Soapbox

Rapid authoring for facilitated training

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client
5/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

9 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Kristine B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Major up-leveled my trainings

Publié le 07/10/2021

Soapbox was one of the most useful training tools I have used. Overall I would use this product daily or weekly.
Even though I don’t have access to it anymore because I only used the trial I am looking forward to talking my supervisors into buying it. It also made me make better training in my own because it’s a new way of thinking about training engagement backed by research and a lot of experience.

Avantages

This product made me think of trainings in a new way. I loved all the options for different activities to work with getting information using a variety of learning modalities.
decreased my training planning time by more than half plus made them much more organized and engaging.

Inconvénients

The price was inhibitive for my small government funded program.

Réponse de Endurance Learning Traduire en français

Thank you so much for this feedback! Our goal is to help people think in a different way! We're sorry the price was prohibitive. At the beginning of the COVID pandemic we dropped the price so maybe it is worth a second look?

Gary G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great Software

Publié le 28/10/2021

Avantages

This software makes us much more productive and I would recommend it.

Inconvénients

I would encourage you to continue developing additional features.

Réponse de Endurance Learning Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback! I hope our roadmap doesn't disappoint!

Derek D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Endurance Learning

Publié le 29/10/2021

Avantages

We work with El to provide training and customer on boarding support and they have great experience in this area. El also provides the tools and resources to deliver the necessary courses and programs that they support.

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything negative to note

Réponse de Endurance Learning Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback! Both EL (Endurance Learning) and Soapbox strive to provide the best possible tools and resource for training. We're happy to hear that it is has been a positive experience.

Tiffany A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Soapbox is a time saver!

Publié le 25/10/2021

Soapbox saves us time as well as creative energy by giving us the framework and activity ideas for learning sessions. Although we use our own branded PowerPoint slides, we can still use some of that suggested content as well. It is a tool that is well worth the money, just in time saved for us!

Avantages

There are so many things to like about Soapbox. On my team we have people with varying levels of experience in instructional design, and Soapbox makes it easy for all of us to use it to whatever extent we want. For some more experienced people, we may only use it for laying the foundation and getting ideas, but for less experienced people it may be used as the single source for creating learning sessions. I love that it factors in all of the elements of the session like the time and delivery method, and it's super helpful for creating learning objectives.

Inconvénients

My only criticism would be the lack of options for alternate activities. In my most recent Soapbox project, I didn't love the initial idea for an activity, and there were only 3 or 4 options for alternatives.

Réponse de Endurance Learning Traduire en français

It is wonderful to hear that people of varying skill levels are using Soapbox successfully. We're always adding new activities so I hope that you'll start to see more alternative activities that work for your presentations.

Caroline W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for someone new to training role

Publié le 25/10/2021

I'm new to my training role and needed guidance with writing learning objectives and keeping my training interesting and interactive, especially in our current all-virtual environment. Soapbox was extremely helpful with this as well as timing, variety of activity, and creating a facilitator guide (my boss LOVED that).

Avantages

guidance for writing learning objectives, variety of activities, consideration of virtual platforms and their capabilities; facilitator guide

Inconvénients

unable to select activities 'a la carte'

Réponse de Endurance Learning Traduire en français

We're so happy we made you look good to your boss! :-) Our goal is to make every person who uses Soapbox better at their job!

Janice W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The Training Designer's Friend!

Publié le 26/10/2021

Soapbox really helped me to add variety to my training delivery.

Avantages

I tremendously appreciated the numerous new ideas that Soapbox gave me for making my training more interactive. They took my learning objectives and offered activities that supported, or could be easily adapted to support them.

Inconvénients

At the time I used the trial, the system was not yet set up for online delivery. Looking forward to trying it again soon now that they do. Also, I couldn't refresh or reload an activity option that I accidentally deleted.

Réponse de Endurance Learning Traduire en français

We're so excited to get you back into Soapbox to see all the updates we made!

Rhonda S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Struggle with IT in Healthcare during Pandemic - Great software, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - no time...

Publié le 25/10/2021

Very good the little bit I've had time to use it.

Avantages

Ease of use and the ones that were created already - Zoom etc. Made it easier to see the big picture of how the software could function.

Inconvénients

With working in Healthcare IT during pandemic have not had the time to use this software to its fullest. Very sad on my part but no time this past year.

Réponse de Endurance Learning Traduire en français

I'm sorry you haven't had time to use it. Let us know if there is anything we can do to support you!

Laurie G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Early Childhood Educator

Publié le 20/10/2021

It has been an asset to have this program. I do a lot of training and it is very helpful!

Avantages

I love the organizational ability it gives me. Sometimes my thoughts get all mixed up and being able to organize my presentation is so helpful! I also love that it gives me strategies and activities.

Inconvénients

I am in the early childhood field and sometimes it was a little hard to adapt activities to people in my audiences.

Réponse de Endurance Learning Traduire en français

It is great to hear about how Soapbox is helping. Our goal is to always help people find a faster, more clear path to training sessions. Early childhood educators are some of our most dedicated customers and we hope we can continue to refine the content to make it even more valuable to you.

Kim K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Soapbox - very helpful

Publié le 25/10/2021

Great, creative ideas. Even if I don’t use everything that is selected for my presentation, it gives me a great starting point to create my own information and training materials.

Avantages

Ease of use, creativity. There was so much information that is available, and I can pick and choose what I like.

Inconvénients

Lots of information to fill out prior to the slides/ideas population occurs.

Réponse de Endurance Learning Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the feedback! We agree that Soapbox is one of a kind. We are always trying to make it easier to get to the end result of having a great presentation and will keep working to make that process go even faster.