Kapwing

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

170 avis

Pedro
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Au top

Publié le 29/09/2021

Avantages

Trés accessible et facil pour la gestion.

Inconvénients

Pas grand chose. J'aime beaucoup. Je voie pas trop ce qui me deplait.

Cricri

a really useful tool

Publié le 02/08/2022

Very useful tool to quickly transform your videos into shorts. Time saving and easy to use. Free version available. I recommend it.

Avantages

Very easy to use, allows you to resize 16:9 format videos into short videos very quickly.
I like the fact that the visual can be easily seen again.

Inconvénients

The picture quality is a bit worse than the original

Henry
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Great Editor for On-the-Fly Project

Publié le 11/09/2021

It was difficult to learn, but after browsing the features and capability (including the speed of import/export of files) we knew it would be the perfect in-between for video editing.

Avantages

There is no program or drive required for use. To our knowledge and experience, Kapwing is a browser-based editor, and it is a fairly robust service. It may take a while to learn and memorize the quirks that exist in the program, but it is freely available, and that has helped us out tremendously.

Inconvénients

The paywall. The paywall seems unusual and perhaps unfair. Hard to tell because it exists behind the option to save more than a handful of files. The price tag is high, but that tag doesn't prevent us from using the core features.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Kapwing

While Adobe no doubt has a host of features, we were looking for something simple, fast, and inexpensive. Adobe was none of those things.
Tariq

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Awesome multi purpose content creation tool

Publié le 08/07/2022

Kapwing provides a variety of options for content creation that aid my work as a social media manager

Avantages

There's so many! I can make videos, add subtitles to the videos and apply different filters and frames. I can make memes and gifs, extract individual frames from video to repurpose as images.. The list goes on!

Inconvénients

I would like a subscription tier for individual users

Starken
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

What the point of editing if you cant't upload?????

Publié le 24/09/2021

Hi, Im Starken BeanO. Im a Good YouTube With over 122 subs, and I've been looking for a good and free editing website. Then I came across this, Kapwing. It was awesome and I found a whole lot of things i can do.

Avantages

Im a Good YouTube With over 122 subs, and I've been looking for a good and free editing website. Then I came across this, Kapwing. It was awesome and I found a whole lot of things i can do. Add cool music, cut parts, screen record, ect. this came out as one of my best used of editing website.

Inconvénients

There were no problem what so ever, no lag and no crashing. But the biggest and THE funniest thing I EVER saw. Whats the point of hard sweat and tears of editing and so we can have to UPGRADE just for a couple of more minutes for a video. and I'm talking for the people that has the same problem. Its an awesome website but why do you Upgrade to publish files over 250MB and to export videos over 7 minutes? Fix this for the people that like this website and you'll find yourself as the best editing website on Google and any other sites. And just so you can't see people writing the same review as I did today.

~SB

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Love using Kapwing

Publié le 16/04/2022

I'm a huge fan of Kapwing for a variety of reasons. It's easy to use, it's intuitive, it's web-based, they're consistently coming up with ways to improve the product. It's really a phenomenal product and it's pro version is not prohibitively expensive either.

Avantages

My favorite part of Kapwing is how easy it is to use and the large amount of things the software allows you to do without requiring you to download anything

Inconvénients

I would love to see a cheaper pro option especially for nonprofits. I also think Kapwing struggles with larger video files and wish it could handle larger and longer videos a bit better.

Mohamed
  • Secteur d'activité : Presse écrite
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

it is free but if you need to restore video 24 Hour you must bay it

Publié le 11/09/2021

very easy if you ara bigener i recomedid it

Avantages

text titles ,also video texting, if you need memo template you can find this web easy it has squar and also vertical all video Sise if you post fb or yt

Inconvénients

its easy to edit also it you understand it very easy

Lumen5 et InVideo

Pourquoi passer à Kapwing

becouse its vey easy if you are a bigener for editig
Becca
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Kapwing Review

Publié le 23/11/2021

My experience has been great. The pandemic has caused a lot of us to get creative, and learn new ways of doing things and Kapwing allowed me to do this easily. I love any program/software that is easy to use and makes me look like I know what I am doing (even when I don't really).

Avantages

The program was simple to use to speed up a video (the initial reason I went looking for video editing software), but also seems to have a lot of features that will be helpful. I've never used video editing software before now with the exception of the most basic window video editor, so I barely know what I am doing. Kapwing allowed me to not only accomplish what I needed but with a few features I didn't know I needed, it allowed me to create a video that looks really professional. I will come back to Kapwing to for all my future video editing needs.

Inconvénients

There is a file size limit and other restrictions with the free account, which is understandable. Other than that the only con is that if you are a complete beginner it is a little overwhelming to start.

Arvind

Kapwing is the captain

Publié le 14/06/2022

I keep checking out others... but Kapwing takes the cake and wins by a mile....

