Lytho Workflow

Des opérations créatives simplifiées.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

76 avis

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

inMotion ignite named Employee of the Month

Publié le 08/07/2020

I'll just say this — we joined ignite in February 2020 (not a moment too soon as lock down soon followed in early March), and in June I received a 5% raise recognizing my leadership in proposing and adopting this new workflow software. This software is a magnificent feather in my professional cap.

Avantages

Ignite essentially serves as another team member for our creative department. Using ignite has streamlined our creative process and eliminated ~5 hours a week spent on administrative tasks to keep production moving, and the extensive automation options are incredibly helpful; for example, Ignite sends reminders for approaching deadlines so I don't have to poke/annoy my team.

The seamlessness is invaluable. All communication is housed in one place — not spread across emails and hallway conversations and messaging apps — and all pertinent parties are clued in to relevant conversations.

Proofing routes allow me to see where we are in a cycle to keep progress on track. Circulating proofs used to be the bane of my professional existence, but the proofing module is so simple and efficient to use that now getting proofs out is a breeze; the time it takes to get a proof completed is nearly half of what it was when we were circulating hard proofs, and — this is no joke — I've had team members say that they *enjoyed* using the software and look forward to their next proofing assignments.

I also really enjoy the organization options with work tiers. It's so easy to keep track of the who, what and whens of 20-plus projects all going on at the same time.

Finally, the customer service is tops. Our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a true pro — knowledgable, friendly, reliable, focused. It's so obvious that ignite prioritizes making sure their customers are 100% satisfied with the product. Obviously, we are!

Inconvénients

It takes a little while to learn the software because there are so many incredible features available to improve your workflow. I assumed I would become an expert in a few days of playing around in the platform, but it took me a bit longer because of how robust it is. Not really a con; more of a tip to be prepared to spend some time learning the software. You can tailor the organization to best fit you, so it may take some troubleshooting to find out exactly how to utilize the software for maximum benefit.

Réponse de Lytho

Thank you so much for these wonderful words, Sarah! We are thrilled to hear how much value your team is seeing with ignite and appreciate your feedback. Ensuring our customers know the ins and outs of ignite's features is essential, so we'll keep expanding our customer onboarding and education resources.
(P.S. Thank you for the honorary Employee of the Month nomination! We love being part of the team.)

Robin
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Ignite Your Creativity

Publié le 26/02/2021

Myself as well as my entire team uses inMotion/Ignite to manage their work, their projects, and submit proofs for review. We're able to add/customize proofing routes to include any essential or optional reviewers and add clients by using their email addresses. Ignite has been a great asset to our company and team.

Avantages

What I like most about inMotion/Ignite is having the ability to post art proofs to anyone and gather their reviews, comments, approvals online from anywhere. This is critical especially now during a pandemic to be able to continue working and proofing in real-time. We use Ignite to assign and track projects and to generate reports of how we're all doing as well as the # of projects to-do and completed.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like about Ignite (and I've heard this complaint from a number of sales reps) is not being able to review a proof using a cell phone. An error message pops up asking the user to open Ignite to proof a file from a laptop or desktop. This is not always possible. Our sales team could be at home or somewhere without access to a computer which makes this difficult. I've sat in a doctor's office before and needed to proof a project quickly but wasn't able to. We're hoping this will be a feature in the near future for Ignite.

• Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Better options out there for creative project management

Publié le 12/03/2019

Avantages

They were responsive about keeping us up to date with when features would be released and any time we needed help, but there was little about the product itself I liked.

Inconvénients

It feels like a clunky platform with outdated UI and confusing workflows and task management. No one ever really felt like they could get a firm grasp on how to use it, despite the numerous instruction sessions we had, and all the features we needed were constantly "coming soon." Even now, googling the name inmotion doesn't even show this product, so if they can't basic SEO right, I'm afraid that's a good representation of the level of quality to expect.

Zach
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A complete and comprehensive solution for our department and company

Publié le 21/10/2020

My overall experience with inMotion has been fantastic. It is a great program with a great team developing it and a great team of people managing the success of their customers.

Avantages

One of the many great things about inMotion is how comprehensive of a solution it is. When I looked at products to manage requests, manage work and approve marketing work not just within my own team but have approvals from other departments inMotion was the only solution that did it all in a way that made it easy for everyone involved in a project. The ease of use makes anyone jumping in able to find their way around the program easily. They are constantly improving it and seeking user suggestions and feedback which contributes to how they continue to get it right and continue to improve the program.

