Getscreen.me

Remote Desktop Access. Instant. From a web browser.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

141 avis

Darshan
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Remote Desktop Features that Best for Network Administrator in Company and Education Institute

Publié le 22/01/2021

This is work on major 3 platform without any issue, and all in one solution

Avantages

This software faster help customer to sort out problem, i recommend strongly to buy this getscreen.me
beacuse this have all in one solution , first for personal use , another for network device management and last one is help customer without any major install customer side, and price is most important stuff very very good price with this amazing features

Inconvénients

i not found any cons yet and it work seems expacted

Pourquoi choisir Getscreen.me

Teamviewer is expensive and customer support have problem every time to update its software to latest version

Pourquoi passer à Getscreen.me

Price and All in one solution that i need
Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

An affordable option to more expensive programs if bought on lifetime or long plans

Publié le 16/12/2021

We support all our customers with computer problems and also for training and explanations of problems, this saves a massive amount of travel time and keeps our carbon foot print low. We can also respond a lot quicker than waiting for an engineer to be available to attend. We can also do work after hours upgrading or checking backups that would be difficult in person.

Avantages

The main features I need are easy to deploy quick support that doesn't need a lot of explaining as some customers are not very I.T literate and also unattended to drop in and out of machines whenever required. Getscreen can do both of these easily, although not as elegantly as other tools we have used but it does the job.
There is an option for Video and voice chat which looks interesting but have not tried this feature yet as we use a different tool for this but we are going to give it a test drive.

Inconvénients

It doesn't reconnect on a reboot and does get stuck a few times and needs a refresh which is a bit annoying when busy I would also like it to log sessions but it doesn't do it as well as Zoho.
It can be a bit slow some days and some grief when supporting Apple macs

Pourquoi choisir Getscreen.me

Teamviewer works very well but the cost is far too expensive

Pourquoi passer à Getscreen.me

There was an excellent offer online for a 3 year licence that covered everything we needed

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Hi, Michael! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us! In order not to lose access to your computer after it has been rebooted, you need to install the agent. After that, the program will start automatically.

Leonard
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Price friendly, easy to use and very powerful remote support product.

Publié le 08/11/2022

This product has never let me down since its installation in our organization computers and its the best remote access software that i have ever came across. It's much user-friendly since it does not require any technical knowledge and very reliable for team communication. Its a product that every organization should crave for. Its simplicity is so amazing, effortless to install and navigate. Its great ability to work from browser directly makes it easy to remote access from any geographical location.

Avantages

Its much secure die to its great security features like authentication features.Sending links and Screen sharing with our clients is awesome. I like its UI and UX, they are very simple and easy to understand by everyone.The support team is very professional and responsive, they never delay on dealing with any issue concerning their product to customers. I kike how it brings all employees together and unite them as one family remotely enhancing positive business growth.

Inconvénients

It's a great product that works perfectly and requires strong internet connection. It's so speedy, saving us much time 8n Just few clicks done on desktop keyboard. All its features meets all our expectations and i enjoy using this software.Right now am struggling to get any dislike on this product since its full of goodies.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Leonard, thanks for sharing! We are delighted that you find our product useful

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

More or less works.

Publié le 07/11/2020

Fair. If I paid what Teamviewer asks, I would expect it to work like Teamviewer. Since I didn't, I'm not quite sure how to feel about the experience.

Avantages

Price is great (especially the three year intro price). It works (ish) on linux and is easy to depoly.

Inconvénients

There seem to be a fair number of bugs. Didn't have the ability to type a "v" (capital or lower case) for a while. Now that seems to be working, but typing in terminal now makes the window shift over with each character typed (and backwards with delete). This causes icons not to line up, so the mouse stops working. Never complete fails, just buginess.

Hello, Michael.

Thank you for the error message when connecting to the Linux operating system.

We have made some fixes for your case. It works better now.

We are very flexible towards our customers and we are attentive to feedback because we want to provide the best service.

Thank you for still with us.