Avantages

Drag drop, the integrated video-creation environment, quick, responsive..
Can take all that you throw at it

Inconvénients

Pricing.... give me something better.. please

Rechel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Amazing Video Editor App

Publié le 09/07/2022

I was able to edit my video fast. Hence, it is time-saving. Grateful to have used Kapwing...

Avantages

The product is a user-friendly product. It is easy for me to use it.

Inconvénients

None so far...I cannot think of anything that I don't like about this product.

Syed
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I found Kapwing very useful and easy to use for beginners. I liked it a lot.

Publié le 20/06/2022

The overall experience is very good i liked it

Avantages

It's very easy to use for all age groups.

Inconvénients

The price is a little high I want to have its subscription but I can't afford it right now

JAZE
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Kapwing Is King

Publié le 15/08/2021

When I use this software, I feel all sorts of creative juices flowing because of how jam-packed with features the software really is. A very well-made product that will keep you enticed for hours.

Avantages

Removing the background from an image is what I use this software for primarily. It has so many more features that I occasionally dabble into, so its versatile like that. I highly recommend it.

Inconvénients

There are no cons. This software is golden, I mean you can go as far as to making memes on it amongst other things. So no, I don't see any drawbacks from using it. You'd be doing yourself a favor.

VEGAS Pro

Pourquoi choisir Kapwing

I couldn't resize my video aspect ratio appropriately through Pinnacle so I went looking for an alternative.

Pourquoi passer à Kapwing

Kapwing has the ability to add way more video filters than Vegas Pro so I gave it a shot and was very impressed with the end result.
Martin
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best online video service ever. And a miracle for deaf people.

Publié le 12/02/2020

This review is focused only on one of Kapwing feature - AI generated subtitles. I known that Kapwing offers many tools for online video editing (and they are very good), but I'm using just one of them - Subtitler. This tool is able to autogenerate subtitles for video in almost any language. And this is cool! You know - I'm deaf (or almost deaf, to be correct) and thank to Kapwing I’m now able understand and react on videos from my friends :) (I’m able to read and write in 6 languages, but if someone sent me video-message, I was f*cked… :D Not any more, thank to this service). Before Kapwing I had to download the video, extract audio from it, process the audio file with dedicated software and then, finally, I got subtitles (poor quality subtitles, I have to say). With Kapwing I just paste URL to Subtitler and get subtitles. Miracle, for me.

- it works like a charm
- simple use, perfect output
- multi-language support (AI autogenerated subtitles are best on market (seriously. I tried many other services))
- it's free (mind-blowing! Service of this quality free? Just WOW!)

- nothing at all
- OK, there are some glitches in AI autogenerated subtitles, but the output is "good enough" in most situations

Gracie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kapwing is my secret weapon!

Publié le 11/01/2022

Avantages

This is one of the most powerful, yet inexpensive and easy-to-use video editing software I've found. It can be glitchy at times, but the value is out of this world. I blow my team away with how fast and efficiently I can edit and turnaround video projects.

Inconvénients

The layers, fonts, and texts seem to change sometimes when you go to render your video which is horribly frustrating but support is pretty quick to respond.

Brianne
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

memes as a service

Publié le 12/02/2020

Great experience using the product, especially with a small team

Avantages

I use Kapwing to create video content and memes for my early stage company.

This has been a great way to generate traffic to my professional website and leads to higher engagement on our company's social media channels.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints at this time

Syed
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Kapwing – ‘a versatile tool to create any content easily with drag and drop actions’

Publié le 25/09/2020

I like to use this tool . As I sated, Kapwing has a lot of good features and the default configuration with the social networks is very convenient for me. So, my overall experience with Kapwing is very good.

Avantages

I think trimming the video is super easy in Kapwing with drag and drop actions. This software is absolutely an easy platform for the beginner. I am convinced with a lot of free features of Kapwing which are very useful. I love the fact that they have an auto-subtitle option and this is really time-saving. Also, I would like to mention the resizing feature which makes it easy to create different content on the same platform. I think the online editing opportunity is very useful because there is no hassle to install it on the computer. You can edit anything from anywhere. The default configuration for various social media is amazing and this option allows me to publish the videos smoothly.

Inconvénients

I didn’t like that I lost my work a few times and I think glitches occurred with my task. I observed exporting videos sometimes a slow process. I like to use this tool but wish if they could have more features and elements to be even more creative with this software.

Robin
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

AN EARLY REVIEW OF KAPWING

Publié le 28/03/2020

I use it primarily to create versions of my original photographs to suit Instagram's aspect ratio limitations without undesirable cropping. I am retired from business and so Kapwing's free option is very important to me - It enables me to remain creative.

Kapwing technical support and response is very good and the user feels that they care and that you are not abandoned after they have created their software as is the case with some app developers.

