Canapii

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

17 avis

Utilisateur vérifié

Great platform

Virtual conference atendee

Avantages

Easy to use, powerful and intuitive - best conference platform

Inconvénients

A tutorial for new users would be appreciated in future

Réponse de Canapii Traduire en français

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!
We are trying to make our platform even more intuitive for our users. This being said, we have recently introduced our help center for both event organizers and attendees. We are populating it with as much knowledge as possible. If you do not find what you are looking for, then let us know! Our team is always here to help.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Very Happy with Canapii

Publié le 23/07/2021

It was very good overall experience. I was able to get tech support, resources and personalized service from my contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She provided exceptional service and guidance to help me get my event set up to perfection.

Avantages

Working from the back end and seeing the beautiful we page that showcased the company. It had so many features, chats, videos, messaging.

Inconvénients

It could have been something wrong with the software or my network but for one hour I could not log into my event. I tried using Chime and I tried using Teams to start a live session but neither worked. Some of my attendees said they had trouble logging in a they didn't know how to get on. But for the most part I knew how to navigate and was able to guide them.

Alternatives envisagées

Brazen

Pourquoi passer à Canapii

Brazen was too expensive and the company was watching costs due to COVID
Mario
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy handling

Publié le 07/10/2021

Avantages

Really easy handling no complexity at all

Inconvénients

not to much features, good oversight at all

Geetika
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Canapii review

Publié le 19/10/2022

Satisfied

Avantages

I recently used this app and i am now a fan of it. It has every single features that an event management app should have.

Inconvénients

The user experience, specially the APP is not that upto mark. The last moment updates does not reflect on the app

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Successful interactive event

Publié le 19/05/2021

The support and team behind it is great, helpful and always found solutions!

Avantages

Interactive features such as live polling, Q&A's and the live chat box!

Inconvénients

Canapii can improve the way the page translates, in our case not every word needed to be translated from English.

Alternatives envisagées

Slido, InEvent et SpotMe

Pourquoi passer à Canapii

User-friendly handling for admin and attendee & interactive features - perfect for one time events!

Réponse de Canapii Traduire en français

Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
When organizing a virtual event, it is vital to ensure that your attendees are always engaged with your content. Therefore, leveraging features like polls, live Q&As, and chats all build up to a great attendee experience.
Canapii is a global company. Our teams are based around the world and always ready to support you with your events. Furthermore, our platform can be translated to almost any language possible - making sure that your audience is never left out!

Amr
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Engaging Virtual Event Platform.

Publié le 25/04/2022

Canapii helps me network with colleagues and have productive conversations with my industry leaders through virtual events and webinars. It's a distraction-free platform that makes it easy to create, manage, and access my previously attended events, all within one simple dashboard.

Avantages

I like The main dashboard (Master Console) because it has a simple design and allows me to manage and see all the events I'm attending or hosting in one place.

Also, the fixed header menu of the event page has the most needed tools and features that both attendees and hosts need to manage their profiles, find information, interact and have a successful event.

Inconvénients

The android mobile application needs more enhancement to deliver a better User Experience.

Todd
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Healthcare Huddle

Publié le 24/02/2021

The team that assisted us were great. There is no way we could have pulled it off without them.

Avantages

The visual presentation of the conference was excellent.

Inconvénients

It took me a little while to get familiar with it and I am pretty good with technology. Some of the users had issues getting into the break out rooms.

Réponse de Canapii Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback Todd!
We're happy to know you enjoyed the overall visual presentation of our platform.
We are consistently improving our user's interface as well as experience to really create a seamless journey for all attendees. Our team works around the clock to make sure that your event is successful. After all, we share the same results :)

Piotr
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Canapii fo Canalys Channel Conference

Publié le 07/10/2021

Avantages

The product is very intuitive and easy to use; it is graphically attractive and has a clear menu.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it took too long to start transmission or playback; messages about incompatible browsers or drivers also appeared, but when you clicked again everything worked.

Suraj
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to access and use

Publié le 21/04/2021

Very good

Avantages

Easy access to training, meetings and videos.

Inconvénients

Need some minutes to figure out how it works.

