PicMonkey

Photo editing and design tools designed to elevate brands

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

825 avis

Ali K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Real-time collaboration Photo Editing Tool with Cloud Storage!

Publié le 21/02/2021

PicMonkey has Everything for advertising, creating visual content, and creating brand new graphical posts on social media pages. Beautiful graphics have made our site content and social media pages much more impressive and have caused our site visitors to be much more and this has increased our sales and orders.

Avantages

The ability to remove background with just one click and the use of artificial intelligence for better performance of photo editing is very lovable and practical for me. The brand Kit feature is awesome, when I have uploaded the company logo and font, PicMonkey creates a full pack company brand kit with everything we need from A to Z. PicMonkey has everything I need to edit and produce visual content, a database of thousands of ready-to-use commercial stock photos, thousands of pre-made templates and fonts, email templates, collage boxes and everything I need. Also, the ability to store files and images in the cloud is very important and useful.

Inconvénients

The features that are available in the desktop version are not available in the mobile version and are better than the features of all versions, also the ability to edit very large photos with large files should be added to the software. In general, the rest of the facilities are good and acceptable.

Pourquoi choisir PicMonkey

In previous Softwares and Applications, missing storage capabilities in the cloud, as well as ready prebuilt templates and stock images were not as much as what we have now at PicMonkey.

Pourquoi passer à PicMonkey

Various features such as the ability to work in groups on Photos at the same time (Realtime Collaboration), as well as highly intelligent artificial, which has made the work much better for editing photos.
Jaze P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Images Turn Out Lovely When Using PicMonkey

Publié le 03/09/2021

There are so many templates to play around with that I literally have to dedicate a whole day to picking out which one does it for me the most. PicMonkey bought out the photo-editing genius in me that I never knew existed because I usually take video-editing seriously, photos were never really my thing but now they totally are.

Avantages

I have been making amazing photo projects as of late with this software. I upload my image into the program, I fine-tune my exposure settings, I add an effect or two just to see how much better my image can become, then I just play around with some of their touch-up tools to make the image really stand out and Voilà, I got me a masterpiece.

Inconvénients

Something bizarre keeps happening when I use PicMonkey though. It just freezes. In making sure that it wasn't anything on my end I tried it on 3 different PCs and the the same result would happen eventually. One time it happened when I was working on an image for about 3 hours, of course silly me, I hadn't saved my work yet so I had to start all over again which was a huge bummer. They might want to look into that.

Alternatives envisagées

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Pourquoi choisir PicMonkey

I have used Canva on a number of occasions and have always had fun with it, but not to the level of fun I had when I started using PicMonkey. I usually use Canva for specific tasks like creating a banner for my YouTube channel or making a quick logo, PicMonkey is so much more than that, I really enjoy using it for collages.

Pourquoi passer à PicMonkey

I saw GIMP as more of a technical approach when it came to photo-editing, sort of what like Photoshop is and that was not my intention when I was looking for a new photo-editing program. I needed something more playful and less difficult than that.
Ceejay C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Sorry for the breakup, Picmonkey.

Publié le 20/11/2020

At the time we were a good fit, but we ended up going our separate ways. Everyone likes certain things, and Picmonkey isn't bad its just not the best for me.

Avantages

I jumped on Picmonkey several years ago, when I first started my entrepreneur journey. One of my success coaches told me to use it to create more "eye catching" posts. At the time it was the best option you had if you were trying to make more professional posts for whatever you were selling, or trying to promote. With easy to maneuver categories like Instagram posts, Highlight photo covers, YouTube Banners, etc it was a good option for the social media entrepreneurs trying to stand out from the crowd.

But over the years I grew more and more impatient with Picmonkey. A lot of the best features were for premium accounts, and left the very basic features for free.

At the time because it was the only option really around that was free and semi user friendly, for people who are professional photo editors or content creators.

But that was just at that time....

