Kapwing

Édition vidéo collaborative

Note globale

4,4 /5
(202)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3/5
Fonctionnalités
4,4/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,5/5
Support client
4,1/5

86%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

202 avis

Marine
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Je ne suis pas satisfaite.

Publié le 15/03/2023

C'est une bonne application pour les aspects basiques de montage vidéo comme le découpage. C'est un...

C'est une bonne application pour les aspects basiques de montage vidéo comme le découpage. C'est un logiciel facile d'utilisation. Mais le sous-titrage automatique n'est pas bon du tout en Français. Peut-être est-il meilleur en Anglais.

Avantages

C'est une application facile d'utilisation qui peut convenir à ceux qui souhaitent découper leur vidéo ou faire un peu de montage. Cependant, je me suis spécialement inscrite pour pouvoir avoir accès aux sous titrage automatique. Et honnêtement, les sous titres c'était pas vraiment ca. Si comme moi, vous voulez uniquement utiliser l'option sous titrage automatique alors passez votre chemin. Ne perdez pas votre temps ni votre argent.

Inconvénients

Le sous-titrage automatique qui n'a ni queue ni tête.

Pedro
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Au top

Publié le 29/09/2021

Avantages

Trés accessible et facil pour la gestion.

Inconvénients

Pas grand chose. J'aime beaucoup. Je voie pas trop ce qui me deplait.

Cricri
Cricri
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

a really useful tool

Publié le 02/08/2022

Very useful tool to quickly transform your videos into shorts. Time saving and easy to use. Free...

Very useful tool to quickly transform your videos into shorts. Time saving and easy to use. Free version available. I recommend it.

Avantages

Very easy to use, allows you to resize 16:9 format videos into short videos very quickly.
I like the fact that the visual can be easily seen again.

Inconvénients

The picture quality is a bit worse than the original

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

video editor for beginer

Publié le 21/12/2022

i m usong it for editing my video for youtube overall it is good

i m usong it for editing my video for youtube overall it is good

Avantages

First of all it is easy to use and its interface is just WOW i m using it

Inconvénients

If its price can be low its can be a masterpiece for begginer

Tzippy
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Don't buy it. it's not worth your money.

Publié le 06/11/2023

Kapwing destroys video edits I'm making, something that looks like just technical glitches on the...

Kapwing destroys video edits I'm making, something that looks like just technical glitches on the site.
In addition, the automatic subtitles do not work well at all - really bad. I prefer to type the subtitles in a free app instead of spending hours correcting subtitles (which doesn't work well either).

It's really rude to charge such a high amount for a site full of glitches like this. If your site is under construction, don't charge money for it or charge a nominal amount. Really angry and expecting compensation. I both paid, and wasted my time for nothing.

The never-ending glitches and bugs that simply destroy the work experience and cause that a website that was supposed to save me time, takes more time of my life than parallel applications.

Avantages

There is a wide variety of animations and text formatting options. This is the main reason I subscribed to the site.

Inconvénients

The never-ending glitches and bugs that simply destroy the work experience and cause that a website that was supposed to save me time, takes more time of my life than parallel applications.

Amy
Amy
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent for generating subtitles

Publié le 25/10/2020

Made putting subtitles on my unscripted lectures viable. Without this softwear, I would have really...

Made putting subtitles on my unscripted lectures viable. Without this softwear, I would have really struggled to provide subtitles on lectures I'd recorded without a fully pre-written script.

Avantages

I only used to subtitling functions.
The auto generation of subtitles was excellent. While it did need correcting (although it got mendelian randomization right first try), having each phrase already set up with timestamps and just having to adjust the exact words saved me so much time. It took me minutes to sort my subtitles for a 20 minute lecture, rather than hours.

Inconvénients

It would have been useful to be able to download the subtitles in more formats - moodle only accepts vtt, and this only exports srt so I had to transform all the files. Trivial to do, but added another step unneeded in my work flow.

Tom
Tom
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing tool for easy and quick content creation

Publié le 03/08/2020

A brilliant content creation tool for social media that has a tonne of features available even in...

A brilliant content creation tool for social media that has a tonne of features available even in the free version.

Avantages

Kapwing is an incredible tool for social media content creation, be it GIF's, images, videos, it has a suite of tools to create awesome looking content in minutes.

Inconvénients

May take some time for absolute beginners to wrap their head around. Could do with a mini tutorial for new users.

Rick
Rick
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My secret weapon in media

Publié le 19/12/2018

Kapwing makes me look better at my job than I actually am.

Kapwing makes me look better at my job than I actually am.

