PayClock Online

Solution de gestion du temps pour les employés

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

93 avis

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very good experience using this product. Has simplified my time keeping tasks.

Publié le 19/06/2018

Easy time keeping.

Avantages

I really enjoy the ability to access time records in the cloud and from various locations. It's also simple to sync the software with the time clock and make updates as needed.

Inconvénients

None that reach top of mind. I this is a great product and an excellent value. This is tremendous improvement from the time clock software I was using previously.

angela
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Would Purchase Again

Publié le 03/12/2020

My employees can text me anytime to correct their time and I can keep an eye on their time and ask them about it while they still remember. It's super quick to do from anywhere with the app on my phone and takes seconds. Employee times are more accurate

Avantages

Access timeclock from anywhere to check or correct punches quickly
Tech support

Inconvénients

would like have an option to view the entire pay period for an employee. I don't need this all the time but would be nice for a quick review.

Covetrus Avimark

Pourquoi passer à PayClock Online

We already had PayClock and not all of our employees have access to AviMark, nor do we want them to.
Stan
  • Secteur d'activité : Supermarchés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

PAYCLOCK

Publié le 17/11/2020

I had high hope for this system to be a lot more than it has been for us. I am disappointed in the user friendly ness of this.

Avantages

I LIKE THE ABILITY THAT IT HAS TO TRACK DATA AND EMPLOYEES.

Inconvénients

The Software is NOT user friendly. Very disapointed in that.
We also need to call in about every 3 months and get everything reset. We have cloud issues with this system. It will even say it on the time clock front.

Phyllis
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

PayClock Saves Time

Publié le 25/08/2022

Because I am able to access the program no matter where I am, I am able to correct problems employees may have had forgetting to clock in. I don't have to be onsite to take care of problems. It makes so much easier to use the program.

Avantages

Employees are aware that they are responsible for clocking in/out on the online application and if that doesn't happen then they need to notify me so I can keep their hours of compensation accurate. The system readily shows you who hasn't completed their time card which saves you time having to review punch cards, etc. It also allows you to keep track of PTO and allows for notation of how it was used. They system stores the data so you have it for future reference if you need it.

Inconvénients

If you are unaware of what the program has to offer or cannot figure out how to use it, the CSRs are great and walk you through the program step by step so you can use it and/or learn to apply it to your business.

Janet
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Most effective, efficient timekeeping system on the market

Publié le 23/11/2020

So far, I have had absolutely no problems with the system. I used the Lathem Timeclock system before but absolutely love the Payclock Online version even more.

Avantages

This was the first and only program that I found that was able to acommodate multiple departments with varying payroll rules ex: part-time, full-time, prn, shift differentials, salaried versus non salaried etc

Inconvénients

The only con I have found so far is each pay period when closing it out you have to close out by each department instead of closing out the entire pay period at once. There should be an option to close it out all at once without so many steps.

James
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy Transition

Avantages

Ease of use. Don't have to worry about an actual time clock anymore.

Inconvénients

Wish you could add vacation/personal time from admin phone app.

Paycor

Pourquoi choisir PayClock Online

Easier than physical time clock

Pourquoi passer à PayClock Online

Needed ability to have temporary workers use it and report their time.
Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great timeclock solution with web login and functional phone app

Publié le 18/10/2018

I bought a Lathem clock at a local retailer to move from paper time cards to actual time punches for my 24x7x365 department. Based on people who penciled in 40 hours with 30 minute lunches, a few minutes here and there added up quickly, especially for after hours personnel. After this paid for itself in my department, it was implemented company wide to dozens of locations, and has made our hourly pay much more accurate than previous on a large scale. I know when I really have to dig to find issues with software that the solution is a really good one.

Avantages

A ton of features like schedules, pay rates, reporting, employee profiles with available phone apps for users and administrators. I called their very helpful and knowledgeable customer service department when migrating and they were able to walk me through a couple speedbumps in importing our local instance to their cloud solution.