Inconvénients

As the years progressed and more competition came about I feel like Picmonkey hasn't really evolved. I ended up staying from the Picmonkey path and stumbled on Canva and just fell in love. I also pay for Picmonkey, but adore the FREE Canva software better. It wasn't me Picmonkey, it was you. For not making things easier or better for me. I found value elsewhere.

Julia P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Most user friendly, inexpensive image software

Publié le 06/07/2021

Excellent, user friendly, great value for the fee, all in one place media tool. Love working with Picmonkey and won’t use anything else!

Avantages

The image and video gallery is excellent. It has a diverse set of content and we use it daily. They keep up to date with what is happening around the world and have images and video footage that we can then use in our social media and web presence. The tools are very user friendly and we love the new features that Picmonkey keeps adding to our account; remove background tool, fill text with image etc. , sound for some of the video and more. We love the Effects and Texture features because quite literally in 2 seconds you can change the feel or ambiance of a photo just by adding one of these filters. The photo edit feature is great for the money you pay. Not everyone has the time to sit and use Adobe or Lightroom etc. and navigate through the 1000’s of edit properties. Picmonkey has made edits super easy and gives you the tools you use the most in an easy to find and easy to use format. We also really like the templates already set up for us. IF we want to do just an instagram post, the template and sizing is right there and they have templates for text available just for instagram. They have taken the guess work out and made is extremely simple. For people like us who are not educated in Media etc. this is a game changer. We don’t have a large organization so we can not afford to pay a Social media or online communications expert, we do the work ourselves. So keeping it simple is key.

Inconvénients

It would be better if multiple images could be shared instead of one by one. A more diverse set of graphics would be helpful. For example: basic icons for construction, church, Christmas would be helpful.

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) et BeFunky

Pourquoi choisir PicMonkey

It took hours to edit images in Adobe and Lightroom whereas in picmonkey it takes minutes. Unless I really need to spend a lot of time and edits working on a photo, Picmonkey is a better solution for me.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Pourquoi passer à PicMonkey

Preferred the ease and style, didn’t want to use something free as it slows my computer down, and I get unwanted ads etc. Didn’t want to pay for adobe Lightroom and creative cloud because it took over my computer and it kept crashing. It also took hours to navigate through.
Abigail K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Bureau exécutif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome graphic and picture editing software

Publié le 23/06/2021

I really love using PicMonkey it is my go to graphic design tool. I use it for online graphics as well as designing print graphics.

Avantages

I love that I can use the transparent background feature and make logos. I also love the fact that I can edit pictures right in the system while I'm creating, fixing blemishes, adjusting coloring and so many helpful tools are at your fingertips.

Inconvénients

Picture edits are not completely customizable and you can't use presets like LightRoom to edit pictures.

Réponse de PicMonkey Traduire en français

Hi Abigail. We appreciate your review of PicMonkey - thank you! Wanted you to know that there are a few ways you can customize your edits. You can paint on/erase off an effect so it only affects a particular area of your image, you have a fade control, and quite a few of our effects have sliders to customize your look. For example, Blur has Focal Size, Edge Hardness, and Blur percentage sliders; Arcade has 6 sliders; and Posterize has 5 sliders, to name a few. Secondly, one of the biggies for people who really want to create a unique look for their images is the group within Edits called "Advanced Edits." There you'll find Color Changer, Clone, Dodge, Burn, and -- these ones are the heavy lifters -- Levels and Curves. Hope you try these, and please reach out to our Support department if you have questions. https://www.picmonkey.com/help/create-ticket

Asdrúbal javier A.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Picmonkey is an excellent tool to edit your photos easily ...!!!

Publié le 08/08/2019

Picmonkey has been a great tool in my work, it has introduced new dynamics for work, and it has been useful even in my family, since my nephews use it to create their images, every day I think that this type of programs while more flexible, They are better.

