Acumbamail

Un e-mail marketing efficace pour développer votre entreprise

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de Clientèle

Publié le 06/10/2023

Avantages

Un très bon produit très simple et efficace permet la gestion des mails de marketing et permet de créer des campagnes publicitaires par SMS .Je le recommande

Inconvénients

Un très bon produit mais c'est pas disponible pour les pays au monde . Veuillez revoyez cela

Estelle
Estelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Un bon logiciel pour le marketing par mail

Publié le 29/10/2023

Avantages

Spécialisé dans la gestion des mail ce logiciel est très pertinent et favorable pour gérer vos listes. La plateforme permet également de gagner du temps.

Inconvénients

Je n’ai pas eu beaucoup de problèmes avec ce logiciel juste que l’autorisation de décorne par moment.

Najib

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Super fast setup and has all the functions I needed

Publié le 26/11/2022

Avantages

Pros: 1. Acumbamail is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of technical knowledge.2. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive.3. You can create beautiful email campaigns without needing to hire a designer.4. Acumbamail offers a lot of features and integrations to help you run your business.5. The customer support is responsive and helpful.

Inconvénients

1. The login page, tutorial, and chat box are in Spanish2. SMTP is not turned on by default.

Francisco

Well established Mailchimp alternative

Publié le 14/03/2023

Avantages

Whatever you can do with MailChimp, you can do it quicker. For me, a Spanish user, having the mail language on which the platform was built to be the same as what I speak, it is awesome.Its UI/UX is super modern and clean, which makes things easier.Also, you have a solid assistance and support to guide you however you want: videos, blog, chat or email!

Inconvénients

It is so robust that, at first, you must play a little bit to understand the basics of the platform and where to find the different things you need. Also, when you buy the agency plan, you must contact support so they grant you access to those features, so I guess that's not optimal.

Jacob
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Good for the Price, Not so great when sending campaigns out

Publié le 22/09/2022

It was a good product for the price but it was not as good as other applications. It wasn't too difficult to build an email but most were bland looks and if you changed anyhting in the mobile size it would change it in the desktop size too.

Avantages

I liked the price and that I had the ability to create campaigns to reach our aurdience

Inconvénients

The building of the email is a little difficult. If you change content in the mobile size it changes it in the desktop size as well. My campaigns couldn't run well due to bouncebacks and making as spam.

Constant Contact

Pourquoi passer à Acumbamail

Acumbamail was cheaper in price.
Tiago
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I thought it was phenomenal, I think they are solid and have quality

Publié le 11/03/2023

My overall experience with Aumbamail has been very positive. As a tech aficionado, I was impressed by the range of features and functionality the platform offers.From the ease of creating custom email templates, to the possibility of target audience segmentation, to the advanced analysis of performance metrics, Aumbamail offers everything needed to create highly effective email marketing campaigns. .In addition, the platform is extremely intuitive and easy to use, allowing even novice users to create professional and high-quality campaigns. Integration with other digital marketing tools is also a plus point, allowing the platform to be integrated with other automation and campaign management solutions.Overall, my experience with Aumbamail was pretty satisfactory. The platform is an excellent option for companies looking for a complete and efficient email marketing solution, with all the necessary tools to obtain expressive results in their campaigns.

Avantages

Aumbamail is a complete email marketing platform that offers a variety of features to enhance digital marketing campaigns. Among the many features that pleased me, a few stood out.Firstly, I really liked the variety of pre-designed templates that the platform offers. They are very complete and help to create more impactful and professional messages. In addition, Aumbamail's control panel is very intuitive and easy to use, which makes the process of creating and sending emails very easy.Another positive point is public segmentation, which allows directing campaigns to specific audiences, increasing the chances of success. The platform also offers advanced metrics analytics that help you better understand campaign performance and make more strategic decisions.Finally, the possibility of customizing the email templates is something that really pleased me, allowing me to create unique messages that are more in line with my company's visual identity.Overall, Aumbamail is a complete and efficient tool that offers everything needed to create successful email marketing campaigns. Highly recommended!

Inconvénients

Although Aumbamail is a complete email marketing platform, there are some points that bothered me a little. One of them is the lack of more advanced segmentation options that allow you to create more specific and personalized audiences.Another point that displeased me was the impossibility of copying email templates developed and saved on the platform. This means that you have to create a new template each time, which can be a bit laborious and repetitive.

Carol
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing value and features for the price with great email deliverability!

Publié le 01/04/2022

The most important thing with an email marketing solution is great email deliverability, which Acumbamail provides. All my emails hit inboxes just fine and I have yet to hear that my emails landed in someone’s spam folder. The SMTP feature alone makes this an amazing value over its competitors and I appreciate that I can track opens and link clicks from my transactional emails inside the same dashboard as my marketing emails. Acumbamail also has A/B testing, ability to clean your email lists out to maintain its quality, and landing pages for you to quickly create lead gen pages from right inside the same software. My only wish right now is for more advanced automations and the ability to segment and sort out our subscribers in an easier manner. I do hear they’re working on that, so hopefully my wish will be granted by the end of this year!