Inconvénients

I can't provide any criticism or even constructive criticism of the program. I speak to members of the product development team occasionally and I know that many of the features I would to be in the program are being developed so it's only a matter of time before they have included all the features I would like to see added.

Réponse de Lytho

Wow! We love hearing how compatible inMotion has been with your team's workflow. We're excited about upcoming features and can't wait to share them. Thanks for your kind review!

Brittany
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Great product, great company

Publié le 10/10/2019

Our team was trying to solve limiting our services to members of the organization that understand the strategic goals of our company. We also needed enhanced reporting to not only be able to track our work, but also see areas for efficiency enhancements. The platform eliminates both of those pain points and so much more. We love having all of our communications and marketing files in one place. This provides ease of transferring jobs between team members and transparency to our stakeholders.

Avantages

What I like most about inMotion is the platform is constantly being optimized based on user feedback. The inMotion team has new feature discovery calls to see what their customers want out of the platform and implement quickly.

Inconvénients

They have so many great ideas but not all of them can be implemented at once.

Krista
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Thoughts From a Fast Paced Non Profit

Publié le 26/03/2021

The tool does what it is suppose to and we are happy with the results. The highlight for me however has been the truly amazing customer service. We have worked with two relationship managers during our time with InMotion, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and they have both gone above and beyond. Their knowledge and eagerness to support had truly made the experience with InMotion and enjoyable one.

Avantages

We love how this software has streamlined our process. We had previously used word/excel/email to track our creative team intake. In Motion has allowed us to have an automated high-level overview of departmental tasks which we had to a degree before but was a very manual process. It has also allowed us to put some 'guard rails' up around our request parameters which saves our marketing managers time and the entire team headache!

Inconvénients

The learning curve when first onboarding is quite steep. The most consistent piece of feedback I receive during training is some elements are not intuitive, connecting team members and reviewers to specific pieces of the jobs for example.

Peter
Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Project management software that needs an update

Publié le 14/08/2018

Avantages

It's got pretty much everything you need in a project management software, but it does so in a clunky way that is not user friendly.

Inconvénients

The organization is complicated and not user friendly. We spent most of our time searching for things or trying to help others outside our department use this. I'm a professional designer used to managing projects in other ticket-based software, and this stumped me most of the time. Underlying architecture felt outdated as well.

• Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Task Management at it's finest

Publié le 20/12/2018

Avantages

As a production manager I work with a handful of designers, developers, and editors. InMotion has a simple, easy-to-use interface that allows me to identify which team member from which division should recieve my job request, allows easy attachement of files, and confirmation of reciept. Also it tells me the status of the project which is great!

Inconvénients

What I dislike is sometimes the software would stop functioning randomly and there was no easy way to contact customer support. Maybe it's a bug but at times requests forms would be filled out and could not submit properly even after reloading the software.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Love this software!

Publié le 20/03/2018

Avantages

Our marketing and design teams have different challenges that other project management software can't seem to support. inMotion's online proofing and projects requests works seamlessly with our project management needs.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the online proofing can be less than streamlined - but not too troublesome to call it a true "con"

inMotion for a beginner

Publié le 14/12/2015

I've only been using inMotion for a short time at a new gig I recently started at an inside creative agency for a large corporation. I've found it to be very easy to use. Setting up and routing project sthorugh review groups is very efficient and much easier than the old paper job jacket for every job.

Avantages

Easy to navigate. Seamless review process. Setting up review groups makes it more efficient for everyone to know exactly where a project sit sin the review process.

Inconvénients

A little clunky when you are just making a small simple edit. You have to log in and make the changes to the document on the screen and then submit. Sometimes it is easier to just hand write a quick edit on a comp and pass back to the studio. This is pretty minimal compared to the advantages.

Karla
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great platform for our team

Publié le 20/07/2020

We have grown tremendously as a team with the help and support of inMotion ignite. It allows us to continue our work with the highest quality due to the number of tools and features the platform offers.