Avantages

In principle picmonkey is a super easy to use and intuitive image editor type tool, this tool has a variety of options that allows you to work smoothly and quickly, has options to cut, create adjustments to the image, add stickers, resize images and even make designs, it has a variety of presets that help your photo look super cool, I like this tool also because I can create my collage, add text among other things, and most importantly it has lots of tutorials with what you can clarify your doubts, is the type of programs that you do not need to be a professional to use it, but if you wanted to use it professionally you could, apart from talking about the price since it is cheap compared to other publishers, the work is automatically saved what Allow nothing to be erased from what you are doing, nothing worse than wasting all the time created, that is why I love this program.

Inconvénients

The only thing I can say about this program is that it has a problem with large formats, it should be possible to import and export large-scale sizes which would make it more attractive, it usually has errors when you enter a high quality medium file.

Mohammed S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Achieve professional results with amateur level editing skills

Publié le 20/07/2021

With PicMonkey, I am able to create the most amazing and engaging content for our community outreach programs. It was courtesy PicMonkey that I chanced upon my graphic designing side hustle -- when some banners I had created with PicMonkey was such a huge hit that I was contracted by our project partners to create same for them. And it's been one satisfied client after another since then.

Avantages

The best thing about picmonkey is the ease of use. The very user-friendly interface combines perfectly with a well stocked media library to enable me churn out graphic content in the shortest possible time. Our team presentations and marketing emails have never been boring since I started using PicMonkey to design content materials.

Inconvénients

I am still hoping an advanced version will be released with more advanced editing and video-work tools for the much heavier projects. But I guess the current version was created for the niche market of unsophisticated graphic design work.

Molly N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Basic Filters for Simple Projects

Publié le 21/04/2021

It's easy to use, has tons of options, and isn't super costly. However, it's pretty basic, so if you want higher quality editing, I don't think it's worth it.

Avantages

I liked how many filter options there are, how easy it is to use, and how quickly it works. I used it mostly for photo editing with the filter options.

Inconvénients

The free trial is nice, but so so many features are paid. It's not super expensive, but if I wanted a good photo editor, I'd shell out for PhotoShop or something else. I just didn't think it was worth the money for our company.

Gravit Designer Pro

Pourquoi passer à PicMonkey

The free trial had the options we needed at the time.

Réponse de PicMonkey Traduire en français

Thank you for your carefully considered review, Molly. We wanted you to know that you can do TONS of super sophisticated looks, for your photos or designs, in PicMonkey. Have a look at the articles in our Resource Center, here: https://www.picmonkey.com/blog

Julie Y.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Great Tool for Non-Designers

Publié le 21/02/2020

This is a great tool for non-designers. It does so much of the work for you with their templates and easy-to-use editing. I have saved money using PicMonkey since I am outsourcing less work to graphic designers now.

Avantages

PicMonkey is easy to learn and use. They offer numerous templates for a variety of work projects from social media posts to printed marketing projects to business card design. The platform is feature rich with a lot of different tools like textures, framing, and effects.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the platform can be slow when editing images. Although their email support is good, I would also like a call support.

Pourquoi passer à PicMonkey

I chose PicMonkey based on ease of use and editing platform.
Holli B.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

PIC Monkey

Publié le 20/12/2020

I'm satisfied with the ease of use and different features for the price. I dont need support very much so I dont have to contact customer service just yet lol. My good friend has had a couple of times that she got no response at all.

Avantages

Picmonkey has alot of cool features such as, fonts, backgrounds, templates, collages, filters and a ton more! To much to mention hehehe.

Inconvénients

There is no phone support for Picmonkey. And email takes them 2 days to respond. And twice they disnt respond at all

Wendy F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

Love PicMonkey!

Publié le 12/02/2019

I use PicMonkey for simple text images to make something stand out nicely on a web page or even Facebook. I love quotes and other text on Photos (meme) and enjoy playing to make things eye catching... even just the text itself!

Avantages

I've used PicMonkey for years now. Who needs Photosh** (yeah I said that) when you've got PicMonkey?
Yes, maybe if you are a professional making a living from images... but most of us aren't.

Seriously... their tutorials are short and to the point, so I can do a quick search and learn whatever I need to do with an image for my small biz. They have quick images, oodles of fonts, backgrounds and more. They have lots of templates for people who need help with graphics or want a quick idea to get the project moving quicker.