Réponse de Canapii Traduire en français

Hi Suraj, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We're happy you were easily able to access the content on the platform as well as use the networking features which we made available for you! We're constantly evolving, trying to make our platform even more intuitive for both event organizers and attendees. Hopefully, next time you connect, you will see those changes come into play!

Anne
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Tod’s review

Publié le 08/07/2021

I have used Canapii as both an attendee and an organizer. Both experiences went great!

Avantages

Canalys is an intuitive platform whereby users can navigate easily through the content and networking elements it has to offer.

Inconvénients

It’s always difficult to try and replicate a physical event into a virtual one. I would have loved to have some event templates to help me throughout my event planning journey.

Leandro

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Una experiencia satisfactoria para la interacción a distancia

Publié le 30/11/2020

Como mencionaba más arriba, la plataforma es excelente para lograr unificar puntos de contacto con colegas y marcas, a fin de establecer mejores y estrechar lazos.

Además es una excelente herramienta para lograr participar de eventos donde grandes referentes de mi industria comparten charlas, novedades, etc.

Asimismo, también me ha permitido conocer nuevas marcas, nuevos proveedores, conocer tendencias del mercado y comprender mejor cómo se desarrollan los negocios en otras partes del mundo.

Avantages

La posibilidad de interactuar directamente con los participantes, la posibilidad de utilizar grupos de mensajería instantánea para compartir ideas, novedades, realizar consultas, etc.

Asimismo, es bastante amigable la plataforma para lograr agendar reuniones y acceder a las mismas. Otro punto a favor es el envío de las citas una vez aceptada una reunión, lo que permite mantener una agenda ordenada.

Inconvénients

La pantalla principal con el listado de todas las sesiones no me parece ordenada y fácil de identificar, hubiese preferido una sección específica para esta parte, dividida por marcas o temáticas y con un listado en modo grilla calendario.

Algo que podría haber mejorado la experiencia de uso como de portabilidad, hubiese sido contar con una app para dispositivos móviles que también permitiese la interacción como sucede en el sitio web.

Réponse de Canapii Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback Leandro!
You're right, networking is key to every event. That's why at Canapii, we have conceptualized our tools and solutions to further enable connections and engagement. We are also still improving the usability of our platform, both from an attendee side as well as for our event organizers. You will see that we now offer more flexibility on how you promote the content on your platform and share it with your audience. We also launched the Canapii Mobile App!

Florin
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Persönlicher Erster Eindruck

Die multilinguale Platform und die einzelnen Terminbuchungen

Inconvénients

Besserer Überblick was ist gerade live ist

Réponse de Canapii Traduire en français

Hi Florin, thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
We're happy to know that the networking features and the translation functionalities benefited your event experience. We're always evolving, trying to find new ways to make our platform even more intuitive and engaging at the same time.

Martin
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

first time

Avantages

i like the flexibility the software provides. gives me access to browse several key topics at the same time

Inconvénients

have not seen any cons yet since this is the first time i´m using it

Hi Martin,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
We're thrilled to know that we've made a great first impression. Flexibility is key when attending an event. Just like in-person events, virtual events should allow everyone to freely explore different sessions and activities.

jesse
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Loved and would work with them again

Publié le 06/05/2021

Great experience!

Avantages

That we had a full time person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was there to answer questions at any time throughout the process.

Inconvénients

There dev team was international so changes had to wait till the next day.

Hi Jesse,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
We're thrilled to know that your event hosted on Canapii was a success. As you mentioned, our event experts are always available and eager to accompany you in your event journey. We are always looking for new talent to grow our global team. You will now see that our developers are available 24/7 to help you with your event needs.

Rune
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Avantages

Never used it before, but took only a few minutes to get a good overview of the content

Inconvénients

Wish there was a guide that could assist me and help me navigate and recommend content to me

Mav
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

An Excellent Service

Publié le 06/07/2021

Avantages

Having tried a number of platforms in the past, this exceeded my expectations and meant my event ran smoother than ever before

Inconvénients

Nothing! I had great support throughout my process

Ferwin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

canapi Review

Publié le 16/11/2021

Avantages

makes conducting a seminar easy and fast

Inconvénients

might be internet concern, a bit lagging