Avantages

I use this product daily as I'm one of the administrators who assigns projects to our team. I love how robust it is. It enables us to keep our projects organized and improve the work flow between developers and requestors. Some of the features I like the most are the multiple views and the proofs/reviews dashboard.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like is that tasks and projects cannot be viewed under a single page. Also, it would be great if the search had more advance features to be able to find projects more easily.

Alexis

Alexis' Review

Publié le 07/04/2021

Excellent!

Excellent!

Avantages

I like how easy it is to figure out when projects are due/who needs to review them/who is holding them up.

Inconvénients

I do not like when I have a bunch of proofs (20+) I cannot go in and move them around in an order I want. I have to upload them one by one which is time consuming.

April
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Amazing collaboration!

Publié le 23/11/2020

Avantages

I love the ease of tagging colleagues in projects and the ability to @mention someone for immediate feedback!

Inconvénients

It takes a bit of time to set this up correctly but we've NEVER had an issue with the inMotion team EVER delaying support or assistance.

Jaclyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A product to keep your company organized

Publié le 11/10/2019

As I mentioned, Ignite keeps us organized so that we don't miss deadlines. As a company with users across the country, it is a great central location to house and track all of our design projects.

Avantages

The product helps us organize our design projects clearly and efficiently! It is easy and logical to use from both the job submitter side and the designer side.

Inconvénients

I wish the mobile app allowed for more capabilities

Ken
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Project Management for Creative Crews

Publié le 07/10/2020

An excellent tool that helps us be more efficient and able to respond to our clients more rapidly

Avantages

The system keeps projects moving forward - there is no doubt about what each user needs to do on a project and workflow is more efficient

Inconvénients

It is a bit overwhelming to figure out - thankfully, our inMotionNow consultant walked us through the process

Kristie

• Simplicité d'utilisation

Simple to use and set up

Publié le 07/06/2017

Avantages

The service has been very inexpensive for our email needs, there are even multiple platforms you can use. Each has different set up and functionality aspects.

Inconvénients

Unless there was a setting somewhere I missed, it did not sync with my mobile device which is where I primarily check email. That creates quite the challenge when looking for sent emails or specific info. Sometimes I have to check my phone and desktop both to find what I am looking for

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

User-friendly time saver!

Publié le 18/12/2015

Avantages

The implementation of the software was quick, painless and came with very straight forward training sessions that had our team up and running quicker than I expected. From sales to training and support, everyone was very responsive and helpful. I've used several other platforms and this is by far the most intuitive/easy to figure out -- and easiest to get others trained on and using.

Inconvénients

Ability to copy/edit and save a new project request would be a welcome addition.

Devon
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Ignite

Publié le 14/10/2019

Avantages

The dashboard is clean and customizable. I love the @ feature.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if task due dates would automatically adjust based on completion of previous task.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

A Ton of Work on the Front End that Will Only Help if you Already Have Solid Processes in Place

Publié le 19/05/2019

A great tool for creative departments that already have solidified processes and need to open review to multiple stakeholders.

Avantages

Feedback from clients and internal teams on creative is much easier to be collaborative with in this tool, and opening access at certain times to certain stakeholders is really nice.

Inconvénients

Uploads of large files (which, come on - we're always going to be working with) take forever. There's a LOT of work to be done on the front end for whomever ends up administrating this software and if you don't already have solid workflows in place, this probably won't help much.

• Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Not very good

Publié le 30/03/2017

Avantages

Nice concept for routing documents for review and redlining. The basic idea seems solid but the tools need to be better.

Inconvénients

Markup tools are weak. It's like using a big thick black marker and you can't insert it into fine spaces where you want the text insertion to go.

It was buggy, it wouldn't allow me to do anything at all until I adjusted the zoom level to an even percentage.

Not really better than other redline markup tools that I have used.

Ann

inMotion keeps projects moving

Publié le 07/10/2015

inMotion keeps our print projects moving along - crucial in the fast-paced environment we all work in. It's easy to use, the files are easy to navigate, and the results with our printer, Dolan Printing in Minneapolis, MN, are always of reliably high quality.

Jason

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Huge time saver!

Publié le 04/12/2018

Avantages

Saved marketing a ton of time by allowing collaboration

Inconvénients

Everyone must be on-board with using the project for it to work effectively

Clay
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Happy

Publié le 15/03/2017

Some experience using. Becoming familiar. Need more time to learn.

Some experience using. Becoming familiar. Need more time to learn.

Jay