Avantages

There are only a handful amount of email marketing solutions that provide SMTP for you to use for transactional emails in addition to your usual marketing email sends, and Acumbamail is one of them! This platform is super straightforward to use and the ability to use it for not just marketing emails but transactional emails coupled with different platforms is fantastic. It has allowed me to cut out multiple solutions and consolidate all my email related matters on Acumba. Beginners will appreciate the simplicity and straight forward process of creating campaigns as well as the easy to understand analytics.

Inconvénients

The automations are quite lacking right now. However, they do have an AutoResponder feature in their campaigns section, which may be able to accomplish most simple automation scenarios. They also do not like to have an overview list of your entire email subscriber base. Instead, each list is considered to be completely separate from the other, so it makes it challenging to segment and move one subscriber to the other list without getting Zapier/Pabbly Connect involved.

Réponse de Acumbamail

Thanks, Carol! We're glad you found it straight forward and easy to use

• Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

I cannot believe that someone uses this software.

Publié le 10/03/2022

Just deleted the account as soon as we realise that we do not have the information that we need to fully trust the application.

Avantages

I love the simplicity and the power of its editor. The application is really easy to use and you can send your first campaign in just a few clicks.
Servers are located in the EU (Spain), so the GDPR compliance is easier compared to those that only are available in US and force you to relay in SCC (Standard Contractual Clauses)

Inconvénients

There is no information about what is underhood. We are very strict when it comes to acquiring software. We need to know what the technicals details are: Is there a recovery system? Are backups stored in other data center that is located at least 100 Km away from the main one? Are security test (pentest) run regulary? To which companies are you sharing my information?

If you ask support for any of these questions, you'll just get a standard email saying that they do not answer this kind of questions. The email just provides a cumple of links to the product page with no futher information.

In this context, I cannot recommend to use this software under any circusntances.

ActiveCampaign, MailerLite et Brevo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Email Platform with good potential

Publié le 20/06/2023

Avantages

Acumbamail is a straightforward and easy-to-set-up marketing solution compared to similar alternatives. Additionally, they offered a generous Lifetime deal on AppSumo. The support provided by Acumbamail is also exceptional.

Inconvénients

Acumbamail has the potential to grow. However, the automation features are quite limited, and the loading speed of the builder can be slow at times. There have been occasional issues with email delivery, particularly to Yahoo mailboxes, and occasional delays in delivery.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Getting in early

Publié le 08/12/2022

As a small business Acumba has hit the perfect spot where I'm not paying for expensive features that I never use The pricing structure is excellent, meaning I get excellent value for money

Avantages

Top of the pack is it's simplicity - you can really focus on what you're supposed to be doing... getting more subs, and sending them emails.It's got the basics; bulk emails and follow up systems - perfect

Inconvénients

The UX on the back end could be a little less utilitarian - but who really caresA few small segmentation options are missing, but not the end of the world

Coën
Coën
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Ease of use for SME

Publié le 02/11/2021

Acumbamail does show its strength and acts as good alternative to existing Email Marketing Tools. It combines the strengths of a email and landing page builder and gives me good insights and tracking data.

Tho sometimes I wish integrating it with my e-commerce store makes it easier to get to know my customers better. Thankfully the team could help me by providing tips and referred to some best practices.

Avantages

- drag and drop email template builder
- intuitive UI elements
- premade templates to use from
- custom domain
- custom HTML editor
- extensive tracking and implementation to native landing page builder

Inconvénients

- design templates all look the same to one specific branding

Bruno
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Complete, Simple and Effective

Publié le 28/11/2022

Avantages

The limits offered for the paid price are very generous and the platform is so intuitive. No time wasted, money won.

Inconvénients

More integrations would be nice, but i can live with it.

ori
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy and friendly newsletter software

Publié le 17/03/2023

The overall experience was great. It is a very user-friendly application. Most recommended!

Avantages

The installation took me a few minutes. It was that simple! I only had to verify my email. Then insert a simple code into my DNS records. From there, I could start sending newsletters immediately.Also, the process of sending the newsletter was very easy. It took me two minutes to lunch a test campaign. So it was pretty straight forward.However, what surprised me the most is how fast I've received the email the newsletter. It took less than 10 seconds to receive. That is almost like sending from my business inbox.

Inconvénients

The only thing that they have to improve is the response time to inquiries and questions. I sent them a question regarding the configuration of links inside the newsletter. It took them 5 days to respond, which is too long. Hopefully, they will improve that in the future.

Fernando
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good email marketing tool, but has SPAM problems

Publié le 05/01/2023

Avantages

Very easy to use email marketing tool and cheaper than Mailchimp

Inconvénients

They have SPAM delivery problems. I contacted many times with them, but they said that everything is correct.