Mohammed
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Getscreen.me Top-class Remote Desktop Support Tool, with easy Screen Sharing Solution.

Publié le 26/09/2022

Robust tool with all the features we use and run them in web browser on any kind of device which makes this tool a stunner. Overall the speed is faster than any remote support software I have used so far.

Avantages

We use it mainly for remote customers support, with quick support option which is easy to do especially when user have installed their browser add-on. The simplicity of this tool is great easy to use install and with a very clean and easy to navigate UI which allows users easy to complete any support session without much support, and I like I can create a quick link to assist a customer remotely easily.
I like the Telegram integration which issues fast support the request takes only 10 secs and ready to join from the Telegram app. I like the embedded option which helps me to place the join module in my website.
Easy to share screen with my customers during support sessions.
The ability to just send a link and connect remotely to the computer without any installation is great.

Inconvénients

It's a bit expensive for the small teams, there is need to cut the price which would be a fair option to the small teams. Overall I can't complain anything else is working excellenty.

Pourquoi passer à Getscreen.me

It's fast. The support team is robust and reliable at all cost. Easily connect to support users with the needful installation. Easy to use and set-up.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Mohammed, we're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Maurice

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

'''GS.me has easily become my best remote access solution. '''

Publié le 07/10/2022

GS.me has helped me to have a quite responsive remote computer access.

Avantages

Getscreen.me is best software am currently working with. Talking of it pros I think I have endless of them; am going to highlight some of them and they are;
~The platform is the most simplest to install and navigate. This saves more time and motivates anyone using the platform for the first time.
~Talking of the UI, it is so clean and very straightforward hence fastening navigation to all areas.
~The support session is one of the most helpful with the existence of a quicker launch.
~The fact that I can easily set up remote desktop is so seamless. I don't have to jump through hoops.
!It becomes so easy for one to connect there own computer with permanent access. GS.me is the best option one can have for themselves.

Inconvénients

Other features about Getscreen.me are absolutely magnificent except where my team are not authorized in accessing every detail which I find to be risky and not secure at all.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Maurice, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review!

Maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

'''Increased experience on my desktop remote access with Getscreen.me . '''

Publié le 07/11/2022

Am incredibly having a great experience using Getscreen.me for all my desktop remote access. It so remarkable and amazing.

Avantages

The best aspect of this platform is that it is easily accessible from different browsers / devices. Having quite an incredible user interface makes it easy for one to use the platform while performing tasks. Whenever it comes to business related matters in the organisation, it really becomes easy to monitor and manage all employees remote work activities. Interestingly the platform offers technical support capabilities which allows one to offer support remotely. All aspects about this platform are quite impressive.

Inconvénients

I have an ease time using this platform in performing several tasks. No complains at all.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Maria, thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us!

Victor

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Pocket friendly, easy-to-use and incredible remote support application.

Publié le 11/11/2022

With Getscreen.me, it is very easy and fast to offer remote support to our customers. It is simple and fast to implement, set up and use and the customer support team behind Getscreen.me responds fast when you get in touch with them.

Avantages

Getscreen.me is a multipurpose application since it supports powerful and easy-to-use features such as administration, remote work and technical support which allows you to manage and access your IOS, PCs and Macs remotely and from any device. I like the fact that i don't have to install any application since i can access my computer directly via the web. It is super intuitive, user-friendly and does not demand any extra knowledge or experience to work with.

Inconvénients

I love everything about Getscreen.me. It is an amazing and excellent application for remote desktop access.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Victor, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Gloria

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Getscreen.me is a robust remote desktop access tool with great support.

Publié le 14/11/2022

Getscreen.me has boosted our business communication and it has helped us to work together remotely as a team and family enhancing positive business growth and improving our communication. Getscreen.me has a simple learning curve so getting started with it is just a walk in the park.

