CamScanner

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

151 avis

lynda
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

tres bonne appli

Publié le 24/12/2022

Deja dans la vie de tous les jours , il me sert enormement pour les formalites administratives a faire a distance et dans le milieu professionel, a envoyer les comptes rendus meicaux aux patients et aux confreres.

Avantages

les points forts sont pour moi, la qualité de l'image scannée surtout les formats passport et carte d'identitee , les informations paraissent claires et nettes, la rapidite et surtout le fait qu'on puisse l'utiliser a tout moment sur son smartphone.

Inconvénients

je n'ai pas de point faible a souligner.

Anwar
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It Is Terribly Good App For Mobiles..

Publié le 31/07/2021

Incredible application. So far this is the best Android Mobile scanner I've run over. I'm anticipating opening a greater amount of your highlights. my Son sends his Project to the teacher as a result of this application! Numerous Teachers gripe to send in a pdf and this aides Soo much!
It permits a portion of a Lot of photos, and the altering (colors) is spotless. energetically suggest

Avantages

I've had individuals in the organization ask me what I use to transfer my records since I didn't have a genuine scanner. They were intrigued by this application, too. Tidies and fixes things up everything looks truly overall quite clean and like I utilized a scanner!

Inconvénients

It has plenty of channels that make the output appear as though it was filtered by a printer. Furthermore, the tools are not difficult to utilize! Is basic and great. I can import different photographs and save time changing them over to pdfs

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easily turn your phone into a scanner

Publié le 19/07/2022

I liked it very much, and it is easy to use and very fast in dealing with images and extracting them for you with the desired result, helped me to keep many important papers and documents in high quality in my phone

Avantages

Many times we are in an academic or professional place and we want to keep a copy of important documents and papers, and because we do not have a scanner, we cannot keep them in a high copy, and at that moment we photograph them using the phone only, but they are very bad due to their poor quality, then CamScanner application came to solve this is the problem.
It captures high-quality documents that are close to the quality of desktop scanners, and converts them to PDF documents. It contains smart tools such as cropping and automatic optimization of images and texts, to improve the quality of scanning, and images with high accuracy and true colors are obtained.
Also of the important features is that it provides the ability to modify and name the document, secure important files through a strong password to protect them and prevent intrusion on them, and these digital files can be shared over the Internet with others smoothly.
The program is free and can be synced to multiple devices

Inconvénients

The free version is full of ads that make it impossible to use and very annoying at times when we are in a hurry

Ian
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

SHAME on YOU CAM SCAMMER

Publié le 03/07/2022

Inconvénients

There is predatory advertising which YOU HAVE ALLOWED in the free version, which is a mimic of the working screen. When clicked, it takes you to an investment site. These people should not be allowed to do this. Sure, there are small letters saying advertisement but when you’re on the go, you click it thinking your are actually using the app but are taken to another site which is SAXO INVESTMENTS. Do something about this please! I have screen shots and an happy to share

Sandeep
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy way to transform data and informations

Publié le 25/06/2021

It was awesome and still is. I being a student has to depend a lot on Camscanner. It was easy to operate and is versatile while sharing. Even when the picture data was not clear, Camscanner's MagicText used to make it clear which was life saving.

Avantages

The way it allows us to convert pictures into pdf is the most valuable function. It uses lesser space so is compatible to various devices. The color fonts and trimming or cropping option are so advanced and can be modified as you like. It can convert pictures to word , excel, ppt, doc and many more. It has got functionality to save the created file in the software itself and has an easy option to share the formed files instantly to various platforms. The usage is so versatile various people prefer and recommend CamScanner.

Inconvénients

The cons for the software is we cant access to other functions of not upgraded to pro version. It takes a bit longer time to transform files. Sometimes in old devices it gets crash which leads to loss of the progress.

Elizabeth Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

CamScanner is Just Wow!

Publié le 28/05/2022

It has made sharing of receipts easier and reduced time spent typing documents by the use of OCR to extract texts from scanned documents.

Avantages

1. Cam Scanner is easy to use and affordable. In fact, one can get a lifetime permit of the app at 299$.
2. Converting some of the scanned documents into editable text documents has saved me a lot of typing time.
3. Super excited to convert my scanned documents into PDF before sharing.
4. The free version of Camscanner also has a good number of features.
5. I can use it wherever I am as long as I have my phone

Inconvénients

Too many advertisemnets on the fremium one.

Rosella
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Camscanner: A Review From A Daily User

Publié le 27/08/2022

It helped me to easily send the needed papers of our company, because the crop and filter feature made me spend less time editing photos, unlike when I use the built in camera on my phone.

Avantages

I like that it is very easy to use, from picture scanning to converting files. It provides ease to people like me who needs quality scanned documents, it easily detects your photos and crops them, but the one I like most is its Magic Color filter, because it bolds and makes text from photos more readable than they actually do.

Inconvénients

The renaming feature can be improve. Make it per photo instead of per folder.

