Indy

Gérez efficacement votre activité.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

C'est génial

Publié le 13/11/2023

Avantages

Indy une logiciel facile à utiliser, je le souhaite à tous d'en essayer.Son support par chat est très réactif et efficace. Pour les questions plus complexes, ils répondent par e-mail et j'aime beaucoup cela. Pas besoin d'un comptable ! Indy s'occupe de tout !

Inconvénients

Ce logiciel est vraiment cool mais à un coût un peu élevé mais en vaut la peine

Vincent
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

So Glad I Found Indy

Publié le 25/07/2022

My overall experience with Indy has been a positive experience and I look forward to remaining with Indy for as long as possible. They are going to be a great benefit to my business.

Avantages

I'm brand new to Indy, but so far I'm loving being on the platform. I like the fact that it is very affordable for business owners that are just starting out. Indy's customer service is beyond awesome and they don't mind answering any question that you may have. They also are great with any feedback that you give. Their invoicing, contract creation/management, etc are great too. It's easy to go into Indy and have a proposal, contract, and invoice set up and ready to go for your client within 30 minutes. What makes that even better is that you can integrate PayPal and Stripe so that you can receive payment right away after your client approves the project. These are some of the pros of using Indy.

Inconvénients

I found no aspect of Indy that was difficult to use. The only thing that I saw that was an easily solvable challenge was setting up the contract for my client. I was having a problem with doing that. I reached out to their customer service team while working on it, and they helped me solve that issue within 5 minutes. I was right back on my way after it was solved. There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Réponse de Indy

Hi Vincent, it makes us very happy to hear that you're loving Indy so far and we're so glad you found us too! Our all-in-one producity tool will help you streamline and organize your business in no time. It also amazing to hear about the wonderful experience you had with our support team they truly are amazing. As you're still new to Indy, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for any questions or if you have any feedback on Indy. Feedback from our valued community allows us to continuously develop and improve our product.

Andrew

My Thoughts About Indy

Publié le 04/10/2021

Although Indy does have some bugs to work out, I really like the "all in one" nature of this platform. I like being able to use multiple tools for one low monthly cost.

Avantages

I love using it for proposals, contracts, and invoices. I just love how it's an "all in one" resource (e.g., I don't need to use one platform for proposals, another for contracts, etc.).

Inconvénients

The CRM part (or the People section as it's called) does need some work. It doesn't always let me enter the address correctly. The invoicing also needs some work. They really need to change the rate part (as not everything is per hour).

Réponse de Indy

Thank you for being a valued Indy member Andrew! It's awesome to hear that we provide everything you need to run your business. Thanks for the feedback, it's helpful to know where we can improve. I'll be sure to share the feedback about the address field in People being buggy to the team. When creating an invoice, you can choose to set your items at a unit or hourly rate. It comes in pre-selected as hourly but it's actually a dropdown menu. If neither of those options work, please reach out to customer support so we can get more information on what you'd like to see there.

Felicia
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Affordable for freelancers

Publié le 07/10/2021

Ease of use for most part, but wasn't seamless with clients.

Ease of use for most part, but wasn't seamless with clients.

Avantages

Affordability and ease of use. I really appreciated the templates. I used mostly for proposals.

Inconvénients

Clients didn't seem to want to communicate via the software and even though I sent them billing options via software, I ended up having to send an invoice via bank software for direct deposit of funds.

Réponse de Indy

Hey Felicia, thanks for the valuable feedback. We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our proposal templates. While it's hard to hear that we missed the mark on providing a seamless experience for your clients, I've shared this feedback with my team so we can find ways to improve this experience. We'd love to talk with you more! If you're interested in helping us build a better Indy, please contact support.

Eli

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great Invoicing Tool. Needs Work on Contact/Project Management.

Publié le 30/07/2022

Avantages

It's incredibly simple to create custom invoices.
The task management feature is great for individual freelancers.
Easy to create contracts with little effort
Comes with time tracking and proposal creation features
Great for a freelancer who wants to look professional, but lacks the team to do it

Inconvénients

The project management feature only allows for two views
It doesn't integrate well with its own calendar
Cannot schedule tasks by time without significant effort
Contact creation features feel unusually rigid
Not ideal to manage a team of freelancers

Réponse de Indy

Hi Eli, we're happy to hear that you found Indy easy to use and that you are enjoying Invoices. Thanks for the feedback on where we can improve! We'd love to chat with you more about these items and ensure we're on the same page. Please reach to our support team so we can review these items in greater detail.

Stevee

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I would purchase again and again

Publié le 28/09/2021

10/10 it makes the business side of running a busy easier

10/10 it makes the business side of running a busy easier

Avantages

It helps keep me, as a busy entrepreneur on track with all files in the same. Cuts down on time it takes to draft contracts and documents that take away from designing

Inconvénients

the invoice form could be more editable

Réponse de Indy

Stevee, thanks for the amazing feedback! We're happy to hear that Indy is making it easy for you to run your business operations. Thank you for the feedback on the invoice builder. I'll be sure to share this with the team so we can find more ways to make the form customizable.