Avantages

Since Getscreen.me installation until today it has never disappointed me even a single day. It is a powerful and outstanding solution for remote desktop access that does not require any technical knowledge to use. It is a brilliant tool for team communication and it helps me to offer support remotely for clients. I like its simplicity, flexibility and speed which makes it unique and stand out from its competitors. The UI is very friendly and intuitive and their customer support team is very nice, helpful and reliable.

Inconvénients

Getscreen.me requires a very strong and stable internet connection to use. I like its dynamic speed thus saving us much time.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Gloria, we're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Roselyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

''Super impressed with remote desktop access and screen sharing.''

Publié le 16/10/2022

Getscreen.me efficiency has helped in performing several tasks at the same. I call it an all rounded platform/great of all times.

Avantages

With Getscreen.me I can easily share my desktop screen. I find it easy to provide remote support to our team and clients.
The user interface is so clean and easy to navigate hence helping users complete support section with much ease.
I easily connect remotely by sending a link to the computer without any installation.
The price is is great and quite affordable. I love the three year intro price.

Inconvénients

The platform only work online. Whenever one goes offline that the end of everything. It isn't a big deal aspect although somehow it not so impressive.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Roselyn, thank you for your feedback! Didn't quite understand the comment about the platform being online only. Yes it is, because the service works from a browser.

Samir
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Easiest Remote Access service for me

Publié le 08/06/2021

This is so far the Easiest Remote Access service we ever used. Absolute time saver for me helping my distributed team and accessing IP Locked applications remotely.

It works perfectly and is a very easy to use tool.
It has all the essential options to be able to work remotely even from iOS devices.
The system is very stable and offers good remote image quality.
It doesn't matter if you connect for a few seconds or if you stay much longer. This tool is worth it.
I recommend it to everyone!

Avantages

Very fast, easy to use, a lot of functions, they develop their service consistently
Cloud/Browser based;
✅No complicated setup/settings;
✅Session recording;
✅Great support;
✅Very well developed;

Inconvénients

Cannot copy and paste files, cannot send folders, only separete files, for now they not have full bramding (cname support)

Pourquoi choisir Getscreen.me

Easy to use, fast, growing remote deskop service

TeamViewer et AnyDesk

Pourquoi passer à Getscreen.me

Because it is simple, fast and reliable for me I am IT support technician and use Getscreen almost every day.
Emilio

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Software de calidad a buen precio

Publié le 14/10/2021

Satisfactoria

Avantages

El uso desde el navegador y la posibilidad de llamar

Inconvénients

No se pueden comprar ordenadores adicionales dentro de una misma licencia, hay que subir al plan superior que cuadriplica el precio

Precio y funcionalidades

Teamviewer era muy caro

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

We appreciate your kind feedback and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Patch
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

TeamViewer who??!?

Publié le 01/10/2021

I was skeptical about this product when I saw it but thought why not give it a go, they have a few features that appealed to me that I hadnt seen before:

1) Browser based - No having to download any software.
2) Telegram integration - Issuing quick support reguests takes about 10 seconds and I can join from the Telegram app.
3) Branding - Ill admit I haven't looked very far regarding this feature but I really like it, I'll be completely sold when they introduce CNAME capabilities.
4) Beautiful interface - I can't help it but I always judge a book by its cover, I was very pleased to see the awesome UX/UI this service offers.
5) Teams - It is unbelievably easy to add new team members to this system, click, type done!
6) Recording - This is the best system I have tested regarding this feature, it just works! Click the button, there is no lag when starting a recording and you can access the recording via the History section and delete them just as easy.
7) Embed option - I really like the embed option so I can place the join module on my website.

If you are unsure they offer a 15 day refund policy so what have you got to lose in testing this awesome service!

Cheers,
Shane
Victorian Brotherhood

Browser based
Nice UX/UI
Easy and quick remote support

Inconvénients

No CNAME, this is a must for the white label branding.
Speed improovements - Speed is ok but could be better.

Azizah
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy software for screen sharing and remote desktop

Publié le 11/09/2022

We have use it for so long and quite happy with the result.