Avantages

There are so many things I can user Kapwing for - but I found it because I needed to resize videos for Instagram. After that, I just continued to find new ways I needed Kapwing. Always works, doesn't cost a ton of time or money, and more features keep coming.

Inconvénients

My only complaint is limited mobile use, but it's clearly not the focus here.

Jenelle
Jenelle
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kapwig saving me time and getting quality results

Publié le 20/01/2023

I love this software. Newly discovered and already a must have in my toolbox

I love this software. Newly discovered and already a must have in my toolbox

Avantages

I love how easy this is to use and how quick the videos render

Inconvénients

Couldn't find the undo button but ither than that I love it

Dina Segovia
Dina Segovia
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Thank you KAPWING

Publié le 11/03/2022

Great experience in video editing at no cost.

Great experience in video editing at no cost.

Avantages

It's user-friendly and all of its features are easy to understand for a video editing beginner like me.

Inconvénients

Though I am using it for free, I can longer access my old edited video even though the video is raw.

Prashant
Prashant
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best Online video editing software

Publié le 01/11/2022

Overall experience with Kapwing is very good. I feel great while using this software and editing...

Overall experience with Kapwing is very good. I feel great while using this software and editing the videos which I share on my online social media platforms. This software increases my productivity.

Avantages

The element adding is very unique in Kapwing. I can easily add different shapes, emojis and waveforms to my video while editing which makes my video very much interesting. The video output is just amazing when it is edited with Kapwing.

Inconvénients

There is nothing to dislike about Kapwing. A lot of editing options are available for editing videos. This makes my work easy.

Mayank
Mayank
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Video Editing Solution for beginers

Publié le 18/06/2020

I have been using it to edit my mom's tutorial videos and a few demonstration videos for my office...

I have been using it to edit my mom's tutorial videos and a few demonstration videos for my office presentations and seminars.
It is a user friendly tool, especially for the beginners.

Avantages

You do not need to know the terminologies of video editing, all the options are available in layman language.
Processing time is less than many market leaders.
The list of options available is a lot longer that other competitors.

Inconvénients

Pricing might be an issue for the beginners.
Trial version puts a 'Kapwing' watermark in the entire video and allows max 7 minutes of final exported video.

Mohamed
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

All you need in few clicks

Publié le 28/03/2023

A pleasant experience with a variety of tools to create, edit and make videos even for free...

A pleasant experience with a variety of tools to create, edit and make videos even for free subscribers. kapwing provides all social media influencers and Youtubers are looking for in few clicks; pre-built templates, stunning backgrouads, clean audio. kapwing is a secret weapon for users who want to export videos in very few minutes at a high quality.

Avantages

Kapwing, though a cloud based platform, allows video creator and editor manage their videos in real time. It comes with a rich dashboard that allows you crop, add photoes or backgrounds and monitor your slides easily. It comes with a clean audio even for free subscriptions. Another important feature is its liability to third-party software, iMyFone, which helps enhance the quality of the photos and backgrounds.

Inconvénients

The only little concern about Kapwing is the fact that it is glichy sometimes, a bit heavy to load if your Internet is slow! Free video are limited to less than 7 minutes, which is too short compared to "Clips Ai" which provide longer videos for free.

Daniel
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love Kapwing!

Publié le 11/05/2023

Avantages

I can quickly and easily make custom videos for a variety of platforms (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc). There are TONS of templates, video clips, elements, etc. It helps my videos look professional. I have very little video experience, and yet I was able to pick up the ins and outs of Kapwing very quickly and easily.

Inconvénients

I wish there were a few additional editing features - for example - controlling how long fades are (as opposed to picking "fast" or "slow"). I wish there were FX that would sync to my audio (like BeatLeap).

Margaret
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Customer Service Terrible and Publishing fail quite often

Publié le 21/05/2020

The customer service is awful and nonexistence. You would be working on a project and it do not...

The customer service is awful and nonexistence. You would be working on a project and it do not publish. You have to start the whole thing over again and at times that still does not work.

You reach out to customer service on all platforms and no one answers or respond

Avantages

The software is not difficult to use. It is simple but the output is also simple

Inconvénients

Publishing is awful. Many times does not work

Bob
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Can't trust it IMO

Publié le 13/08/2023

I spent 6 hours creating a video and a Kapwing bug, which they fully admit to, erased all my hard...