Some things you can do:

-- You can use several images in a collage.
-- You can erase the background so a person can be kinda cut out of the background and added to any image or used in many different ways.
-- Cut out an image in a shape -- like a star for Valentine's Day (2 days away).
-- Make Instagram stories.
-- You can do weird things like swapping two peoples faces in a photo (weird but true)... never did that one but read the tut recently!
-- You can edit photos -- edit blemishes out, add make up, whiten teeth, color hair.
-- Change a photo into an image that looks drawn.

I also might see an image (like on Ancestry) that I need... and can capture a quick screenshot with the Chrome app. Quick editing, add text, arrows, whatever. No, I'm not violating copyrights, just images of ancestors etc.

My work is saved to the cloud so I can easily find and re-use in some manner (with edits).

Inconvénients

Honestly, I can't imagine what I'd need that PicMonkey can't do.

Crystal C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

Fast, Efficient Slides

Publié le 09/09/2019

With PicMonkey I have been able to crop and collage photos, as well as add fonts and stickers to make many useful graphics for my business.

Avantages

This software makes it simple for the entry level user to identify different elements of editing and create wonderful slides and photo grids. There is a free trial version, but you can pay for a subscription for access to extra features. It saves work and makes it simple for anyone to use this. As a business owner who sells various products and also runs promotions, I find it a fast solution to make collages as well as sale flyers. You can also download your own fonts or backgrounds to use within the system or have access to a variety of others as well.

Inconvénients

I think this software would benefit from additional features, such as resizing photos easily, as there are times you are limited to the type of work you can do if your uploaded photo is not within the size parameters. I would also like to see more editing options, to retouch photos in more advanced ways, for facial perfection or to color certain areas on black and white photo easily.

Pourquoi passer à PicMonkey

PicMonkey has many features in one place so that I am not having to upload and download multiple times to achieve the final product.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Easy-to-Use Picture Editing with Tons of Features

Publié le 12/09/2018

With the help of PicMonkey, my blogs are more interesting and well-received. It has helped me to gain several hundred followers and make new friends.

Avantages

I blog, with lots of pictures. I tried to learn Adobe's picture software, and it was just way too much work for me. PicMonkey is mostly intuitive. There are two features I especially like: When all I want is to correct color, brighten, etc., I use the first option called "Auto Adjust." That usually does the trick and I am ready to export and post the picture. The second feature involves cutting something out of a second picture to add to the original. Just click on the "graphics" butterfly on the left side, then use the "add your own" feature. It will bring in whatever picture you choose from several sources and give you the option to erase anything you don't want in the picture, then place what's left where you want it in the original. Very nice.
Additionally, there is a good collage section with lots of choices. I also like that a picture can be saved to PicMonkey to be changed again or added to a collage. They also have "Touch Up" and "Design" sections that I have not used.

Inconvénients

PicMonkey does not have drag and drop. It would be easier if they would add this feature because I am so used to doing things that way. I also wish that I could jump from Picture Editing to Collage without exiting first.

Barry G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

PicMonkey Review

Publié le 12/10/2019

If I am looking for a quick basic fix (or if I am being slightly lazy), then PicMonkey can be the ideal solution. It may not have all of the bells and whistles that larger, more powerful software can offer, but for the price and ease of use, it does offer fair value for money.

I recommend this for the beginner rather than a graphic designer.

Avantages

PicMonkey is a simple to use piece of software that allows for basic photo editing without the complexities of other software on the market. The changes are instant and it is clearly designed to be used even by those with no previous experience of photo editing.

Their tools menu comes down the side of your screen, and it is easy to find what you are looking for once you get used to the layout. There are various options

The software comes with easy to use templates with you then able to edit them accordingly, and they do provide you with a good base to start from. Once again, I feel that this makes life easier for those individuals just starting out with creating graphics and learning all about how to use layers to create an end product.

The software is not power-hungry, so if your computer is lacking in the processor or memory area then you will not have a problem running PicMonkey. Also, with everything done via their website, there's no software to download meaning everything is kept up to date.