Inconvénients

I really have to dig to find cons here. Sometimes people who work overnight require I move a punch from one day to another. I haven't called customer support about the one person this happens with so this is a stretch. I ran into some challenges with reporting on employees who moved from hourly to salary, so I had to make an hourly and salary profile, and move their badge between them to maintain historical reporting. Seriously minor quibbles when looking at the whole package. This is a great piece of software for sure!

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Straightforward, Simple, Reliable

Publié le 13/11/2018

Avantages

The software is very simple to set up, use and connection to the terminals is quick. Associated documentation is thorough and logically laid out. If assistance is needed from Lathem, the customer service personnel are knowledgeable and go the extra step to help the customer. Software features are impressive and reporting functions are top notch.

Inconvénients

If there is a forgotten time punch by an employee that goes undetected for a few days, it can be a challenge to put the time records into the spatial columns that they belong.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Very Useful

Avantages

The platform is very flexible, either desktop or mobile app is very easy to install, maintain and use.

Inconvénients

The Quickbooks integration can be difficult if you have multiple Quickbooks companies.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PayClock offers an impressive software and hardware solution for employees and managers.

Publié le 02/07/2018

Online access to data for management and employees. Automated tracking of clock in/out. Employees can access PTO info from mobile devices.

Avantages

It's a cloud based solution with well designed screens. Numerous configuration options are available. It's easy for employees to log it using the mobile app and check their time logs and PTO.

Inconvénients

First-time set up is very time consuming but that is the nature of the beast. You cannot schedule reports to run automatically.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PayClock makes my job easy!

Publié le 17/11/2020

Overall PayClock has made my job tremendously easier when running pay period time cards. Totals all hours and is very accurate.

Avantages

PayClock is very reliable and has excellent customer service when needed. Easily converts reports to PDF for printing and saving to the PC.

Inconvénients

Not able to remove employees from the list if they leave the company. you can deactivate them but not delete?
You are only able to input 4 punches in any given day.

NetSuite

Ease of use.
Marc
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Support client

Good software and clocks, very much online and good.

Publié le 06/06/2018

Accuracy of punching and there is no employees that can swipe for each other.
Cloud based with customizable views for the users that do the time controls, and the mobile app works fantastic.

Avantages

First of all it is cloud based, which gives you the ease to login and work from any workstation, laptop, tablet. Their mobile app comes in very handy and has all the basic funtions for control of your staff punches and your own ability to view, modify, add notes. You cannot perform admkn functions from the mobile app, which is ok.
Facescan clock

Inconvénients

The facescan clocks go offline now and then, the polling of the info
The facescan needs appropiate lighting to work perfect, we added a led light right above and worked.

Jennifer

Overall Great Product

Publié le 30/11/2020

My overall experience has been great! Easy to use has made processing payroll a breeze.

Avantages

I like the ease of use as the administrator. It is very easy to navigate and make any adjustments that may be needed.

Inconvénients

Sometimes my employees complain about the app not working. They usually have to delete the app and reinstall and it takes care of the problem.

UKG Ready

Pourquoi choisir PayClock Online

They software was terrible, It would take hours to process time cards and wasn't uploading punches.

Price
Blair
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

New User

Publié le 30/11/2020

Our experience with PayClock has been overall good. I think there could be some customer communication improvements, but overall the product works great and we have been pleased.

Avantages

I love how easy this software is to use, and how great the reporting capabilities are.

Inconvénients

I found it inconvenient that your "set up" appointment didn't include the parameters set up, like PTO accruals, report pulling, general instructions, etc. I felt like it would be most beneficial to learn how to not only set up a few test employees, but also how to use the software most efficiently, and for the capabilities that you need without having to call back customer support.

Susan

Great customer service

Publié le 30/11/2020

I love that this exports directly to Quick Books, making payroll go much faster on that end.

Avantages

Customer service on this product is great. Whenever I call in, they are always happy to help by either walking me through the fix, or logging in remotely and fixing it for me. Plus I get help without being on hold for long periods of time.

