tymeshift

Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client
5/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

6 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Tyler A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Great forecasting & scheduling solution for Zendesk

Publié le 13/10/2021

We use Tymeshift to forecast, schedule, and track agent performance. The biggest problem it's solving for us is getting out of doing this all manually in spreadsheets and digging through Zendesk trying to figure out what agents did for that day.

Avantages

Forecasting is easy to use and works out of the box, and I like that we can segment tickets based on the different types of work we handle. Scheduling is (mostly) automatic and the interface is one of the best I've tried. Also, their support team is excellent.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see more granularity in the agent activity reporting using the same workstreams we have for forecasting and auto scheduling. They say that's coming soon but would highlight it as an opportunity for improvement.

Luis O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Meubles
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Best Value and Support in the Work Force Management Game

Publié le 15/10/2021

Tymeshift has been an absolute pleasure to work with since I made the decision to sign with them over other options in the work force space. The initial setup and onboarding was smooth and our account representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been with us every step of the way. Even though I probably bug more then I would like, they never make me feel like I'm not being heard or supported. This is honestly what I appreciate the most. Systems can be improved and modified, but that level of care you can't teach. It has to come naturally. Can't end this review without also giving shout outs to the technical support team who responds within minutes of my ticket request. Tymeshift is full of MVP's, too many to name, but you know who you are.

Avantages

Analytics, ease of set up, customer support and user friendly system for the agents.

Inconvénients

I love the system, but there are a few suggestions I have made regarding the reporting metrics and Tymeshift is always willing to listen to my suggestions and funnel up to the development team. That is rare in my experience with vendors.

Alternatives envisagées

Monet Live WFO

Pourquoi passer à tymeshift

Cost and platform demo. I felt with Tymeshift we got more bang for our buck and simplicity.
Sigmund D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good timekeeping tool but still has limited functionality

Publié le 10/11/2021

Tymeshift was able to solve the divide between the billing hours' discrepancies - it allowed us visualization in activities that are deemed unproductive givin us more accurate hours values. However, it is still not integrated with our voice team as it cannot attach to Five9. So far it only works with our Zendesk tools. We have limited use of its forecasting and scheduling capabilities even though it is integrated with agents to do so. It is also a bit pricy according to our managers.

Avantages

Tymeshift can give great solutions to timekeeping especially in getting total billing hours

Inconvénients

Tymeshift needs agents to be mindful and diligent in using the plugin to capture their activities

Saria H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's going to be one of the best WFM tools out there

Publié le 23/11/2021

Avantages

It was so easy to know everything I needed to know about the software before purchasing. The help center had everything and the YouTube videos teach you everything you want to learn.
Customer service is top notch in both technical ability and professionalism. Enhancements to the software are constant.

Inconvénients

Our operations really need a phone App which is not available atm, but we are willing to wait for it as I'm sure it's gonna be everything we want

'rowdie' mitch G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great time tracker & employee management tool for ZenDesk

Publié le 01/08/2018

Actionable analytics for workforce management.

Avantages

I really enjoy the features and how it is built perfectly for ZenDesk. If you are running a large Help Desk company, these insights are invaluable.

Inconvénients

The stand-alone product isn't as good as other time trackers on the market for the money, which I'm sure they are aware of, because it is truly meant for amazing insights within ZenDesk.

Réponse de Tymeshift Traduire en français

Hi Rowdie!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We value all the comment we get from our customers and we really appreciate your constructive feedback.
Be sure that we work hard everyday to make Tymeshift the perfect WFM tool for your Team.
Thanks again.
Have a great day!:)

Chad R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Exactly what we needed

Publié le 19/10/2021

The support team was very helpful in the onboarding experience. Granted, the software was super slick to setup, so that helped too.

Avantages

The forecasting feature is top-notch and helps us manage our workforce.

Inconvénients

I would look forward to them expanding beyond Zendesk at some point in the future as there are a couple other companies we work with that aren't on Zendesk that could benefit from tymeshift.