Inconvénients

While they can be fun, there are a number of more cartoon-like effects. Also, the company did change the layout of the backend which made it slightly less usable in my opinion. However, they do provide you with the option of reverting back to the old way of doing things, so it's not a big deal.

Michelle A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Make your photos stand out!

Publié le 22/03/2021

You can specifically edit your Facebook cover photo or even photos for intended Instagram posts with PicMonkey. Social media isn't going away anytime soon and it is fun to make your photos look the best they possibly can.

Avantages

There are many photo editing programs out there and I have certainly tried a lot of them. I have to say that PicMonkey is by far my favorite. It is a great program for beginners, or anyone who really hasn't edited photos before. You do not need any previous experience of photo editing to be able to use PicMonkey.

I have an online business and I have used PicMonkey to create banners, crop and edit photos of my product, as well as add fonts. I love that you can import your own fonts. It allows you to make whatever you are creating much more customizable and to tailor it to your preference. The "Auto Adjust" feature works great to fix a photo that needs the color corrected or brightened with a single click.

I use PicMonkey to create the flyer I put in each product I ship out and I have received some excellent feedback on the quality of the photos on this flyer. I use the collage feature specifically, allowing me to have the maximum number of pictures of different products for sale on a single page. I have been able to edit my photos from simple to eyecatching with this software.

I have also used PicMonkey to edit family photos and upload them to create calendars. This past Christmas I created two calendars this way and they were great Christmas presents for my parents and in-laws.

Inconvénients

You only get a 7 day trial before you have to commit to purchase. Another con is that you can only upload or download images one at a time. If I am trying to upload multiple photos onto a template, there is no option to choose all 30 at once and I think they should fix this feature.

Joseph C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Impression

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great online photo editor that's perfect...almost!

Publié le 24/10/2018

PicMonkey is a great piece of software perfect for most of our photo editing needs. If you're looking for an inexpensive alternative that's easy to use and cost effective...this could be your solution!

Avantages

My wife and I were both blogging and found ourselves regularly needed photo editing software to create eye-catching pictures for our blogs. We tried several options but none of them worked well for both of us until we found PicMonkey.

The features PicMonkey offers are super robust and allow for a maximum amount of creativity. But best of all, the user interface is simple so that accessing all of its powerful features doesn't require hours of training and repeat use.

After we began using it, we realized that it was a great tool for all sorts of photo editing projects, from kid/family pics to Facebook cover photo and Instagram posts. All-in-all, it's a great piece of software and the app gives mobile function that is nearly as powerful as the online browser tool.

Inconvénients

The biggest (and really, only) con to this software is that it's very difficult to work with more than one picture at a time. There were times I really wanted to overlay or compare or crop two different pictures for one project and the PicMonkey interface doesn't really make that possible. For the most part, this wasn't a huge problem for us, though occasionally I had to create one image, save it, then import it as a new image in order to add another layer of creative editing. It's not a huge problem most of the time, but it did come up from time-to-time.

Karima Z.

I love PicMonkey

Publié le 30/03/2019

I use PicMonkey for straightforward content pictures to make something emerge pleasantly on a website page or even Facebook. I adore cites and other content on Photos and appreciate playing to make things eye getting... indeed, even only the content itself ,and I use PicMonkey for designing solicitations, declarations, and different printables. Before, if the webpage solidified or I lost web association, I'd lose my work. At the point when the center was presented, that issue was settled and that made PicMonkey my go to for my designing needs.

Avantages

I like about PicMonkey that it is anything but difficult to utilize notwithstanding for clients with zero information on photograph altering. You can overlook other expert editors with a gazillion choices that you will never require. PicMonkey has all that you truly requirement for altering your family or expert pictures. It doesn't utilize specialized names in their catches, rather they utilize normal language which I adore.

Inconvénients

I don't care for the way that they used to have a free client record and now they don't. You have 7 days free preliminary and after that you have to get one of their choices or leave. The cost is just justified, despite all the trouble in the event that you intend to utilize it a great deal.

