Videobolt

Obtenez des dizaines de vidéos conçues par des professionnels.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

130 avis

Carlos
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool for small agencies

Publié le 18/06/2021

It's an excellent tool, it has become one of our favorites, we started with the basic subscription of 1 video per month and now we have scaled to 10 videos.

Avantages

Very easy to use, intuitive, with great results.

Inconvénients

Search filters are not that effective, it takes a while to find what you need.

Dear Carlos,
thank you for the review. It would be great if you could tell us which filters would make your search easier and in what way.

marvin
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Videobolt is best in class for strong video openers and closers

Publié le 22/06/2021

Videobolt software helped me win a corporate video contest due to its overall energetic openers and closers that appealed and impressed senior leadership within my organization. I would certainly and have recommended Videobolt to colleagues, friends, and family.

Avantages

Best features of this program definitely would be its massive catalog that groups like projects user interfaces together making it easy to navigate and locate the appropriate product. Also the timing for opening and closing projects are not drawn out to bore the viewer, all options are appealing to any social media interface. Finally the ability to connect projects together in Premier Pro and DaVinci softwares seamlessly was the top reason I purchased Videobolt.

Inconvénients

The only item that was good to have but not usable to me personally was the large amount of Instagram formatted options. These being pre-formatted for the single platform basically was useless for my needs although I liked the content they had. Recommendation would be for Videobolt to make projects from to all platform types that can be chosen before rendering. Also I would like the ability to edit and already payed for project instead of repurchasing it.

Dear Marvin,
thank you for the review and feedback. We are working to improve the platform exactly in the direction you have suggested

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

MP4's To Big To Upload

Publié le 26/01/2022

Avantages

There isn't a lot of things that I liked about this software, however the few I did like are as follows: I liked being able to edit colors and fonts. I liked the variety of animations available. It was entertaining scroll through them all.

Inconvénients

I would like the option of editing how big the file will be afterwards. Along the lines of a video trim or something. Because I was only able to use 1 animation logo on social media because the rest were way to big! I was never able to put a finished product on my business website. I'm disappointed about that. It is pointless to keep considering I can't use the finished work.

Dear Sarah,

I'm very sorry to hear that you failed to use the video you created. Please send us your username, so we can check what is exactly happened. The goal is to have a video that you can put on your website.
Olga

abhishek
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Videobolt Best Intro Video Cretor

Publié le 21/06/2021

Great. I will give five star to this software.

Avantages

Ease to customize even you can create your intro in minutes.

Inconvénients

I did't find any cons of this software. Overall it's very helpful.

Alternatives envisagées

Placeit

Pourquoi passer à Videobolt

it's cost effective with great library.

Réponse de Videobolt Traduire en français

Dear Abhishek, thank you for your feedback.

Lacey
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Life Saver

Publié le 16/06/2021

We've seen our video views double since using this product!

Avantages

Videobolt makes it easy to create amazing, short intro videos or logo reveals. Our videos always look professional & innovative. I couldn't get a great final product without this. It is simple to use & easy to customize. There are a lot of choices for video templates as well.

Inconvénients

I like everything about it, I have no complaints.

Réponse de Videobolt Traduire en français

Thank you for the review. We are especially pleased to see the tangible results that the use of Videobolt in video creation brings.

Estéfano
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Great product

Publié le 11/06/2021

Great tool, great usability and great accesibility.

Avantages

The templates in this platform are prettystraightforward, nice looking and easily customizable.

Inconvénients

The suscription model. If I could only buy one or two videos instead of having to buy a suscription, it would be the perfect tool for my needs (I don't need to produce that much video, so a suscription is overkill for me).

Hello Estefano,

We appreciate you leaving a review.

If you only need 1 video from time to time, you can just buy the Basic monthly subscription and cancel it right after subscribing.
We are sorry but at this point, it would be a huge mess if we put in a system where you could just buy credits.

If you have any other suggestions on how could we improve our platform please let us know?

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Title Cards Made Easy

Publié le 29/06/2021

Avantages

For those who know how to create motion graphics, you're aware of how long it can sometimes take to render your finished product -- whether you're starting from scratch or using a template you found online. If you need something quick and easy with light customization, this is the software to use. We've done a ton of animations and title cards with Videobolt -- sometimes as scratch graphics and other times as final products. It's so easy to use and I would highly recommend it.

