetti took care of the rest!

Inconvénients

My review is for a virtually hosted event, not a software. Everything was great.

Thank you, Lara, we're so happy to hear this. Jordyn @ Confetti

Blaire

Confetti Events

Avantages

I love that we don't have to think about anything once we purchased the event. Everything from shipping, the hosts, the entertainment and more are all in included. Very easy to keep employees engaged!

Inconvénients

Can't think of anything! We really enjoyed this event.

Réponse de Confetti Traduire en français

Thank you, Blaire, we're so happy to hear this. We strive to keep everything as easy as possible. Jordyn @ Confetti

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fun virtual events for all size of teams

Publié le 04/01/2022

Confetti is a really easy way to bring fun vitural events to our team without any heavy lifting from someone internally. They have a large catalog of event types and themes, and our first event was put on by a great group of facilitators that our whole team really enjoyed. It was awesome seeing our Slack channel blow up afterward with everyone saying how much fun they had.

Avantages

I liked that the event description told us exactly what we were getting and allowed for customizations/checking pricing all online.

Inconvénients

Considering this wasn't a cheap event, it was slightly nerve wracking committing to the booking without talking to an actual human; but there was a rep available who was very responsive to my questions.

Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We've had great success with Confetti!

Publié le 23/12/2021

Avantages

Confetti always has super personable and engaging hosts. They really know how to connect with the audience and we've always left the events laughing!

Inconvénients

Some of the games involving breakout rooms were less engaging without a host there - and since a lot of the price is for the host, those were my least favorite ones.

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Confetti is the best!

Avantages

Great hosts, fun games and great communication with the account management team. Overall it's an excellent experience that we would highly recommend

Inconvénients

Really enjoyed all aspects of the events, can't say that we've had a single bad experience so far.

We love this, Eric Can't wait to see you again soon. Jordyn @ Confetti