Nash

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A must for freelancers & small businesses!

Publié le 21/07/2022

Indy has really helped me learn more about contracts, invoicing, and organization when it comes to managing between my clients and projects. I love it and plan on staying loyal because it has great features for the prices and I really enjoy it so much!

Avantages

I really enjoy the simplicity of Indy, it has everything I need to be able to run my business as a solo freelancer. It gives me that professional edge so that my clients take me seriously as a freelancer.

Inconvénients

I honestly don’t have a negative to say about this software. It has helped me tremendously as I’ve been getting into my freelancing and slowly growing more clientele. I really enjoy it!

Réponse de Indy

Hi Nash, thanks for all the love! It's truly amazing to hear that Indy has everything you need to run your freelance business. We'll continue to update our tools with new features to continually give you that professional edge with your clients. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if anything comes up or if there's something you'd like to see on Indy. We're always looking for ways to improve our product.

Camila

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use and just what I need!

Publié le 29/09/2021

I was so thrilled when I found Indy because it offered me more of what I needed for a lower price that what I was previously using. Whenever I experience any issue, the customer service team is always quick to respond and resolve and that is a big plus.

Avantages

I love that Indy offers all of the things I need in one place, without overcomplicating with too many services. The contracts, proposals, and invoices are all simple to use and allow me to keep all of these important documents organized, easily accessible, all while making the process simple for my clients. Another huge plus for me is that Indy does not charge extra for payment transactions (only the fee direct from the payment processor applies). The customer service is also fantastic!

Inconvénients

I have noticed some glitches on the platform at rare times. I also wish that there were a few more formatting and styling options for contracts and proposals, but this is the designer in me!

Réponse de Indy

Thank you for you being a valued Indy member, Camila! It's great to hear all the ways that Indy has helped your business at a fraction of the cost of the other tool you were using. Thanks for the feedback on formatting and styling options. I've shared this (and the occasional glitch) with the team so they can find ways to improve on our current feature set.

Alysa

Fantastic Software for Freelancers and Business Owners

Publié le 30/11/2021

Absolutely fantastic. I use this software for my marketing business and having contracts, proposals, invoicing, time tracking, and client messaging in one place is incredibly helpful. I can't recommend Indy enough!

Avantages

The software is inexpensive, has absolutely fantastic customer service, and clearly listens to what their users want with constant updates. I've now been a part of two paid interviews to talk about improving Indy and I love what I'm seeing.

Inconvénients

There are a few bugs that pop up here but customer service is super fast at responding and always does whatever they can to improve the experience.

Réponse de Indy

Hey Alysa, thanks for your review! Awesome to hear that we provide everything you need at a price that doesn't break the bank. While we may experience a few bumps/bugs along the way, we're happy to hear our team has been able to resolve those issues. We'll always work hard to consistently meet and exceed expectations.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Easy for freelancers

Publié le 11/10/2021

Avantages

It’s incredibly easy to use and deploy and the value for the monthly cost is unmatched.

Inconvénients

The ability to design your documents and invoices could be improved. It’s templated to look very basic currently.

Pourquoi passer à Indy

The price of Indy was significantly less.

Réponse de Indy

Hi there! Thank you for being an Indy member. It's great to hear that Indy has been able to help your business at a fraction of the cost of the other tool you were using. I've shared your feedback about adding more customizability to documents and invoices with the team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else you'd like to see on Indy.

Nica Chesca

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best CRM for freelancers!

Publié le 26/07/2022

I rate it 10/10! Outstanding software for freelancers'

I rate it 10/10! Outstanding software for freelancers'

Avantages

I like how Indy is very easy to use. As someone who tried other CRM and invoicing software before, I find Indy very unique because it really caters to freelancers and with that they know exactly what freelancers need. The user interface is friendly as well. You will not have a hard time navigating this CRM even if it's your first time to use one! A must use tool for every freelancing business!

Inconvénients

I like almost everything about the app. Maybe it's the bank transfer option. If we can connect our bank to the app and clients can easily pay to the bank instead when sending an invoice.

Réponse de Indy

Hi Nica Chesca, we're happy to hear that you're loving Indy's easy-to-use productivity software. We understand the struggles of having to find the right tool for your freelance business...we're so glad you found us! We do have a bank transfer option that's integrated through Stripe. If that isn't the most ideal option, we'd love to know more. Please reach out to our support staff so we can learn more.

Mary

Impressed

Publié le 02/03/2022

So far, I am satisfied with this software and service.

So far, I am satisfied with this software and service.