Shaikat

Excellent Email Automation Tool

Publié le 20/01/2023

Overall an excellent email marketing tool.

Overall an excellent email marketing tool.

Avantages

I got this tool as a lifetime deal, and I am happy with my purchase. You can use this tool to manage your leads coming from subscription forms and then add them in an automatic email sequence. It has webhook functionality that allows you to integrate this tool with any form builder in a few simple steps. If you're into email marketing, I highly recommend this tool.

Inconvénients

It has some Spanish-language issues. The UI is very basic.

Dede
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An awesome email marketing tools

Publié le 23/11/2022

After a month using Acumbamail, I believe that I have found the best on email marketing tools with afforddable price for my small business

Avantages

I used it daily to maintain my subscribers with all necessary information and update of my services. Sometimes I also send promotional emails and landed on the right place (inbox). I like the delivery rates

Inconvénients

Still have no feedback until now, everything goes smoothly

Jon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Solid platform with great integrations

Publié le 19/12/2022

Avantages

Acumba mail is surprisingly complete, easy to use, and feature rich email platform with great flexibility and a large number of integrations that works well for me.It didn't take long to import my lists from my other provider and get a few test campaigns up and running.Even better I'm receiving great deliverability and not ending up in spam during my test emails, which has happened before with my current provider.If you're looking for a feature rich and easy to use email tool, Acumbamail is a great platform worth checking out.

Inconvénients

Every now and again I will find a screen or section that is not in my native language of English and that doesn't translate well from Spanish.This has been a minor inconvenience at this point and is something I know the team is working on.

Jean
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Acumbamail, best tool for email marketing

Publié le 13/02/2023

Avantages

its not expensive and you can send email and create a lot of campaign fast

Inconvénients

nothing special every step is cool for young and older people in my team

Brevo

Pourquoi choisir Acumbamail

price

Logiciel antérieur

Mailchimp
Henry
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Acumabamail is a great email marketing plarform

Publié le 11/03/2023

The platform strikes a balance between offering enough features for most users' needs without overwhelming them. The software's limits are generous, which is great for businesses that need to send a lot of emails

Avantages

Ease of use as in, you can use it without watching much tutorials. Agency option is great if you have different brands.

Inconvénients

Still some spanish bits here and there but kind of manageable.

Brevo et Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Acumbamail

Great limits for good budget.
Vanessa

Acumbamail

Publié le 09/03/2023

Overall, highly recommended.

Overall, highly recommended.

Avantages

Acumbamail is a very complete email marketing tool. I come from using another more recognized and much more expensive platform. The pre-designed templates are very complete and the dashboard is very intuitive.I am very happy with the purchase.

Inconvénients

I miss being able to tag the segmentations and also to be able to copy the email templates that I design and not have to create a new one each time.

Bob

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Hidden gem in the email responder market

Publié le 30/11/2022

Easy setup, great support, simple system.

Easy setup, great support, simple system.

Avantages

When you think you know all the excellent email response platforms out there, and you're sick of every increasing monthly fee - here comes Acumbamail with precisely what I was looking for to replace a couple of tools.Excellent templates, a simple and solid system, and even a little Spanish charm on some of the pages from time to time (because someone probably forgot to translate it into English.The support team seems very responsive and helpful too.All in all well worth it.

Inconvénients

It's less polished than some of the big names out there, but it does what it says on the label.

Chema
Chema
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Excelent service and reliable

Publié le 16/03/2023

Super fast support service, great price, fast on boarding. So far great experience!

Avantages

I am super happy to be using acumbamail. Really reliable and fulfills all my email marketing needs with a really reasonable price. Kudos to the team!

Inconvénients

Not knowing they existed before! There's room from improvement always but so far all great.

Łukasz

it works great

Publié le 29/12/2022

Avantages

I've been using Acumbamail for a few weeks now and it works great. I was able to set up all of my campaigns in a matter of minutes and have noticed an improvement in response rates. I love that it is easy to use and the interface is so simple. This is the best program for sending mailings to customers!

Inconvénients

- intuitive interface,- simple emailing- many possible

Cristian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

If you wanna do an email marketing campaign, you need Acumbamail

Publié le 29/06/2023

Avantages

Easy to use, easy to integrate and a lot of email templates

Inconvénients

Need some more triggers and conditions for the automatizations

Rohin
Rohin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Acumbamail is a great email marketing solutions for Startup and SME's too

Publié le 29/11/2022

My overall experience with Acumbamail is really good at the moment and I am sure they will keep adding more updates to their product in future

Avantages

The best thing I like about Acumbamail is their Email Deliverability rate which is pretty good + they do provide SMTP as well which can be used for other 3rd Party tools as well.

Inconvénients

Nothin as such but maybe they can add a dedicated Ip in future as lesser the price they are charging at the moment.