Avantages

With Getscreen.me, connecting, accessing, and dispensing remote desktops is easy and quick. Sharing materials with a group of colleagues or clients is made easier with this tool's aid. With a few clicks, I can show my virtual customers my screen.

Inconvénients

I still need to learn how to start applications without my action whenever I reboot the laptop. Perhaps an automatic start option exists, but I have been unable to locate it.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Azizah, thanks for your review! You can find more about automatic authorization here: https://getscreen.ru/en/docs/dashboard#desktops-card-login The setting is only available for computers with agent software installed

Diana
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A recommendable application for remote connections.

Publié le 30/07/2022

I had a very great and remarkable experience with Getscreen.me and i recommend it to all prospective customers looking for an excellent and exceptional tool for screen sharing and remote work.

Avantages

Getscreen.me enables me to remotely access my computer especially when I'm outside my organization. It is very easy and simple to learn and understand as it has a very intuitive and friendly interface. It enables me to easily and quickly share files with other staff members. Implementing and getting started with Getscreen.me is easy and straightforward.

Inconvénients

Getscreen.me is an excellent and outstanding application for remote connections. There is completely nothing that i remember which disappointed me while using the application.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Diana, we thank you for taking the time to share your experience of using Getscreen with Capterra readers!

Liga
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Best software

Publié le 20/10/2021

Avantages

I use Getscreen.me daily to help our customers with their computer issues remotely and there is no better remote desktop app for it. Very easy to use with clean interface that does not cause any questions at all. I have used different softwares before for remote access, and can say with no hesitation, this is the best there is! I highly recommend to purchase this software, you will not look back for a second.

Inconvénients

I have to understand yet how to launch automatimaticly on Mac computers after restarting it. Maybe there is a feature like autolaunch, but I have not found it.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Liga, thank you for your positive review of our service! We are happy that you found what you were looking for. As for problems with restarting on Mac - just now we are working on it and will implement this feature soon!

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits laitiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Superlative,entrancing and bodacious remote desktop access and control software.

Publié le 20/09/2022

With Getscreen.me,sharing of desktops screen is simple.Again,it's simple to have access and full control of remote desktops.

Avantages

As a Project Manager,I use Getscreen.me to monitor and manage remote work assigned to my team.I like how I can effectively communicate and collaborate with my remote team through chatting using this tool.It's simple and fast to transfer files and documents using this tool.Finally,this tool is very secure to use as it offers Two-factor authentication.

Inconvénients

Getscreen.me can be a little laggy when having issues with network connection.Again,uploading and sharing large files can be cumbersome.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Ashley, thank you for such detailed feedback on the use of our product! Please note that file transfers and connection speeds are directly dependent on your internet connection.

Pratik
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

Too Fast and Secure ! Love the Interface. Very Easy to Understand

Publié le 14/09/2020

This is a very Good Software, The Professional can see the Desktop on a WebBrowser. Which is a Good Feature, Not present in Teamviewer natively, Ultraviewer & AnyDesk.

Avantages

Faster than the Teamviewer Software. Very Easy to Understand. Logs are Pretty good feature.

Inconvénients

File Limits. Session Limits atleast should be 30 Minutes, Continuation of Session should be present like TeamViewer incase of PC Restart events.

Expensive Licensing Costs

The easy setup and fast support for the Support Technician w.r.t. Friendliness
Benson
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Game changer in remote work and technical support

Publié le 21/11/2022

Getscreen.me is an exquisite remote desktop management tool that has been very beneficial for us in our operations in remote work and for technical support.

Avantages

I like how getscreen.me is simple, fast and straightforward to understand and use. Its graphical user interface is simple to navigate and everything is well placed in its dashboard. It has proved to be a game changer in troubleshooting and resolving client issues quickly and efficiently. It is a stable tool that was simple to deploy and onboard with.