Avantages

Impressed with a clear, easy solution for helping create contracts and proposals without all the fuss.

Inconvénients

In the proposals, it only gives you one option for the estimate. I like to give my clients options, so being able to have that field more than once would be amazing.

Réponse de Indy

Hi Mary, thanks for being a valued member. We're happy to hear that Indy has taken the fuss out of creating proposals and contracts. Thank you for sharing your interest in having more than one estimate block in proposals for your clients to choose from. We'll send this over to the team to review. We're always looking at ways to improve our tools. You can reach out to our support team if you have any other amazing feedback.

Mitzi

IndyPro perks

Publié le 09/03/2022

IndyPro helps me stay organized with task management, billing and invoicing, and contracts and proposals.

Avantages

I chose this software over others because it was affordable and there was a built-in calendar. I can also integrate my Google calendar.

Inconvénients

I wish it also had accounting. I have to use separate software for that.

Price and features I needed

Réponse de Indy

Mitzi, thanks so much for the review! It's amazing to hear how Indy's tools have helped organize your business. We're definitely looking into ways to expand on our feature set and that does include accounting features later down the line. We'll be sure to keep you updated as we make progress on this release.

Rudhwan
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Like it, worth to pay for it

Publié le 11/03/2022

Really good, I like it, worth to pay for it, but with development for the cons I mentioned it will be the best choice ever

Avantages

1- Full of benefits that motivate achievement.
2- Very easy to use.
3- Integrated in terms of solutions that will not often require the user to search for complements.
4- less expensive.

Inconvénients

1- There is no option for multiple currencies.
2- There is no well-functioning application, and if any, it is not available for the region I am in (Kuwait)

Réponse de Indy

Hi Rudwan, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that Indy's all-in-one productivity tool has helped you stay motivated at an affordable price. There is a release coming shortly that will allow you to change the currency to your preferred setting. We'll be sure to keep you updated once that feature is live. We'd love more feedback about the functioning app as we'll be taking a closer look at mobile later this year.

Prasanna Ram
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best tool for managing self employed work

Publié le 07/03/2022

Love it, and will continue using this as my primary tool for managing self employed work. Looking forward to more new features from the team!

Avantages

Ease of use mainly for time tracking and invoicing. Having a mobile app also helps quickly add manual time slots which I use a lot. Very competitive pricing compared to alternatives in the market.

Inconvénients

Nothing specific though I would love a very native integration with Wise global account for accepting payments through Indy itself to corresponding currency account. Current options seems limited to me when thinking about global scale.

Réponse de Indy

Hi Prasanna, it's wonderful to hear that you've been able to use Indy to help manage your freelance business. We have an update coming shortly that will let you change the currency to your preferred global currency. We are also considering alternative payment processors and will look into Wise. Thanks for the feedback!

Jennifer

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Indy solved a lot of problems for me with hard to find features, and the price just was the...

Publié le 30/07/2022

I'm very happy with how Indy works in my business and for the first time feel no need to look for something else.

Avantages

I really love how I can invoice my clients in their currency, and offer them different payment methods. This sounds so easy but has been a tremendous challenge for me to solve!

Inconvénients

I found some of the layouts not as beautiful or customizable as other options but the team took up suggestions I had and implemented them so my rectangle logo looks a lot better on the invoices.

Réponse de Indy

Hi Jennifer, thanks for being a valued community member. It's amazing to hear how Indy has helped your business at such a sweet price. We're also happy to hear that our recent update to Proposals has made the layouts more customizable. We love feedback so if you can think of any other ways to make Indy more beautiful, please let us know.

Maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Indy, the best option for starting freelancers

Publié le 29/07/2022

As a platform Indy is very complete but the thing I like the most about the platform is their Client Support. Whenever you have a question or a problem, they help you right away in the most way.

Avantages

The most impactful feature from Indy is the time tracking and invoicing. In my case I started to do freelance as a Virtual Assistant out of nowhere so I needed a platform to help me gain confidence with my client and make me look like a total professional. The contract proposal, time tracking and invoicing features help me quite a lot to be a better professional.

Inconvénients

The only thing missing with Indy is the mobile app, it really would improve my work. Hopefully they will get it out soon

Réponse de Indy

Hi Maria, it's great to hear how Indy has helped your business. Thanks for the feedback on mobile! We're currently working on reimagining the Indy mobile experience and we'll have more to share on this as it develops.

Daniela
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Love this tool!

Publié le 29/07/2022

Love this tool! Easy to use, beautiful, and user friendly on the admin side and on the client side.

Avantages

Easy to use contract drafting tools with relevant templates ans the ability to adjust to your needs. I was able to use it quickly and send the contract to my first client!

Inconvénients

The only thing I didn't like is that once you start editing the contract on your own, you are not able to go back to the other mode.

Pourquoi passer à Indy

I like the look and feel of the platform!