Alexandre
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Scanner for your cell phone

Publié le 25/04/2022

My experience with this app was wonderful, as I don't have a scanner at home and during the pandemic, I had to urgently send documents for a selective process, so I researched and found good reviews about Camscanner.
After I used it for the first time, I fell in love with the quality and speed of scanning with my own cell phone. The user just needs to point and aim straight with the camera, and the application does the rest of the work with great quality.

Avantages

1) The app has a free and paid version for Android and IOS. 2) Even with an average camera resolution, the application can deliver a good result. 3) Layout is easy and intuitive. 4) Just point the camera at the document you want to scan and you will have a scanner result. 5) You can scan multiple documents into a single file. 6) You can save your file in pdf, jpg and other file formats. 7) You can save your files on your device or in the cloud.

Inconvénients

I didn't have any bad experience with the app, but if I had to scan a file that can't be watermarked, I would have to pay for the premium version

Onkar
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Best smartphone scanner application

Publié le 21/08/2022

Avantages

- Adjust the scan quality so that the text is clear and crisp, also different filters can be applied on the pages of the document.
- Share scanned documents by sharing a link to the document, emailing it, or uploading it on social media like WhatsApp Or telegram.
- There are editing features and tools available for different uses. A passcode can be applied to protect documents.

Inconvénients

- The trial version has a watermark, so you'll have to buy the premium version if you don't want the camscanner watermark on any of your scanned documents.
- Advertisements begin to flow across the screen while using the application, making it difficult for users to scan.

Darina
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Scanning with a camera

Publié le 05/08/2022

Avantages

I'm amazed by the opportunity to have portable and easy to use scanner in my pocket, on my phone! It very useful for scanning, aligning, printing and editing documents. The greatest feature of it is that it is free. It is affordable for all regular users and can be easily upgraded with paid features when needed. I find it useful to be able to arrange the photos of documents and of other paper work in folders. I have used it successfully to store and classify my paper notes while studying.

Inconvénients

In some cases, photos that I'm taking one after another are getting automatically sorted togetger in a separate folder by the app. I would like the app to have a feature for choosing whete to add the new photos to.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Cam scanner review

Publié le 20/07/2022

i started using this app in 2015 when my manager want every sheet of paper should save in my computer. Therefore, I found this app as a tool to change my paper work to software documents easilly.

Avantages

I like the way this app converting the picture from my camera roll to pdf

Inconvénients

to be frank it is not serious thing, i find difficulty to save the documents

• Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A useful tool for students.

Publié le 04/03/2021

My overall experience with camscanner is excellent . I use this on daily basis as I have to submit my assignments via mail,so scanning handwritten assignment by camscanner is easy and simple .It is a very handy tool for students like me. Overall camscanner is best and satisfactory for students.

Avantages

very handy tool. Best quality pdf can be created. filters can be used to customise the document scanned.multiple pages can be scanned on batch mode that is a good feature.I use camscanner in daily basis and i am satisfied with its features and I also had recommended it to my colleagues and friends.

Inconvénients

It has very less cons so far.One of them is that the watermarks can't be removed in free version.and the documents are to be edited individually in batch mode also.that is a bit time consuming. Premium version is a bit costly for students like me.

• Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Free mobile application for scanning documents

Publié le 27/04/2021

I used this app since last 1-2 years and I think I am not facing any kind of difficulty in it.

Avantages

CamScanner is best application for scanning your documents and share the image as pdf or jpeg format. It has another fabulous option that it can convert your photo into text. You can scan multiple pages in a single file and directly convert into pdf through one click only. It has multiple features such as editing the documents, import from gallery, save to gallery, rename the file and many more. You can also make a collage of multiple pages in different templates. It gives you the clear scanning result in different filters.

Inconvénients

Some features of CamScanner is only accessible by upgrading the app into premium and gold after paying the subscription fees.

Olea
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Useful solutions even for even for personal needs

Publié le 16/02/2021

Mostly, I'm using this application when I'm not in the office and or I don't have access to the scanner, and I like that I can have the scanner with me wherever I am.

Avantages

I’m impressed that having only CamScanner app and a phone camera I can scan any type of paper documents (checks, notes, invoices, discussion boards, business cards, certificates, etc.). Usually, I use this app for work, and I’m grateful to have such an intelligent solution. Now, having only a cell phone we can use it as a multifunction scanner.
Sometimes I use to gather all my checks from shopping in one place and calculate monthly expenses integrating them into an Excel document, which also is an amazing feature for me.

Inconvénients

I can't say anything I wouldn't like. One thing is for sure, every day I discover some new features that I would like to apply in practice.

• Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Cam Scanner- scan documents looks like original

Publié le 22/04/2021

I have been using this tool since last three years and I did not shift to any other tool. The answer is very simple, because I did not find any tool better than Cam Scanner. It is fulfilling my all requirements and I am a much satisfied user of this handy tool. Bravo from my side.

Avantages

I am a part-time teacher, I always use Cam Scanner to scan notes and assignments for my students using Cam Scanner. It's an amazing tool that gives a very clear image after scanning any documents. It works very fast and scanned documents can be shared anywhere. The most interesting thing for me is that I can adjust the scan area of my selected document. I take a random image and make it clear with this awesome tool and share it.