Inconvénients

My experience with getscreen.me has been satisfactory so far and I have nothing to complain about. The technical support team has been supportive whenever we have inquired about anything. The user community has also been great in providing resourceful information about this tool.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Benson, thank you for your feedback, we are very happy that you like everything about our product

Silvia
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I highly ranked,astounding and beyond magical remote desktop access and control tool.

Publié le 20/07/2022

It's simple and fast to establish connection to other remote desktops with Getscreen.me.This tool allows me to have a clear overview of connection history and screen sharing recordings.

Avantages

I'm delighted that with Getscreen.me,I can easily offer remote technical support to my clients anytime they encounter issues.I'm happy that I can quickly access and control remote computers with this tool.Files can be transferred easily when using this tool.Getscreen works better on Android,Mac,Windows and Linux.

Inconvénients

I have been using this tool for 2years+ and there isn't anything that I don't like about this tool.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Silvia, thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying with us all this time!

Jesse

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best and most preferred software for remote desktop access.

Publié le 08/11/2022

Overall, it is an incredible and exceptional tool for remote desktop access. It allows me to share screen with colleagues and clients. It is a very nice and interactive tool every company should implement.

Avantages

Getscreen.me is a well-known application for remote desktop access. It helps me to keep in touch with other colleagues and clients from anywhere anytime. It has a right and easy to learn and understand interface thus making it simple even for new users to easily get started with. It allows me to offer support remotely since it offers technical support capabilities. Also, Getscreen.me is highly accessible from any device and from browser.

Inconvénients

At the moment i don't have anything negative to mention about it as Getscreen.me meets all my expectations.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Jesse, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

Chris

*''Multifunctional global solution.''*

Publié le 11/11/2022

Reduced works with Getscreen.me. We are saving more time and energy since this platform is of great help. The best global solution.

Avantages

There are several features that make Getscreen.me work superly to satisfy users needs. Some of those features include;*The platform has quick support option. *There is great ease in installing the tool. * The UI is so clean and easy hence great task manipulation. *Ease creation of quick link to assist customers remotely. *Easy screen sharing with my clients hence offering good support to them. This platform is the best desktop remote access solution.

Inconvénients

The support offered while using this platform is quite impressive. I am having a great time using Getscreen.me.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Chris, thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. We are very happy that you like using our service!

Johnson
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A whip-smart,perspicacious and splendid Cloud-based remote desktop access and control software.

Publié le 30/09/2022

Getscreen.me enables me to provide support to our customers remotely.It's also simple to monitor and manage remote work with Getscreen.me.

Avantages

I like how this tool allows me to access and control devices remotely.It's simple to transfer files with Getscreen.me.It's easy to chat with our customers remotely using this tool.Finally, Getscreen.me works perfectly when used for screen sharing purpose.

Inconvénients

Although I find Getscreen.me to be one of the best remote connectivity software in the market,unstable internet may affect the performance of this software negatively.

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Johnson, thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you are using our software!

Stella
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Stupendous, wondrous and sensational desktop access and screen sharing tool

Publié le 30/10/2022

This software is the best for screen sharing. I had a great experience when using it. Its simple and fast im establishing a connection with other desktops

Avantages

Its easy to use to chat with our customers remotely using this tool. Getscreen.me is easy to install and configure. This helps save time and gives motivation to first time users.Its simple to transfer files with this software.Its price is great for it is inexpensive.This software has an easy and clean UI system which allows users easy to complete any support session without much support.Getscreen.me makes it simple to access and control remote desktops.

Inconvénients

I have been using Getscreen.me for a sometime now and I have not encountered any flaws with i

Réponse de Get Screen Software Traduire en français

Stella, thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you are using our software!

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best screen sharing tool

Publié le 11/09/2021

I am very happy with this purchase, now this tool is a replacement of other screen sharing tools for us

Avantages

This software is very powerful and easy to use. no lagging, connection does not lose.

Inconvénients

Branding is not offered at all level. also very limited team members.

Pourquoi choisir Getscreen.me

Getscreen is more powerful and cheaper than teamViewer

cheaper and more features