Réponse de Indy

Hi Daniela, it's great to hear how Indy's Contracts tool has helped your business. Thanks for the feedback...we hear you! We're currently working on reimagining the Indy Contract experience to fix this issue and we'll have more to share on this as it develops.

Infinity
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Infinity's Review

Publié le 14/12/2021

Avantages

Good product, decent pricing, nice test features. Just didn't do what I needed it to do.

Inconvénients

I model so having the ability to take care of multiple tasks would be beneficial.

*For more info you can contact me on [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Contract bids to help make the customer and the service provider on the same page plus including human work ethic decency would be one of my first implentations.

Réponse de Indy

Hi Infinity, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We'd love to talk with you more about what didn't work for you on Indy. The contact information provided was blocked, please contact our support team and we can get something set up.

Kyle
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

This is Freelancing Gold

Publié le 02/03/2022

Proposal and contract streamlining was a big win for me.

Proposal and contract streamlining was a big win for me.

Avantages

The contract and proposal management is an incredibly useful resource. Couple that with payment integrations like Stripe and PayPal, and a really useful online portfolio page and you're ready to launch your freelance career at a minimal cost. It's like a mini ERP. I really wish all the features were available in my country. But I'm sure that will happen soon enough.

Inconvénients

These are mostly things I assume are on the roadmap for Indy, but the addition/ development of a few things will really beef it up:

Multi-currency features (especially for remote freelancers)
Integrations with better financial management tools. I'm told Stripe is brilliant, and takes care of this one, but it isn't available in Africa yet.

And feature availability in South Africa 😊

Réponse de Indy

Hi Kyle, thanks for the amazing feedback! We built Indy to be a freelance hub that lets you operate your business without all fuss. There are features on our immediate and long-term roadmaps that will ensure our product features cater to all community members. Our global currencies feature release is set to come out shortly and we'll be sure to look into Stripe alternatives that are available for you in South Africa. In the meantime, we'd love to hear of any specific integrations, or other features, you'd like to see on Indy that will help your business.

Alexandra
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Really functional, easy to use, outstanding software

Publié le 25/02/2022

I like it! It's simple and clear, and easy to use. I have only used it for a few invoices so far.

Avantages

the invoicing, the view of everything, and how there's a lot more features than expected! I will plan to use the proposals and the fact that contracts are on there are amazing.

Inconvénients

Hmm! Not sure yet. I don't really use the time tracking, I have another app for that that I like.

Réponse de Indy

Hi Alexandra, thanks for much for the love! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Indy's invoicing tool and that it exceeded your expectations. We have some exciting things coming to Invoices this year that will make it even better. As you use Proposals and Contracts, we'd love to know your thoughts. Also any information you can provide on your Time Tracker preference. We're always looking for ways to improve our feature set so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Jay
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simply Smart with Semblence.

Publié le 26/07/2022

I enjoyed using Indy I enjoyed creating the voice It was simple and it was done quickly I appreciated the aftercare and follow up.

Avantages

This is our go to software platform when creating customized docs, invoices and etc. Easy to use and quick.

Inconvénients

There isn't much I didn't like, I guess it could be free.

Réponse de Indy

Hi Jay, we're proud to be your go-to tool for invoices. Indy is actually free to use and our Pro subscription plans are quite affordable compared to similar tools. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve Indy.

Gerda
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

inexpensive for good quality

Publié le 03/08/2022

very good experience so far no disappointments

very good experience so far no disappointments

Avantages

I liked the cost, the interface is appealing, and simple to use. provides everything I need to run my business

Inconvénients

unaware of all the great aspects I can use for back end of my business

Réponse de Indy

Hi Gerda, thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear that you're finding Indy's productivity tools so easy to use!

Brian

first review

Publié le 07/10/2021

Love it. It's nice to look at and an easy UX. I just need it to be more robust for my other ventures.

Avantages

The invoicing is great. The UX is great.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to set up all of my DBA business under the same umbrella. That's my biggest problem with it, and when my other business get busier I will have to switch to another company most likely.

Réponse de Indy

Thank you for being an Indy member, Brian! We are happy to hear that you enjoying using Indy's Invoices tool. I've shared your feedback about having the ability to have multiple businesses under one account with the team. It's really important for us to know where we can improve so thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We built our tools to be simple and lightweight but we are working on expanding our feature set to provide more robust tools. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you have any feedback on features you'd like to see in Indy.

LaKisha
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Great Project management tool

Publié le 19/07/2022

Avantages

I like that the software is easy to use. I can easily track projects and tasks. It's also easy to keep time when working and create invoices from those activities.

Inconvénients

There are no features I dislike. The software is very user friendly.

Réponse de Indy

Hi LaKisha, we're happy to hear you love how easy Indy is to use for your business. We built our tools to be simple but powerful.