Inconvénients

Some times ads start running frequently, it makes user frustrated. Otherwise this tool does not have any cons. It's pretty much user friendly.

oumayma
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Camscanner Review

Publié le 29/06/2022

On my part, a very good discovery that has greatly facilitated my work and the sending of scanned documents. I highly recommend camscanner

Avantages

This application is a life saver to me, it has helped me a lot at work. A very good value for money with an extreme simplicity of use. The application can be used by cell phone, making it easy to work anywhere.
It allows the sharing of information in scanned documents without the need to type them. I highly recommend it.

Inconvénients

I think there is many ads in the free version. and the name of the brand that must be specified below each document.

• Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Scanning documents cant get faster or easier

Publié le 07/06/2021

Overall cam scanner is a great app that everyone should be using, it makes documents look professional compared to a simple photograph

Avantages

The app is great it makes scanning quick and so convenient that it basically puts a physical scanner out of business. IT also offers multiple color tone option which helps in making the document look professionally scanned

Inconvénients

so far the only con i found is that the app can get a little heavy on hardware and is prone to crashes and glitches on old hardware

safi
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

camscanner a wonderful application

Publié le 23/08/2022

it is very handy in office work. it is an amazing app

Avantages

it scans text from image very clearly. it is easy to use and has many useful features. image is clear and readable.

Inconvénients

it takes a bit longer in loading. there should be an option to delete things automatically after some days of no use.

• Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Perfect for what it is but ALWAYS log in!

Publié le 29/06/2021

Overall, great product even in the free version, ads are easy enough to ignore, and aren't for anything too annoying. Just always always always log in, don't depend on the app to remind you.

Avantages

I love cam scanner and use it on my phone for a lot of boring stuff I do for my job- scanning invoices especially (see what I mean about boring) and it does that perfectly.

Inconvénients

The only con is that you haven't used the app for a while and aren't logged in, you can lose all your work. I spent 45 minutes scanning a series of documents but because I wasn't signed in, I lost it all.

Muhammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Review for CamScanner

Publié le 23/08/2022

overall experience is good. I recommend this app.

Avantages

my documents are safe. I never lose them. I can convert pictures into pdf much easily. Resolution quality is also good.

Inconvénients

ads in free version. moreover, some features are available only in premium. pictures extracted from pdf are sometimes corrupted.

Kyanij
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best way to digitized the documents

Publié le 04/01/2021

I am happy with this app because it helps me in converting my notes written in the hard copy to the digitized form. It's very useful and handy when it comes to digitized documents. I suggest everyone to use this app who wants to have optimized best quality digitized documents.

Avantages

I love the way this app digitizes the document so quickly. It also gives me the best-optimized quality with a feature of text and graphics auto enhancing. Moreover, it assists me in sharing the scanned document pdf with the friends easily. Besides that, I like the search functionality because I can easily find documents just by entering the keyword.

Inconvénients

If I want to convert an image to a text or word file, it requires a premium subscription. Also, I cannot remove watermarks or ads unless I subscribe to the premium service.

Yohann
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A very useful on the go scanning software

Publié le 20/04/2021

I have used CamScanner to prepare online documents from physical documents by just using the mobile camera. It automatically trims the background from the image captured and provides us with a high resolution straight image of the required sheet of paper. It also has PDF editing options and Image recognition software to understand the text in the images.

Avantages

Pros:
- Helps scan physical documents and produces a clear and professional scanned document
- Helps straighten the document
- Now comes with inbuilt software to recognize text and images in the scanned document
- Multiple filters to edit the scanned image

Inconvénients

There is a watermark in the trial version and so you are forced to buy the premium version for the basic use itself. Also conversion from image to a word document or text also requires the premium version.

Mahsa
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

CamScanner My friendly App

Publié le 17/05/2022

I use CamScanner very regularly and am very happy overall with the quality.

Avantages

You have an option to adjust your scan based on the type of documents, makes editing much easier!

Inconvénients

You are only allowed to save a limited number of scan in each folder.

Sebastián
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A super scanner in your hand

Publié le 19/09/2021

In general I have had a very good experience with this application. It has gotten me out of a lot of trouble and today I have it as a priority for all scans, even on important documents.

Avantages

I really like the application itself. No longer having to have a cluttered and constantly breaking scanner is wonderful. Having this function in your hand saves you a lot of time and money

Inconvénients

What I like the least is that sometimes it takes time to capture the image correctly or it becomes out of adjustment, having to take the photo again.

• Secteur d'activité : Recherche

I LOVE CAM SCANNER

Publié le 05/08/2021

Avantages

So easy to use and SO USEFUL ON A REGULAR BASIS! I cannot imagine my life without it... I can convert photos to PDFs and then send directly to colleagues within the app!

Inconvénients

Sometimes it doesn't connect to my email app (which is Outlook, rather than Apple Mail)