Brian K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great Cross-browser Platform for Photo and Image-editing Anytime and Anywhere!

Publié le 13/09/2018

Overall, PicMonkey is still a useful and great tool. For the untrained in graphic arts, it is going to be easy, fast to pick up with given tutorials and tips readily available within PicMonkey. You can work anywhere and anytime on any browser on any OS platforms without having to worry about compatibility issues on software and hardware. It should be a smooth ride!

Avantages

Personally, I had used PhotoShop and many other graphic tools. PicMonkey is one of them as well. I do find it a fantastic tool, second to Canva. (other more popular online graphic design tool) It also has got an affordable price point compared to Canva or Snappa. (another less popular graphic editing tool) If you don't want to invest too much on a heavy-duty program like PhotoShop that contains a lot of features, PicMonkey maybe a better alternative for you. It contains a slick and fast user interface to work with. It also has got less functions than PhotoShop, but it is easy to use and master the basics. Moreover, it offers great flexibility in terms of opening up images saving them from various storage media.

Inconvénients

PicMonkey offers only a miserable 7-day trial. I was hoping they would give us a longer trial period. At the least, a 14-day trial will be so much better. Well, freebies always come with constraints, I guess. And also that banner advertisements in the software interface that can distract your attention if you are using a FREE account. I also discovered that there is no upload of custom logos or graphics option in the software. As you will experience, anything that is designed to give you great productivity and ease of use, will limit your customisation needs and constrain your workflows and ideas. E.g. I found that moving and placing images are constrained by the nodes (points) of the selected object or text. It is not so free and flexible compared to doing the same thing in PhotoShop though.

Adam W.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Fantastic Web Based Design Functionality

Publié le 04/01/2020

I loved using PicMonkey when I managed another organization because I could delegate design projects to temporary workers or volunteers and they were able run with it. It is solid program for quick and dirty design projects. It is probably my favorite out of similar type programs.

Avantages

Picmonkey is great for creative projects if you want a web based program. I like the functionality of using the browser or app, sharing a company account, syncing projects with colleagues and more. It offers many simple solutions that make using it quick and easy.

Inconvénients

I ultimately left Picmonkey because I needed more robust design functionality so I embraced Adobe Illustrator.

Adobe Illustrator

Picmonkey is better

Pourquoi passer à PicMonkey

I didn't want to teach everyone Illustrator and Picmonkey was a viable solution.
Sue R.

Great photo editing

Publié le 13/02/2019

I used PicMonkey for my business photos. I sold jewelry online so it was imperative my photos were spot on, showed the actual color and texture of the pieces, didn't have shadows or blemishes in the background. I could crop and add text such as sizes or special features. I can enhance a models lip or eye color and add sparkle or a multitude of other features available. Change the exposure, enhance certain colors, make black and white, resize and sharpen images and rotate photos.

This software does so much more than I used it for but it certainly covered all the bases when it came to what I needed. And the price is unbeatable when it comes to editing software.

Avantages

No download so it can be used without taking up PC space. The vast amount of editing features are great for business and personal use, kids love it too. There really isn't anything I couldn't do of fix. Import photos to make collages, add text, change backgrounds, fix photos or just jazz up an image. It was easy to learn unlike so many of the expensive editor software and the price is great.

Inconvénients

There's limited help although some of the features have tips available as you use them.

• Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Be a professional image editor with picmonkey

Publié le 31/07/2019

Overall picmonkey is simply superb. I like it alot. I can do editing in picmonkey the all day and I never get tired of it. I highly suggest this software to all the people who are interested in image editing work.

Avantages

This is an amazing image editor so far I have encountered. Apart from my career photography and editing is one of my passion. Picmonkey made my passion come true. This software is very useful for the youtubers and bloggers who frequently work with pictures and image editing. There is a facility of using free trial for 7 days then you can decide. And also its less costly compared to other image editing softwares. There is base and pro plans for bill payment you can subscribe to one which is convenient. Picmonkey is compatible with mobiles,Android and computers. So you can edint the pictures on the go. And also there is cloud service where you can store the edited pictures.

