59 avis

OneLogin

Gestion de l'identité basée sur le cloud et système d'authentification unique

4,7 /5 (59 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
95% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
59 avis
Pamela C.
Traduire en français

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Publié le 14/01/2018

Avantages

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Inconvénients

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Ashlynn M.
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Publié le 22/10/2019

Avantages

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Inconvénients

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Kate H.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Great security tool

Publié le 16/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are meeting compliance standards and making our organization more secure.

Avantages

Onelogin takes the headache out of much of the security compliance issues of our organization. It is relatively seamless.

Inconvénients

I will there were ways to limit the accept process to one click. It feels clunky to unlock your phone and then have to hit accept multiple times a day. However, I'm not sure this is fixable from a compliance standpoint.

Secteur d'activité: Assurance
Traduire en français

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Publié le 20/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Avantages

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Inconvénients

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Louise L.
Traduire en français

One stop hub for all SaaS applications

Publié le 30/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great landing page for all 3rd party apps, enables secure login from any location.

Avantages

OneLogin centralizes and consolidates all authentication for SaaS applications. This is especially useful for smaller companies that completely rely on SaaS. It's also useful for larger companies who are dabbling with SaaS model. OneLogin setup is straightforward, ours is integrated with Duo Mobile. Integrating with 3rd party applications is fast and the notes feature is nice for a central repo for all employees.

Inconvénients

Initially had some issues configuring OneLogin with Authy but after switching to Duo Mobile, login was easy. Password reset flow is a bit confusing since if you don't specify the correct email, it won't let you know this.

Nicole P.
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Bad Customer Support

Publié le 23/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Avantages

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Inconvénients

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Sophie W.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Customizable, One-Step Access

Publié le 09/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Avantages

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Inconvénients

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Luke F.
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Avantages

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Inconvénients

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Alexis R.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
Traduire en français

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

Publié le 16/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

Avantages

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Inconvénients

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Monique A.

Makes My Job Easier

Publié le 11/11/2019

Avantages

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Matthew I.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Traduire en français

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Publié le 24/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Avantages

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Inconvénients

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

John M.
Traduire en français

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Publié le 12/04/2018

Avantages

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Inconvénients

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Smart for Big Biz

Publié le 31/01/2019

Avantages

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Great security tool

Publié le 26/03/2019

Avantages

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Inconvénients

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Tawanda S.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Secure and flawless

Publié le 17/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Avantages

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Inconvénients

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Julie S.
Traduire en français

Makes life so much easier!

Publié le 12/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Inconvénients

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Traduire en français

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Publié le 28/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Avantages

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Inconvénients

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Traduire en français

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

Publié le 15/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Avantages

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Inconvénients

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.
Traduire en français

All my apps in one place

Publié le 15/08/2017

Avantages

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Inconvénients

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Autumn S.
Secteur d'activité: Psychologie
Traduire en français

Everything under the same umbrella!

Publié le 02/12/2018

Avantages

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Inconvénients

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Eric R.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

OneLogin makes us super secure

Publié le 18/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Avantages

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Inconvénients

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Craig B.
Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques
Traduire en français

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Publié le 16/07/2019

Avantages

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Inconvénients

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Gage B.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Awsome

Publié le 05/12/2018

Avantages

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Inconvénients

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Lauren B.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Publié le 11/09/2018

Avantages

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Inconvénients

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Traduire en français

Love this single sign on system

Publié le 17/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

Inconvénients

In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.