Simplified

Créez, collaborez et adaptez toutes vos créations de contenu

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

241 avis

CoriCorinne
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Avis plutôt positif

Publié le 24/10/2023

Avantages

Franchement, simple d utilisation. Pas cher en fait car fait ce qu'on lui demande. J'ai hâte de continuer

Inconvénients

Ça se remet tout le temps à zéro au niveau des questions. Faut aller dans l historique

Réponse de Simplified

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Simplified! 🔥🚀 We're glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use and cost-effective. We understand that the resetting of questions can be inconvenient, and we're continuously working to enhance the user experience. 🙏🏻 Your feedback is important to us, and we're committed to making improvements based on your input. If you have any more feedback or suggestions, please feel free to let us know. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you further! 🚀📝🔄

Stéphanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

très complet

Publié le 17/03/2024

Avantages

très intuitif, très complet, facile d'utilisation. je recommande vivement !

Inconvénients

le prix. cela a un coût c'est indéniable.

Alfred
Alfred
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

A Tool to Write, Design, and Edit Your Content in One Place

Publié le 08/04/2022

I love simplified tool because you can write design, and edit content in one place. Content creation is now easy and when am stacked, I use the software to create content for my business.

Avantages

The dashboard is easy to use. All the features you need to create and design your content are in one place. The templates allows you to create any digital content like Facebook posts, Article writing, TikTok content and many others.

Inconvénients

When you create content or use it to write articles, the quality is not good. You have to make some revisions for the readerbility of the article to flow.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great

Publié le 13/08/2023

Love it.

Love it.

Avantages

above average, good for a ai generating content website i love it use it everyday!

Inconvénients

I wish it was fre eof course. The credits are so low and go sonfasf

Lana
Lana
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Absolutely terrible app and customer service. Stay AWAY!

Publié le 21/11/2022

Avantages

None. Absolutely the worst application. Nothing good about it.

Inconvénients

This is the worst app with a bunch of bugs. The customer service is absolutely terrible. They don't even respond emails. I sent multiple emails requesting my refund because i cancelled the subscription the next day I signed up due to bugs and poor performance and they never responded. I contacted through chat as well with someone named [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who said she will get back to me but never did. I keep sending her texts and I can see she reads them but never responds. Please use CANVA instead!! Better features, user friendly, cheaper and great customer service.

James
James
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Good set of tools - Team continually innovating new functionality

Publié le 27/12/2023

Avantages

Responsive support and development team. The fact that they are always adding valuable functionality to the platform is great

Inconvénients

New AI functionality is "credit expensive" - speaking specifically for the text-to-image options - I understand the technology is expensive and takes cycles to generate - I would like to see a gradual easing of the the cost per unit delivered

Réponse de Simplified

Hi James, Thanks for sharing! We're glad you value our ongoing improvements. We're exploring ways to balance costs while enhancing our technology.

Saptarshi
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

One stop destination

Publié le 03/11/2023

Other than the app user experience, I m very happy with the features that it has to offer. I m not aware of any other tool that does the same.

Avantages

Its an AI-driven tool that serves as an all-in-one solution for content creation across social media. It allows me to effortlessly draft scripts, transform them into various formats suitable for different platforms, generate images, design thumbnails, and even schedule posts with ease. This comprehensive tool greatly streamlines my content creation process.

Inconvénients

I find the platform's interface a bit too complicated due to the large number of features. Sometimes it seems like I can perform the same action from multiple locations, which leads to confusion about whether I'm using the correct method or not.

Lauri

Sensational App

Publié le 19/09/2023

I am excited about it and ready to finish setting it up

I am excited about it and ready to finish setting it up

Avantages

That everything I need to get my affairs in order for my channel is all in one place and easy to understand.

Inconvénients

The cost..I'm all about Free and open source.

Réponse de Simplified

Thank you Lauri! We're delighted to hear that Simplified is proving to be a fantastic tool. 🙌🏼😇 While we offer some free services, our paid options help us maintain these offerings and provide support to our users like you. 🙏🏻 We're continually working on making our services even more valuable. 📈 If you need any guidance, feel free to visit our YouTube channel for helpful tutorials! 📺🚀

Melody
Melody
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Simplified makes AI Writing... simple

Publié le 25/07/2023

Simplified has us accomplishing tasks in half the time and I am looking forward to the new heights this tool will take our marketing strategies. Perfect for our budget and somehow the output seems more human-like than the other AI Writing Tools that I have tried. This is definitely the tool for us!

Avantages

The output that we have experienced is superior to any competitor that we have tried. I have tried many competitors and find the price to be perfect for our company's budget.