Inconvénients

The clock is sometimes slow to show what action happened (example-John Smith checked in) so employees are unsure it worked and run their cards multiple times.

Mike

Great Product with Great Tech Support

Publié le 03/12/2020

Overall we are very happy with the service. We had a clock die on us after long and hard use.
The Tech support was fantastic and the had us up and running quickly.

Avantages

I like the ease of use. We deployed it over 2 years ago. The install was easy. The learning curve for users was very little.

Inconvénients

We use the online version and I must say I have a hard time think of a negative

Audra

I love this software

Publié le 05/12/2016

It is so easy to use - unfortunately after testing it out and getting excited about my techs in the field using it - My choice was overridden and they use a different program. Our office staff uses Lathem PayClock just not the online version.....I love the variety of reports available, much more so than the ones I am stuck with for our field service personnel.

Avantages

It's a great product - easy to use, all the report varieties you could ever want. Love the proximity badges!

Inconvénients

We wanted it to integrate with our other on-site pay clock with Lathem but it is one or the other.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Time Clock

Publié le 23/11/2020

The service is great reliable and easy to use. Payroll takes less time than prior system.

Avantages

The software is intuitive and and easy to setup. Adding and terminating staff is just as easy and if you don't have much turnover the help center will walk you through the process

Inconvénients

The initial software bugs seem to have disappeared. Cant say anything negative the engineers have listened to our feedback and made this very user friendly.

Bonnie
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Pretty good

Publié le 02/10/2019

Avantages

The one thing we really liked about this software was the ability to use it with our Lathem FaceIN facial recognition time clock.

Inconvénients

The lack of features and the user interface.

Loene
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

easy to use timeclock

Publié le 24/11/2020

I've been using it for years and really appreciate not having to enter hours myself.

efficient,
hardly ever have a problem with it and when I do the tech team quickly fixes it,
makes bookkeeping and payroll easy

Inconvénients

whenever I have a change in employees, I have to call the tech department to make QuickBooks and PayClock update and meld.

MARION
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

PAYCLOCK FOR STAFF

Avantages

I like the fact that it is user friendly and provides accurate customizable reporting needed to process payroll and to track work hours.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of functions that are available that we do not use. I would like for PTO to be automatically calculated once we put in the accrual rates that should be added at the end of each pay period.

Patricia

from Administrative Point of View

Publié le 30/11/2020

fantastic program, and syncs perfectly with our Quickbooks Program. absolutely love it.

Avantages

Reporting, exporting, ease of editing hours,

Inconvénients

Fingerprint feature not consistent. ended up using the Badges. it would be nice if you could click and drag times into different spots, if for example someone thought they clocked in, but either it failed to register, or they forgot altogether. When they clock out, it is in the "clock In' spot. rather than retype it, i'd like to be able to click and drag it over to the clock out spot.

Kelli
  • Secteur d'activité : Verre, céramique et béton

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Works great with QuickBooks!!!

Publié le 30/03/2017

Support is amazing group!!! And 24/7 they help you solve your errors and or assist you in setting the entire system and how it works by itself or integrate it with other software. Once it is set up works like a charm and you can control so many features!!!!

Avantages

Works Great with other software. Easily mapped in. Control where and how employees log in and out. Can automate breaks and salary as needed. Manual Overrides possible if need be and you can process reports for just about everything! It can even separate employees by job location and schedule.

Inconvénients

Nothing really other than if you are importing into another software you must restart the Payclock software before the integration in a server environment.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

payclock online

Publié le 24/11/2020

Avantages

Easy access form anywhere, easy to use, cloud based.

Inconvénients

When I first went to payclock online there were a few times it was unavailable due to some Microsoft issues. This was back a few years ago and hasn't happened since. The only complaint I might have now is that it is slow sometimes.

Kent
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My experience with Latham

Tracking hours by department

Avantages

Reports are very functional and date range selection is nice. The ability to change departments on the fly is much more convenient than other software I have used.

Inconvénients

I takes awhile to find all the function buttons.