Avantages

I particularly like its straightforward interface and that also that my images are not spoilt by Kapwing credits - In gratitude I always credit #kapwing on social media and recommend it to others.

Inconvénients

It can be a bit clunky when uploading an image and Tool Tips would make it much easier. My learning curve has mostly been by experiment!

After uploading an image it often doesn't automatically show for selection in my Workspace and consequently can be difficult to find.

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Social Media Manager Essential Tools

Publié le 21/12/2018

Their team has always been very responsive in helping me with any questions I've had. I can't wait to see this product become more widely used in helping content creators reach their audiences effectively like they have done for me.

Avantages

This tool should be in every social media account managers bookmark list. I use this daily to help with video editing. Even if you're a pro video editor, their is no need to be spending hours trying to get the format correct. Kapwing does the hard work for you.

Inconvénients

No real cons, this service is solid. My only wish list request would be the ability to have an archive of the videos I've already worked on. So incase the client needs something edited/resized I don't have to reupload.

Pradip

Top Web App for video editing

Publié le 12/09/2021

It's been really fun to work with Kapwing and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Avantages

Availability of features, access, ease of use, voice to text, and animated graphics.

Inconvénients

I have had this product for two years and I have not found any cons yet.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Awesome video editor

Publié le 20/03/2022

Great product, pretty easy to use, has tons of usefull tools.

Avantages

Pretty easy to use, has tons of usefull tools. I like it a lot.

Inconvénients

low quality of the video on the free version

Beth
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

Great For Editing Videos

Publié le 13/07/2021

This is one of several video editing software options I use when I upload music videos and other items to You Tube. I like it.

Avantages

If you are someone who likes to edit or splice videos like myself, this is the place to do it. The free version allows you to merge, splice, cut, and edit videos for You Tube, Instagram and other applications that allow you to use videos. It is fairly easy to use and understand for a beginner who has never used video editing tools before. At the same time the finished product is nice enough for a professional influencer or vlogger to use as well.

Inconvénients

There are limits to file sizes on the free version, so if you are a first time user just checking it out, you may end up having to buy the paid version anyway just to use it, and I occasionally had files not get edited even when they were slightly under the size limit after cutting.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kapwing makes simple video tasks even simpler!

Publié le 13/12/2018

My overall experience with Kapwing has been great! I'll definitely use it again for personal projects!

Avantages

Kapwing is pure genius. It takes a number of small, easy video tasks, and makes them easier. No need to download software just to reverse or resize a video. This service does it online for free (with a watermark)! These tools include trimming, looping, resizing, reversing, rotating, and converting video, among other functions. I used Kapwing once when I needed to reverse a video for a visual effect. After looking through the basic video editing software I had installed on my computer and finding that none had the feature, I tried Kapwing and it worked like a charm.

Inconvénients

As stated above, you have to endure a watermark unless you want to pay for the service. That being said, it's a small price to pay for such a great service! Furthermore, the creators really do deserve to get paid for their work.

Alan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Nothing else compares!

Publié le 11/09/2021

Not sure how I found Kapwing but it has been the most efficient video creating tool we have,

Avantages

It simply has all the features any business would need regardless of skill level.

Inconvénients

Any previous Cons have always been removed as the program improves.

Buddhika
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ideal software for video editing

Publié le 20/11/2020

This is one of the best software which I used to edit videos.

Avantages

I have used this software in several times to edit some videos which I uploaded to my youtube channel. honestly I would like to recommend this as the best video editing software, even for the beginners. Because I had very basic knowledge about video editing. But I could edit my videos easily, up-to my expected level. Actually it is an user friendly software which work & complete our tasks easily. Also we have an option to create our videos without any water marks in Kapwing, on free of charge. It is an unique facility which we can't see in the other software in similar category.

Inconvénients

I would like to see some more animation tools. because the provided tools are very basic & sometimes its not looks suitable for some videos.

Geoff
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Wonderful resource

Publié le 29/04/2020

Brilliant. There was a problem with the online conversion to create the downloadable version. Ugh. It probably wasn't even an issue that originated with Kapwing's server...these technical glitches happen for all sorts of reasons. I did initially feel that I might have lost absolutely everything. But I sent a note to Kapwing and had a delightful response almost immediately. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had resurrected my file, converted it for download, and it was ready for me to use. That was, to me, a 10 out of 10 customer experience. I take my hat off to the company and its software.

Avantages

I had a video project underway and I required text on top of the moving images. I first tried the Kapwing option and I was so impressed I didn't need to switch over to an alternative. I didn't need to read a manual - the software was intuitive and everything worked very smoothly. The end result was very visually pleasing and had complete accuracy in the intended transition points, text size, colour and placement. I was thrilled.

Inconvénients

I had no issues whatsoever, and nothing came to mind regarding additional features to request.