I spent 6 hours creating a video and a Kapwing bug, which they fully admit to, erased all my hard work. They offered me $5 for my troubles. Gee thanks. I bill out at $400 an hour, Kapwing. How do I send you my bill??I no longer trust this product and would advise anyone to consider other products, ESPECIALLY if you plan to create long videos.Sincerely, Disgusted Kapwing user

Avantages

Great choice of stock images and videos.

Inconvénients

Reliability. WARNING: Kapwing may delete hours of your work on a video, at random and without warning, like it did with me. They claim to have a "revision" system that can reload past versions in an emergency but it didn't work either.This thing has horribly coded saving system IMO, with inadequate redundancy.

Alan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nothing else compares!

Publié le 11/09/2021

Not sure how I found Kapwing but it has been the most efficient video creating tool we have,

Not sure how I found Kapwing but it has been the most efficient video creating tool we have,

Avantages

It simply has all the features any business would need regardless of skill level.

Inconvénients

Any previous Cons have always been removed as the program improves.

Mohammed
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

amazing

Publié le 11/12/2021

Avantages

friendly user software with lots of features

Inconvénients

editing features are amazing, you can change easier than any other software

Mark
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love using Kapwing

Publié le 16/04/2022

I'm a huge fan of Kapwing for a variety of reasons. It's easy to use, it's intuitive, it's...

I'm a huge fan of Kapwing for a variety of reasons. It's easy to use, it's intuitive, it's web-based, they're consistently coming up with ways to improve the product. It's really a phenomenal product and it's pro version is not prohibitively expensive either.

Avantages

My favorite part of Kapwing is how easy it is to use and the large amount of things the software allows you to do without requiring you to download anything

Inconvénients

I would love to see a cheaper pro option especially for nonprofits. I also think Kapwing struggles with larger video files and wish it could handle larger and longer videos a bit better.

Christian
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

You can do everything!

Publié le 17/01/2021

Sometimes i need to create some videos for my youtube channel, thanks to Kapwing i can do that.

Sometimes i need to create some videos for my youtube channel, thanks to Kapwing i can do that.

Avantages

A lot of tools for video and photo making;
No watermarks in the free edition;
Fast rendering for mp4 videos;

Inconvénients

Some tools are complicated to use, they need to add some tutorials;
The monthly price for me is a bit elevated;

Adam
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I was looking for an editor for TikTok videos

Publié le 11/09/2021

I love Kapwing! It's all I use for my content creation at the moment.

I love Kapwing! It's all I use for my content creation at the moment.

Avantages

I was looking for an editor for TikTok videos and Kapwing was the only one that felt like a plug and play tool. Sure, you have to now how to use it, but it's really simple! I don't care to use anything else especially for subtitles. They friggin' auto-generate them! You can adjust it and all. Especially on TikTok with motivational content, that makes a huge difference instead of looking sloppy like everyone else. Get Kapwing and make it happen!

Inconvénients

It's a little quirky everyone now and then with snipping clips, but nothing bad.

Tariq
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Awesome multi purpose content creation tool

Publié le 08/07/2022

Kapwing provides a variety of options for content creation that aid my work as a social media...

Kapwing provides a variety of options for content creation that aid my work as a social media manager

Avantages

There's so many! I can make videos, add subtitles to the videos and apply different filters and frames. I can make memes and gifs, extract individual frames from video to repurpose as images.. The list goes on!

Inconvénients

I would like a subscription tier for individual users

Hamza
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Video Editing Software

Publié le 09/12/2022

Avantages

It works like a charm, works quickly, and has no bugs, what more could you ask for?

Inconvénients

Nothing to dislike. I love everything about it.

Jyotsna
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Video Editing solution on web

Publié le 31/07/2021

Avantages

Pros of Kapwing:
- Easy to use
- Multiple editing options like reverse, watermark, subtitles, etc.

Inconvénients

Con of Kapwing:
Rendering time of certain features in videos take a lot of time.

Cherene
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Glitchy with bad customer service

Publié le 09/12/2022

I am actually very disappointed. I am not one to write bad reviews, but their disregard for...

I am actually very disappointed. I am not one to write bad reviews, but their disregard for customer service just left a bad impression.

Avantages

They have a few cool features for creating social media content. I Enjoyed there smart cut feature.

Inconvénients

Very glitchy. Oftentimes, when you export the elements, will move around the screen. Even after reviewing and editing. It's not good for videos over 5 minutes; anything longer, moves too slowly. Also, I was a few hours late before the cancellation. They would not provide a refund or take responsibility for their glitchy software. This is even after I have donated 1 hour of a live video interview to give their company feedback on their software. I was on a trial, then worked with the software for a month before onboarding my entire team. Yet, no refund on a month that we were no longer going to use.