Inconvénients

There is really nothing I didn't like about this product.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Unleashing Efficiency and Insight: How Simplified is Transforming My Work

Publié le 17/01/2024

Avantages

The automation capabilities of Simplified have significantly lightened my workload. Repetitive tasks that once consumed valuable time are now handled seamlessly by the software, allowing me to focus on more strategic and high-impact aspects of my work. This efficiency boost has not only increased productivity but has also alleviated the stress associated with manual, time-consuming processes.

Inconvénients

It is slow to load, and mobile app has bugs

Amy
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great easy to use

Publié le 30/12/2023

Great great great it's made my life much easier

Great great great it's made my life much easier

Avantages

Versatile app that really does take some of the stresses out of everyday business obstacles such as advertising and legal content

Inconvénients

So far there isn't anything I haven't been pleased with

Awesome! Glad it's been a smooth experience for you! 🚀

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for video subtitle

Publié le 23/12/2023

Avantages

It renders much faster than other similar product offering.

Inconvénients

it may take sometime to get used to but it's worth it.

Réponse de Simplified

Thanks for your feedback! Speedy rendering is fantastic to hear. Adapting might take time, but the payoff is worth it! If you need any assistance during the learning curve, feel free to reach out.

Shoukhin
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simplified Is all-rounder for AI writer, Design, video editor and social media scheduler

Publié le 14/02/2022

Designing a presentation doesn't have to be complicated. There are plenty of tools out there to help, but it can be time consuming to find the right one. That's why Simplified came into existence. Simplified provides an all-in-one platform where you can create your presentations using designs from Canva or AI content writing services.

Avantages

Simplified is an all-in-one tool that allows me to focus on my content creation, not the tedious tasks that come with it. The AI writer is the perfect assistant for copywriters who want to spend more time on their craft and less time editing.
With this AI writing Assistant, you can expect to create high-quality content for your company's social media accounts including video.
It does what other tools do - but all in one place - saving you time and money. Simplified automatically creates graphics for your blog posts or social media posts in seconds.
This easy to use design software is a good alternative to Canva for designing social posts.

Inconvénients

This AI writer tool has been providing tons of features like the design for a while, but the quality of the content they output isn't quite up to par.

matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's a great deal for the price

Publié le 22/12/2021

It's making writing articles for my blog a lot easier, and I have tried a couple of other AI writers

Avantages

It's easy to use and very well priced, I'm not very experienced in writing so this is making it a lot easier for me.

Inconvénients

The rewrite function is a little funky but I can still work with it.

kia

Publié le 30/07/2023

My overall experience with Simplified Art AI from Text to Image was positive. The ability to quickly generate an image from text input was a huge help in getting my visual project started quickly. I was also impressed with the quality of the images produced. The software was easy to use and the user interface was intuitive. I was also happy with the variety of customizations available, such as changing the background color and text size, which allowed me to put a personal touch on my artwork. Overall, Simplified Art AI from Text to Image was a great resource for creating my visual project.

Avantages

I liked how easy it was to use Simplified Art AI. It's an intuitive platform that allowed me to quickly generate a high-quality image from a given text. The images generated were top notch and I was able to easily customize them to fit my needs.

Inconvénients

I disliked the limited number of images that the Simplified art ai could generate. Often times when running the same image, different colors and images would be generated, which could be confusing and time consuming in terms of finding the right image.

jeffrery
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

this website is the shit

Publié le 30/08/2023

overall i love this site i have since the first time i used it about a year ago

overall i love this site i have since the first time i used it about a year ago

Avantages

text to image generator is amazing the social media content managements is amazing

Inconvénients

the price is a bit much but again i understand people have to get paid

Réponse de Simplified

Hi Jeffrery, thank you for using Simplified, we are happy to have helped you with your content management. We're humbled by your support and look forward to more years working with you.

Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Incredible all in one tool for content management and social media

Publié le 02/12/2021

Really powerful platform for our business. We use it for all our content marketing and particularly short animated videos for social media

Avantages

The animation tools and effects are much better than other products we have used such as Adobe Spark and Canva. Produces short animated videos quickly. Some nice text animations. Being able to order the timing of animations is a key feature. Artboards have some excellent functionality. Good range of editing tools. Amazing that you get a background remover. Loads of tools in one program. Can't think of another platform that gives you all these functions in one place. Quite an achievement.