Inconvénients

Occasionally there is an impulse to go back to the well and use a template used previously, which feels repetitious. There's not an endless supply of choices on Videobolt, so this is either a comment on my own pickiness or their need to continue adding to their asset library (which seems to happen in drips and drabs). The content they do add is GREAT, but the amount is the only area where they feel lacking.

Dear Ryan,

thank you for the feedback. We will continue to work on increasing the number of templates on the site.

Chandra
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great value for beginners

Publié le 21/06/2021

I really enjoying making videos, it’s easy to use and customize and the fact that it’s mostly set is good for me because I don’t want to spend my entire day on making a one minute video. It works for those with limited time to work in this side of the business.

Avantages

I like the many options for customizable videos and templates. They are ready to use and very easy to customize.

Inconvénients

The options could feel limiting if you have a ton of different products. Some of the videos are really similar to each other. But still an overall good value.

Dear Chandra,
thank you for the feedback.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Videobolt is great

Publié le 09/07/2021

Positive.

Avantages

If you dont have professional video editing skills on your team, VideoBolt can help you fill those gaps quickly with easy to personalize video templates. As well as providing the rendering service nessecary to turn out high quality output. Its convenient, fast, and user friendly.

Inconvénients

Video rendering can take a long time without larger investment.
Output downloads can get pricy without paying higher rates. And are quota based

Réponse de Videobolt Traduire en français

Thank ypu for your feedback. We will continue to work on the quality of our temple library as well as the editor itself

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Did the trick for what I needed

Publié le 15/07/2021

Avantages

Easy to use, decent options in the free trial for templates to use, overall did just what I needed!

Inconvénients

I only needed to use it for one quick project, so having to sign up for a free trial for something I don't plan on using is a bit annoying and a gamble to see whether I cancel before I get charged or not.

kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Solid MP4 pumping machine

Publié le 17/06/2021

I've been able to render some pretty snazzy logo animations for myself and clients over the years with Videobolt. The wide range of templates available per platform is amazing.

Avantages

Videobolt makes it easy to render a studio quality animation in minutes. The platform itself is pretty solid and easy to navigate. Once you render your first video, you've already mastered the entire app. The production quality is the best part.

Inconvénients

You lack a good amount of customization with the templates so you won't be able to freely edit things. Instead, options vary by template on the left-hand side of the app and you can customize colors, text and images.

Réponse de Videobolt Traduire en français

Dear Kevin, thank you for the review. We will continue to work on platform development and template customization options

Jon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My Podcast & Book Promos made with Videobolt are Better Than Yours!

Publié le 16/06/2021

I have had so many compliment with the videos I have made with Videobolt for my podcast and my novels. I make video bumpers, trailers, promos, holiday videos and intros as well as outros. I would be lost, at this point, without Videobolt.

Avantages

The interface on Videobolt is far easier to use than other video makers. Not only does each template look great and grab your attention as the author's intended them, they are easily personalized.

Inconvénients

There isn't really anything I don't like about Videobolt because the one thing that I would have stated as a least like would have been that the rendering of my videos took a few minutes. Videobolt has speeded up that rendering time!

Réponse de Videobolt Traduire en français

Jon, thanks for this recommendation

NELSON
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 21/06/2021

Better then others I had tried and easy to use and put all together and watch it as you can change

Avantages

Lots of options the price very easy to use step by step fix anything on it great

Inconvénients

Wish there was a list of what you done to keep and hold if you want to use again to change it

Hi Nelson,
thank you for the feedback. In your profile you can find all project that you create and you can edit them again.

Ievgen
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good

Publié le 19/10/2021

Avantages

I am very glad that I found such a service where you can prepare videos for streaming without loading your computer, a lot of convenient options and settings!

Inconvénients

Everything is fine, but it would be possible to unlock the watermark view function if two videos are already being processed and add the ability to create a queue

Réponse de Videobolt Traduire en français

Thank you Levgen for your feedback. Your proposal is very interesting - we will consider what can be done about it

Luis
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use but slow and limited

Publié le 13/03/2019

Videobolt does the job quite well, but it's slightly limited in some regards.

Avantages

Videobolt is an easy and quick solution to create short intro/outro clips for your videos or social media. It's quite simple to use and there's hardly any learning curve. The variety of templates is also good, though probably not the best.