Inconvénients

There are very few flaws in this software. Specially it glitches when I try to use it in the computer. And also I prefer if we get proper instructions within this software.

Tyler B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great Canva alternative!

Publié le 15/04/2019

Avantages

I'm a graphic designer that is very comfortable using more powerful design tools (Adobe suite of programs), but sometimes this is overkill. In situations where I need to put together a relatively simple graphic for social media or etc, it's nice to be able to turn to a program that's simpler, more streamline, and very easy to use. That's where PicMonkey comes it. It's a feature rich, intuitive way to quickly create images and designs. They've got a great set of templates for a variety of projects, or you can go from scratch. It's cut a lot of time out of my work day, by allowing me to whip things up that just simply would take me longer using other tools.

Inconvénients

Like many of these online design tools, if you're not careful it is easy to fall into the trap of churning out stuff that feels very over done. Templates are both a blessing and a curse. Spend enough time online and you'll be able to start picking out images that were created using PicMonkey, Canva, and others. I'd recommend starting with a template, but then really putting in the effort to make it unique. It'll take a bit longer, but still less time than going from scratch in Adobe Illustrator or etc, and will be uniquely yours.

On the template point, it can also feel a bit restrictive at times. There's a good selection with PicMonkey, but if you are needing to create something and there just isn't a template that is similar enough, you may have to calculate whether going from scratch is worth you're time, as editors like these are usually a bit more finicky to work with from scratch than something like the Adobe suite.

Jannatin N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Need a quick edit! You've got it!

Publié le 03/12/2019

Overall, PicMonkey was a great experience and still continues to be one of the best sites I use to quickly make image edits and design from anywhere and on any device. I highly recommend this for beginners in editing as well since everything is clear and you can easily click through whatever options they have to choose what you want to use to edit with!

Avantages

PicMonkey is the most easiest tool I've use to this date to make quick and simple graphic edits. I even get to edit my images, make them pop, add text, and more! I can make things with their templates or I can easily make stuff out of scratch. There is so much you can do with this software and everything is in large and easy to navigate through so you could get the best out of it when editing.

Inconvénients

A lot of features to make your photos even better require a monthly membership, but I'll be honest, it is worth it. There is so much you can do with or without the membership but I enjoyed using this so much I just got it anyway.

• Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for quick and easy design projects - Extremely User Friendly!!

Publié le 06/02/2020

Overall, PicMonkey has helped streamline our design process inhouse. We use PicMonkey for easy projects that don't need to be done using PhotoShop.

Avantages

PicMonkey has a ton of great templates to use for different types of projects. I have found the Instagram templates & the Email Header templates to be most useful for our company, but they have plenty of others (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Logo, etc.)! When I am hitting a design wall it's easy for me to jump in to PicMonkey for templates or even just for inspiration! They also have a great selection of fonts to choose from.

Inconvénients

I would like the option to be able upload or download images in bulk. For example, if I am uploading multiple photos into a template, I have to do so one at a time. Or if I created multiple social media posts that need to be downloaded, I have to do so one at a time. When I am creating 30+ posts for the month, that can be time consuming.

Melissa C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Perfect Platform To Make Fabulous Images That Hook My Customers!

Publié le 20/08/2020

I love PicMonkey and have been using it for a few years now. IT is my go to and it has really upped my photo game as looking at my pictures when I begin 2013 as compered to now.... is crazy and it is a different quality and level of blog all together thanks to the tools that Pic Monkey provides me. I also love their tutorials that make it easy to even the technology challenged to create amazing pictures.

Avantages

I just love this platform and all that it offers. I recently upgraded as they have the colest tools to use to create amazing graphics and more that help to hook my readers in to read my posts, reviews and to enter my many giveaways.

Inconvénients

Nothing to say about this platform that is negative. The only thing that could make it amazing is if it were free but that would be crazy as for the small fee that I pay and all of the abilities that I have to create... make this a steal of a deal.