Inconvénients

As the software is pretty new, there are some glitches which will need to be ironed out. Customer support have been great at fixing these however.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

The Best Designing App

Publié le 03/12/2021

Perfectly suits the way I design marketing banners and logos

Perfectly suits the way I design marketing banners and logos

Avantages

Video features are so awsome it. The app was so easy to integrate with our business as it is simple to use just like its name, simplified.

Inconvénients

I like the quality of the imagery and colors.

Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very convenient and easier to navigate than others.

Publié le 29/09/2023

I'm still learning everyday so it's nothing but good for me.

I'm still learning everyday so it's nothing but good for me.

Avantages

I like the diversity most about the app.

Inconvénients

That I have to pay for it. But I get it.

Réponse de Simplified

We appreciate your feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find Simplified very convenient and easy to navigate, and that you appreciate its diversity. We understand your concern about the payment. It's important to note that paid services are necessary for the continued development of the app, fair compensation for our hardworking team, and the ability to keep some of the services free for all users. We're here to support your learning journey and make it as beneficial as possible. If you have more questions or suggestions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. 🌟📚🔀💼

Amy
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It's name is a truthteller!

Publié le 29/09/2023

Excellent. I wish I had more credits.

Excellent. I wish I had more credits.

Avantages

SEO is by far my favorite thing about the app as I said. But I love all of it.

Inconvénients

My only gripe is the price. I sadly can't afford it.

Réponse de Simplified

We're delighted to hear your feedback! 🌟 It's great to know that you appreciate Simplified's SEO features and the overall app. We understand your concern about the price, and we appreciate your honesty. The pricing structure helps us continue to provide excellent services and compensate our team fairly. If you ever have more questions or suggestions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your SEO efforts and provide the best experience possible. 📊🚀💰

Lila
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great results but also a lot of fun to use

Publié le 17/07/2023

Avantages

One of the primary reasons I create my own art/design/illustration is because I enjoy it. And while there's a lot of emphasis on the efficiencies of time and cost inherent in AI image creation, there's less talk about the whether its fun to use. Simplified creates great results but it's also fun to use -- more fun than the competitors I've tried -- and that's crucial for me.

Inconvénients

I wish the results could be enlarged without going into the editing function.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Love

Publié le 03/10/2023

I love it

I love it

Avantages

That it's a good idea for people like me that like to write stories

Inconvénients

None it was the best thing I ever did see

Réponse de Simplified

We're overjoyed to hear your feedback! 🌟 It's fantastic to know that you love Simplified, especially as a tool for people who enjoy writing stories. We're thrilled that you found it to be the best thing you've ever seen. Your love and support mean the world to us! If you ever have more comments or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to make your writing journey even more enjoyable. 📚🖊️💖

YH
YH
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Simplifying My Design Work Across Europe and Asia

Publié le 14/10/2021

Avantages

I have bought several AI writing tool but SIMPLIFIED made my marketing work simpler as it very fast became my 1 stop solution for my social media marketing collaterals. From rewording my blog posts, to my ads, to my photo captions and even my regular articles and posts, the AI writer does its work well.

That’s not all, its AI graphics tool works like having an additional designer on board to help work through my designs. This is like having the hybrid baby of photoshop or canva and an AI writer. Best of both worlds in 1 single tool.

Best part is, the collaborative element of the tool allows my team which currently sits across Europe and Asia work powerfully hand in hand to manage and design my marketing collaterals.

Inconvénients

Still can improve on the number of templates

Réponse de Simplified

Wow, it sounds like Simplified is your marketing superhero! 🦸‍♂️ We're thrilled to hear that it's become your all-in-one solution, simplifying everything from content creation to design tasks.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Asim Ali
Asim Ali
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

All in One tool to handle Daily Social media tasks

Publié le 17/01/2022

I was on the hunt for an All-in-one tool to handle my daily tasks related to content writing and blogs. This lead me to the Simplified platform. Every time I used it, turned my content into something that Google can read without flagging the content being victim to Plagiarism. This helped with SEO and search engine rankings. Graphic designing templates was a big plus. In short yes I am Addicted to Simplified App. Super Awesome!

Avantages

AI generator and social media templates for Making social media graphics for free in minutes. Making unique social media designs in a flash using free templates, images, design assets, and more.

Inconvénients

It has no option for drawing a brush. Maybe they would add that in the future.

Eileen Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Bella’s top 5 apps for AI

Publié le 16/08/2023

I felt like it was hard to try it for free and they really don’t have AI for Art but I would use it to generate content for my blog if only I could try one or three to see how it works

Avantages

The AI download of content and eat for blogging and fast to come up with content

Inconvénients

It’s hard to try it for the first time you do one AI generated art or design and then that’s all you can do you can’t get it off the page to try something new content generated