Inconvénients

My view is that it's quite limited regarding functionalities and customisation. Also, I believe it's a little slow rendering the short clips.

Dani
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simple and Easy

Publié le 16/07/2021

Overall not a bad deal and I’m pretty satisfied with what I got.

Avantages

It’s a very easy program to work with and not hard to figure out how to use. It is also pretty cheap compared to other sites but allows for a free trial to test the waters first which is nice.

Inconvénients

The logo implementation into animation could be a little smoother and clear. It has some rough and jagged edges but not a huge deal.

Dear Dani,

thank you for the review. I see that you used the free version which is limited in quality in terms of resolution. If you have a subscription, you get HD videos.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

VideoBolt is the way to go

Publié le 11/06/2021

Exactly. I keep my monthly membership because I like this service and keep coming back.

Avantages

I love the options, variety, and the quality is superb. For such a low cost as well.

Inconvénients

Can’t think of any negatives. Possibly offering more music selections for clips that involve music. This would be a plus to customizing.

Hello Brian,

We appreciate you leaving a review.

Your kind words mean a lot to the whole team, thank you,
If you have any suggestions on how we could improve our platform please let us know.

Sam

Content Creators Must Have Tool

Publié le 11/06/2021

They keep improving the program and I love it!

Avantages

Love how fast and easy it is to create an intro amd outro for my videos.

Inconvénients

Nothing, love it! There really isn't anything that is wrong with it. They keep improving as time goes on!

Hello Sam,

We appreciate you leaving a review.

We are glad to hear that you love our platform.
If you have any suggestions on how we can further improve our service please let us know.

Brett
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great product for the cost.

Publié le 25/06/2021

It's been great!

Avantages

The ease of usability of the software makes it more desirable for me.

Inconvénients

Not that many different customizable options.

Dear Brett,
thank you for the review. What type of customization you need?

Matthias
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

A review froma budget limited user

Publié le 09/07/2021

This tool has helpt me make an awesome looking music video, and has got me tempted to make an awesome intro as well.

Avantages

The quality of what you get is amazing! Very easy to use, and lot's of awesome templates!

Inconvénients

As someone with not that much money to spend, it is a bit costly.
Not something for weekly use, but for a one time video render, like an intro.

Hi Matthias,

thank you for your feedback. We are glad you managed to make great music visualizers. There are great opportunities to create videos that will promote your music on social media.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great product for specific purpose

Publié le 03/02/2022

It's not a software with expansive capabilities but what it does do it does it extremely well and is super easy to work with.

Avantages

Using the premade video templates is really intuitive. If you find one you like, it's simple to upload and edit your own clips and icons. It incorporates them really well into the video.

Inconvénients

There is not an exhaustive selection of templates. If they are the reason you are getting the software, check that there are the ones you want first. It may seem like a lot of options but many of them are similar. And when doing anything more than very basic editing, you quickly find yourself feeling limited.

Gabby
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Great Product for Great Price

Publié le 19/10/2021

I was able to provide some unique marketing videos to clients that I had, as well as create some great marketing videos for my own company.

Avantages

It has a lot of template options and the ability to modify the templates to fit my needs is relatively high.

Inconvénients

It can be very slow to use, and takes up a lot of memory on the computer while using it, works best in a chrome browser.

Dear Gabby,

thank you for your feedback and nice words.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Great Product

Avantages

East of use and quick Render. Great selection of premade templates.

Inconvénients

Wish there were bulk options to get larger quantity options preordered

Réponse de Videobolt Traduire en français

Dear John, thank you for the review. We are constantly working to improve the platform - stay tuned

Lance
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Media drone content review

Publié le 25/10/2021

Site is easy to use and create content.

Avantages

Easy to use and animations are beautiful.

Inconvénients

The amount of money spent and the amount of tokens received seems pricey especially since I have several clients and require numerous content from your site.

Dear Lance,

thank you for your feedback.

Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Custom Phone Case

Very good

Avantages

Availability .it's very user friendly which is a plus

Inconvénients

Wish it were more customizable. That would help alot

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for leaving a review.

The options for customization depend mostly on the type of template. The more complex the type there will be more options.
If you have any suggestions please let us know, it helps us improve our platform.